[Drama 2023] Numbers, 넘버스

larus

Let the bromance begin in Numbers’ new teaser

by Jenzy

In the second teaser for MBC’s accounting drama Numbers: Watchdogs in a Concrete Jungle, we get to see a more slice-of-life, non-murder-thriller side to our story that’s focused on the bickering dynamics between our leads L (Secret Royal Investigator) and Choi Jin-hyuk (Zombie Detective).

We open on L’s character Jang Ho-woo sitting in a new employee induction ceremony. He’s just been hired as an accountant at the prestigious Taeil accounting firm and is welcomed into the company with a rousing speech from vice president Han Jae-kyun, played by Choi Min-soo (Extracurricular). With his smarts and determination, Ho-woo seamlessly blends in among the other accountants save for one secretive little detail: he only graduated with a high school diploma.

But while his coworkers gossip about who the high school hire could be in the voiceover, we get a look at Ho-woo’s plucky past fighting off goons and proudly showing off his Taeil employee badge when he got hired, telling people, “I’m not some weirdo okay? I’m an accountant!” It’s all very adorable.

Of course, life isn’t a walk in the park just because Ho-woo’s got a fancy new job, especially when his perfectionist senior manager Han Seung-jo (Choi Jin-hyuk) is on his case. We see shots of the two bickering, but also sharing some knowing smiles once they begin to respect each other. In the voiceover we get some major sibling energy between the two as Ho-woo whines to Seung-jo, “What’s your deal with me? Why are you getting in the way of my plans?” To which Seung-jo responds, “Because you’re going to get hurt if you keep at this.”

The teaser ends on Ho-woo being chased as a child juxtaposed with him running in the present day as he throws down the voiceover gauntlet: “I’m going to do whatever it takes to get what I want.”

And I have to agree with @solstices statement about the last teaser: this drama looks way more interesting and fun as a Suits-esque buddy workplace drama than a murder revenge thriller. Hopefully that aspect doesn’t take center stage over the love-hate mentor-mentee relationship we’ve got going on between the two leads. Fingers crossed!

Written by Jung Ahn and Oh Hye-seok and directed by Kim Chil-bong (The Second Husband), Numbers will premiere in June on MBC.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/05/let-the-bromance-begin-in-numbers-new-teaser/

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Numbers character posters

#Numbers Jang Ho Woo ver. Character poster revealed

I will become the nucleus of Taeil Accounting Firm.

#Numbers Han Seung Jo ver. Character poster revealed

I have the confidence not to stand in my father's shadow or get involved

#Numbers Han Je Kyun ver. Character poster revealed

Welcome to Taeil Accounting Firm

#Numbers Jin Yeon Ah ver. Character poster revealed

It's hard to survive here if you don't have self-esteem.

Spoiler

#Numbers Jang Ji Soo ver. Character poster revealed

Jang Ji Soo  from that time is no longer here

Spoiler

• Blob 2

May 23 2023

Character posters & air date set for MBC drama “Numbers”

Numbers-teaser2SM2.jpeg

Character posters and June 23, 2023 air date set for MBC drama series “Numbers” starring Kim Myung-Soo, Choi Jin-Hyuk, & Choi Min-Soo. The character posters are of Kim Myung-Soo as Jang Ho-Woo, Choi Jin-Hyuk as Han Seung-Jo, Choi Min-Soo as Han Je-Kyun, Yeon Woo as Jin Yeon-A, and Kim Yoo-Ri as Jang Ji-Soo. All of whom work at Taeil Accounting Firm. Captions on the character posters states (Kim Myung-Soo) “I’ll be the core of Taeil Accounting Firm,” (Choi Jin-Hyuk) “I’m confident that I won’t rely on my father and won’t be involved with my father,” (Choi Min-Soo) “Welcome to Taeil Accounting Firm,” (Yeon Woo) “It’s hard to survive here if you don’t have self-esteem,” and (Kim Yoo-Ri) “I am not the old Jang Ji-Soo anymore,”

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Jang Ho-Woo (Kim Myung-Soo) works as an accountant at Taeil Accounting Firm. That company is one of the 4 big accounting firms in South Korea. Jang Ho-Woo happens to be the only employee at Taeil Accounting Firm with just a high school diploma, but he is very intelligent. He faces absurdities at the accounting firm and fights for justice. Meanwhile, Han Seung-Jo (Choi Jin-Hyuk) also works at Taeil Accounting Firm. He has a perfect background and his father works as a vice president at Taeil Accounting Firm.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/character-posters-air-date-set-for-mbc-drama-numbers

• Like 1

Welcome to the concrete jungle of Numbers

by lovepark

FwxyTQsXsAAaNX9?format=jpg&name=large

The promos for MBC’s Numbers: Watchdogs in a Concrete Jungle keep on coming, and the latest drop of character posters highlights the five faces that will lead the show. While the individual posters are simple in nature with each introducing a major player, there are little hints throughout that suggest future allegiances amongst our accountants and their driving motivations.

Set in prestigious Taeil accounting firm, the drama will follow high school graduate Jang Ho-woo played by L (Secret Royal Investigator) as he survives in his new environment and uncovers a murder-mystery. His poster states, “I will become the core of Taeil accounting firm,” and in the back, a banner has the words “wild card.”

FwxyTQpXgAQjL7t?format=jpg&name=large

Playing Ho-woo’s senior manager is Choi Jin-hyuk (Zombie Detective) as Han Seung-jo. The embodiment of perfection, Seung-jo is an accomplished accountant from a well-off family, but his poster implies that he carries a burden when it comes to his father. His banner says “unforgiven” in the back, and his tagline reads, “I will not be under nor entangled in my father’s shadow.”

FwxybSTWwAIGGVX?format=jpg&name=large

We also get our first look at the ladies in the show with Yeonwoo (Golden Spoon) playing senior associate Jin Yeon-ah. She will be in charge of Ho-woo’s initial training, and is described as a lovely accountant who may be afraid of numbers but has yet to become afraid of the world. Her tagline reads, “If you don’t have self-esteem, it will be hard to survive here,” and her banner has the words “self love.”

Spoiler

FwxybSSX0AAaTju?format=jpg&name=large

Contrasting with the others in a bold red suit is Kim Yoo-ri (18 Again) as Jang Ji-soo, the manager of a Hong Kong private equity fund as well as Seung-jo’s ex-lover. Her relationship with Seung-jo remains a mystery, but from her tagline (“The Jang Ji-soo from back then no longer exists”), it’s probably safe to say that they are not on good terms. Her banner has the word “sword” on it, and on her lapel is a sword brooch. Will she be an ally or an enemy to our hero? We’ll have to wait and see.

Spoiler

FwxyTQqWIAgW3lf?format=jpg&name=large

Last but certainly not least is Taeil’s vice president Han Jae-kyun, played by Choi Min-soo (Extracurricular). His poster reflects more closely to Ho-woo’s, depicting a head shot of his character, but unlike the others, his is the only one in black and white. His banners say “noblesse oblige,” reflecting his life motto, and his tagline states, “Welcome to Taeil accounting firm.” Though the words are friendly, coupled with Choi Min-soo’s expression, I get the impression that Vice President Han is hiding something up his sleeve.

Directed by Kim Chil-bong (The Second Husband) and written by Jung Ahn and Oh Hye-seok, Numbers will premiere on June 23 in MBC’s Friday-Saturday slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/05/welcome-to-the-concrete-jungle-of-numbers/

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] Numbers, 넘버스- Kim Myung soo& Choi Jin Hyuk- Premieres on June 23
Spoiler

Kim Myung Soo, Choi Jin Hyuk, Yeonwoo, And More Exude Different Charms In “Numbers” Posters

Kim Myung Soo, Choi Jin Hyuk, Yeonwoo, And More Exude Different Charms In “Numbers” Posters

Upcoming drama “Numbers” has unveiled character posters for INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo, Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Min Soo, Yeonwoo, and Kim Yoo Ri!

MBC’s upcoming drama “Numbers” tells the story of Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo), the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm and his suspenseful fight for justice and revenge as he tackles all sorts of obstacles at the elite firm.

The first poster depicts Jang Ho Woo, an ambitious and motivated new accountant. The phrase, “I will be the core of Taeil Accounting,” reflects his extraordinary determination but also raises questions about what he means by “core.”

Kim-myung-soo-2.jpg

Next, Choi Jin Hyuk transforms into Han Seung Jo, a man with a well-off family, exceptional educational background, and good personality who is also the only son of the vice president of Taeil Accounting Firm. Han Seung Jo is not interested in other people, but he is unforgiving of those who cross his boundaries. In the poster, Choi Jin Hyuk adds his own color to Han Seung Jo’s charm to create a three-dimensional character. The text that reads, “I’m confident that I won’t stand in my father’s shadow, nor will I be tied to it,” adds to his self-assured charm.

Choi-jin-hyuk.jpg

Captured with mysterious harmony between a gentle smile, fierce, intense eyes, and text reading, “Welcome to Taeil Accounting Firm,” Choi Min Soo exudes unrivaled charm as Han Je Gyun, the vice president of Taeil Accounting, a symbol of noblesse oblige, and Han Seung Jo’s father.

Choi-min-soo.jpg

Yeonwoo is captured as Jin Yeon Ah, a cute and lovable accountant who is scared of numbers but not the world. The words, “It’s hard to survive here if you don’t have self-esteem,” gives a glimpse of Yeon Ah’s bright and positive personality as well as her work ethic.

Spoiler

Yeonwoo.jpg

Wearing a bright red suit and staring at the camera with a poker face, Kim Yoo Ri is captured as Jang Ji Soo, a Hong Kong private equity manager and former lover of Han Seung Jo. In addition to her cold eyes and emotionless expression, the phrase, “The Jang Ji Soo of that time is no more,” piques viewers’ curiosity about what happened in her past and what kind of narrative she has with her former lover Han Seung Jo.

Spoiler

Jang-yoo-ri.jpg

“Numbers” will premiere on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST

https://www.soompi.com/article/1589570wpp/kim-myung-soo-choi-jin-hyuk-yeonwoo-and-more-exude-different-charms-in-numbers-posters

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, May 25, 2023
4 1

The production team of the K-drama released a third teaser video portraying the synergy between Kim Myung Soo (L) and Choi Jin Hyuk. It shows the budding bromance of Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo), a rookie accountant with a high school diploma at Taeil Accounting Firm, and Han Seung Jo (Choi Jin Hyuk), an accomplished accountant and the son of the vice president of the firm. 

While Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo) is assigned mundane tasks, he effortlessly completes them without a trace of frustration. 

Whereas, Seung Jo has no intentions of going easy on his subordinate Ho Woo. Although he benefits from his father's prominent position within the company, it is not solely his background that secures his role as the ace accountant at Taeil Accounting Firm, but his exceptional capabilities. 

The charismatic Jang Ho Woo and the confident Han Seung Jo clash on numerous accounts, transcending the conventional superior-subordinate relationship.

Particularly intriguing is Ho Woo's expression filled with anger and resentment, followed by Seung Jo's invitation to join his team, symbolizing the beginning of their dynamic collaboration.

Seung Jo says, "Even if our purposes differ, our goals remain the same", and Jang Ho Woo asserts, "Even if we stumble, we must give it our all," indicating their fervent determination. These aspects heighten expectations for the exhilarating journey towards their shared goals, their bromance, and the gripping story that Numbers promise to deliver.

Watch the latest teaser below

Numbers will premiere on June 23. The K-drama will be available to watch on Viki.  

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-myung-soo-infinite-s-l-and-choi-jin-hyuk-form-a-budding-bromance-in-the-teaser-of-numbers

• Like 1

Watch: Kim Myung Soo And Choi Jin Hyuk Are Polar Opposite Accountants With A Mysterious Connection In “Numbers” Teaser

May 26, 2023
by S. Cho
20230526150017_Kim-Myung-Soo-Choi-Jin-Hy

A third teaser has dropped for Kim Myung Soo and Choi Jin Hyuk’s new drama “Numbers”!

MBC’s “Numbers,” which marks INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo’s first acting project after his return from the military, is a new drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. In addition to Kim Myung Soo, the drama’s cast includes his bandmate Sungyeol, Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Min Soo, former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo, and more.

The drama’s latest teaser previews the unlikely collaboration between polar opposites Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo) and Han Seung Jo (Choi Jin Hyuk). After getting hired to the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm even without a college degree, Jang Ho Woo’s tasks mainly consist of other people’s chores. Despite being forced to do the dirty work, Jang Ho Woo doesn’t have a single complaint and simply does as he’s told. He quickly explains, “I’m not a weird guy, I’m an accountant!”

He’s met with intrigue by his senior accountant Jin Yeon Ah (Yeonwoo) who asks, “Who on earth hired this guy?” Jang Ho Woo’s attitude also draws both curiosity and wariness from Han Seung Jo, Taeil Accounting Firm’s veteran accountant and the son of vice president Han Je Gyun (Choi Min Soo). Although his father helped him land his position at Taeil Accounting Firm, that does not mean Han Seung Jo is not incredibly skilled. Someone explains that both Han Seung Jo and his family are successful and someone else responds, “Is that why he’s stuck-up?”

When Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo start working close together, they begin to clash as they realize how drastically different they are. Despite all the bickering, Han Seung Jo eventually invites Jang Ho Woo to join his team, raising questions about what kind of deeper prior relationship the two may have.

Their teamwork improves as Han Seung Jo comments, “Even if we have different purposes, we have the same goal.” Jang Ho Woo adds, “Even if we end up losing, we have to do we much as we can.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1590105wpp/watch-kim-myung-soo-and-choi-jin-hyuk-are-polar-opposite-accountants-with-a-mysterious-connection-in-numbers-teaser

• Like 1

Kim Myung-soo and Choi Jin-hyeok standing in front of Choi Min-soo… 'Numbers: Wardens of the Building Forest' 3-member poster released

XFIJP52YDXI6TCGWIBA4UXSUPE.jpg

'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest' Kim Myung-soo (Infinite L), Choi Jin-hyuk, and Choi Min-soo's three-person poster was released.

MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest' (playplayplay by Jeong An-Oh Hye-seok, director Kim Chil-bong) (hereinafter referred to as 'Numbers') is a high school graduate accountant Jang Ho-woo confronting the absurdity of a huge accounting firm in the most accountant-like but most unaccountable way. It is a human office action drama that realizes justice.

Ahead of the first broadcast on June 23, new accountant Kim Myung-soo (L), ace accountant Choi Jin-hyeok, and Choi Min-soo, who have risen to the top in the world of accountants, have unveiled a poster. The weight and suffocating tension that fills the three men soars expectations for the story of accountants who live and die in numbers to be unfolded in 'Numbers'.

In the published poster, Kim Myung-soo (L) and Choi Jin-hyeok facing Min-soo Choi, and Choi Min-soo looking at the two from the opposite side, depicting the intertwined relationship of the three people from different perspectives in a meaningful way. In particular, the unusual aura emitted by each of the three people makes them more excited about their character play in the play and makes it impossible to take their eyes off.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2023/05/30/THYSELPJEB7N4BCHSYHSB5RU6Q/

• Like 1

INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo, Choi Jin Hyuk, And Choi Min Soo Have An Intriguing Relationship In “Numbers”

May 30, 2023

MBC has unveiled new posters for its upcoming drama “Numbers”!

“Numbers,” which marks INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo (L)’s first acting project following his return from the military, is a new drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. In addition to Kim Myung Soo, the drama’s cast includes Choi Jin HyukChoi Min Soo, former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo, and more.

Spoiler

Kim Myung Soo will star as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm. The drama will follow Jang Ho Woo’s fight for justice and revenge as he tackles all sorts of obstacles at the elite firm.

Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of Han Seung Jo, a man with a wealthy family, exceptional educational background, and good personality, who is also the only son of the vice president of Taeil Accounting Firm. Choi Min Soo will star as Han Je Gyun, the vice president of Taeil Accounting and Han Seung Jo’s father.

The newly released posters offer a glimpse of the intriguing relationship between Jang Ho Woo, Han Seung Jo, and Han Je Gyun, piquing viewers’ curiosity about their stories and what will happen when the three of them go head-to-head with their different goals.

The first poster captures rookie accountant Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo from the point of view of Han Je Gyun. Jang Ho Woo is standing upright like a new recruit who has just joined the company, while Han Seung Jo has a certain ease about him that comes from his years of experience. Viewers are already anticipating the bromance between the two accountants, who have different objectives but will ultimately join hands to work towards the same goal.

'On my accountant's conscience, I would never allow that to happen.'

qgCuH9y.jpg

In another poster, Han Je Gyun exudes a powerful aura in a tense confrontation with Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo. Although he is smiling kindly, his piercing and cold eyes create a chilling tension, stimulating viewers’ curiosity about what goals and desires he is hiding.

'Strong against the weak, survival of the fittest is the truth of the ecosystem'
PZkwScb.jpg

“Numbers” premieres on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

• Like 1

by Hazel Jung, May 31, 2023
1 1

E5kXDz_2f.jpg

On the 31st, the production team of the new MBC Friday-Saturday drama Numbers (written by Jung An & Hye Suk Oh and directed by Kim Chil Bong) unveiled the first still cut of Choi Min Soo, who returns as Han Je Kyun, the deputy representative of the nation's top accounting firm.

With just a glance, Choi Min Soo embodies his trademark charisma and exudes a unique presence. Although he symbolizes noblesse oblige, the anticipation is high as to how he will portray Han Je Kyun, who conceals burning desires.

Numbers is a human office drama in which Jang Ho Woo (played by Kim Myung Soo), a high school graduate and accountant, fights against the corruption within a massive accounting firm and seeks justice in the most unconventional yet accountant-like manner. Through the stories of accountants who live and die by numbers, the drama promises to deliver tension that keeps viewers on the edge and thrilling catharsis, presenting a different dimension of office drama. Furthermore, the intriguing character plays of actors such as Kim Myung Soo (Infinite L), Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Min Soo, Yeonwoo, and Kim Yoo Ri, who perfectly synchronize with their characters, ignite the anticipation of drama fans.

In the unveiled still, Choi Min Soo, transformed into Han Je Kyun, displays a commanding presence. The synergy between Choi Min Soo's charisma and the character Han Je Kyun captivates the viewers' attention instantly. The impeccably fitting suit showcases the dignity befitting the deputy representative of Taeil Accounting Firm, considered the best in the country. Moreover, his cold, intense gaze beyond the glasses alone exudes an overwhelming aura. His sharp, piercing eyes and expressions create tension, like seeing through everything. Han Je Kyun demonstrates his weight and power that leaves no room for weakness, making viewers eager to discover the true nature of his desires and the actions he will take to fulfill them. Numbers are highly anticipated.

Numbers will premiere on Friday, June 23rd, at 9:50 PM KST.

https://mydramalist.com/article/numbers-choi-min-soo-to-portray-a-charismatic-legendary-villain

• Like 1

(Preview 4)

iMBC:

'Numbers' Myung-soo Kim, Jin-hyeok Choi, Min-soo Choi, The beginning of an inevitable fate

MBC's new F/sa drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest'

What is the real reason Kim Myung-soo (Infinite L) chose the path of an accountant?

enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveN

((google trans))

'Numbers' Myung-soo Kim, Jin-hyeok Choi, Min-soo Choi, The beginning of an inevitable fate

MBC's new F/sa drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest'

What is the real reason Kim Myung-soo (Infinite L) chose the path of an accountant?

MBC's new F-Sa drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest' (directed by Kim Chil-bong / scripted by Jung An, Oh Hye-seok / produced by Tiger Studio, A2G Entertainment / hereinafter 'Numbers'), which will be broadcast for the first time on June 23 (F)  The 4th teaser video (https://tv.naver.com/v/36495787), which contains the beginning of Kim Myung-soo (L)'s anger, was released.

It raises the heart rate of those who predict the fateful relationship between Kim Myung-soo (L), who became an accountant for revenge, and Choi Jin-hyeok, whom he met at the beginning, and the inevitable confrontation with Choi Min-soo, who is at the top of Taeil Accounting Firm.

'Numbers' is a human office action drama in which a high school graduate accountant Jang Ho-woo confronts the absurdity of a huge accounting firm and realizes justice in the most accountant-like but least accountant-like way. Through the story of accountants who die by numbers and live by numbers, they plan to maximize the appeal of the genre by providing detailed tension as well as exhilarating catharsis.

Among them, the 4th teaser video released captures the beginning of the turbulent fate of Jang Ho-woo (Kim Myung-soo), who became the first high school graduate accountant at Taeil Accounting Firm, considered the best in Korea, and makes you fall in love with its charm at once.    The video, which begins with a question asking Jang Ho-woo why he became an accountant, creates tension that makes your hands sweat with the appearance of Jang Ho-woo confronting a group of unknown people at a construction site. Jang Ho-woo is frustrated after facing someone's death due to an incident in the past. The narration, “My anger has no power,” along with his crying out in anger and sadness, makes you immerse yourself in his character in an instant.
The atmosphere takes a turn when Han Seung-jo (Choi Jin-hyeok), an ace accountant at Taeil Accounting Firm, appears in front of Jang Ho-woo. He threw a bundle of papers at the frustrated Jang Ho-woo and said calmly, “Look closely. What can this piece of paper written by an accounting firm do from now on?”   The fateful meeting of the two men that started like that brings about a big change in Jang Ho-woo's life. That is how Jang Ho-woo overcame failure and setbacks and proudly entered Taeil Accounting Firm as an accountant. Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo, who are reunited as accountants versus accountants, and Han Je-gyun (Choi Min-soo), who show a huge presence in front of them, predict a match without concessions between three people who will fiercely fight to achieve their respective goals.

Yeonwoo Reveals There’s A Twist To Her Character In “Numbers,” Her Upcoming Drama With Kim Myung Soo

Yeonwoo Reveals There’s A Twist To Her Character In “Numbers,” Her Upcoming Drama With Kim Myung Soo

Former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo has shared her thoughts on her upcoming MBC drama “Numbers”!

“Numbers” is a suspenseful new revenge drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. In what marks his first acting project since his return from the military, INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo (L) will star as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm.

Yeonwoo will play the role of Jin Yeon Ah, a cheerful senior associate at Taeil Accounting Firm who knows a lot about numbers, but has no idea just how scary a place the world can be. When Jang Ho Woo joins the firm as a rookie accountant, she takes him under her wing and serves as his mentor. Not only does she teach him not only everything he needs to know about accounting, but she also guides him through the ins and outs of surviving at the firm—as well as the company’s unspoken secrets.

One still cut from the upcoming drama shows Jin Yeon Ah helpfully giving all the newly hired accountants a detailed tour of the firm, while other photos show her looking professional and serious on the job.

Yeonwoo-2.jpg

Describing why she was initially drawn to “Numbers,” Yeonwoo shared, “I was extremely intrigued by the story, which is about numbers and accountants—a world that’s far removed from my usual daily life. As [Jin Yeon Ah] is a senior associate at the top accounting firm in Korea, this was also my first time playing a professional character, and I was curious about that experience.”

As for her character in the drama, Yeonwoo teased, “At first, she seems like an ordinary accountant and mentor, but there’s actually a twist once you get to know her.”

She went on to add, “I think the biggest part of Yeon Ah’s appeal is the way she helps Ho Woo with his revenge in a wide variety of ways. In addition to her everyday image, she’s also a sort of helper who pervades the entire story, so you’ll be able to see many different sides of her.”

Yeonwoo-3.jpg

The idol-turned-actress also spoke enthusiastically about her experience on the filming set, recalling, “Since I was working together with many veteran actors, I was naturally very nervous at first, but the actors, director, and staff were all very considerate and doted on me, so I was able to film comfortably. I’m still learning a lot from watching my more experienced co-stars.”

“Numbers” premieres on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1591321wpp/yeonwoo-reveals-theres-a-twist-to-her-character-in-numbers-her-upcoming-drama-with-kim-myung-soo

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, June 2, 2023
1 0

The upcoming office drama Numbers released stills of Yeonwoo. In the K-drama, the actress plays the role of Jin Yeon Ah, a senior associate at Taeil Accounting Firm. Although she harbors a fear of numbers, Jin Yeon Ah has an endearing and lovable personality that belies her ignorance of the harsh realities of the world. 

After becoming Jang Ho Woo's (Kim Myung Soo) mentor, Yeon Ah generously imparts not only her accounting expertise but also unveils the hidden underbelly of corporate life and the business world of accounting. She assumes the role of a guiding light, providing much-needed support and direction to  Ho Woo.

E5k1mO_2f.png

The production team of Numbers has released the first stills featuring Yeonwoo. In these stills, Yeonwoo is portrayed as a refined and intelligent woman. Of particular note is her ability to effortlessly guide the newly recruited accountants through the ways and procedures of the company, showcasing her leadership quality. 

jQynKB_2f.png

Telling about her decision to join Numbers, Yeon Woo commented, "I found the world of numbers and stories of accountants, which are quite foreign to me, to be incredibly intriguing. Portraying the role of a senior associate at Korea's top accounting firm was a fresh challenge for me, which sparked my curiosity". 

RBY7qE_2f.png

Talking about her character, Yeonwoo said, "At first glance, Jin Yeon Ah may appear to be an ordinary accountant, someone to watch over Ho Woo. However, when you get to know more about her, there is a twist to her character". 

Lastly, Yeon Woo expressed her gratitude and admiration for her senior colleagues, stating, "Working alongside such respected actors initially made me quite nervous. However, my seniors, as well as the director and staff, have shown immense consideration and support, creating a comfortable filming environment. I am continuously learning and growing by observing my senior co-stars". 

Numbers is scheduled to release on June 23 on Viki. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/yeonwoo-becomes-kim-myung-soo-s-mentor-in-numbers

• Like 1