[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest CraZyah

Yay! I new episode in just a few minutes!

I haven't watched the preview for ep9 yet :D I'm so excited! hopefully it'd be an episode full of TB & DJ sweet scenes :blush:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lotteworld

yeh, Creidesca... and TaeBong attract many women to go to DJ's mom store to eat too! LoL

and... I think there is some "mental illness" of the manager too... howcome he is like always be sooo clean... and cleaning his bathtub... hahaha.. is so funny at that scene

the "hand language" that Dalja and Sedo is sooo funny... they don't realize the manager is sitting at the back... LoL

Mmmm... hey, if we are watching "live stream" does that count on the raiting of KBS2?? just curious

ok...so what parody was that in the preview?? Looks like the only one being able to sleep tonight would be Dal Ja...and I think we'll learn more about Dal Ja's boss in the next episode?

Preview for EP 10 is up:

10회 :: 때로는 당신옆에 우리가 있다는 것을 기억하라!

강태봉이 자신의 영역을 침범하는 것이 점점 더 거슬리는 달자. 아직도 두 사람 사이에는 보이지 않는 선이 존재하고 있는데, 아내와 이혼한 엄기중이 본격적으로 삼각구도에 뛰어들면서 태봉과 신경전을 펼치기 시작한다.

한편, 달자는 바자회 행사장에서 어마어마한 대형사고를 쳐 가가멜 강팀장을 곤란에 빠뜨리고 마는데…!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/view/preview/preview.html

lotteworld were you able to catch what Tae Bong introduced himself as when he gave his card to those men who came to Sun-Joo's apt?

panel was funny and really looked like the boss whaha!! :) since the boss was drawn like a puzzle, it kinda means that DalJa and her co workers are going to teach her how to become truly human. because SunJoo said something (which i didnt understand) that made the boss speechless. i think it's about being happy.

ahhhh really really great episode! but what was TaeBong saying to the ex-husband of SunJoo? i think he was reciting some laws? and DalJa was soooo AMAZED! :)

the hand signal was really funny! SeDo's actions were hilarious :) and also the 'mighty jungle' song... what was the parody in this episode??

the kiss was soo cute! it might be weird to see a guy kiss a girl on the cheek, but in this case, it was soooo sweet! :) and DalJa smiled.. is it LOVE??? although she has a hard time admitting it, i believe it is!

DalJa peeked UNINTENTIONALLY? or intentionally (haha!) at TaeBong! and she said she's going crazy..

VERY FUNNY INDEED!

i love the new HP!! it has background music and it's more orderly!!

LOL, that's what I told myself too. I knew I was gonna get addicted if I watched this. And yes, I was proven to be correct. But it won't hurt to watch the whole series again, tho, once the subs come out. It's really fun.

Oh, omg, yes, okay, yes, thanks. I actually caught the Devil Wears Prada idea in the new boss (especially in the way she talks and when she dumps all those stuff to DJ's desk, totally like that dumping fur coat-bag-and-all-the-rest scene) but I didn't get the name calling thing. Thanks so much for the explanation.

Aiks..so it was from Devil Wears Prada..didn't watch that movie, so i was curious when someone brought this up. I guess my analysis was not really accurate..but still, thanx for the clarification^^

About the article, so what was the writer trying to say? Was she commenting on the current cliche storylines of Korean dramas? Or just on the issue of men dating older women? :o

ripgal as i have understood, she was commenting on the wrong perception of men dating older women as seen in dramas like Dal Ja's Spring and What's Up Fox... but i think it was too shallow... and her evidences were not even accurate :)

oh yeah, i uploaded the preview for tomorrow's episode on youtube...

credit fahionista for the streaming link :)

Guest babymarzy07

Due to THIS ISSUE

As of today, Tuesday 01/30/07, WITH S2 will release only softsubs for ALL EPISODES.

Please keep fansubbing alive by NOT reproducing/distributing any hardsubbed episodes from our softsubs on YouTube, DailyMotion or any other streaming websites/forums/newsgroups/online hosting services such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, mediafire, etc.

We thank you for all cooperation and continuous supports.

EPISODE 3

Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: javabeans, purpletiger86

Editor: SeReNiTy & seirin

Special Thanks to: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 4

Translator: wingyee

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: CraZyaH

Editor: SeReNiTy

Final QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

thanks for the subs!! s2 hwaiting!! :) let us support s2 and not upload.. just to clarify.. does this mean all fansubs with now stop or will have only softsubs? how bout others that have been hardsubbed it will be removed?

thanks for the subs!! s2 hwaiting!! :) let us support s2 and not upload.. just to clarify.. does this mean all fansubs with now stop or will have only softsubs? how bout others that have been hardsubbed it will be removed?

We can still continue fansubbing..but yeah, we can only release softsubs from now on. Those YA licensed dramas which fansubbers have subbed midway or finished subbing have been removed.

Ack, I've got a bad feeling that from now on there will be more and more licencing. That sucks. The reason I (perhaps we) download stuff from the internet is most often not because we want to pirate the stuff, it's cause they're unavailable.

But anyway, With S2, thanks for the sub! You guys are awesome.

Guest lil_azn_angel

tank-youuu for the subss! hehe it's awesome, i was only expecting one episode, but now theres two new episodes for me to watch todayy! :D . and it sucks to hear what happen, so does that mean if I haven't watched some of the dramas that were in YMentertainment, then I'd would never get the chance to now? since the subs are removed? :tears:

Archived