[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

9 minutes ago, vintage said:

Just a theory- 

Noel’s driver is blackmailing JH about SY. He’s the one that served time in prison instead of JH for the hit and run. There were two criteria old wang said to his secretary while finding someone else to take JH place. Someone who resembles JH and needed money. He fits both criteria. His height and hairstyle is close enough to pass for JH and he had a sick mom so maybe he needed quick money to pay for her care. The blackmail might be the beginning of his revenge on old wang and JH because his mother died before he was released from prison. 

I like this theory. My question is will JH turn himself in at the end of the season, or will he die trying to save his father from SR's rage when she finds out that the Chairman was the one that kiled her father.  

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

serin,, chairman, noel... I would say Ji Hoon but he keeps getting caught on purpose. hahahhaha... 

Damn... I just realized everyone in that house has cheated. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Damn... I just realized everyone in that house has cheated. 

and it now includes the FL and ML. :lol: Whether it is some roommate marriage, technically she is married and she keeps vowing loyalty to the chairman and that she won't backstab him -- meanwhile she is playing hugs hooky with YoHan. 

• LOL 5

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

How are these two so bad at cheating?

Tell me about it , even mr loose lips kept his cheating for years :joy:

IMG-2940.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, maribella said:

We also have SR and Noel’s driver’s secret now.

That secret least of her worries 😁, SR got whole black book of worse secret but the writer didn’t expose them , fake education, fake work reputation, new fling/ one night stand with ex , stealing money probably with mother, fake birth secret, forming secret alliances with DJ’s husband  :mrgreen:

While DJ& YH only got two secret couldn’t keep it a secret for a days 🤣

IMG-2973.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

While DJ& YH only got two secret couldn’t keep it a secret for a days 🤣

They are living in the same house, that’s why, there’s an old English word propinquity.

Chingus, let’s take a step back. 
In a few hours, we will be staring at a cliff hanger. 
I am going to jot down the various scenarios

1) WJG saw the two idiots in a compromising situation

2) JH was told by SR he’s going to be a daddy. 
3) Noel finally put a face to her painting

4) DJ confronted JH about the accident

5) Grandma Bobaejung hasn’t been on the screen for awhile, she went into Cheon’s office to pick something and found the original picture of ‘her son’ without the blue birthmark.

6) SR decided that Noel’s driver cannot live, so she got her uncle to snuff him. We see him meeting the driver on some cliff.

I think this covers most probabilities. Which one is your pick?

• Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella while you at it find ground for a divorce for brainless DJ so she can BRING DIVORCE TO THE OLD GEEZER  :joy:    - we need to hold her hand to do anything at this rate lol 

I can put her down for (7) asking a divorce but a reason?

Maybe that compromising situation‘ Hey chairman look at me and YH, how about a divorce? “ That will be two cliff hangers. 

She’s stupid. Just bring charges against SR again. Or put it up on the social media. Pictures of her swapping the babies. The other kdramas did. 

Now the two parasites are set for life?

• LOL 2

It wasn’t Noel’s driver after all? Finally, the IV had kicked in and increased their brain size.

He knows SR is not Bobaejung’s heiress but he doesn’t know that bird brain is. That’s as strange as Cheon not recognising  Noel. She slept with your husband vulgar woman, how could her face not be imprinted in your brain?

• Like 1

Clearly she want to use this to leave old creepy husband  :mrgreen::joy:

How dare you hide that JH was the one who ran over my SY :D- should I have to find it from the street he killed my baby . 

IMG-3006.gif

JH
IMG-3008.gif

angry, playing dumb DJ : :D
IMG-3012.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

I Can’t wait for SC make problem for her ,CLAIMING THE BABY he getting smarter putting 1+ 1 together quickly @Lmangla 🤣 

IMG-3013.gif

SR speechless / scared for once :sweat_smile:

- didn’t see this coming 😁
IMG-3014.gif

# no sperm of his would go without get paid for 😅

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Clearly she want to use this to leave old creepy husband  :mrgreen::joy:

How dare you hide that JH was the one who ran over my SY :D- should I have to find it from the street he killed my baby . 

she should send thank you gift to the mysterious person (who sent the info) for giving her a reason to divorce. ^_^

• LOL 2

Let's be rel here... SR doesn't deserve to be a mother. The drama gods are going to cause her to have a miscarriage. She's really going to lie to TML that the baby is his when in reality it's SC? C'mon, she already messed up one kid's life. You want to see her mess up another kid's life and get used as a pawn for her greed?  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Let's be rel here... SR doesn't deserve to be a mother. The drama gods are going to cause her to have a miscarriage. She's really going to lie to TML that the baby is his when in reality it's SC? C'mon, she already messed up one kid's life. You want to see her mess up another kid's life and get used as a pawn for her greed?  

Chingu I AGREE WITH YOU 

She is so evil, and selfish. She also doesn't have motherly instinct. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Can’t wait for SC make problem for her ,CLAIMING THE BABY he getting smarter putting 1+ 1 together quickly @Lmangla 🤣 

Even he is smarter than YoHan who hasn't contributed to any of the plot. :lol:

Only way I would find YoHan a little less boring is if he turned out to be the mysterious person who is messing with chairman, JiHoon and DaJung by sending the info about the accident. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

53 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu I AGREE WITH YOU 

She is so evil, and selfish. She also doesn't have motherly instinct. 

Besides, let's say the kid is born. Who's going to take of him/her when their parents are eventually going to prison?  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Even he is smarter than YoHan who hasn't contributed to any of the plot. :lol:

Only way I would find YoHan a little less boring is if he turned out to be the mysterious person who is messing with chairman, JiHoon and DaJung by sending the info about the accident. 

@Lmangla YH has been messing with the Chairman since the beginning.  He has his own minion and office . He took Da Jung to his real office . 

@kboramint  EXACTLY LETTING THAT CHILD BE BORN WOULD BE A MESSED UP THING TO DO.  Both SR and SC’s parents are TERRIBLE PARENTS who has no empathy. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Lmangla YH has been messing with the Chairman since the beginning.  He has his own minion and office . He took Da Jung to his real office . 

So far he has been effective as a bottle of water putting out a fire. He hasn't actually achieved anything so far. All he does is talk but that is pretty much it. Tsk Tsk. 

face-palm.gif

• LOL 4