[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really starting to love this drama. :D

Very human and relevant to me now.

Chae Rim couldn't have made a better comeback.

Hope this drama keeps up and dare I say exceeds my expectations!

Ditto^.

Tae-bongs nickname is "spare tire" hahaha.

And Boo the new sajangnim(uhm gijung!)

(He is married!!!)

I like Chaerim's straight hair better.

Guest lotteworld

does anyone know how old TaeBong is?

i know it doesn't really matter but..

i wanna know ^^ hehe

:rolleyes: I think TaeBong is 27 and Dalja is 33 years old in OhDalja's Spring~* (Correct me if I am wrong) I don't think is a really *big* age gap, compared with "What are you doing fox?" But in real life LeeMinKi is 22 years old... and *Happy Birthday To HIM* (Jan. 16 is his b-day~~~) *Mauh~* :P

*PS* ... Does anyone has *Oh Dalja's Spring* 's Opening Video?! I really really want to get that opening! Pleaseeeee.... Start to really addicted into this drama... omg, Can't wait for another Wednesday and Thursday...! :rolleyes:

and also, This is *REALLY* a good site for detailed drama information! Especially with this *Dalja's Spring* area...! Very detail and organize information, Thanks "Ovette"

Guest monoceros

woah, this show is great. i haven't fastforwarded once or even had the urgwe. There is hardly any filler and I like the side stories even if I don't like side characters.

I'm really excited for ep 3. I wanna watch goong 2 now. Let's see if Dal JA is losing to a better script, or to Se7en.

SeReNiTy

yes, dalja's grandma has an accent.

i find it so funny/cute lol i love her grandma , her comments are so funny

but i love taebong moreee~~~~<3

i swear, taebong is so falling for dalja.. how he calls her cute and everythingggg

Thanks YOON for the info. :D I can't wait to find out what the grandma says. Her accent and personality seem really cute.

hies!!

wait where was the bag of sweets come from??? :blink:

why do i keeping missing things??

maybe cuz i'm detracted about minki/taebong

god i love him he is so cute whenever he comes on

i dont pay much attension!!

but i thought the bag was for her clothes because

since se-do throw up on them she need something to wear because

she was cold since its all wet

eww... :crazy:

yeah the granda has an accent

but i dont know what kind it is :sweatingbullets:

kiki dear, I think you're really mesmerized by Min Ki's presence~! :P TB brought DJ a bag of sweat pants NOT sweets (although it would have been nice :lol:). :D

SeNeRiTy dear,

The link does not work now. Can you upload to yousendit or megaupload? Please.:)

Here you go, danaiwut dear. :D Enjoy the music~!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H142BASE

*PS* ... Does anyone has *Oh Dalja's Spring* 's Opening Video?! I really really want to get that opening! Pleaseeeee.... Start to really addicted into this drama... omg, Can't wait for another Wednesday and Thursday...! :rolleyes:

Hi lotteworld, here is the LQ clip of the opening. I'm still looking for the HQ one. *crossing fingers* Enjoy~! :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z78a98

Credits: http://blog.naver.com/paranzui

Bonus~! :w00t:

downloadzq9.jpg

Credits: KBS

Guest aznchocol8luver

^^^ exactly wat i was gunna say..

basically i watched tis drama becuz of chae rim.. buh i didn't realli like lee min ki.. buh after watchin it.. he's pretty cute.. haha

What also moved me during the whole chase was that TB still had DJ in his mind. During such a situation, many people would have panicked, completely forget about what they're doing, and RUN for their lives. TB's reason for wanting to get out of that situation immediately was to rush to DJ with her clothes. OMG HE'S SO SWEET~!!!

yah i was afraid also that like the usual kdramas, TaeBong wont be able to give DalJa the pants. and the next day, DalJa would get disappointed with TaeBong. i really liked the train scene, at least DalJa knows, TaeBong did come for her, it's just that he was late. the phone was the evidence :)

serenity thanks for the link to the song!

In episode 4, TB definitely seems to be the most mature one, well aside from prince charming. He's giving Dal Ja advice in everything, and Dal Ja always remembers TB's words. I think in the end, she's going to be so dependent on TB that she doesn't know what it will be like without him. As of this point, TB's background is still unknown...but Dal Ja is using the money she's given him as an excuse for him to help her get prince charming.

im also glad that TaeBong thinks maturely that's why he and DalJa complement each other. DalJa acts kind of childish for her age at times and TaeBong helps and redirects her. it's good that she becomes dependent on TaeBong, she will soon realize that she needs TaeBong more than anyone else :)

wow we gained another supporter of this drama thanks formula17! it's really nice to know more soompiers are recognizing this drama!

And all the clothes DG wears are so pretty. Young yet professional.

i love DalJa's clothes too! i love the layers, and everything ChaeRim wears really look good on her :) she's hot even with just wearing the white polo

Ditto^.

Tae-bongs nickname is "spare tire" hahaha.

really? i didnt know that.. who gave him that nickname? or were you referring to how DalJa's grandmother addressed TaeBong?

and also, This is *REALLY* a good site for detailed drama information! Especially with this *Dalja's Spring* area...! Very detail and organize information, Thanks "Ovette"

no problem! i really love this thread :)

SeReNiTy

yes, dalja's grandma has an accent.

i find it so funny/cute lol i love her grandma , her comments are so funny

but i love taebong moreee~~~~<3

i swear, taebong is so falling for dalja.. how he calls her cute and everythingggg

yah i think she does too! if this was just plain acting, it should mean that DalJa's family originated from the province and not really in Seoul. correct me if im wrong....

I just finished watching the segment of NGs from Dal Ja's Spring...one of the featured NGs is the "In the Mood for Love" parody.

I'll try to post up an LQ version of the segment from Show Power Video as soon as I can.

i wasnt able to catch the NGs today :( i hope someone could upload it in any link except MU, unfortunately MU doesnt work for me... thanks so much!! :)

I just can not wait any longer . I watched eps. 1 and 2. without sub and still laughing wildly. I had some doubts in the

beginning about younger man and older woman but this couple is simply divine. They are now my 2nd favourite couple after CR JDG.

The role is simply written for CR. The whole cast is superb.

I love the part where she is buying clothes for him with pretty woman background music . Totally rapt with this gem.

i love how they make scenes seem ironic... when SeDo vomitted on DalJa, the song was 'What a Wonderful World'... that was really funny!

anyone can offer me the opening theme??

what opening theme? if you're asking for the OP vid, it's the first link on the Videos Category but it's LQ version. the link is in bold letters....

Guest lotteworld

Hi lotteworld, here is the LQ clip of the opening. I'm still looking for the HQ one. *crossing fingers* Enjoy~! :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z78a98

Credits: http://blog.naver.com/paranzui

Bonus~! :w00t:

downloadzq9.jpg

Credits: KBS

Thank YOu Thank YOu, SeReNiTy! it is really great, no matter it is a the HQ or the LQ... :rolleyes: , I have been searching for this for a longggg time!

Guest Scully2

Show Power Video 1-14-07

Dal Ja's Spring NGs cut LQ

Thanks ^__^ Since I saw this scene I got the music stuck at my head :P

Gonna get this NG right now!

Archived