[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

Started to watch this one from Episode 71 out of boredom (no serial to watch at the moment).

The relationship is so confusing....the two women having their souls swapped, with different behavior from before.

But it is quite fun to see Se Rin's plan being foiled. This episode is not too bad...we shall see...

A lot of familiar faces from the other daily dramas...

• Like 2

Is the Chairman going to be poisoned by AR?

I zipped through a lot, esp. when SR and GW meet. I thought GW  turning into a doormat again was bad enough but she is now a goldfish-like doormat. So if she died in the freezer with the mother, that would make the show less exasperating. But that's not going to happen, they won't even get frostbite, the cure-all IV will do its job. 

Who's going to find them? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I zipped through a lot, esp. when SR and GW meet. I thought GW  turning into a doormat again was bad enough but she is now a goldfish-like doormat. So if she died in the freezer with the mother, that would make the show less exasperating. But that's not going to happen, they won't even get frostbite, the cure-all IV will do its job. 

The same plot-line as Vengeance of the Bride where the female lead also was locked by her evil sister a number of times? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, maribella said:

they won't even get frostbite, the cure-all IV will do its job. 

it will be easy job for IV today  :D

GW ka SA Got most thickhead ever in kdrama :D

* literally thick :phew:

IMG-9806.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

So, Gyeo Ul and her mom acknowledged each other after that lock-up incident at the freezer and they both went to confront Se Rin - can't wait for the subbed episode.

So far so good in the 2 episodes that I watched, with quite minimal ff-ing. I need a daily drama fix after a 2-3 months absence :popcornjackson:

• Blob 3

4 hours ago, joccu said:

this is so hilarious. :joy:   when will the real GW learn. ?:joy:  maybe never. :joy:

She have enemy left and right , she hanging with her daughter :w00t: like here my daughter, here my soft spot lol 

IMG-9854.gif

• LOL 3

GW is getting stupider by

47 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

She have enemy left and right , she hanging with her daughter :w00t: like here my daughter, here my soft spot lol 

GW is getting stupider by the day. The writer is testing us? 

Why was GW's mother kneeling to SR? All watched. The aunt should scratch SR's eyes. Forgot SR is also her niece... :relaxed:

• LOL 3

Having watched the subbed version of episode 73, I think I will stick to this one (at least for the next few episodes) to see how it goes. 

Se Rin and Ae Ra are absolutely atrocious....one refuses to admit to everyone that she is Gyeo Ul and yet believes whatever that Ae Ra said; while the other one is the ultimate baddie in this show (even after only watching 3 episodes). 

Gyeo Ul is the weakest of the 3! @maribella is right that she is a doormat and needs to grow a spine to fight those 2.

Look's like the daughter will be kidnapped in next week's Ep 74.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/23/2023 at 8:52 AM, maribella said:

I think TY will find both mother and daughter inside the freezer...and SR is so dumb having to drop the necklace. off course she can always denied that she wasn't at the scene.

Ju is slowly feeding poison to the Chairman w/o the whole family knowledge.

And I have the feeling that the person to discover the tea being laced with poison  will be uncle Ji Seok.

I found it strange that So Yi was not reunited with SR/SW after she woke

up and recovered her memories, why ?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

found it strange that So Yi was not reunited with SR/SW after she woke

up and recovered her memories, why

They forgot she existed. Dailies do that. 
I think once they remembered ' It's past your bedtime when ....':lol:

Well we know it's the lawyer brother who found them.

I knew it, JAR will try to kill the old man. I like his loyalty to GW.

I am rather disappointed they didn't make GW at least amnesiac. At least she can give the idiot goldfish reactions and we can sympathise with her. But no, it was up to auntie MJ to tell off SR. She's almost catatonic.

• LOL 4