[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

woah, this show is great. i haven't fastforwarded once or even had the urgwe. There is hardly any filler and I like the side stories even if I don't like side characters.

I'm really excited for ep 3. I wanna watch goong 2 now. Let's see if Dal JA is losing to a better script, or to Se7en.

Goong S was quite boring.. even with Se7en in it, i still found myself yawning at times. Dal Ja is definitely a better choice..:)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goong S was quite boring.. even with Se7en in it, i still found myself yawning at times. Dal Ja is definitely a better choice..:)

i totally agree with you!!

okies i'm not a huge fsn of se7en but i was going to give goongS a try

and by.... like the second eps. i was so bored compared to dal-ja

i dont think the acting isnt the problem but the story is quite boring

i love goong but goongS is going to lose to dal-ja viewers soon

in my opinion(dont kill me se7en fans :crazy: )

Guest lotteworld

Really, Totally agree with both of you guys, and I want to point that out too, I find, I skip (Fastforwarding) the show constantly! :sweatingbullets: I think Dalja is more "Relax & Funny" to watch... Although Goong S has Se7en in it, but since I am not a "Huge" fans of se7en, (except listening to *La La La* a million times a day :wacko: ) but still.. I will watch *Looking forward* to Dalja's Spring 1st... than GoongS 2nd....~* (PS. sorry for all those who put GoongS in piority... :tears: )

Guest Scully2

I agree with u 2 100% ^__^

I prefer Dal Ja's story, seems more entertainig and funny! IMO

i am not a huge fan of Se7en either.. but i admit i was a bit overhyped before it started, maybe i had expected too much?

for me the story of Goong S is okay, i can accept the whole flow. But the acting..:crazy: they really need to brush up with their actings. But it's understandable cos most of them are newbies.. i will still continue watching.

Dal Ja is wayyyyy better if comparing the beginning eps. Dal Ja captivated me from the start... and when Min Ki showed up, daym.. i was hooked from that moment on! hahaha...

Guest lotteworld

Show Power Video 1-14-07

Dal Ja's Spring NGs cut LQ

sh0wp0wervlde0ngs11307dnu1.jpg

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Thanks creidesca!~ That scene just "Stuck" in my mind now... I wonder when they will have the "ReaL" kiss scene; & not just "dreaming"! kakakaka :blush:

PS, your clubbox is reallyyyy great! I have downloaded from your clubbox before joining Sompi. Surprise to see you are here too~ kaka, and thanks for all the information about the show! Dalja is a great and funny drama~* (Somehow, watching Dalja made me think of it as a "crossover" with "What'sup fox" and

"My Girl"... Dunno why......... :sweatingbullets:)

wow!!

a lot more people like dal-ja than goongS

yeah for dal-ja!!

oh and here is the ng part for this week

there are ngs for the kiss scene

it was so funny!!1 :blush:

so here it is

Dal-ja Spring Ngs

credits to creidesca!!!

thank you so much!!!!

oh and right now i'm downloading the happy sunday eps. with tae-bong and se-do!!

can't wait there is like another 2 hours left though... :tears:

Guest lotteworld

:rolleyes:Some interesting facts that I found out few days ago... Maybe you guys have already noticed it too~ but wanna post it here, just for fun

:sweatingbullets:My Girl~* One of my all-time favourite drama!! too bad, now I am just too addicted into Dalja's Spring! Fightin'~*

DS01.jpg

MG.jpg

:unsure:Alright... it must be a very famous restuarant in Korea? Really, I want to go there too! Especially the table near this balcony!

DS02.jpg

Fox01.jpg

:rolleyes:Ummm... Wine~* I am guessing they are not the same "red wine right?" [2001 produced Marques De Riscal]

DS03.jpg

Fox02.jpg

^O wow, I totally did not notice those details! Thanks for pointing those out...so interesting that all of them shared some of the same filming locations.

^were they int the lotteworld hotel in the first caps? cos i remembered they used to film GC's scenes in Lotteworld hotel..hehe.. and your name is lotteworld too! :lol:

Guest CONSTANCE

me too, i am totally loving this new drama! i have a feeling that im sorta turn out like this too haha shes so fun free and just herself, sorta with minki`s help LOLOL it sorta reminds me of samsoon (: SORTA and althought i LOVEE SE7EN, i find the goong story quite boring :[ hes so cute natural and loveable in it, but still, i would prefer dalja's bom better (: kaka i CANNOT WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY! lee minki is gonna hug dalja <33 (:

Guest simply_dream

oo those simlarities!!! i recognize em too... it's sorta like all of em compound together to make more interesting tho, doesnt seem like plagerizing to me... currently up to ep 3... and IT'S ROCKING! at first honestly before i watched it i was not so sure about it, but i have to watch it because of chae rim and lee minki and now that i am on ep 3 it's like an addiction!!! sorta remind me of kim sam soon in a way, like how a old woman can't get a guy then suddenly all these guys are after her but anyways really looking foward for more!!

i know in korea this show is going against goong s at the same time slot, at first i was rooting more for goong s since i am more of a se7en + park shin hye fan rather than chae rim *altho i love her too* + lee minki, but now i find this storyline really interesting, and actually goong s isnt as appealing, ALTHO se7en is in it as well as the nice sceneries and clothing =P well i hope dal ja's spring would do good since it's like chae rim's comeback drama =P

OOOO!! random thought... in episode 2 i think, there was this scene of this couple kissing, then it shot down to the little kids and they pulled together into a kiss LOL on the lips and i was like... WOAH XD nevertheless it's cute =P which reminds me of the HOT imaginery scene of chae rim and lee minki HAHA omg i must watch the NG! thanks for the link

PS does anyone have ep 4 chinese subbed in non-clubbox... clubbox hates me T.T THANKS!

Guest lotteworld

^were they int the lotteworld hotel in the first caps? cos i remembered they used to film GC's scenes in Lotteworld hotel..hehe.. and your name is lotteworld too! :lol:

yeh, I also recognize some GC's filming location is in Lotteworld's area... (Hotel and the "play" area)

and kaka, yeh, my name is "lotteworld" because I have been to [Lotteworld] in 04' , absolutely loveeeee the place soooo much~ the people are so nice&cute~* So I name after since... :sweatingbullets:

PS does anyone have ep 4 chinese subbed in non-clubbox... clubbox hates me T.T THANKS!

:rolleyes: Here you are, this is a bt torrent from TSKS forum [Chinese sub.]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsmxtg

Guest simply_dream

yeh, I also recognize some GC's filming location is in Lotteworld's area... (Hotel and the "play" area)

and kaka, yeh, my name is "lotteworld" because I have been to [Lotteworld] in 04' , absolutely loveeeee the place soooo much~ the people are so nice&cute~* So I name after since... :sweatingbullets:

:rolleyes: Here you are, this is a bt torrent from TSKS forum [Chinese sub.]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsmxtg

HAHA i was gonna edit my post, BESIDES from bt also haha, it hates me too XP... that's so cute! u named ur username after lotteworld haha... i think lotsa drama used to same places to film, because there probably isnt much area where you can FILM, like there might be lotsa areas like that in korea, but probably u are not allow to film in those places, or that it's cost more in renting? HAHA i dont even know =P

Guest kjongmin

Thank you so much for the pics Creidesca! :D The pic where Gong hyun Jin was pretending to punch Chae Rim, was so cute and funny!

reposting from the Chae Rim thread, credits to CindyW888

-------

My translation is based on the Chinese subtitles provided by TSKS:

[VOD] Dal Ja's Spring - Three People in a Room? (Episode 4)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc...07_Untitled.wmv

Dal Ja: What's happening? What's this?

Tae Bong: What happens?

Dal Ja: Ahhhhhh ...

Tae Bong: What? What?

Dal Ja: You, you, you!

Se Do: Ah ... so noisy ....

Dal Ja, Se Do, Tae Bong: Ahhhhhh ... Ahhhhhh ....

Se Do: What's happening? What the heck is going on?

Dal Ja: That's what I want to say ... why two of you are one my bed?

Se Do: I don't know ... it couldn't be ... three of us ...

Dal Ja: Three people ...

Se Do: Ahhhhhh ... Crazy! I can't recall anything ...

Dal Ja, Se Do: What should we do ... what should we do ....

Tae Bong: Could you be quiet?

Se Do: How can I be quite? ... What to do now? ....

Tae Bong: Nothing happened, so calm down!

Dal Ja: Nothing happened?

Se Do: Are you sure? How come it hurts here?

Tae Bong: Are you really not able to recall anything? Both of you were so drunk that you called me yesterday night.

Tae Bong: Thank you. Could you wait a while?

Dal Ja, Se Do: Rock, Paper, Scissors, ....

Dal Ja: Ah, don't hit me too hard!

Tae Bong: What are you doing?

Dal Ja: Ohhhh ... It is Tae Bong ... My spare tire ....

Se Do: Oh ... Tae Bong ... Our Dal Ja's spare tire ...

Dal Ja: Yeah .... He is like the spare tire of my life and he accompanies me whenever I’m lonely ....

Se Do: Dal Ja is so lonely ... you are such a handsome spare tire ....

Tae Bong: It's too cold ... let's go into the car ... I send you home ....

Dal Ja: Thank you very much ..

Se Do: Tae Bong, thank you very much ...

Se Do: I see ... I am very sorry.

Dal Ja: I'll pay you the dry cleaning fee.

Tae Bong: You have to pay me taxi charge too.

Dal Ja: I know .. I know .. I am not that good at drinking ..

Se Do: So do I.

Dal Ja: Well, how about going to a place to have some soup to alleviate the hangover?

Se Do: OK. Let's go .. How about bean sprout soup?

Dal Ja: Bean sprout soup is good ... put an egg into the boiling water .. Aw ..

Se Do: Aw ... Nice! .. Absolutely great!

Dal Ja, Se Do: Do you want to go with us??

Dal Ja: Wait a second .. Who is it?

Se Do, Tae Bong: What is it?

-------

[VOD] Dal Ja’s Spring – Which One is Better? (Episode 4)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc/ddddd.wmv

Soon Ae: What? Three of them are in your home now? Are all three men there?

Dal Ja: What should I do now under this circumstance?

Soon Ae: Ya … Oh Dal Ja, how long will it take to take a taxi to your home?

Dal Ja: 20 minutes .. 30 mminutes if there is a traffic jam .. why do you ask this question?

Soon Ae: I am going to your place to take a look … so funny … Ha Ha…

Dal Ja’s mother: Why does this child leave the door open in the early morning?

Soon Ae: What is that voice? It seems that your grandmother and mother come… Ya … it is getting more interesting now …

Dal Ja: What should I do …

Dal Ja’s grandmother: Dal Ja’s Mom, are we going into wrong home?

Dal Ja’s mother: Maybe … Sorry … But this is my daughter Dal Ja’s home, isn’t it?

Dal Ja’s grandmother: Who are these three young men?

Dal Ja’s mother: Who are you? Where is our Dal Ja?

Se Do: Yes .. Let me introduce myself. My name is Shin Se Do, Dal Ja’s coworker.

Tae Bong: My name is Kang Tae Bong, a spare tire.

Gi Joong: I am Uhm Gi Joong. I meet Dal Ja for business matters.

Dal Ja’s grandmother: Oh … I see … they all look nice and educated.

Dal Ja’s mother: Where is our Dal Ja?

Se Do: Dal Ja …

Dal Ja: Mom … I am here ..

Dal Ja’s mother: Are you out of your mind? A single woman brings men home early in the morning? Also, it is not only 1 man, but 3 men! What would those neighbors say if they see this?

Dal Ja’s grandmother: What could they say? They would say, “This lady is very capable!”

Dal Ja’s mother: Gee! A woman at your age shouldn’t date a man until broke up with the other one.

Dal Ja’s grandmother: Among those three man, who do you prefer? .. the representative, the PD, or the spare tire? I think that spare tire looks good!

Dal Ja’s mother: That man is too young.

Dal Ja’s grandmother: Dal Ja’s Mom, don’t be ignorant … Don’t you know that energetic young man is the best!

Dal Ja’s mother: Representative Uhm looks good too. Not only does he have ability but also has money.

Dal Ja’s grandmother: When a man gets older, his wealth might diminish. Thus, health is more important than wealth.

Dal Ja’s mother: But that young man has bulging eyes and crooked shoulder. Plus, at Dal Ja’s age, a man’s status has to be considered.

Dal Ja’s grandmother: Your ignorance is not at the ordinary level.

----------

Guest doudoujane1984

what opening theme? if you're asking for the OP vid, it's the first link on the Videos Category but it's LQ version. the link is in bold letters....

THX :sweatingbullets:

Looking forward to the high-quality version......

Archived