[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest juyoung83

i saw on you tube that Pjk0215lio's playlist had episode 7, but it shows it's a private video. i tried e-mailng the person but they never got back to me. is there anywhere else i can see the episdes?!? please help me.

thanks in advance

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dreamequus

Hi everyone!

I wonder what the new boss's nickname means.

It sounds like 'kagamaru'. Is that a character from a famous anima or film?

The boss's theme (Terminator2) and some macaroni western theme for the battle scene makes me giggle.

I like Yang Hee-Kyung since Super Rookie. Kwon Ki-Sun, TB's mom, and Yang Hee-Kyung were really funny as madams at Secretary Room.

Guest clouds2

Ep. 9 rundown for those of you who need it :)

-GJ drives to DJ's apt w/flowers, but sees her w/TB. TB has just offered to renew the love contract w/DJ, except now the terms have changed, e.g. no extra charge for skinship, ok to develop personal feelings (when that happens, they'll be lovers for real). DJ is shocked.

-GJ goes home and listens to a relaxation/anger management CD to calm down. The CD tells him to count down from three, breathe deeply, and engage in an activity that makes him feel zen. This turns out to be scrubbing the bathtub.

-Back in DJ's apt, DJ is freaking out. She says there's no way they could start dating b/c of the 6-yr age difference. TB: "But you said you missed me." DJ: "I was just curious if something had happened to you!" TB: "You missed me b/c you like me." DJ: "I never said I liked you!" TB: "You don't have say it. You can signal liking someone through the look in your eyes, the way you sigh, the movement of your hands." DJ: "I've never imagined dating someone younger than me! I don't even see younger men as real men!" TB gets close to her. "I don't seem like a man to you?" DJ (thinking): "Damn. He seems like a man to me." DJ: "I don't know anything about you! Anything!" TB: "We can learn more about each other gradually. That's what dating is for." DJ: "OK. Let's say we started dating. Do you think we could make it to the end?" TB: "We'll find out when we get there." DJ: "We don't have to go there! It's obvious it's not gonna work!" TB: "Like I said, we won't find out till we've done it." DJ: "What're you gonna do if you regret it afterwards?" TB: "That, too, we can think about later." DJ: "You're driving me crazy. Why are you doing this to me? Why?!" TB: "You don't know? Let me give you multiple choice: (1) b/c I want world peace; (2) b/c I want world domination; (3) b/c I've fallen for you. Which do you think it is?" DJ: "That is..." TB: "You're thinking about this too hard." DJ (thinking): "That's b/c I'm too embarrassed to say the answer out loud."

-TB gets up. TB: "Hm, I wonder what room I should use." He figures its the back room and goes in. (It seems to be Dalja's storage room for home shopping products she came to have over the years.) TB: "Gotta clean up this room in the morning." DJ: "What are you doing?" TB: "I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep." DJ: "But why are you doing that here?" TB: "Cuz I don't have anywhere else to go. The $3000 I just gave you was the security deposit for my apt. You do know that when you take out the security deposit, you have to get out of the room, too, right?" DJ: "GET OUT!" She shoos TB outside into the hallway.

-Of course, DJ relents. She's worried TB might freeze to death in the hallway. She finally lets him in and says it's only for one night.

-Cue nature channel narration. DJ is like a territorial animal whose space has just been invaded. She gets irritated, engages in passive-aggressive behavior (stomping on TB's sneakers, popping bubble wrap, etc., LOL), and skulks about.

-SJ comes home to her apt and finds her belongings marked w/red tape. (The creditors have marked them as property w/value so they know to take it away.) SJ calls her ex-husband and asks him to call her back so they can work it out.

-The next morning DJ wakes up and goes to the bathroom. TB is there using the toilet. DJ closes the door quickly (but not TOO quickly). DJ (thinking): "I saw it. Oh my eyes!"

Ahhh.. this summarizing is taking a lot longer than I thought. Reaaaally briefly for the rest:

-On the bus DJ is still thinking about what she saw in the bathroom. She can't peel her eyes away from the lower bodies of the men on the bus. She tells one of them that his fly is open.

-SD gives SJ tickets to a musical. GJ offers to take DJ to see it, too.

-TB asks DJ's mom and grandma for a job at the restaurant.

-DJ's boss overhears her talking about her at the cafeteria and tells her to check inventory in the storage room. There DJ finds SJ crying. They share a drink. SJ tells DJ about her youth as a famous model, how she found out the man she loved didn't care about her love, and now people think she divorced him b/c of money problems even though she would have stuck w/him, debt or no debt, as long as there was love. SJ says she'll never be hurt by love again. DJ tells her not to give up on love just b/c of her bad experience or else she'll be missing out on a lot in life. SJ says DJ sounds like a "trot" singer? (I'm not sure what that is... maybe some style of romantic music?) DJ, raising her can: "To love!" SJ: "To trot!"

-Unfortunately for DJ, her boss finds her drinking w/SJ. DJ is in trouble. SJ sticks up for her, but DJ's boss criticizes her for wallowing in her pains ("What's so bad about your life that you have to be drinking, etc.?). SJ asks DJ's boss if she's happy being so stuffy and strict. DJ's boss says she doesn't approve of divorced women. SJ tells her not to judge her b/c she is divorced. Sparks fly. DJ later notices that her boss had a can of coffee in her hand - she must have come down to the store room to give it to DJ.

-TB is really good at waitressing. The women customers love him. TB tells DJ's mom that about a year ago someone gave him a bento (the Korean word is doshirak) that was so full of warmth that it turned his life around. Apparently, his mom never cooked for him in his life. In any case, after this incident, TB decided his dream is to become the owner of the best bento shop ever and make nice meals for people. DJ is such a kind and brave person he had wondered what kind of meals she had been eating. Now he wants to learn from the "master" - DJ's mom. DJ's mom gives in.

-TB barges in on DJ's apt again. DJ "sees it" again.

-When he comes out, DJ tells him he must leave. She wants to keep her image pure for the man she'll marry, so she can't have a male roommate. People will never believe they didn't do anything. TB thinks she's cute. DJ says she's serious and gives him his money back so he can find another apt. TB gets upset. He says if he accepts the $3000 now, they can't start their relationship for real. Everything that happens b/w them will have a money value of $3000, and I assume, could be ended w/$3000. He asks DJ to give him some time. He'll move out when he earns the money on his own. In the meantime, he'll lie low so his living there won't be discovered by the neighbors.

-DJ consults SD about TB moving in. SD's reaction is "Congratulations!" GJ overhears them. He comes over and asks her about their date that night. DJ says she'll meet him at the theatre.

-More stuff about DJ's boss and SJ. DJ asks her boss not to be prejudiced against SJ b/c she is divorced. DJ's boss says what really irks her is that SJ and DJ play around, getting divorced and dating married men, and take life too lightly. Life is much more serious than they think.

-TB is waiting for DJ in lobby. He couldn't go home b/c he doesn't have keys to the apt, and he didn't want to raise suspicions by waiting in front of her door. DJ tells TB their relationship won't work out after all. She's not sure she can continue liking him through all the obstacles they'll face as a May-December couple (or really, in their case, a May-June couple :P). TB: "You're really a total scaredy-cat, aren't you?" DJ: "Yes. So let's end this." TB: "But what if you start to love me?" DJ can't answer.

-Just then DJ gets an urgent call from SJ. DJ and TB rush over and find her surrounded by creditors (i.e. gangsters). DJ tells them to leave off, but they say they won't until they get the money SJ's husband can't pay back from SJ. TB tells them they have no right b/c the money wasn't borrowed in SJ's name, SJ's husband borrowed the money for his personal use, and SJ's husband didn't give SJ any money after the divorce. He also cites the gangsters for assaulting and threatening SJ and damaging SJ's property. The head gangster says, "You took my money! I'll sue you for fraud!" TB: "Do that. Let's straighten this out once and for all in court. But let me tell you, we have a 99% winning case. You'd be better off leaving SJ alone and settling the matter w/SJ's ex-husband." Gangster: "What are you, a lawyer?" TB: "Yeah, I'm a lawyer, and here's my card. Until a year ago I worked at [law firm I can't remember]. From now on, I'll be handling SJ's case." Everyone stares. The gangsters leave for the time being. TB tells SJ she shouldn't have waited so long to get legal help.

-Outside DJ tells TB he can leave; she'll stay the night w/SJ. DJ gives TB keys to her apt. DJ: "What you said back there, it's not true, is it? You're not really a lawyer... right?" TB: "Revelation #1 about myself: Everything I have said to you thus far is true." DJ: "Wow. You were like Superman back there." TB: "Revelation #2: I'm far from being a Superman. I'm just a humble 27-year-old young man who dreams of owning a bento shop." DJ laughs. TB kisses her on the cheek.

-DJ and SJ are sleeping in the same bed. DJ holds SJ's hand. For a moment, DJ is afraid SJ will retract her hand, but she doesn't. DJ feels like a brick in the wall around her has been lifted. (There's been commentary throughout this episode, particularly in the scenes w/SJ and DJ's boss, about the brick walls people build around each other and hide behind b/c they're afraid to reach out to others.)

-Meanwhile, GJ and SD have been stood up at the musical. They're furious. DJ and SJ call them, respectively, and say vaguely that "something came up" and they couldn't make it. SD drives to SJ's apt, and GJ drives to DJ's. They both start banging at the door.

-SJ comes out looking surprised and lets SD in. TB who has just come out of the shower hears GJ's voice and wonders what he should do...

OK, that wasn't brief at all.

Until the next episode!

Guest mzsmiley

Ep. 9 rundown for those of you who need it :)

-GJ drives to DJ's apt w/flowers, but sees her w/TB. TB has just offered to renew the love contract w/DJ, except now the terms have changed, e.g. no extra charge for skinship, ok to develop personal feelings (when that happens, they'll be lovers for real). DJ is shocked.

-GJ goes home and listens to a relaxation/anger management CD to calm down. The CD tells him to count down from three, breathe deeply, and engage in an activity that makes him feel zen. This turns out to be scrubbing the bathtub.

-Back in DJ's apt, DJ is freaking out. She says there's no way they could start dating b/c of the 6-yr age difference. TB: "But you said you missed me." DJ: "I was just curious if something had happened to you!" TB: "You missed me b/c you like me." DJ: "I never said I liked you!" TB: "You don't have say it. You can signal liking someone through the look in your eyes, the way you sigh, the movement of your hands." DJ: "I've never imagined dating someone younger than me! I don't even see younger men as real men!" TB gets close to her. "I don't seem like a man to you?" DJ (thinking): "Damn. He seems like a man to me." DJ: "I don't know anything about you! Anything!" TB: "We can learn more about each other gradually. That's what dating is for." DJ: "OK. Let's say we started dating. Do you think we could make it to the end?" TB: "We'll find out when we get there." DJ: "We don't have to go there! It's obvious it's not gonna work!" TB: "Like I said, we won't find out till we've done it." DJ: "What're you gonna do if you regret it afterwards?" TB: "That, too, we can think about later." DJ: "You're driving me crazy. Why are you doing this to me? Why?!" TB: "You don't know? Let me give you multiple choice: (1) b/c I want world peace; (2) b/c I want world domination; (3) b/c I've fallen for you. Which do you think it is?" DJ: "That is..." TB: "You're thinking about this too hard." DJ (thinking): "That's b/c I'm too embarrassed to say the answer out loud."

-TB gets up. TB: "Hm, I wonder what room I should use." He figures its the back room and goes in. (It seems to be Dalja's storage room for home shopping products she came to have over the years.) TB: "Gotta clean up this room in the morning." DJ: "What are you doing?" TB: "I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep." DJ: "But why are you doing that here?" TB: "Cuz I don't have anywhere else to go. The $3000 I just gave you was the security deposit for my apt. You do know that when you take out the security deposit, you have to get out of the room, too, right?" DJ: "GET OUT!" She shoos TB outside into the hallway.

-Of course, DJ relents. She's worried TB might freeze to death in the hallway. She finally lets him in and says it's only for one night.

-Cue nature channel narration. DJ is like a territorial animal whose space has just been invaded. She gets irritated, engages in passive-aggressive behavior (stomping on TB's sneakers, popping bubble wrap, etc., LOL), and skulks about.

-SJ comes home to her apt and finds her belongings marked w/red tape. (The creditors have marked them as property w/value so they know to take it away.) SJ calls her ex-husband and asks him to call her back so they can work it out.

-The next morning DJ wakes up and goes to the bathroom. TB is there using the toilet. DJ closes the door quickly (but not TOO quickly). DJ (thinking): "I saw it. Oh my eyes!"

Ahhh.. this summarizing is taking a lot longer than I thought. Reaaaally briefly for the rest:

-On the bus DJ is still thinking about what she saw in the bathroom. She can't peel her eyes away from the lower bodies of the men on the bus. She tells one of them that his fly is open.

-SD gives SJ tickets to a musical. GJ offers to take DJ to see it, too.

-TB asks DJ's mom and grandma for a job at the restaurant.

-DJ's boss overhears her talking about her at the cafeteria and tells her to check inventory in the storage room. There DJ finds SJ crying. They share a drink. SJ tells DJ about her youth as a famous model, how she found out the man she loved didn't care about her love, and now people think she divorced him b/c of money problems even though she would have stuck w/him, debt or no debt, as long as there was love. SJ says she'll never be hurt by love again. DJ tells her not to give up on love just b/c of her bad experience or else she'll be missing out on a lot in life. SJ says DJ sounds like a "trot" singer? (I'm not sure what that is... maybe some style of romantic music?) DJ, raising her can: "To love!" SJ: "To trot!"

-Unfortunately for DJ, her boss finds her drinking w/SJ. DJ is in trouble. SJ sticks up for her, but DJ's boss criticizes her for wallowing in her pains ("What's so bad about your life that you have to be drinking, etc.?). SJ asks DJ's boss if she's happy being so stuffy and strict. DJ's boss says she doesn't approve of divorced women. SJ tells her not to judge her b/c she is divorced. Sparks fly. DJ later notices that her boss had a can of coffee in her hand - she must have come down to the store room to give it to DJ.

-TB is really good at waitressing. The women customers love him. TB tells DJ's mom that about a year ago someone gave him a bento (the Korean word is doshirak) that was so full of warmth that it turned his life around. Apparently, his mom never cooked for him in his life. In any case, after this incident, TB decided his dream is to become the owner of the best bento shop ever and make nice meals for people. DJ is such a kind and brave person he had wondered what kind of meals she had been eating. Now he wants to learn from the "master" - DJ's mom. DJ's mom gives in.

-TB barges in on DJ's apt again. DJ "sees it" again.

-When he comes out, DJ tells him he must leave. She wants to keep her image pure for the man she'll marry, so she can't have a male roommate. People will never believe they didn't do anything. TB thinks she's cute. DJ says she's serious and gives him his money back so he can find another apt. TB gets upset. He says if he accepts the $3000 now, they can't start their relationship for real. Everything that happens b/w them will have a money value of $3000, and I assume, could be ended w/$3000. He asks DJ to give him some time. He'll move out when he earns the money on his own. In the meantime, he'll lie low so his living there won't be discovered by the neighbors.

-DJ consults SD about TB moving in. SD's reaction is "Congratulations!" GJ overhears them. He comes over and asks her about their date that night. DJ says she'll meet him at the theatre.

-More stuff about DJ's boss and SJ. DJ asks her boss not to be prejudiced against SJ b/c she is divorced. DJ's boss says what really irks her is that SJ and DJ play around, getting divorced and dating married men, and take life too lightly. Life is much more serious than they think.

-TB is waiting for DJ in lobby. He couldn't go home b/c he doesn't have keys to the apt, and he didn't want to raise suspicions by waiting in front of her door. DJ tells TB their relationship won't work out after all. She's not sure she can continue liking him through all the obstacles they'll face as a May-December couple (or really, in their case, a May-June couple :P). TB: "You're really a total scaredy-cat, aren't you?" DJ: "Yes. So let's end this." TB: "But what if you start to love me?" DJ can't answer.

-Just then DJ gets an urgent call from SJ. DJ and TB rush over and find her surrounded by creditors (i.e. gangsters). DJ tells them to leave off, but they say they won't until they get the money SJ's husband can't pay back from SJ. TB tells them they have no right b/c the money wasn't borrowed in SJ's name, SJ's husband borrowed the money for his personal use, and SJ's husband didn't give SJ any money after the divorce. He also cites the gangsters for assaulting and threatening SJ and damaging SJ's property. The head gangster says, "You took my money! I'll sue you for fraud!" TB: "Do that. Let's straighten this out once and for all in court. But let me tell you, we have a 99% winning case. You'd be better off leaving SJ alone and settling the matter w/SJ's ex-husband." Gangster: "What are you, a lawyer?" TB: "Yeah, I'm a lawyer, and here's my card. Until a year ago I worked at [law firm I can't remember]. From now on, I'll be handling SJ's case." Everyone stares. The gangsters leave for the time being. TB tells SJ she shouldn't have waited so long to get legal help.

-Outside DJ tells TB he can leave; she'll stay the night w/SJ. DJ gives TB keys to her apt. DJ: "What you said back there, it's not true, is it? You're not really a lawyer... right?" TB: "Revelation #1 about myself: Everything I have said to you thus far is true." DJ: "Wow. You were like Superman back there." TB: "Revelation #2: I'm far from being a Superman. I'm just a humble 27-year-old young man who dreams of owning a bento shop." DJ laughs. TB kisses her on the cheek.

-DJ and SJ are sleeping in the same bed. DJ holds SJ's hand. For a moment, DJ is afraid SJ will retract her hand, but she doesn't. DJ feels like a brick in the wall around her has been lifted. (There's been commentary throughout this episode, particularly in the scenes w/SJ and DJ's boss, about the brick walls people build around each other and hide behind b/c they're afraid to reach out to others.)

-Meanwhile, GJ and SD have been stood up at the musical. They're furious. DJ and SJ call them, respectively, and say vaguely that "something came up" and they couldn't make it. SD drives to SJ's apt, and GJ drives to DJ's. They both start banging at the door.

-SJ comes out looking surprised and lets SD in. TB who has just come out of the shower hears GJ's voice and wonders what he should do...

OK, that wasn't brief at all.

Until the next episode!

OMG... thank you so much... now I'm gonna go rewatch it for the 3rd time.. hahaha but this time I'll have an idea of what is going on.. geeezzz I'm sooooooooooo addicted to this drama.

clouds2 thanks soo much for the synopsis!! it really cleared up a WHOLE lot of things for me :)

TB: "You don't know? Let me give you multiple choice: (1) b/c I want world peace; (2) b/c I want world domination; (3) b/c I've fallen for you. Which do you think it is?" DJ: "That is..." TB: "You're thinking about this too hard." DJ (thinking): "That's b/c I'm too embarrassed to say the answer out loud."

omo these lines were so cute!! :)

"Revelation #1 about myself: Everything I have said to you thus far is true." DJ: "Wow. You were like Superman back there." TB: "Revelation #2: I'm far from being a Superman. I'm just a humble 27-year-old young man who dreams of owning a bento shop." DJ laughs. TB kisses her on the cheek.
and this one too! :) the kiss was the cutest

(There's been commentary throughout this episode, particularly in the scenes w/SJ and DJ's boss, about the brick walls people build around each other and hide behind b/c they're afraid to reach out to others.)
this was a meaningful one.. especially relating to the epi's title.. SunJoo was a unfriendly during the first few episodes.. like she was always alone, but now DalJa's helping her get out of the brick wall and help her open up to DalJa.. now she found a friend in DalJa.. i think that's what DalJa's gonna do with her boss too. since her boss is very aloof and cold that people dont even wanna get close to her.

Guest babymarzy07

clouds2 thanks for that summary!! wow im loving the TB dialogue! he is so smooth but also loveable, i hope DJ doesnt resist his charms lol. TB's character is a good one and definitely a mature 27 year old and minki does his role justice. Im just so addicted to this series and definitely a keeper! hope that it stays that way till the end. Yey dalja's starting here in KBS world later im sooo excited :w00t:

Guest n5y17cgirl

articles relating to today's episode:

‘달자의 봄’ 강태봉 정체? 재벌 3세에 훈남 변호사라니 완벽 킹카!

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e7/200...e7_114535_0.jpg

KBS 2TV 월화드라마 ‘달자의 봄’에서 궁금증을 불러일으켰던 강태봉(이민기 분)의 정체가 드디어 밝혀졌다.

그동안 강태봉은 계약연애로 달자(채림 분)의 가짜 애인 행세를 하는 백수로 등장했다. 의문의 노인에게 쫓기기도 하며 시청자들에게 “도대체 이민기의 정체가 무엇이냐”고 궁금증을 자아냈었다.

그러던 태봉의 정체가 1월 31일 마침내 밝혀졌다. 선주(이혜영 분)가 채권자들에게 위협을 당하자 슈퍼맨처럼 나타나 한방에 해결해준 것.

선주의 집에 와서 횡포를 부리는 채권자들에게 명함을 내밀며 자신을 변호사라고 밝혔다. “공갈 협박에 폭력까지 휘두르는 불법채권행위는 형사 고소대상이 된다는 거 모르십니까? 형법 366조 위반으로 3년 이하의 징역에 처하게 됩니다” 등 법률 전문 지식과 용어를 써가며 해결했다.

한편 이전 방송에서 태봉을 쫓던 할아버지는 재벌로 드러났다.

이민기가 27살의 미남 변호사에 집안까지 좋은 엘리트로 밝혀지면서 네티즌들은 “문제를 해결하는 모습이 멋있었다”, “훈남 변호사다”라는 반응을 보였다. 반면 “27살의 변호사. 비현실적이다”라는 의견도 눈에 띄었다.

의문이었던 태봉의 정체가 밝혀지고 태봉이 달자(채림 분)에 대한 마음을 적극적으로 표현하면서 ‘달자의 봄’에 대한 시청자들의 기대는 더욱 커지고 있다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

'누나의 꿈' 이민기 정체는 27살 변호사 !

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/94/200...94_094205_0.jpg

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] KBS 2TV `달자의 봄`에서 숨겨져 있던 강태봉(이민기 분)의 정체가 밝혀졌다. 강태봉은 리&장이라는 법무법인 회사에서 1년 전까지 일했던 27살의 어린 변호사였다.

강태봉은 지난달 31일 방송된 `달자의 봄`에서 위선주(이혜영 분)를 도와주기 위해 자신의 신분을 밝힌다. 이혼한 위선주의 전남편이 빌려 쓴 돈을 갚으라며 위선주의 집으로 쳐들어온 사채업자들에게 맞대응 하기 위해 변호사인 자신의 신분을 노출한 것.

오달자(채림 분)는 "지금 여기로 빨리 와달라"는 위선주의 전화를 받고 함께있던 강태봉과 함께 위선주의 집으로 달려간다. 전 남편의 돈을 어서 갚으라는 사채업자들의 횡포에 시달리는 위선주를 본 강태봉은 법적인 용어를 술술 내뱉으며 사채업자들에게 법적으로 위선주는 돈을 갚을 의무가 없음을 알려준다.

"대체 네가 뭐냐"는 사채업자의 질문에 강태봉은 명함을 보여주며 "1년전까지 법무법인 리&장에서 근무하다 지금은 휴식중이다. 앞으로 위선주씨의 법적인 문제는 내가 대신하겠다"며 사채업자들에게 말한다. 오달자는 위선주의 집에서 나오며 강태봉에게 "정말 네가 변호사냐"고 물었고 강태봉은 "나는 거짓말 안한다"고 말해 변호사였음을 확인시켜줬다. 27살의 나이에 이미 변호사 자격증을 가진 어엿한 변호사 였던 것.

강태봉은 그간 애인대행업체를 하며 애인을 대신해주는 일 빼고는 어떤 일도 하지 않아 그동안 뭐하는 친구인지 의심케 했다. 또한 이상한 사람들에게 쫓겨 의문을 자아냈으나, 그 사람들은 재벌인 할아버지가 강태봉을 찾기 위해 풀어놓은 사람들이라는 사실이 오래 전 밝혀졌다.

"대체 강태봉은 뭐하는 사람이냐"라며 궁금증을 토로하던 `달자의 봄`팬들은 위선주를 구해주는 강태봉의 모습에 "너무 멋있다"며 환호했다.

배우 이민기는 `달자의 봄` 채림과 더불어 때마침 개봉되는 영화 `바람피기 좋은날`의 김혜수까지해 `누님들의 훈남`으로 떠오르며 인기가도를 달리고 있다.

[31일 방송에서 위선주를 구해주며 정체를 드러내는 강태봉. 사진 = KBS 화면캡처]

(임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

임이랑 queen@mydaily.co.kr(기자)

Essentially, these 2 articles are talking about the same thing: how in today's episode (aired 1/31), after much curiosity & speculation, TB's true identity was finally revealed. I'll try to summarize both the best I can:

After receiving a frantic help call from SJ, DJ and TB rush over together to SJ's apt. In order to help SJ who is facing a precarious/dangerous situation with loan sharks who have come to collect on her ex-husband's debt, TB reveals his true identity. He reveals himself as a young 27 yr. old lawyer, who up until a year ago, was working under the law firm of Lee & Jang Associates. The first article states that "TB appears 'like Superman' and takes care of everything." TB confronts the loan sharks using a lot of law verbage, basically saying that under the law, they had no claims against SJ and that from now on he would be the one representing SJ regarding any such legal matters.

Outside of SJ's apt, when DJ asks TB if he really was/is a lawyer, he replies he "never lies" (in the actual episode, I believe he said "truth about me #1: I've never lied to you") thus confirming the fact that he is in fact a lawyer.

As LMK's mysterious identity has been slowly revealed - from being a handsome 27 yr. old lawyer to the fact that he comes from a rich elite family background - netizens have been commenting on how handsome he looked handling the SJ situation. However, other comments also appeared on how being a "young lawyer at 27 was unrealistic."

As TB starts to actively show his feelings for DJ, the audience's anticipation/expectation continues to grow.

And then the last line in article 2 says how "actor LMK's popularity as a 'older ladies' man' is soaring, as he is currently acting opposite Chae Rim in 'Dal Ja's Spring' and actress Kim Hye Soo in the movie "A Good Day to Have an Affair".

hi...love this drama...

currently watch ep.8 and wanted to ask...what did dj said to tb before she was rush to the hostipal....

cloud--btw trot...is a korean style of music something like country music and opera combine...

Guest clouds2

Thank you, n5y17cgirl!

On a tangential note, I find it hilarious that TB's law firm spells Lee as REE (instead of EE) in Korean letters. It's like Starbucks going to Japan, calling itself "Sutaabakusu," and then coming back to the U.S. and putting "Sutaabakusu" in English on its signs.

Is it odd that TB is a lawyer at 27? I don't know precisely how the system works, but it seems Korean students major in law in college (rather than in "law school"), take the bar, and are then let loose on the world at a pretty young age. TB could have become a lawyer at 22 and worked as an associate for 4 years.

I'm a liiittle bit disappointed in TB that he wants to run a bento shop when he could be helping people like SJ as a pro bono lawyer (when was the last time YOU had a bento that changed your life?), but I'm hoping there's a good reason/story we haven't heard yet.

Oh man. I'm so addicted to this drama.

Guest cafeaulait

Hi everyone!

I wonder what the new boss's nickname means.

It sounds like 'kagamaru'. Is that a character from a famous anima or film?

The boss's theme (Terminator2) and some macaroni western theme for the battle scene makes me giggle.

I like Yang Hee-Kyung since Super Rookie. Kwon Ki-Sun, TB's mom, and Yang Hee-Kyung were really funny as madams at Secretary Room.

Quoted in case someone who might know the answer hasn't seen the question. I'd love to know what the new boss's nickname means, too!

Trot is traditional korean music. Kinda like enka is in japan. If you want to hear some more "modern" trot jang yoon jung is a good choice.

She has been on xman a few times if you watch that show. Also she is currently one of the MCs for the "1000 songs karaoke challenge" show.

EDIT: spellings

However, other comments also appeared on how being a "young lawyer at 27 was unrealistic."

I guess netizens forgot the KBS drama "A Second Proposal" whereby Oh Ji Ho's character had passed the bar exam (his character was also in his late 20's), but because he happend to be ranked #99/100 on the exam, goes off and does odd jobs. That drama too, involved a younger man/older woman. His character also came from a wealthy background, but you wouldn't know it either. It wasn't until the end of the drama, that he became a lawyer (and he was still in his late 20's).

Therefore, it's not as unrealistic as it should be...rather, Lee Min Ki, 22 years old, isn't exactly 27 (the age his character is).

I'm a liiittle bit disappointed in TB that he wants to run a bento shop when he could be helping people like SJ as a pro bono lawyer (when was the last time YOU had a bento that changed your life?), but I'm hoping there's a good reason/story we haven't heard yet.

Considering that it happened one year ago, around the same time he left the law firm he was at, it might have been the lowest moment of his life. He'd like to offer that feeling the one bento had done for him to others. And, don't you find it odd that there isn't much of a feeling of a "mother-son" relationship that actually exists between TB and his mom (you can actually feel it in the scenes b/w them); TB is quite reserved around his mother. And what of his relationship with his father? That still remains a mystery.

It's just like the last time when we are able to confirm something about TB: we end up asking more questions.

im still not clear on who yunhee is.. she calls TaeBong oppa.. but oppa also has double meanings..

and as for the law firm.. is it still ok for TaeBong to SunJoo's lawyer w/o working for any lawfirm? sorry im a bit ignorant when it comes to the law field. . .

im still not clear on who yunhee is.. she calls TaeBong oppa.. but oppa also has double meanings..

and as for the law firm.. is it still ok for TaeBong to SunJoo's lawyer w/o working for any lawfirm? sorry im a bit ignorant when it comes to the law field. . .

As long as he is legally a lawyer (ie. passed the bar exam or whatever they have in Korea) it should be ok.

I don't think you have to be associated with any law firm to represent someone? And, since he is still able to represent someone, he wasn't dis-barred. I'm sure TB intentionally misrepresented himself to the loan sharks that he was still at the lawfirm he had previously worked to scare them off.

Archived