[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

what her plan was , go and  steal phone again from DJ , or visit her fake grandmother, she delusional :mrgreen:

IMG-4603.gif

IMG-4604.gif

were you going , we not done with you  .. 🤣

IMG-4602.gif

@kboramint was surprised too , didn’t make sense middle finger 😬

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Awww , They are so cute together.  I love their chemistry, it makes it unique. When I watch drama, any couple’s chemistry can be  Awkward, sizzling, hot , Cold , cute as long it is unique and suits the actors. 

Wang Yo Han told his uncle prepare to divorce. lol Uncle said no @Ameera Ali Then he told his son préparateur to divorce. 
wang Je Guk stands by Do What I Say When I Say It Pulp Fiction GIF by MIRAMAX

• Blob 2

Come on Noel, let’s do better in finding your daughter, you can’t take 100 years just like grandma  :mrgreen:

- we need more reason for divorce lol 

IMG-4611.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah

Yes grandma want the creepy chairman to end the fake marriage :mrgreen: - wait what with his face , did he thought she will acknowledge him as A grandchild in law @maribella 😂

eewww

when is this old man going to give up?

@Ameera Ali the aging Romeo in Two sisters also left me speechless. ‘ This is oppa’ to his 29 year old bride. :hahah!:

This is the season for old, twitchy chairman and a young wife.

Maybe Koreans don’t know or care about the middle finger. But blood, gore etc. are explicit.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/26/2024 at 3:54 AM, Ameera Ali said:

she run away , but give DJ satisfaction she give her middle finger :joy: - last time she help her she get kidnapped, DJ is dumb 😬

OMG, they showed a middle finger on a daily drama! What’s next, the shee word?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

Wang Je Guk  is shameless and has NO REMORSE for his actions. He believes his word is LAW!’ @Ameera Ali  he is a man with no principles. I don’t think he will give up even when he finds out Da Jung is Noel’s daughter. Wang Je Guk consider Shin Go un as his property. I don’t think Da Jung has gone home since she found out Bobae is her grandmother. the music they played at that scene was a hint that they would not meet. 

They pulled the same Stunt when shin Deok Su was with Da Jung and Noel was “ SUPPPOSED TO BUMP INTO THEM”. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 3/26/2024 at 5:17 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Come on Noel, let’s do better in finding your daughter, you can’t take 100 years just like grandma  :mrgreen:

- we need more reason for divorce lol 

I love her assistant. I hope the actor gets really good roles after this.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Clearly blood isn’t thicker than water between criminals :D

criminal to criminal.. :mrgreen:
IMG-4656.gif

Woman this not till death do us part .. :joy:
IMG-4657.gif

SR’s mom .. :sweat_smile:

IMG-4658.gif

• Blob 3

I just realized something. SR isn't all that bright. She really entered Bo-Bae's hospital room and greeted her like she didn't try to kill her back at BoBaejang when SR prevented her from taking her medicine??

Dude, you should had ran off like your mother. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Dude, you should had ran off like your mother. 

You know it and I know it, Kang Se Ra should have ran off. Sadly, she believed the heavens was on her side. Ashley Zukerman Mystery GIF by PeacockTV <--- Kang Se Ra

• LOL 1

SR miht 

40 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

You know it and I know it, Kang Se Ra should have ran off. Sadly, she believed the heavens was on her side. 

How is SR going to get out of prison this time? She'll probably bargin with the Chairman that she has Bobaejang's secret soy sauce recipe or blackmail them that she isn't going to prison without them and try to report SY's hit and run.   

There is a reason why SR and her mom found BoBae's secret recipe book. 

Also, DJ's dad has always called her "Da-Jung" ever since DJ and her father reunited but on the note she left beside his urn, she decided to call herself Go-Eun?    

• Like 2