[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

It's also Gold Mask ending. 

@kboramint I do not want this ending. If it ends this way, Chairman Wang will be pitied by Noel and he will have contracted a terminal illness refusing treatment since his son died. 

I believe it won't end that way because

• he murdered the man who took the fall for his son's crime
  • JH is really scared of his father now
  • I don't think he will sacrifice himself to save his dad. 
  • He forced his son to choose between mental illness or keeping his mouth shut.

Does he love his son?  I can't imagine this man ever loved someone sincerely. 

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

The Chairman doesn't care if AnNa is DJ's real daughter, and that BoBae is DJ's real grandmother. He differently won't care that Noel is DJ's real mother. He still wont divorce her.

Will he still choose not to divorce Jung Da Jung? He really can't let her go , then I Predict

1. Wang Je Guk will use the recipe as a tool to tie Jung Da Jung down
  2. IF he finds out Noel is DJ's mom, he will threaten Jung Da Jung with ruining her mom's career
  3. He will use everyone around to force her hand to stay married to him.

• Like 6

On 3/27/2024 at 4:47 AM, Ameera Ali said:

why Noel surprised , she sell her daughter, the pair did a lot of crime , at Friday I except she will learn who is her daughter 🤔

Slap her yesssssssssssss

On 3/27/2024 at 8:43 AM, Ameera Ali said:

She should go to prison, at-least would have 3 meal a day :joy: 

Do not worry you will not be Loney for long BC mom will join you in a while you and her will  dumpster dive for a chicken nugget

Fred Armisen Watermelon GIF by IFC

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks
  • LOL 4

Can anyone remember what WJG say to DJ when they/he/she decided on the contract marriage? Was there any sign that he loved her or desired her or had romantic interests? 

Why did he marry her in the first place? Just to help her is not it. It’s not in his DNA. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

SR tells the Chairman that Noel is DJ's mother after finding out that her mother sold DJ to a diner. 

Now, he's letting SR move back into his house and using the excuse that SR is giving birth to TML's child.  Like I said before, SR is going to take over DJ's old job at Dream Foods. 

SC continues just arguing with his mother. The writer has nothing for him to do. 

DJ gives back Noel's hairpin and says it looks like the one her mom gave her. when she was a child. Noel just scoffs back not connecting the dots. Her hatred for DJ has clouded her mind.

AND based on the preview, Noel finds out that DJ is her daughter. DJ finds out too. 

• Blob 3

13 minutes ago, kboramint said:

SR tells the Chairman that Noel is DJ's mother after finding out that her mother sold DJ to a diner. 

Now, he's letting SR move back into his house and using the excuse that SR is giving birth to TML's child.  

SL continues just arguing with his mother. The writer has nothing for him to do. 

DJ gives back Noel's hairpin and says it looks like the one her mom gave her. Noel just scoffs back not connecting the dots. 

AND based on the preview, Noel finds out that DJ is her daughter. DJ finds out too. 

Thank you , I knew it would take a week for her to find out her daughter is DJ. I don’t understand why she feels so much animosity towards DJ. She should be over it , since she found out WJG has been controlling her 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Thank you , I knew it would take a week for her to find out her daughter is DJ. 

I'm surprised that she didn't figure it out after finding out that Bo-Bae was DJ's grand-mother. You would think she would ask Bo-Bae how she found out and who DJ's parents was. 

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

lol look like recipes SR got useless in today episode

But it helped her get back into the Wang house. If SR's mother moves in with her, she's going annoy the Chairman a lot. Is this how she finds out that it was the Chairman that burned down the factory that killed her husband?  

Can't wait to see JH's reaction when he finds out that SR is faking a pregnacy too. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I'm surprised that she didn't figure it out after finding out that Bo-Bae was DJ's grand-mother. You would think she would ask Bo-Bae how she found out and who her parents was. 

Even Da Jung could have asked her why she was shaking SR’s mom ? But Noel still dislikes her right now. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ajh9yylkl1l0ve6pn9

is very useless lol @Ameera Ali Shw doesn’t know that yet. 

@kboramint Yep, this where she will find out about everything. Noel will be guide to the past 

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, kboramint said:

But it helped her get back into the Wang house. If SR's mother moves in with her. She's going annoy the Chairman alot. 

He deserves it ,his greediness is his down fall :mrgreen:

at-least SR think she found gold mine :D

IMG-4750.gif

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Only SR go back to grandma home , sneak to DJ new room after getting out of prison:sweat_smile::mrgreen:

5NxckyW.gif

..what else you want to steal now , I’ll not let you get away it again  😁

ce4pklX.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

hope DJ don’t forgive her easily after the way she treat her badly , just for a man who was constantly cheating on her :phew:

You have to beat your head don’t you? @Ameera Ali of course she will forgive Noel. She’s an xxxxx. Guess what I wrote? She had been giving the hangdog, doormat look every time Noel abused her, for the last 10 episodes or so. I think the writer wanted to show  what a nice person she was. But she was all tooth and nail where SR and SC were concerned.

• Like 3

I loved this drama for one reason and one reason only: the "baddies" were hilarious. It was cartoonish but always gave me a laugh. The goodies were like a bad Scooby Doo gang.   

This show had more slaps than any weekly series but could never match the kimchi slap. Slap Kimchi GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

lol dumb SC on  hunger strike :sweat_smile:

SC must be the dumbest among the recent MBC daily drama evil SMLs. He's probably dumber than Moon Sang-Hyeok (Second Husband) and Kang Ji-Ho (Game of Witches) can run circles around him. SC is also no Moon Do-Hyun (Meant To Be). @liyahsbutterfly What do you think?  

• Like 2

SR be like , let’s work together, the press would have a field day, if they found you married mother and daughter on turn :mrgreen:

YZbybgF.gif

disgusting man ..:unamused:

UGQRTCt.gif

# so barfing this man 🤢

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4

The Chairman made it known that DJ and Noel can't know that they are mother and daughter but they both find out in the next episode.

---

Imagine having to marry someone all because their father want the recipe to soy sauce. Soy Sauce. Can't wait for the scene where prosecuters come into Dream Foods and take all the computers and hopefully the bank comes in and red tags everything at the Wang house. 

• Like 3