[Movie 2004] Everyone Has A Secret 누구나 비밀은 있다

Guest Hyc

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the one of the interviews of BH and JW when they were in Japan for Tokyo Film Festival 2004.

The translation for the interview and captures were done by lee.lena. :P:lol:

Thanks to lee.lena.

img_779.jpg

img_780.jpg

img_781.jpg

img_782.jpg

img_783.jpg

img_784.jpg

img_785.jpg

img_786.jpg

img_787.jpg

img_788.jpg

Kimura:" Umh...I know it's sudden, but I have a question for you ....well...."

"What do you think about the type of people like me?"

※About the looks of CJW & LBH at that time.(lee.lena)

She was chuckling a little bit loudly at that time.

And he was chuckling at her a little at that time.

A little while later, he said like this.

LBH: "Are you ashamed of asking me such a question on your own?" 

Kimura: " Umh, I'm ashamed ...well..this is on company assignment....." ---laughingly

※ I was very surprised by her unexpected question.(lee.lena)

At the same time I was also surprised by his unexpected comment.

I was so surprised by the question and came near to fall off my chair. ---(belly laugh)

But right after this, he said some warm-hearted words to Kimura.

LBH:" I think your appearance is charming."

" If I really understand what kind of person you are, I think I can understand that you are more wonderful."

Copied from bhjwlove.com

Thanks to Ping

from leelena website

誰にでも秘密はある '

Two scenes in Everybody has secret's interview.

The announcer Kimura (=The commentator) was asking about their personal secrets at that time.

But CJW was talking about secrets of a character in film(s) misguidedly.

So LBH who had noticed the wrong interpretation checked her about that.

After she heard about that, she was hitting(touching) his arm lightly.

I really feel that her gesture was very cute.

木村アナがふたりの秘密について・・秘密があれば・・教えてください、、と 尋ねたのに チェ・ジウさんが映画の中で(ソニョンの秘密と)のことと 間違えて話しました。それに気づいたイ・ビョンホンさんがそのことに気づき、教えてあげてた・・シーンです。気づいた後で イ・ビョンホンさんの腕を気さくに叩くチェ・ジウさんの仕草が見ていて、楽しかったです。

b0002366141946683to.jpg

b000236614204956xz.jpg

b0002366142022474ev.jpg

b0002366142040115ir.jpg

b0002366172348758pw.jpg

b000236617248290vl.jpg

b0002366172424231jq.jpg

b0002366172438705ld.jpg

b0002366172455289bv.jpg

b0002366172510393qz.jpg

Continue

b0002366172526255xd.jpg

b000236617254045xs.jpg

b0002366172555977gr.jpg

b0002366172611787mg.jpg

b0002366172622413yb.jpg

b000236617263611kh.jpg

b0002366172653859kx.jpg

b000236617278527sw.jpg

b0002366173155466zi.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Copied from Everything Lee Byung Hun, thanks to MRS.le for sharing ^_^

Here are some of my 2cents:

Everybody Has Secrets (2004): I tried to like this movie but I have to agree with a review I read somewhere (probably from Koreanfilm.org) that the casts were good, the actings were good, the music was good, the picture was good, the comedy was there.... " BUT THE DIRECTOR IS MISSING!!!" it frustrates me because in the end, I really don't know what to made out of LBH character. I think the director couldn't make up his mind from the beginning to the end of how to present LBH character. The version I saw was the original Korean DVD release and yet throughout the movie, not once was it implied that LBH was an 'angel in diguised'... I didn't get the idea until I saw a deleted scene in the bonus disc. Frustrated! :crazy: Again, I blame the director! or maybe an 'editor' in this case. (I do this very often, cursing out directors for making most of the Korean movies I've seen less than perfect ). I was so frustrated that i rented the original movie (About Adam) from Netflix just to see how the director screwed it up. :tongue2:

About LBH image in this movie: hmm... I don't mind at all seeing LBH as a handsome 'playboy' even if he was immorally 'doing-it' with three sisters at the same time. :sweatingbullets: :blush: I have to admit I was guilty in expecting a little bit of the twinkling handsome-ness of 'Min-chul' going into this movie. LBH was very handsome in this movie but I don't see the 'twinkle' handsome playboy youthfullness that LBH is capable of displaying (maybe the director didn't allow him display it, and therefore, frustrates me because I'm not sure how understand LBH character since he wasn't allowed to display the 'playboy' flirtiness and yet the actions cried it out quite loud). But then maybe the flirtiness was there and but toned down to suit the more prude asian audiences. Then again, i was just comparing LBH performance to what I know he is capable of and what I expected of him. *Blame the director* again ! I wished the director had been able to let go his hesitation and allow LBH to go all out and be the "ULTIMATE" playboy and let me faint on the spot THREE times over! :blush: :blush: :blush: then this movie would had been 'the one' I reach for whenever I have HDS.

Guest SillyYun

can someone kindly put a link for the subs? i cant get it thru cb it doesnt move..someone upload on usendit or mega please

EHAS tidbits :lol:

Lee Byung Hun Safeguards 9 million won Antique Chair

200405280000101in_ent1.jpg

"Everyone Has A Secret" cast, Lee Byung Hun, Choi Ji Woo, Kong Hyo Jin and Choo Sang Mi had a hard time during the photo shoot of the movie's poster.

During the photo shoot on April 17, all three actresses had to portray the seductive theme of the movie and pose seductively towards Lee Byung Hun. All three actresses underwent a long period of making up and dressing to portray the images. During these 3-4 hours long wait, Lee Byung Hun said, "My beard is starting to grow just waiting for them to be ready." The entire crew burst out in laughter with his proclaimation.

Posing seductively is no easy task for the three actresses either, especially Choi Ji Woo who had to do a 'S' pose and place her hands on Lee's shoulders. The actress's bones were aching when the photo shoot completed.

Lee Byung Hun who seems to have the easiest task of all by sitting on the chair had a pressurising task on hand too. He was told to take extra care of the antique chair that was used as a centrepiece in the photo shoot. The production team could not afford the hefty price tag of 9 million won and so had to rent the antique instead. The entire set with the garden set-up and marble chair had cost 10 million won.

'Everyone Has A Secret' is about three sisters falling for the same man. The movie is almost half completed.

Source: megasportsi and bhjwlove, thanks to artemis - soompi.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hyc

Repost old maz. pics of EHAS cast in 2004

Thanks to Ping and the original source at bhjwlove.com

Marie Claire August 2004 edition

:P:lol::w00t:

342281_20040725074006.jpg

342281_20040725073951.jpg

342281_20040725074043.jpg

from starjiwoo

st_m3_040804.jpg

st_m3_040802.jpg

st_m3_040801.jpg

Guest Hyc

Nice PhoTos

I saw the movie last week

Hi, welcome to the thread. Would like to hear your comment or review of the movie. :P:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s0urp@tchk!d

maaaaan i must say. up in my top krn movies list. LOVED it.

i mean around the middle the movie i was thinking...jeeee LBH's character is pretty much a cheating creep and this whole story is pretty jacked up...but i LOVED the twist in the ending (even though i still didn't like that piano player. ew. can you say CLINGY lol). i mean even though he was pretty sketchy in basically seducing all 3 sisters and even cheating on the youngest by sleeping w/ CJW's character -- i loved how he basically "brought love" to the whole family and basically taught each sister how to love. nice. LBH's smile is ridiculously unnerving.

but one thing that did bother me was CJW's over sex-ified acting when she begins to learn about sex. DUDE that was ridiculously over the top. otherwise i loved her.

ps. DOES ANYONE else think that CJW's nose is reminiscent of...MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?!? lol. im telling you. its the plastic. everyone's going to end up looking the same. AND ALSO. for some reason. the youngest sister to me reminds me of kate winslet...like an asian one.

TWO THUMBS UP. and a badunkadunk =D

Guest tuna_madunna

HAHAHA! This movie is so funny and great cinematography! But what's the point of this movie? that everybody has secrets? God bless!

• 3 weeks later...

Captures of BH and JW at Busan for EHAS premier 2004 (not sure if they have been posted before)

Thanks to roger and Ping at bhjwlove.com

c3321472771567181095237571253.jpg

c3321472771568601095237571836.jpg

c3321472771565621095237571634.jpg

from kr site

This pic is edited because there's a friend between them and it's inconvenient to post the pic with the person in it. :P:lol:

ehs.060610.jpg

Similar pose, similar facial expression. :P:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Japan TV station is going to rerun EHAS.

VOD-Trailer of EHAS.

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/event/d_cuve/pr_secret_500k.wmv

• 3 weeks later...

Archived