[Movie 2004] Everyone Has A Secret 누구나 비밀은 있다

Guest Hyc

Guest ellabel

A re=post from LBH thread.... (actually a reply to shirley's post)...

EHAS..... of course, it's not in the league of Addiction, Bungee and JSA..... but if you are a LBH fan, you will understand the wisdom why he chose to do this movie..... LBH always wants challenges and he is not afraid to explore..... i think he is one person who likes variety....(He did this after All-in, Three Extremes and before BSL)..... seeing him as a suave charismatic playboy in EHAS is a novelty to me and i guess to many of his fans..... it does not purport to be anything but entertaining. I wont deny the fact that being a BD couple admirer, i get all "kilig" (giddy) with their scenes here. Making the movie more enjoyable to me. I guess having no big expectation on the movie helped.

Sharing my EHAS review posted before at the old thread.... sorry, i didnt make a new one even tho i've seen it already with English subs... Besides being lazy and busy, i still think the first impression last... :lol:(excuses...excuses....)

I slept with a smile in my lips last night after watching my No. 1 Hunnie in EHAS. Altho, there’s no English subs, I appreciate the movie for making me laugh and seeing my honey doing all those kissing scenes. His handsome face and irresistible smile are more than enough for me to love the movie. It was a novelty for me to see him (and CJW) in such a role.

I can’t really do an accurate personal movie review coz I didn’t understand what they are talking about which is very important to assess each character and the story itself. But, thanks to rubie, rosekey, alders and the numerous reviews I’ve read, I somehow know the gist of the story. Here are my personal review and understanding: (spoiler alert)

The movie is a light romantic sex comedy about 3 sisters in different stages of their (love) lives and the man who changed them forever. The story itself and the acting were not meant to compete with next year’s award season but it definitely served its purpose. It elicited the laughter needed to make it a successful comic film. It didn’t use slapsticks or gross situations but relied on the execution of the scenes particularly the sex scenes to make it an enjoyable film to watch. LBH as usual displayed his versatility by acting the suave, tender and sweet cassanova to the alluring fickle youngest sister, the nerdy conservative middle sister and the bored housewife eldest sister. LBH is so convincing with those soulful eyes, killer smile and endless charm that you can’t help but fall in love with his character. (No wonder, he convinced others that he is a playboy).

I think the youngest sister and CJW has the most exposure in the film with the latter having the longest sex scenes with him. LBH & CJW scenes are more amusing and “kilig” (sorry don’t know any appropriate English translation, only “giddy” comes to mind) rather than graphic and bold. If you are a Jiwoo fan from her drama days, these scenes will really shock you coz it’s a far cry from her dramatic crying lady image. However, a true fan will see this as her bold step to show everyone that she is a well-rounded actress who can do any type of film genre. I think LBH & CJW had already established a comfortable working relationship to be able to do these love scenes. It’s funny, when I saw a scene where Jiwoo is unabashedly crying in front of LBH, I can’t help but remember their BD days when she’s doing the same. What’s good about Jiwoo is that she doesn’t care if she looks ugly on those scenes as long as she delivers.

Somehow, I agree with alders explanation (to rosekey) that LBH is like an Angel of Love with a mission here on earth as can be implied on the last scene, when he is back at the park watching another couple quarreled (just like the first scene where the youngest sis and her b.f. were arguing). Unfortunately, I didn’t see the last few scenes together with the movie credits (casts etc.) coz it was abruptly cut in my dvd copy (obviously, its pirated from a moviehouse as I can see people standing). I saw 1 scene tho were CJW is doing the footsie thing under the table with her nerdy guy friend (who I think she likes) which was what LBH was doing to her before so you could conclude that she learned a lesson from him and had changed her personality.

The PD made a fluid execution of all the scenes making it palatable to the viewers. The animation to introduce each sister is a plus factor. I also want to mention that the film editing is splendid as you eventually connect and understand each situation.

EHAS is truly an entertaining movie which comes as a “breather” in our “polluted” and pressure-driven world. Mission accomplished!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ellabel

^

Thanks Ella for the personal review, really appreciate the sharing.

No prob rubie...

anything for our Hunnie. :D

It's also a disadvantage to have many dramas and movies, i dont know which ones to go to. Havent even visited his other threads.

repost - BHJW in Tokyo Film Festival 2004 and shooting of CUT Maz

pics captured by bhjwlove angel ~ horang

Credit to Ping at bhjwlove.com

Thanks for sharing

Click to enlarge

th_cut06182.jpgth_ScreenSnapz002.jpgth_ScreenSnapz003.jpg

th_ScreenSnapz008.jpgth_ScreenSnapz021.jpgth_ScreenSnapz030.jpg

th_ScreenSnapz024.jpgth_ScreenSnapz025.jpgth_ScreenSnapz026.jpg

One year anniversary :P:lol:

^ cute GIFs summer! i like the last picture on the second GIF - LBH and the EHAS ladies goofing around. does anyone have that pic? :D

wahahahaha has it been a year already? those pics are lovely Hyc :wub:

^

aWw... EHAS gifs... such a rarity... apart from the kissing ones! :P

Thanks summer for sharing the fun gifs with us... looks like you've discovered lots of Hunnie-goodies huh... :lol:

chula... have you downloaded the EHAS MV? The shot where the ladies & BH goofing around were all featured in the clip. We used to have the captures in the previous threads... not sure where the backups are... Hyc... you have them, hunnie? :unsure:

^

aWw... EHAS gifs... such a rarity... apart from the kissing ones! :P

Thanks summer for sharing the fun gifs with us... looks like you've discovered lots of Hunnie-goodies huh... :lol:

chula... have you downloaded the EHAS MV? The shot where the ladies & BH goofing around were all featured in the clip. We used to have the captures in the previous threads... not sure where the backups are... Hyc... you have them, hunnie? :unsure:

Hi rubie,

Give me some time to look for the MVs, there are a few, not sure which one. Once I find them, I shall post the links here, no harm posting all id the links are still working.

Hi chula,

Time really flies. Hoping to see more of their collaboration too, whether on or off screen. :lol:

Repost VODs

Credits to Tammy at bhjwlove.com

Length: 3:32 min The song is "Quien Sera " (originates from a Latin song- not very sure, feel free to clarify if I am wrong)

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/trailers/T0001646_300.wmv

2:32 min MV-COOL

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/musicvideo/M0001710_300.wmv

2:13 min Trailer

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/trailers/T0001672_300.wmv

1:23 min Trailer

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/trailers/T0001614_300.wmv

5:58 min Ngs and interviews at the restaurant --Proposal scene

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/20040605_report_secret_300.wmv

The song in the COOL MV--I Love You for Sentimental Reason-by Karl Zero

http://221.144.12.143/board2/cwb-data/data...ntalReasons.asf

Everybody Has Secrets

(Noo-goo-na Bi-mil-eun It-da)

(Korea, 2004)

secret.jpg

CHANG Hyun-soo, "Everybody Has Secrets" (2004)

Soo-hyun is a very attractive guy who is also intelligent. Jin-young and Sun-young end up getting involved with Soo-hyun despite the fact that he is their younger sister's boyfriend. These three sisters, the married Jin-young, the naïve Sun-young and even the liberal Mi-young just can't help falling in love with Soo-hyun. The secrets of this tangled love story among three sisters and Soo-hyun will be revealed.

--Courtesy of the Korean Film Council

Print Information

Director: CHANG Hyun-soo

Producer: N/A

Screenplay: KIM Young-chan

Cinematography: KIM Young-cheol

Art Director: JANG Yeon-sun

Editor: KIM Sun-min

Sound: N/A

Music: SHIM Hyun-jung

Costumes: N/A

Makeup: N/A

Executive Producer: CHUNG Tae-won

Cast: LEE Byung-heun, CHOI Ji-woo, KIM Hyo-jin, CHOO Sang-mi

Korea, 2004, 98min., 35mm, Comedy/Romance, 8,820ft, 1.85:1, color, Dolby SRD

Print Source

Production Company:

Taewon Entertainment

Taewon Bldg., 83-12, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu

Seoul, Korea (135-100)

Tel: +82-2-541-0266

Fax: +82-2-541-0268

E-Mail : twent@unitel.co.kr

International Sales:

Cinema Service

5Fl., Heung-kuk Bldg., 43-1 Juja-dong, Jung-gu

Seoul, Korea (100-240)

Tel: +82-2-2192-8731~7

Fax: +82-2-2192-8790

E-Mail : eric@cinemaservice.com

Web: www.cinemaservice.com/eng/index.htm

Date of Theatrical Release: July 30, 2004

Production Budget: N/A

DVD/VHS Source

Unknown

Festival Screenings & Awards

2004 Hawaii International Film Festival

2004 Tokyo International Film Festival

About the Director

CHANG Hyun-soo, Director

CHANG Hyun-soo's directorial debut film, "Walking to Heaven", earned him the Daejongsang Award for Best New Director. His talent as a film director has been well appreciated through various films portraying different types of Korean society. It was his insight that helped him unravel the humans' hidden inner desires in such a romantic, sexy way.

Filmography

1. Twendidentity (2003)

2. Raybang (2001)

3. Scent of a Man (1999)

4. Born to Kill (1996)

5. 7 Reasons That Beer is Better than Girlfriends (1996)

6. Rules of Game (1994)

Source: http://www.asianfilms.org/korea/

2004 article

~ Choi Ji Woo's EVERYONE HAS A SECRET ~

365club4fc8pg.gif

Source: Korean magazine- Seven Days (Date of issue: 4-17/8 )

1 : INTRODUCTION

The reporter likes CJW since the time when she was just a new actress. In the article, she begins with a general view of what most fans look for in an actress. Generally, fans like beautiful actress, however there were times when fans looked for an intelligent beautiful actress, while other times, they like sexy actress with good figure. Nevertheless, an actress with innocent pure beauty is still the favourite.

CJW (lead actress of WLS), popular actress in Asia is one actress with natural innocent pure beauty. However, CJW has changed her image to a sexy one in the movie EHAS that was launched on 30 July.

2 : CJW - 8 YEARS BEFORE AND NOW

The reporter met CJW for the first time in 1996 (8 years ago) when she was a new comer in the entertainment world. CJW was surprised and happy when he/she requested for her autograph. CJW did not expect a reporter would know a newbie like her. Like a lovable young lady, she happily signed the autograph for the reporter with thanks.

Now, CJW is no longer a newbie but a very popular actress both in Korea and Asia; even the Japanese Prime Minister is her fan.

When the reporter met her recently, there was concern whether he/she would met a proud CJW. However, CJW has not changed, she is still an innocent, gracious and beautiful person. Nonetheless, she is no longer a cute and shy newbie but a more mature actress. And in light violet color spaghetti trapped dress, her beautiful and mysterious image had charmed the reporter and cameraman!

3: EHAS

CJW is afraid of doing a movie as compared to a drama. This was because her movies, the TRAP, A President Who Plays the Piano and First Kiss were not popular and thus she had rejected many movie offers.

She has initially rejected EHAS as the story ?3 sisters falling in love with a man- is not acceptable to the Koreans. Besides, there will be scenes in the movie, which require exposure of the body.

However, the Movie Company persistently persuaded her to take up the role. She finally relented as she was interested in the character that she would play and the leading actor was LBH whom she had worked with in the drama, Beautiful Days. Also, the role she took does not totally erase her innocent pure image. In this romantic, sexy, comedy movie, CJW was able to display her comical and cute image especially in the bed scene. Indeed, JW and LBH were so hilarious in the bed scene.

During the filming of the movie, CJW was most relax and had good time. Her relationships with the two other actresses were good. They encouraged and ?challenged?each other to do well in the bed scene.

CJW also challenged LBH as he received more praises for his acting capability after the completion of the drama, Beautiful Days.

Though CJW may be putting much effort at work, she would choose to be a good wife once married.

4 : AS AN ACTRESS

According to CJW, there are 2 types of actress; one with natural talent and the other who have to work hard and she is the latter. Despite being a very popular actress, CJW was never commended for her good acting ability except for praises she received for her excellent crying capability. CWJ revealed that she is still very anxious in front of the camera. She is aware of her needs to put in much effort in order to act well. She is grateful for the support from people around her and fans. She understands that good work does not come overnight and assures her fans that she would continue to work hard to be a good actress.

CJW has learnt many lessons while working in the 3 dramas:

Beautiful Days has made her understood what acting is like;

Winter Sonata gave her the interest in acting;

Stairway To Heaven has enable her to be more confident in acting.

Source: Seven Days magazine (2004)

Credit to KK, Arielle Ng & Tan Li Li at starjiwoo.com for the translation

Guest celestial_kasumi

sorry jus askin this is a movie or a series..also wud anyone kno the dl for d-addicts for this...seems very very interesting, i really want to watch it. Especially becuz of LBH n CJW hehe uh huh me a fan as well ^-^

Guest celestial_kasumi

^ awwwww hehe celestial_kasumi ~*waves*~ 2 rubie HI!

hehe clobbox doesn't really like me that much...wud there be a torrent file for this movie?...i reaaaaally want to watch it :P ...sounds soooo good ^-^

^

Waves back at celestial_kasumi but whaaat... a pity to hear about you & clubbox... :unsure:

I've asked around for alternate links, no Torrent yet but maybe these could work for you.. or not...

Will post the link once we find it. ^_^

edk links

instructions provided at Page 1 of the Drama Links thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1241&st=0

누구나 비밀은 있다 [noo goo na bi mil eun it da] (everybody has secrets/everybody has a little secret)

cast: lee byung hun, choi ji woo, choo sang mi, kim hyo jin

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/films/feature_...sp?films_num=42

http://www.asiandb.com/browse/movie_detail...review&num=2123

http://www.nu9na.com/

1cd

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.A.Little.Secret.DVDRip.DivX-TEXiO.avi|733992960|B4617DF07BDB51F84A87047751746C62|

or

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.2CH-JJH.avi|734498816|0828DBCBB1C15CB9000DDB95CF89A761|

2cd

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.CD1-HERA.avi|734164992|D0942C6F15328E5FFD263C911C71B91E|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.CD2-HERA.avi|733880320|033D02D8269C5467F197B19F77BD3B77|

or

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.A.Little.Secret.CD1-WivX.avi|734906368|38E2EB21303ADAADD444A705599EA607|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.A.Little.Secret.CD2-WivX.avi|733562880|638BC53B30CA356ECB7C4CEFB3A76E62|

or

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.A.Little.Secret.2004.DVDRip.AC3.5CH.CD1-OHLI.avi|734476288|37947BB416B631D54367D8A69B79FD7D|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.A.Little.Secret.2004.DVDRip.AC3.5CH.CD2-OHLI.avi|734404608|156B06F7C27C962595ADE76307DAA2CA|

or

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.WMV9.AC3.CD1-MTP.avi|734787584|846391C11DD9512146BE225F7BF000D5|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.WMV9.AC3.CD2-MTP.avi|734464000|C23B68E54BB5BBDBCCC22B695840998B|

3cd

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.SE.DVDrip.XviD.DTS.3AUDIO.CD1-WAF.avi|734789632|05D982032378C0311DD4A7C7ABE546A7|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.SE.DVDrip.XviD.DTS.3AUDIO.CD2-WAF.avi|734744576|5E58BC540DD9F3A37B5A52A9F1AEE270|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.SE.DVDrip.XviD.DTS.3AUDIO.CD3-WAF.avi|734294016|40501D21276A5B3A44C5A08DAA6DECAE|

music videos

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.SE.DVDrip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.SF1-WAF.avi|84140032|4C70C4E91E9FF1D62814ADD22620212B|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.SE.DVDrip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.SF2-WAF.avi|16881664|C45E0CD760686B349A6811097633B89A|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.SE.DVDrip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.SF3-WAF.avi|45510656|5E131E5800D2299551EB6FF50602F040|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.SE.DVDrip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.SF4-WAF.avi|30105600|8A0CA9C3DC742578B388040FC39FFB86|

ed2k://|file|Everybody.Has.Secrets.2004.SE.DVDrip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.SF5-WAF.avi|38313984|8D68DD63D412F74928AEF274CD4E5160|

From the Drama Links for Download thread, courtesy of daramji* ... thanks to midnight sun

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1241&st=0

Another tip shared by gracew at the BD thread

http://members.optusnet.com.au/huyza/kmoviesearch.html

Archived