[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lotteworld

omg, yes Creidesca, I just found out! kind of surprise... haha, the relationship will be so funny if DJ and TB are really going out together!

btw, do you know what is the DJ dream refer to?

the Rule in DJ apt is so funny, *Full HOuse?!*

sigh* the wife is coming back....

actually, how come I hvn't seen TB's frd for so long............... :(

wah...reappearance of UKJ's wife! And how mean can Dal Ja be? Did she give the pastry UKJ's wife gifted her with to TB to eat???? So if something happens, it won't be her?? Hopefully I read that scene wrong.

the ending of today's ep...hehehe

the illustration at the end of today's ep...looking good!

heehe luv tonight episode...the last part was kind of hilarious for dj and tb ...oohh i think there's some secret between dj mom and tb father...omg i cant stand that rich guy is it uhm ki jung the name...is he some kind of clean freak...he's like so obsessed with keeping everything so clean and proper...some peculiar disease he has...i dun like him at all and i dun think dj looks good or even have any chemistry with him....if dj didnt end up with tb i hope she didnt end with uhm ki joong either.... and his ex wife is so scarry...so unpredictable....

omo.. i missed todays episode!! didnt understand flashget or nettransport and wasnt able to completely dl the episode :( but i managed to watch the one from kbsworld.. still cant help from laughing :)

i did see the part where TB's father saw DJ's mom in the resto and recognized her.. he immediately ran out afterwards... didnt see the ending.. and the panel too :( hrmm....

im really hoping to upload the episode when i get home tomorrow :)

Guest qtjena13

just started watching this drama in KBS world.. after watching episode 1, i think i'm addicted to this drama.. 1 hour is not enough for me.. i woke up at 3am to watch the first episode and watched it again on its 9pm replay.. so i get to watch it twice today.. i think that's what i am going to do for the rest of the episodes.. i really really like lee min ki!!! he's so adoring in KBS's Heroine 6! now i'm liking him more in dalja's spring! thanks everyone for the summaries and synopsies!

wow you're really gonna wake up at 3am just to watch DalJa's Spring.. but i agree it's addicting.. in fact i feel agitated now coz i wasnt able to catch today's episode.. i still have to study for my test tomorrow, but seems like nothing's registering. i keep on thinking about DALJA and TAEBONG!!!

Just a random observation after watching Ep 9... :lol: You know you have been watching too many dramas when ....did anyone notice that the debt collectors went to mess up the house, the main guy was the gangster in Lovers who went for the tattoo removal (when he was talking to MJ's boss in the consultation room)....:lol: Hmm... on second thought I may be wrong :lol:

Guest lotteworld

Creidesca - I wasn't able to catch the ending today... I left home after the creepy wife shown up on the scene... can you tell me what happen between TB and DJ at the last scene of today episode? ThkX!! :)

and today not much of TB scenes shown up... :(

sorry but i havent watched lovers yet so i dont know...

but there's another one who always plays extra in lots of kdramas!

extra.jpg

this is the girl who had the 'kimchi and kimbap'. i saw her in Cloud Stairway as one of the reporters. Fantasy Couple as Billy's secretary as well.. i know there's more i just forgot the others.. she's everywhere! :) :) :)

Guest n5y17cgirl

Thank you, n5y17cgirl!

On a tangential note, I find it hilarious that TB's law firm spells Lee as REE (instead of EE) in Korean letters. It's like Starbucks going to Japan, calling itself "Sutaabakusu," and then coming back to the U.S. and putting "Sutaabakusu" in English on its signs.

Is it odd that TB is a lawyer at 27? I don't know precisely how the system works, but it seems Korean students major in law in college (rather than in "law school"), take the bar, and are then let loose on the world at a pretty young age. TB could have become a lawyer at 22 and worked as an associate for 4 years.

I'm a liiittle bit disappointed in TB that he wants to run a bento shop when he could be helping people like SJ as a pro bono lawyer (when was the last time YOU had a bento that changed your life?), but I'm hoping there's a good reason/story we haven't heard yet.

Oh man. I'm so addicted to this drama.

I don't think it's unrealistic, per se, that TB is a lawyer at 27. He's just a bit young. Keep in mind, though, that in Korea the age system works a bit differently than in America. You can actually be up to 2 yrs older than you would be here. So that means TB is really probably 25 here in the U.S.

Also, I think it's b/c of the specific law firm he mentioned - they're hinting that it's a prestigious firm - and the fact that he was accepted into that firm at a relatively young age. In that last scene with DJ & TB in episode 9, outside of SJ's apt, DJ even jokes that he didn't get into the firm on his own merits (grades, etc), but rather somehow weasled his way in.

Hope that helps.

Tae Bong's birthday is Valentine's Day!

I wonder if the writer will do anything regarding the birthdate since it's coming up (real-time). Valentine's Day this year is on a Wed (same day as epis of Dal Ja's Spring air)...two weeks from now.

Archived