[Drama 2023] Numbers, 넘버스

larus

On 7/23/2023 at 10:25 AM, partyon said:

I really hate to say this and this is not criticism towards the actress herself, but am I the only one who finds Jang Ji Soo as a character a bit flat? I just don't find Ji Soo interesting one bit and I don't sympathize with her. Am still on ep 7 so maybe there has been character development.

No, you are not alone. I could see from the start how they wrote her character. It was full of clichee. The cold beautiful poor woman comes back with a venges and a secret child.  And of course she had a son with one of the protagonists. We have to want them to reconect? Nope. I still don`t like her. Lazy writing. I care less if she is not on the screen.

On 7/24/2023 at 3:31 AM, violet88 said:

Possible that she might be pretending to be deaf to be VP Han's spy?..

I don`t know if she is really deaf but he can lip reading. I wonder what is her story. 

On 7/23/2023 at 10:25 AM, partyon said:

Is it too much to hope that Seung Jo will forget Ji Soo and take his friendship with Eun Woo to the next level?

It would have been so much better if they will have let Seung Joo have another romantic relationship. The subplot of moving on from lingering feelings for his ex would have been a better storyline then what we got.

There are so many characters in this drama but not enough time to develope them more.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, larus said:

It would have been so much better if they will have let Seung Joo have another romantic relationship. The subplot of moving on from lingering feelings for his ex would have been a better storyline then what we got.

I second that.. I'm kinda like Eun Woo's low key concern/care towards HSJ during the time Ji Soo left him

6 hours ago, larus said:

There are so many characters in this drama but not enough time to develope them more.

I agree with you.. I feel like 12 eps is not enough to cover the drama's key character's side story..

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

#Numbers Episode 11 pre-release

With Ho-woo and Yeon-a, they vowed revenge for eradication.

Assemble Taeil's Avengers to face the villain Han Je-kyun!

The strongest team was born with Hou X Seungjo X Yuna + Seungyeon.

Numbers Resume Event Winning Autograph Polaroid

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

(EP12 written preview)

what we are becoming

Changes that come to everyone after the incident.

In the midst of it, Ho-woo (Kim Myung-soo) hears the story of his birth parents' collapse.. Meanwhile..

“Vice President Han Je-gyun, it doesn't appear you just sat in prison.”

#Numbers Episode 12 pre-release

Ho-woo X Seung-jo panicked at the appearance of a new force

#Numbers Episode 11 making The warm-hearted people of Taeil Accounting Firm today

• Blob 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 11!:).

“Numbers” Ratings Rise Ahead Of Series Finale + “Revenant” Holds Steady In Double Digits

“Numbers” Ratings Rise Ahead Of Series Finale + “Revenant” Holds Steady In Double Digits

MBC’s “Numbers” and SBS’s “Revenant” are both winding to a close tonight!

On July 28, “Numbers” enjoyed an increase in viewership ahead of its series finale: according to Nielsen Korea, the penultimate episode of the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 3.0 percent, marking a rise from its previous episode last Saturday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1603742wpp/numbers-ratings-rise-ahead-of-series-finale-revenant-holds-steady-in-double-digits

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Meanwhile, the MBC drama  Numbers, after hitting its lowest viewership of 2.4%, jumped back to a 3% rating for its 11th episode. Numbers is also in its finale week, and so far, the drama has maintained a streak of single-digit ratings. 

XdZyqZ_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Numbers?

Episode 12 of Numbers will air on July 29 (Sunday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.  

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-tae-ri-s-revenant-heads-into-finale-with-double-digit-ratings

I watched episode 11. I am glad that VP Han went to jail but I did not felt anything for the plot. The resolution seemed too easy to me .

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2023] Numbers, 넘버스

Here are the ratings for Episode 12 *Last episode*!:).

“Revenant” Ends On All-Time Ratings High + “The Uncanny Counter 2” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Season 1

“Revenant” Ends On All-Time Ratings High + “The Uncanny Counter 2” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Season 1

MBC’s “Numbers” came to a quiet end, earning an average nationwide rating of 2.4 percent for its series finale

https://www.soompi.com/article/1603802wpp/revenant-ends-on-all-time-ratings-high-the-uncanny-counter-2-premieres-to-higher-ratings-than-season-1

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

#넘버스  End interview
hi! Last greetings from Numbers  actors!

Jekyun Han, who is now trying to establish a Ritz company

Howoo X Seungjo continues the unfinished fight

#넘버스  Episode 11-12 Behind
Last behind-the-scenes  Everyone is happy with Taeles!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

“Numbers” Stars Say Goodbye + Thank Viewers As The Drama Comes To An End

Jul 30, 2023
by E. Cha

The stars of MBC’s “Numbers” have shared their thoughts as the drama winds to a close!

A suspenseful revenge drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm, “Numbers” starred INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo (L) as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm.

“As ‘Numbers’ marked my return to acting after my military discharge, it was an especially meaningful drama for me, and I’m grateful for it,” shared Kim Myung Soo. “I met a really great cast and crew [through the drama], and I was able to film happily while having fun.”

He continued, “I think I spent a lot of time pondering how to make the profession of accounting and all the accounting lingo easily approachable. I hope that this drama made it a little easier for people to approach the profession of accountant, which might have been unapproachable before.”

Kim Myung Soo went on, “I’d like to pay my respects to everyone working in our nation’s accounting industry. Thank you to all the viewers who have shown us love up until now. I’ll greet you again with a new side of myself in my next project.”

Kim-Myung-Soo-7.jpeg

Choi Jin Hyuk starred in the drama as Han Seung Jo, a hotshot accountant who initially seemed to be Jang Ho Woo’s polar opposite in every way.

Looking back on his portrayal of the character, Choi Jin Hyuk remarked, “Because Seung Jo is a character with a complicated backstory, I wanted to portray him in a three-dimensional way. I think I spent the entire time we were filming the drama pondering how to make ‘Numbers’ even more fun to watch. While I do have some regrets, I think I personally learned a lot from filming the drama.”

The actor humbly continued, “I’ll remember the drama even more because I was able to work happily together with an amazing staff, and I really want to express my gratitude to them. I’d also like to sincerely thank all the viewers who tuned in. I will work hard in the future to become an actor whose acting is sincere and honest.”

Choi-Jin-Hyuk.jpeg

Choi Min Soo, who starred in the drama as Han Je Gyun, spoke fondly of his experience working on the series.

“While filming ‘Numbers,’ our cast and crew all became extremely close, and I think the fruit of those relationships has remained very meaningful,” said the veteran actor. “Everyone worked really hard, and I hope that many viewers will remember watching ‘Numbers’ as an enjoyable time.”

Choi Min Soo jokingly added, “Han Je Gyun was so stylish, and the fact that I won’t need to wear a suit starting tomorrow makes it truly sink in that filming is over. I guess starting tomorrow, I’ll be traveling around by bicycle?”

Choi-Min-Soo.jpeg

Yeonwoo, who played the role of Jin Yeon Ah, commented, “It was an honor to be able to work together with such a great cast, crew, director, and writer. I really learned a lot on the filming set, and while I do feel sad that the drama is ending, I also feel bittersweet remembering how hard we worked together during filming.”

She went on to add, “I’d like to thank all the viewers who gave their love and support to ‘Numbers’ and Jin Yeon Ah up until now.”

Spoiler

Yeonwoo-3.jpeg

Finally, Kim Yoo Ri—who played the role of Jang Ji Soo—recalled, “From days so cold that our faces froze to days so hot that it was hard just standing outside, many people toiled away together on the filming set and also behind the scenes, and I’d like to sincerely thank everyone who worked so hard on this drama. I’m grateful that I was able to meet such great people and work together with them.”

She concluded, “I’d also like to sincerely thank everyone who tuned in to ‘Numbers’ and gave the drama their interest and attention.”

Spoiler

Kim-Yoo-Ri.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1603854wpp/numbers-stars-say-goodbye-thank-viewers-as-the-drama-comes-to-an-end

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Am I the only one who was moved when VP Han watched his grandson play?  Another question, shouldn't VP Han been charged for the murder of his assistant?  

I was interested in watching this drama because accounting/accountants isn't the typical backdrop for kdramas.  The investigation and inventory was a surprised for me.   We have accountants at the office, but I assumed that they sat at their desks and crunched numbers.  I do have a memory of people from accounting crawling under my desk looking for the inventory tags for my office furniture.  I didn't think much about it, only glad that I didn't have to crawl on the floor :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Kim Myung-soo X Choi Jin-hyeok Exciting causal retribution ending ‘Numbers’ 2.4%

lSUVycw.jpg

(google translation)

MBC F/Sa drama ‘Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘Numbers’) Kim Myung-soo (Infinite L) and Choi Jin-hyeok completed the revenge finale for Choi Min-soo and reaped the beauty of the end.

According to Nielsen Korea,  EP12, 'Numbers', which aired on July 29, recorded a nationwide viewer rating of 2.4%.

On this day's broadcast, the victory of Jang Ho-woo (Kim Myung-soo) and Han Seung-jo (Choi Jin-hyuk), who finally realized justice against a huge absurdity, was drawn.   Along with this, the romance with Yuna Jin (played by Yeonwoo) and Ji-soo Jang (played by Yu-ri Kim) was also completed in pink.

It was a causal retribution ending that satisfied viewers.

Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo began to find their place in a peaceful daily life after Han Je-gyun (Choi Min-soo), the biggest villain, was imprisoned in prison.   First of all, it was Jang Ji-soo who comforted Han Seung-jo, who must have been more hurt and disturbed because it was his father's work. Jang Ji-soo, who visited Han Seung-jo's house, said, "Joyce Chang is no more. I am here to protect you who are sick.

Spoiler

Jang Ho-woo, who then went to the due diligence alone, encountered an unexpected situation.   Finding someone collapsed at a company that went out for due diligence.   He was none other than Yoon Moo-il, the sole survivor of the Ivory Construction Collapse, and learned about the memorial park where his biological parents are enshrined through his daughter, a barista.   Jang Ho-woo finds his biological parents for the first time.   Along with Jang Ho-woo's expression of mixed feelings in front of his parents' mortuary tablet, the narration, "I have a family, and thanks to these people, the roads are opening everywhere," gave a heart-wrenching feeling.

mprisoned in prison, Han Je-kyun continued his unusual behavior.   In the prison reception room, he had a close meeting with a lawyer, and he was using Sang-hyun Woo (Shin Woo-gyeom) to give instructions.  While Han Je-gyun's unfinished counterattack was predicted, Jang Ho-woo began to question the connection between Paper Company and Yun Moo-il, who had been conducting due diligence.

At this, Jang Ho-woo began to carefully examine the documents. Tensions rise again as they find out that the CEO of Hanhan Holdings, which was a shell company, is Yoon Moo-il, that there are signs of an abnormal transaction in the transaction history, that it is Han Je-kyun's borrowed-name account, and that a large amount of money has already been siphoned off overseas.

When Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo heard the news that an overseas bank had gone bankrupt due to a bank run just in time, they realized at once that Han Je-gyun was planning to use the slush funds stolen from Hanhan Holdings' borrowed-name accounts to buy overseas banks and try to reach out to domestic banks again.  In the meantime, Han Je-gyun was pardoned and left prison.    Since the crime he once punished cannot be held legally responsible again, all the sins he committed were reset, and only then did the reason why Han Je-kyun smiled in prison without even appealing was revealed, causing goosebumps.

It wasn't Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo who were going through this meekly. They predicted that he would target a bank excluded from the bank association, visited the banks and invited them to join the bank association consortium, and dug up all of Han Je-gyun's borrowed-name accounts under the name of Yoon Moo-il.  Han Je-kyun's counterattack against this was also not easy. It turned its eyes to a securities company, not a bank.

Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo, who did not know this, were hit properly, but there was another twist. This is because Woo Sang-hyun, who was thought to be Han Je-kyun's new henchman, handed over all the data he had collected so far to Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo. Thanks to the data handed over by Woo Sang-hyun, who was a double spy, Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo obtained evidence of the borrowed-name account made by Han Je-gyun, and right before he bid for the securities company, he delivered a 'minimum certificate for accountant registration' rather than a bid, taking revenge more exhilarating than ever. succeeded in Here, the money in the borrowed-name account as well as the assets hidden in the paper company were delivered to the prosecutor thriftly, completing the causal retribution with perfect team play.

On the other hand, the romance of Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo also unfolded. Jang Ho-woo, who was no longer a high school graduate accountant, but now in charge of education at the new step of Taeil Accounting Firm, completed the romance with Yuna Jin with a shy kiss. Shed. The ending of the romance between the two, which gave both heart-throbbing excitement and heart-warming warmth, was a happy ending that couldn't be better.

Above all, Han Je-kyun's ending was enough to leave a deep impression. Han Je-gyun's eyes as he watched Joseph playing alone in the playground felt warmth that had never been felt before, and the images of Han Seung-jo and Jang Ji-soo watching him as he tried to swallow the rising tears left a deep lingering impression. But that wasn't the end. With Han Je-kyun entering the new building, overwhelming the crowd, and Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo, who move to check if he meets the conditions for establishment approval immediately upon hearing the news that he is establishing an investment trust company, the 'Numbers' ending was completed.

Numbers' portrayed the world of fresh accountants in an exciting and thrilling way, and the characters' narratives filled with joy and sorrow made them immerse themselves in the drama at once. In particular, the passionate acting of the actors who perfectly absorbed the character added vitality to the play and decorated the exciting and thrilling finale with the style unique to 'Numbers'.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202307301042430410

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

The MBC drama Numbers also aired its finale on July 29. The K-drama concluded with its lowest viewership of 2.4%. Numbers commenced with a decent viewership of 4.4% and achieved its highest viewership of 4.7% at the time of airing episode 3. But instead of continuing to rise, the drama's viewership numbers gradually declined, and it oscillated between 2%-3% ratings. The average viewership of the show is 3.4%. 

E57opW_2f.png

Where to watch the K-drama Numbers?

All the episodes of Numbers are available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-tae-ri-s-revenant-concludes-with-its-personal-best-rating

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Am I the only one who was moved when VP Han watched his grandson play?  Another question, shouldn't VP Han been charged for the murder of his assistant?  

I liked the scene. It gave VP han some dept as a character. One of the minuses this drama had (for me anyway) is that it did not explore characters more. Why VP Han wanted that power, to the point of alienating his only son? He was a one dimentional villain and those type of characters I don`t like. We saw him beeing two steps away from everyone else but we did not see anything on human Han Je-Gyun.  The business twists and turns, takeovers, like a chess match were good but I needed more on a human emotions.

At least we saw a glims of Sim Hyeong-Woo regretting his choices but when the second VP`s right man betrayed him out of the blue was so convenient for the good guys! BTW, another clichee in kdrama world. The right man (like a robot or a loyal dog) who will do anything for the master. Why is that? Sim Hyeong Woo even killed Jang In-Ho? It was not enough Han ruined his business he wanted him dead? And Sim Hyeong Woo did it ? Jeez. I can`t understand why he did such an extreme evil act. I find this kind of trop very convenient for the villains in a story to do what they want without explaning much. Lazy writing, in my opinion.

The irony....Jang Ji-Soo wanted to revenge his father but she was working for Han Je Gyun all along. :rolleyes: What was the point of presenting her as an iron business lady? A big fuss. It was another contrived plot to have informations about the villain to conveniently give away when needed.

I like that Han Seung Jo reunited with his son. At least, Ji Soo told her son about his father but why he deprived both of them to know each other sooner? She got away too easy, like she did nothing wrong. She would have stood up a little in my eyes if she was the one who confessed to Seung jo that he was a father. Whatever. Never cared about her.

I don`t know why VP Han was not charged with murder when there was a victim/witness who survived. They want another season? I hope not.

I am not even mad that he got away. I blame the writing. The drama was mediocre but I like that it was suspensful even without understanding all the financial details, and I liked the cast.

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Top 5 Korean Shows On Viki In July

Jul 31, 2023
by S. Kim

As the summer heat wave reaches its peak, a variety of shows this month have helped us cool down a bit this past month. Here are the Korean shows that received the most love on Viki in July!

In no particular order.

Numbers

Numbers-Ver2-3120x1744-1.jpg

“Numbers” is a suspenseful revenge drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. In what marks his first acting project since his return from the military, INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo stars as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm. Choi Jin Hyuk plays Han Seung Jo, a talented accountant from a wealthy family.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1603335wpp/top-5-korean-shows-on-viki-in-july

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Numbers: Episodes 11-12 (Final)

by alathe

Our zany team of spreadsheet-wranglers must band together to rescue a bank! Meanwhile, our villain is still hellbent on seizing power, and there’s no financial institution he won’t topple in order to get it. Time for one last stand in the board room!

EPISODES 11-12

Our not-so-deaf barista has been up to her ears in corporate espionage. Years ago, her father was injured in the Sanga construction sabotage, leaving him hearing impaired. His daughter, noticing how people immediately dropped their guard around him, decided to use it to her advantage. (I’m side-eying this a little… why the convoluted excuse to avoid depicting a disabled character onscreen?) She’s been spying on our villain ever since, waiting for the moment to strike.

Later, Ho-woo gets a morose call from Yeon-ah. Jisan, now hemorrhaging debt, is subject to sale. Our noble guardian of the concrete jungle is adamant: not on his watch! Finally, he fesses up to his tragic backstory. Vice President Han gutted Haebit without remorse; damned if he’ll let the same thing happen to Jisan. Alas, it fails to snap Yeon-ah out of her funk. Instead, she seeks consolation in her two favorite things: a) imbibing vast amounts of alcohol, and b) falling asleep on random uncomfortable surfaces.

She wakes, hungover and confused, in a hotel suite so expensive it can only belong to one person. Ji-soo! Earnestly, Yeon-ah pleads with her unexpected benefactor to help save Jisan. But she doesn’t know what she’s asking. Ji-soo is quick to enlighten her: President Jin stood back and inspected his nails while Haebit foundered. But despite her steely words, she’s willing to join forces. After all, when a private fund and an accountant join hands… anything is possible!

It’s in the same spirit that our ragtag crew of motley accountants band together to rescue a bank in distress. The solution is a matter of cold, hard cash. Customers have fled to other banks, and Jisan needs its deposits back. Luckily, this plays to our heroes’ strengths: kicking (financial) RickRoll'D, taking names (of business contacts), and organizing meetings. Together, they herd as many bankers as possible into one room, making the hardest of hard sells. Jisan’s downfall was just the beginning, argues Seung-jo. Once other private equity firms see how easily a bank can be toppled, it could happen to anyone. The only defense is to form a consortium — rescuing Jisan with their surplus funds.

Alas, with over 50% shares in Jisan, Vice President Han is halfway to tying the poor, defenseless national economy to the train tracks. The only obstacle is a shareholder screening with the FSC. Here it’ll be determined whether HK Equity is ethically fit to govern a bank — which is a little like asking whether a hungry cat is ethically fit to govern a can of tuna fish. Naturally, the FSC are in Vice President Han’s pocket. However, the nominal representative for HK Equity is Ji-soo — and boy has she come prepared. Sword brooch firmly affixed, she strides into the board room… only to find it deserted.

Vice President Han has struck again. He’s postponed the screening, securing a pyrrhic victory: they can’t rubber-stamp HK’s purchase, but nor can they reject it. Still, he reckoned without Ji-soo’s unimaginable audacity. Cool as a deeply stylish cucumber, she emails the entire board with video footage of her bribing an official. She bombards them with tales of her own illegal exploits, strong-arming them into an emergency meeting. Here, our girl sits deadpan, declaring HK’s intent to continue committing crimes as it pleases. The result? Screening failed successfully!

Meanwhile — and it’s not often you get to type this sentence — the banks have come through. Seung-jo and Ho-woo’s consortium scheme is a go! Side by side, with scarcely-contained glee, Seung-jo and Ji-soo hand Vice President Han proof that Jisan’s BIS score has been restored. I’ll say one thing for him: nobody can scrunch up a piece of paper quite as menacingly as our villain!

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/07/numbers-episodes-11-12-final/

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 Last-Minute Maneuvers In Episodes 11-12 Of “Numbers” That Wrapped Things Up

Aug 2, 2023
by shalini

And we’re here! After six weeks of tunneling through financial fraud, forced liquidations, and Machiavellian schemes, “Numbers” has come to an end. The time has come for Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo), Han Seung Jo (Choi Jin Hyuk), and their allies at Taeil to take down Han Je Gyun (Choi Min Soo) once and for all. But can a force of nature like Je Gyun ever truly vanish? And what last cards is he hiding up his sleeve?

Here’s how “Numbers” wrapped up:

Warning: spoilers for episodes 11-12 below.

1. Halting the sale of Ji San Bank

yeon-woo.jpg

Je Gyun’s bank run ploy in last week’s episodes successfully resulted in individual and corporate clients pulling their money out of Ji San Bank en masse. Jin Tae Soo (Kang Shin Il), the president of the bank and Jin Yeon Ah’s (Yeonwoo’s) father, is still somehow convinced that Je Gyun wouldn’t do anything to harm him, given that they’ve been allies for years. Yeon Ah knows for a fact that Je Gyun doesn’t care. But as much as Ho Woo and Seung Jo try to think of a way out, Ji San Bank’s debt-to-assets ratio sinks low enough for the bank to go up for sale. And Je Gyun cleverly dangles HK Equity as a buyer.

kim-yoo-ri-1-2.jpg

The Financial Commission agrees, barring a formal meeting to vet HK Equity. Many don’t know that Je Gyun is the real mind behind HK Equity, and those that do know don’t care as long as they get to join a man who is about to control all of Korea. Because if one bank falls, then the rest can easily be gobbled up. Je Gyun has pretty much shown every unsavory player a blueprint for how to make it happen. And he’s on the cusp of succeeding when Jang Ji Soo (Kim Yoo Ri) gets in the way. On paper, Je Gyun has no relation to HK Equity, but Ji Soo is the official Korean representative for HK Equity. She goes to the vetting meeting and outs HK Equity as violating almost every financial law there is. The sale fails. And Je Gyun is furious.

choi-min-soo-5-1.jpg

2. Forming a bank consortium

But the sale’s failure doesn’t stop Ji San Bank’s woes. Clients are still pulling their money out of the bank, and another buyer could just as easily step in HK Equity’s shoes. Je Gyun is planning to have another of his companies purchase the bank when Seung Jo gets in his way.

Spoiler

choi-jin-hyuk-2-1.jpg

Seung Jo’s idea is simple but brilliant. It requires the banks to set aside their greed and form a consortium where if one bank starts to lose assets, the others will rally around them and make up for the shortfall by providing some of their assets until the bank can find its feet again. It’s a short-term loan really because when people pull their money out of a bank, they take it to another bank. Here, the banks would be doing that internally. The bank presidents drag their feet until Seung Jo points out that Je Gyun can easily do this to any of them, and if Ji San Bank, a bank with a strong history and legacy, is facing this, then all banks are fair game. The five major banks band together real quick after that. They lend Ji San Bank the shortfall in its funds, and the bank goes back to operating as usual as people see that it isn’t about to collapse and is a safe place to deposit their money.

3. Going public with all the information

Spoiler

choi-min-soo-4-3.jpg

Still, Je Gyun remains a formidable enemy, and the next thing we know, Ho Woo’s been placed on indefinite leave. But he still has a couple weeks before things go into effect, and he makes the most of them. Using every bit of evidence that Shim Hyung Woo (Sungyeol) left him, he sends it all to reporters—domestic and foreign—in the hopes that one of them will pick up the story. And they sure do. The international press has a field day, which prompts Taeil’s chairman (Nam Kyung Eup), who has been working in concert with Ho Woo and Seung Jo, to call an emergency meeting, kicking out Je Gyun as partner.

morehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1597002wpp/4-last-minute-maneuvers-in-episodes-11-12-of-numbers-that-wrapped-things-up

• Like 1

• 4 months later...