[Movie 2004] Everyone Has A Secret 누구나 비밀은 있다

Guest Hyc

Hyc dear, i had so much fun watching the VODs and checking out the EHAS pics that you and the rest (like dramalover and virgo) have been posting. i've never seen some of 'em, esp. the MVs and VODs before :)

i just realized that BH and JW did have TONS of appearances (including magazine covers) together for promoting EHAS. no wonder the BD Shippahs have gone wild for the past two years. EHAS/promotions in 2004 and BD Concerts for 2005. it's always nice to see 'em together. they look like they enjoy each other's company - as good friends *grins*

i also thought the EHAS poster pictorial VOD was funny. it was nice to see LBH dancing with the little girl at the beginning of the clip. reminded me of that daddy-daughter CF that he has :D and the pictorial, haha. the poster looked so sexy but it was a riot to see how the ladies look so tired from posing, esp. KHJ. i bet her neck was hurting at the time :lol:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyc dear, i had so much fun watching the VODs and checking out the EHAS pics that you and the rest (like dramalover and virgo) have been posting. i've never seen some of 'em, esp. the MVs and VODs before :)

i just realized that BH and JW did have TONS of appearances (including magazine covers) together for promoting EHAS. no wonder the BD Shippah's have gone wild for the past two years. EHAS/promotions in 2004 and BD Concerts for 2005. it's always nice to see 'em together. they look like they enjoy each other's company - as good friends *grins*

i also thought the EHAS poster pictorial VOD was funny. it was nice to see LBH dancing with the little girl at the beginning of the clip. reminded me of that daddy-daughter CF that he has :D and the pictorial, haha. the poster looked so sexy but it was a riot to see how the ladies look so tired from posing, esp. KHJ. i bet her neck was hurting at the time :lol:

Hi chula sis,

Glad that you like the pics, mvs and vods posted. The MVs are actually made by Ping at bhjwlove.com using the ngs, clips and interviews. There are lots more made by her and I will try to repost more everynow and then at the threads of BH, BD and here. Because we have to start all over so I also can't repost all at one go. I have posted the related ones at other threads.

p/s ; Hope you don't mind I reposted your newsflash about BH going to Hawaii from BH thread at bhjwlove.com

Have a beautiful Sunday. :lol:

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I just watched this movie the other day and I loved it!!!!!!

Thanks for the vid links I'm downloading them now! :D Btw what's a VOD?

I just watched this movie the other day and I loved it!!!!!!

Thanks for the vid links I'm downloading them now! :D Btw what's a VOD?

Hi there s_h_a_d_o_w!!! Welcome to EHAS! Very happy to know that you loved the movie like us here, a sweet-sexy fun and a bit notty, too! Nothing heavy or dramatic... a light, easy entertainment at best! :lol:

Come on over for more clips to download. Hyc has lots of them to share... the interviews, promos, behind-the-scenes and of course the NGs. :D

VOD is short for 'videos on demand'.

Repost VODs of the making of EHAS--Dancing with the little girl and visiting the family

Credit to Ping , lele and copycat at bhjwlove.com

Source: maxmovie.com >>蘭心

Dancing with the little girl

mms://media1.maxmovie.com/av/Maxaboutadam_making4.wmv

Visiting the family

mms://media1.maxmovie.com/av/Maxaboutadam_making5.wmv

VODs of the first poster photoshooting and interview

from starjiwoo

1st Poster Photoshooting and Interview

from http://www.leebyunghun.com/board/

VOD-Poster shooting-LBH

b3321472253747361085031478044.jpg

A 2004 interview with CJW in related with EHAS-Japan promos:

Credit to Sandy of Starjiwoo, thanks to f18 for sharing the article & thoughts.

Another wonderful article of JW - I think I am running our of superlatives for her.

Enjoy

Translated WOWOW Article in WOWOW Site

The article was posted by piku-san on the Jpanese board. The interview was broadcased on a cable movie channel WOWOW and the article was up in their site. I like the comments from WOWOW staff very much and would like to share with all the overseas fans.

Q: Since there are various kinds of messages hidden in this movie, what issues do you want to convey to us?

A: First of all, the eldest daughter seems having her marriage life like she forgot how to love. However, once she meets another man, she started to feel the heartthrob sentiments of falling in love, Regarding my role, I think about falling in love in a theoretical sense. Therefore, I am the type of female who is always negative towards love. But once I meet the man I adore, I’ve started to become positive passionately as it goes. The real love is then what you've started to learn from one man.

Q: What do you think about LBH as an actor?

A: First of all, he is my senior among actors. He is a wonderful actor with acting abilities in Korea too. He gave me a lot of advice in terms of acting during the breaks of shooting. I think that his No. 1 charisma is his refreshing smiles as you can tell after you watch this movie as well as his sharp gaze.

Q: What do you think about the attractiveness of acting?

A: I'm not sure about it yet. Since I don’t have so much experience as the neighboring LBH does. Simple things turn out to be difficult depending on the types of role. Finally, everything always becomes brand new. I think that is what acting is like. The more you play, the more difficult it is. You never know what it will be. Everything is full of new discoveries.

Q: What is your motto?

A: To do the best in everything and to thank for everything.

Q: Is there any show or thing that you have done that you consider as changing your life?

A: I think that it was Winter Sonata in which my acting was recognized by the public and became my huge turning point.

Q: To wrap up, please say your message.

A: Hello, I’m Choi Ji-woo. 'Everyone has Secrets' will be released on Nov 27. Please look forward to seeing me who you have never seen before.

Comments from the program staff:

1. Their coming to Japan was chaotic as expected. In the press conference, the size of the mass media, the heat and frantic were above the Hollywood stars.

2. The atmosphere was so different from the usual one for Hollywood stars. The mass media were waiting after the set-up of the cameras. Then both of them showed up together in 30 minutes. There were about 15 Koreans (related staff?) following behind them. Even during the interview, you could hear the sounds of picture taking. There were other cameras, which kept moving around us in the interview room that seemed to have made a huge muddle.

3. We could feel that Jiwoo looked very calm maybe because she was used to that type of occasion but the thing we noticed most was her concern toward LBH. It gave us an impression that Korea is a country which has clear-cut boundaries for seniors and juniors than Japan as we thought.

4. The one starring in Winter Sonata who created the social phenomenon in Japan didn’t get arrogant from her astounding popularity. She was such a pretty lady who was so humble to move one step backward without losing her gracefulness.

UNQUOTE+++

What do you think? The comments were EXACTLY what I thought. I've never clicked on LBH's charisma although he's one of the Four Heavenly Kings. But I really respect Jiwoo as an individual instead of a shiny showbiz star. She will always be my Heavenly Queen and hopefully she can become an icon for Korean female actresses as BYJ for the nation of Korea in the Japanese minds.

Hello Rubie and all...... :D

Glad to see this thread.....was hesitating to come here coz I'm guilty of not being able to contribute any constructive comment...right now!!! I watched it once....but had to pause few times....coz of few unwelcome little ones dropping by...... :rolleyes:B) Aish!! This is frustrating....but I must make a confession that I was a bit shocked and took me quite a while to accept CJW's role ....but LBH is sooooo charming and extremely good looking in his role in EHAS....the BEST so far!!

Generally, I can conclude that all the actors and actresses did a good job portraying their respective roles....each playing an entirely different character but all hunger for one thing called LOVE + desires.... Chu Sang Mi's role caught me off-guard.....SO REAL coz I believe many women at her age with a non too attractive husband and a monotonous lifestyle can drive a married woman to such a level......she unconsciously made herself attractive with the welcoming look of a good looking guy giving her a "consent wink" which led her on ...moreover she gets the intention she lacks from her husband who is only interested in the normal topic (family + daughter + MIL type of conversation....too boring..lol!!)she felt non-appreciative for her contribution as a wife and mother....Woman can stray too..so it says!!!

BTW, Rubie do you by any chance have a collection of some pictures I recalled seeing LBH and CJW's pictures taken together in a hotel room (I think so) ...maybe was shot in Japan during the promotional tour over there. I saw those pictures at Starjiwoo website some time ago...I find those shots (mostly black & white) very professional taken and I did not recognize the male model was LBH then ....after some convincing from a friend that I realize it is indeed LBH....he looked so different and REALLY macho and good looking!!! Hope some kind souls can post those pictures here....very memorable and tastefully shot!!! B)

^

Hi Felicia!!! It's so good to see you here, welcome! welcome! :lol:

Aw... just come and share your comments or anything at all here at the thread about the movie or just anything at all! :lol: I know that it is quite a shock to many JW fans especially seeing her in a totally & completely different role and situation altogether compared to the drama roles that she is so famous for. Even some fans still can't get over it or completely avoiding the movie. Honestly, I would be shocked as well if EHAS turned out to be like many of the 18++ Kmovies where the actresses just shed their clothes without a moment's hesitation... although I do admire some of them (depending on movies though) for being bold enough to act without reservation and getting into character. But in EHAS, as notty and sexily-suggestive as it is... nothing was exposed... nothing... the most we get to see is KHJ's bare back and LBH naked upper body and nothing else. And for that I really am glad for both BH and JW... because as much as LBH can do more... it's best that some things are kept for the imagination and not spoil it with over-exposure.

Yup... I think women can somehow relate with the characters in the movie. Glad that you brought up CSM's role because often we forget that EHAS comprises of the 3 sisters and how they deal with their secret desires most of all. And LBH ... somehow.. came in at the right moment to.. uh... show them the way for happiness, bliss & most importantly confidence. We can never win a moral debate with EHAS but it's really a light-hearted entertaining movie.... no headache and no hard tears flowing afterwards. Just a feel good movie for a lazy Sunday. And LBH... *sigh* ... was the ultimate eye-candy. No matter what critics or non-fans were saying... about him (& JW and the others) being in such a movie... at least he knows he can take light roles and excel in it without being overacting and most importantly the cast had loads of fun in making the movie & it really showed.

The black & white magazine photoshoot must be from CUT, taken during their EHAS promos in Japan last year... do we have it? Ooooo... we most certainly do! :lol: I know Hyc will be more than happy to share the caps later with us, she has lots indeed!

Paging Hyc-hunnie!!! :lol:

^

Hi Felicia!!! It's so good to see you here, welcome! welcome! :lol:

The black & white magazine photoshoot must be from CUT, taken during their EHAS promos in Japan last year... do we have it? Ooooo... we most certainly do! :lol: I know Hyc will be more than happy to share the caps later with us, she has lots indeed!

Paging Hyc-hunnie!!! :lol:

Hi rubie and Felicia,

Might find the pics mentioned. They must be from CUT maz like rubie said. Give me some time to look for them. Can't promise you but the coloured ones too, and the vods of them shooting the pics. Hopefully the links still work.

Rubie....very well said.... I am not surprised many Jiwoo fans avoided this movie....which I actually did...took me some time to churn up the courage and finally took a bold steps to watch it. CJW is really a PRO....look at how daring she did the kissing scene with LBH....no boundaries... did it as what her character calls for....I admire her....just like she did it with KSW in STH..

In my opinion, as a professional artiste one should not turn down an offer to portray a character which may not be everyone's cup of tea...it should be treated as a challenging role. They should take up the offer and prove to themselves and the critics that they are capable to succeed in any roles....in material of the character....good, bad, poor, rich or probably a forbidden role such as a drug addict or rapist etc etc....A successful actor can only be judged by how capable he is to make the audience either loathe or love him!!

Thanks HYC for posting the VODs .....first time watching it and truly enjoyed them particularly on how they post for the cameras....quite strenous..lol....and JW got to touch his chest...oooh!!! wonder how he felt.....he!he!he!!! :P

Hi rubie and Felicia,

Might find the pics mentioned. They must be from CUT maz like rubie said. Give me some time to look for them. Can't promise you but the coloured ones too, and the vods of them shooting the pics. Hopefully the links still work.

Thanks HYC......as always you are such an ANGEL...

Pray hard that you can post it here...I really love those pictures....**keeping my fingers crossed**....but if you can't find them, it's OK....I'll understand....

Thanks again ....Rubie & Hyc constantly making our lives so wonderful and it's a treasure and pleasure to meet people like you gals..... :D

^

Hi eNeRGy04, welcome to EHAS! Would you say... it was fun weird? :lol:

Rubie....very well said.... I am not surprised many Jiwoo fans avoided this movie....which I actually did...took me some time to churn up the courage and finally took a bold steps to watch it. CJW is really a PRO....look at how daring she did the kissing scene with LBH....no boundaries... did it as what her character calls for....I admire her....just like she did it with KSW in STH..

In my opinion, as a professional artiste one should not turn down an offer to portray a character which may not be everyone's cup of tea...it should be treated as a challenging role. They should take up the offer and prove to themselves and the critics that they are capable to succeed in any roles....in material of the character....good, bad, poor, rich or probably a forbidden role such as a drug addict or rapist etc etc....A successful actor can only be judged by how capable he is to make the audience either loathe or love him!!

Thanks again ....Rubie & Hyc constantly making our lives so wonderful and it's a treasure and pleasure to meet people like you gals..... :D

Agree with you about CJW's acting in EHAS, she's really improving herself by going out a bit from the usual norm and succeeding in her first try. One can see that after leading roles in Truth, BD, WS and STH... she is now very comfortable with herself and would able to project any persona onscreen if given the chance as showed in EHAS. Indeed her portrayal in STH is very commendable... great performance, stood out in the role and not overshadowed by others any more... although never intentionally, of course. And reaching 30 have given her tremendous confident and maturity to really be the actress that she can become. It's great seeing JW trying new horizon in her career... a good actress as herself can most do it... and fans need not worry too much, just have faith and support her like she would have liked it.

We are the lucky ones & indeed very happy having you here, it really made our day getting to discuss about the movie with others. I'll dig up my collection of the photoshoot as well... to complement what Hyc has... so that we can all share them. No worries... the pics are coming! :lol:

Guest Mrs. Lee

Hi rubie,

Here you are, the EHAS poster photoshoot clips and interview. Shall find time to post more ngs here whenever I am free and provided the links are still working. Just let me know about which events and about what, where or when they are taken, then it's easier for me to find the links because there are lots from my source but can't decide which to post 1st .:lol::P

Have some appetizer first. :lol:

Credit to Ping and roger at bhjwlove.com

source: leebyunghun.com

HYC!!! oooh! thanks for these captures! *mwah* I know I can always count on you! You are our BH-JW source person! anything we ask...you can deliver! :lol::P *huggingHYCtight*

Rubie, it's my pleasure...anything I can do to help, if I have them , I share... BTW, How do we do thumbnail pics? Ay yay yay! I can't remember Ann's thumbnail 101! It was in my inbox at the old thread! :(:D

Rubie, How do we do thumbnail pics? Ay yay yay! I can't remember Ann's thumbnail 101! It was in my inbox at the old thread! :(

Okay... don't panic... slowly does it...

A point to remember... to make the pics smaller than the original size, just add "th_" at the beginning of the filename at photobucket. Example: filename = scene01.jpg would give us the actual-sized image stored at photobucket. By inserting "th_" at the beginning of filename (same url) like this, th_scene01.jpg.. it will appear as a thumbnail only.

To make clickable thumbnails, the url of the thumbnail simply becomes the image for the original-sized url. Refer below:

This is my template for one of the caps at the previous page. But I've purposely inserted some 'gaps' in the url tag and img tag, so that the function will appear as a link and not the thumbnail for you to see it here. When making actual posting, remember to delete all the gaps.

This is rather a simple, copycat procedure but you'll get the hang of it pretty soon. Just insert the "th_" at the second tag, all it takes. A simple rule, it's always the second url with the "th_" inserted at the link. The first one is always the original link, without the "th_".

[ url= scene01.jpg ][img ]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/rubes7/EHAS%20caps/th_scene01.jpg[/img ][/url ]

If anything at all, just let me know... I'll try to come up with better instructions.

Guest Mrs. Lee

Okay... don't panic... slowly does it...

A point to remember... to make the pics smaller than the original size, just add "th_" at the beginning of the filename at photobucket. Eg: filename = EHAS/scene01.jpg would give us the actual-seized image stored at photobucket. By inserting "th_" at the beginning of filename (same url) like this, EHAS/th_scene01.jpg.. it will appear as a thumbnail.

To make clickable thumbnails, the url of the thumbnail simply becomes the image for the original url. Refer below:

This is my template for one of the caps at the previous page. But I've purposely inserted some 'gaps' in the url tag and img tag, so that the function will appear as a link and not the thumbnail for you to see it here. When making actual posting, remember to delete all the gaps.

This is rather a simple, copycat procedure but you'll get the hang of it pretty soon. Just insert the "th_" at the second tag, all it takes.

[ url= scene01.jpg ][img ]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/rubes7/EHAS%20caps/th_scene01.jpg[/img ][/url ]

If anything at all, just let me know... I'll try to come up with better instructions.

okidoki...will try it later.... Thanks Rubie! *mwah*

Hi good morning to everyone.

Since gigi has posted the CUT pics, I shall post the ng VOD of the shooting first. If I can find more pics I will post them too.

Credit to Ping at bhjwlove.com

from leelena.exblog.jp

mmst://netvideo.netvigator.com/a3321463113175951110186467717.wmv

Narration--- thanks to lee.lena

Theme of this situation is 'Love Story'of two adults, cool guy and cool lady.

From the natural look on their faces to (theme's)their character,

and go into the world of only two people.

The two person(They) were watching the Tokyo view.

Well.....what expression was it?

What is she whispering to him?

It's a secret between two person.(them.)

Everybody has secrets.

LBH&CJW.....There is a secret too.

They have a secret here too.

Click to enlarge them.

th_cut2.jpg

th_cut1.jpg

Finally manage to make the thumbnail pics. Thanks to rubie for her guidance. :P Why I can't find the sweating and struggling smilies? :lol:

Archived