[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

On 5/17/2023 at 7:26 AM, maribella said:

The sister took something from someone's desk, then asked if it was his.

The guy should blow his top if he values the tag so much, but he didn't 

She's a nope and not an asset to the company BUT she's like a flower on display.

Do you notice her desk ... all items are pink !!!

I think NYJ sister will slowly fall in love with GW brother.

@partyon @confusedheart  thanks for tagging me on the new poll.

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Ae Ra : It honestly takes a lot for me to get angry 

she also 

** the woman scare everyone including @partyon 

can't denied it. her acting is damn good. I like her in Man In Veil.

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Twin, it’s her voice that scares me.

includes her big gold fish eyes :joy:  

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Is AR going to fake the little girl's DNA test now? Omigoodness. She is bottomless in her tricks. 

TY hasn't given up on GW/SR. I think he's going to be the next one to find out.

AR has tons of tricks in her mind and her quick thinking cap never fails to convince the Nam family.

TY feelings for GW/SR are slowly building up....

On 5/17/2023 at 4:50 AM, liyahsbutterfly said:

Yu-Jin is so annoying. Is he supposed to be an idiot or is the actor playing him as one?  Both?

not doubt he is annoying, but I love his humor. :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Is AR going to fake the little girl's DNA test now? Omigoodness. She is bottomless in her tricks. 

TY hasn't given up on GW/SR. I think he's going to be the next one to find out.

Yes she will but this is a bad omen now you have 2 little girls and with this writer in her pervious drama she end up given the kid in Man In Veil  a disease and die so maybe one of them will die cause it show in the preview that the woman that AR gave the baby to is back but she know where the real baby is cause she left the the baby with TY mom so i guess is time for the writer to bring the kids in  to   torture the audience  for 15 more Ep or more  not looking real good for the little girls, maybe i am wrong but with AR track record we will see at least Ar has a Spare.

Prince Harry GIF

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yazusa said:

where the real baby is cause she left the the baby with TY mom so i guess is time for the writer to bring the kids in 

No I don't think she knew where the real baby is. She would have grabbed the kid. The new maid left the baby with TY's mum. She will be the key to the secret. But I think she's next in line for the WTOD. AR is ruthless and unscrupulous.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maribella said:

No I don't think she knew where the real baby is. She would have grabbed the kid. The new maid left the baby with TY's mum. She will be the key to the secret. But I think she's next in line for the WTOD. AR is ruthless and unscrupulous.

I don't think she knows also, I agree if she did she would of taken the kid.

• Like 1

YJ never fails to make me giggle like a mad woman, he was so happy and did this when

he found that Ju will get transfer to oversea branch , he's like a 3 yr old kid 

:joy:

@maribella hope Ju wil not be able to track down the maid but never doubt her capabilities.

giphy.gif&ehk=7IYb78Cpg%2BPDBS8gROdyCbUm

• LOL 2

40 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

YJ never fails to make me giggle like a mad woman, he was so happy and did this when

he found that Ju will get transfer to oversea branch , he's like a 3 yr old kid 

:joy:

@maribella hope Ju wil not be able to track down the maid but never doubt her capabilities.

The woman is working for YJ's family, so AR will know where to find her. Just hope she keeps her mouth shut or lies to AR about the little girl's whereabouts.

Why is the real SY in YJ's house? There's no reason for her to be there.

• Like 3

On 5/19/2023 at 9:43 AM, maribella said:

Why is the real SY in YJ's house? There's no reason for her to be there.

My guess is GW/SR idea to have real SY to play with fake SY.

Can't believe the fake SY is so attached to Ae Ra which makes Hon Chairman to have her stayed with them. So, in order to jeorpodize Ae Ra plans, GW/SR suggested to have SY accompany/play with fake SY which they could get along since both are of the same age.

The maid will not last long working with Nam's family. Ae Ra will by all means to have her out of the house. IS either some valuable items stolen or have her background checked which is not in favour of Hon Chairman.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2023 at 1:26 PM, Thong Thin said:

Ra will by all means to have her out of the house. IS either some valuable items stolen or have her background checked which is not in favour of Hon Chairman.

Looks like she is going to be roughed up.

• Like 2