[Movie 2004] Everyone Has A Secret 누구나 비밀은 있다

Guest Hyc

Guest Mrs. Lee

Oh wow! HYC! Thanks for the MVs! Thanks to Ping too!I just love them! :wub: :wub: The first MV I have seen before but the second one I think not yet and there were pics and clips that I haven't seen before in the second MV...I think it was the Fashion Tourism??? Do you have copies the pics and clips of it? I think I don't have them yet. ...and isn't the song used in the second MV sang by the f4? :D

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! HYC! Thanks for the MVs! Thanks to Ping too!I just love them! :wub: :wub: The first MV I have seen before but the second one I think not yet and there were pics and clips that I haven't seen before in the second MV...I think it was the Fashion Tourism??? Do you have copies the pics and clips of it? I think I don't have them yet. ...and isn't the song used in the second MV sang by the f4? :D

Hi gigi,

The 2nd MV is actually the wrapping up of BH and JW's collaboration in 2004. Some pics are from the KNTO cf anf ngs, others are from ngs of EHAS etc. when i have time I shall post what I can find.

I think whoever have the pics can contribute them.

:lol::P

Don't worry, this thread is only at 2nd page, we have lots of space for "them", our beautiful couple. :lol:

The song Gaining Through Losing is by Ken Hirai, a Japanese singer.

Repost BH and JW pics

Credit to Ping at bhjwlove.com

Look carefully, where is her hand? :lol:

b0002366_822459.jpg

H.. & W.. Look !! same smile !! :P

c3321472371129361098781502831.jpg

KNTO ng captures B)

20040411_3.jpg

20040411_1.jpg

20040411_4.jpg

Hi Mrs. Lee,

A Korean wave launching VOD for you and others. BH and JW were appointed as Hanllyu Ambassadors.:lol:

Credit to Ping and cindycho at bhjwlove.com

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/leebyunghun03_03.asf

43f27201.jpg

b3321472.jpg

img_11_230_0.jpg

korea%20wave%201.jpg

Guest Mrs. Lee

Hi Mrs. Lee,

A Korean wave launching VOD for you and others. BH and JW were appointed as Hanllyu Ambassadors.:lol:

Credit to Ping and cindycho at bhjwlove.com

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/leebyunghun03_03.asf

43f27201.jpg

Hi HYC, thanks for the clip and the pictures! haay! BH and JW really look so good together :wub: ...why is it when the 2 comes out in public together, their clothes are always coordinated??? and they even got the same smile and gestures! :P:wub::lol:

BTW, the song in the previous MV, I think it was sang by the F4 too...sounds familiar....they have their version.. :)

Hi HYC, thanks for the clip and the pictures! haay! BH and JW really look so good together :wub: ...why is it when the 2 comes out in public together, their clothes are always coordinated??? and they even got the same smile and gestures! :P:wub::lol:

BTW, the song in the previous MV, I think it was sang by the F4 too...sounds familiar....they have their version.. :)

Hi Mrs. Lee,

It's true about what you say, personally I feel that they are well matched in everyway.. :P

May be that is the Hun-Woo phenomenon. :lol:;)

From the Singapore's I-Weekly (Oct 2004) magazine, translated & summarized by River:

There is an interesting scene in EHAS movie. The scene where LBH talked about his father and how it drove JW into tears. Finally, a man who move the heart of a conservative lady who avoids love relationship.

Even though the man looks tough outside, if he is emotionally expressive, he will warm you totally.

It's true. A man’s weakness is like a woman's tears. It is a powerful tool especially if it comes from the same type of strong man like LBH.

Ever since his break-up with SHG, media had sympathised him. Though the decision to part was painful, he wished SHG well in her future. With these words, LBH is seen as a responsible man.

‘I received a lot of fans encouragement. Perhaps I looked pitiful in the eyes of my fans. I don't wish to give anyone this impression nor do I want to look like I am hurt or unaffected by the event.’

When he expressed his intention to stop working in 2006 and pursue overseas studies in directing and editing, the media misunderstood him, thinking he was using this opportunity to recuperate. At 34 years of age with many experiences in showbiz, he understands how dynamic the entertainment world can change. Besides advancing his career, he wanted to learn meditation and discover inner peace in himself.

He dreamt of being a director when he was young. In High School, he formed a movie club with his friends, wrote a love story, wanted to buy a movie camera but could not afford. His dream slowly faded and quite unexpectedly, he entered into showbiz. He found hope to realise his dream again.

"I've been asked if I wanted to be a director, I said I wanted to be an actor. But talking about being director makes me excited. I used to treat it lightly but now I want to explore more options to pursue my dream as a director."

In the Japanese market, Beautiful Days has surpassed the ratings of Winter Sonata, his limited book is sold for over 120000 copies, EHAS movie ticket was heard to have sold over 240 times in the market, LBH's presence is overwhelming in Japan.

LBH said his role is EHAS is not easy. He assumed doing a comedy was easy but he was wrong. It is not easy to express comically and make people laugh. Much tougher for him since he is used to acting naturally in many of his roles. In reality, LBH found it hard to accept the guy in EHAS. The more he acted, the angrier he is, he gets headaches.

LBH is a very thoroughly person who will pursue even the slightest details. Sometimes the director may feel pressurise because of his pursue in answers and logic.

Now filming Sweet life, he is tired everyday because of the physical strength required in the movie. But nothing is more tiring than waiting for the 3 EHAS lady casts to decide their gowns. He claimed to have waited for them till his moustache grew.

Repost from bhjwlove.com Foreigner Board

Credit to Ping

BHJW MV -You've got a friend

wowow interview

based on the chinese translation by Ping

About CJW

BH: Just like what you all know…very beautiful, honest…genial and friendly…different from other actors and actresses.

About LBH

JW: LBH is my senior, an extremely good actor in Korea. During the shooting session he will instruct me about the acting. If you watch the movie, you will realize his charm. But I think it’s his refreshing smile, and his intense gaze that are his attractiveness.

MV-You've got a friend

You ve got a friend James Taylor

When your down and troubled

and you need a helping hand

and nothing, whoa nothing

is going right.

Close your eyes and think of me

and soon I will be there

to brighten up even your

darkest nights.

You just call out my name,

and you know where ever I am

I'll come running, Oh yeah babe

to see you again.

Winter, spring , summer, or fall,

all you've got to do is call

and I'll be there, yeah yeah yeah

You've got a friend.

If the sky above you

should turn dark and full of clouds

and that old north wind should

begin to blow

Keep your head together and call

my name out loud

now soon I will be knocking

upon your door.

You just call out my name

and you know where ever I am

I'll come running oh yes I will

to see you again.

Winter, Spring, summer or fall

all you got to do is call

and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hey, ain't it good to know

that you've got a friend?

People can be so cold.

They'll hurt you and desert you.

Well they'll take your soul

if you let them.

Oh yeah, but don't you let them.

You just call out my name and

you know where ever I am

I'll come running to see you again.

Winter Spring summer or fall,

All you've got to do is call.

Lord, I'll be there, yes I will.

Ain't it good to know you've

got a friend.

Ain't it good to know you've

got a friend. Yeah yeah

You've got a friend. yeah

Repost VOD of EHAS ng--Crew of EHAS celebrating JW's birthday on 11th June 2004

Credit to Ping at bhjwlove.com

JW birthday 2004

Happy Valentine's Day

credit to Tammy at bhjwlove.com

Thanks for the VOD, Hyc... appreciate it a lot! Hope there'll be more NG clips for EHAS readily available... and the movie poster photoshoot clips, too! ^_^

EHAS-related interviews caps and scenes from the movie.

All in clickable thumbnails. ^_^

source: www.nu9na.com, jiwoo.eelee.net & www.leebyunghun.com

th_themaking01.jpg th_themaking02.jpg < LBH & CJW interview at the beginning of film shooting

th_sweetangel.jpg < last scene, beware spoiler

th_funcaps01.jpg < sexy fun captures from the movie preview clip

Interview with CJW during the Tokyo EHAS promos Oct 2004

Copied from www.starjiwoo.com. Credit to Sandy, thanks for sharing. :)

She did two interviews with TBS. I would like to share some episodes that didn't seem to be reported in both Chinese and English.

1. The interview with TVB's announcer

Jiwoo came with LBH and the announcer said the colors of their outfits matched with each other. She joked that she tried to match LBH's but in fact, it was just a coincidence that she has just noticed that in the elevator. LBH was teasing Jiwoo by saying that she was very affectionate in the bed scenes that made both the interpreter and Jiwoo laugh. She covered her mouth as usual when she was teased. It was really fun to watch and I feel so lucky to be able to watch it.

2. The interview in Hanamaru Market

Both hosts are short and they praised about Jiwoo's height. She replied that she wished she didn't wear the high-heel shoes to match their height. I think she is still a lot taller than them even without the shoes but it's a very friendly gesture of her to show consideration. She is very talkative and enthusiatic in answering all the questions. She requested the host to ask LBH which one he would choose among the three women in the movie, 'Everyone has a secret'. LBH should have answered this question already in the same show this morning but I wasn't home to watch. Hope his interview will be posted here by somebody. Jiwoo complimented LBH by saying that he has proper manners and since he is a senior, he took care of the juniors. Then she asked the host not to tell LBH that she has praised him. She has very good sense of humors and able to joke at the right time. After this interview, I really found that she is so amazingly lovely. Every time she is praised, she will bend her head downward.

Since I've just become her fan after Winter Sonata, the more I knew about her, the more I got hooked on her. Her recent trip to Japan was extremely successful not only in terms of promoting her movie but also showing the transparencies and truthfulness of her to the Japanese.

YesAsia's take on EHAS:

Lee Byung Hun takes on a hot sister trio in Everybody Has Secrets!

Ever wondered what it would be like to date three beauties in a row? Top heartbreaker Lee Byung Hun gets the chance to fulfill his heart's desire in this appealing new blockbuster that captures viewers with a bold mixture of comedic and erotic flair.

Korea's super dandy Lee Byung Hun who has appeared in big screen hits like The Harmonium in My Memory and JSA is back this time starring next to Choi Ji Woo (Winter Song of Love, Stairway to Heaven) to bring you this charming remake of About Adam. Lee portrays Soo-hyon, a guy that attracts women like a magnet whose latest catch is Mi-young (Kim Hyo-jin). Originally preferring short passionate affairs, Mi-young does believe that she has found Mr. Right in her new hot flame. It's a shame that Mi-young's eldest sister Jin-young (Chu Sang-mi) who suffers from constant heartbreak is also drawn to Mi-young's love interest. As if all of this didn't add up to enough misunderstandings, the confusion reaches its climax when middle sister Son-young (Choi Ji Woo) enters the scene and decides to claim Soo-hyon for herself. Who will the attractive philanderer walk off with in the end – broadminded femme fatale Mi-young, passionate but love-forsaken Jin-young or well-read love amateur Son-young? Find out in this romantic new comedy import that offers you Korea's latest cinematic flavors.

The captivating romantic tale has not only been hailed as a true winner, but also turned into a box office triumph. It really comes as no surprise that Japan's movie industry was itching to acquire the film's remake rights - which finally led to a record deal of over $5.5 million.

For more info & customer reviews, please click here.

Thanks for the VOD, Hyc... appreciate it a lot! Hope there'll be more NG clips for EHAS readily available... and the movie poster photoshoot clips, too! ^_^

Hi rubie,

Here you are, the EHAS poster photoshoot clips and interview. Shall find time to post more ngs here whenever I am free and provided the links are still working. Just let me know about which events and about what, where or when they are taken, then it's easier for me to find the links because there are lots from my source but can't decide which to post 1st .:lol::P

Have some appetizer first. :lol:

Credit to Ping and roger at bhjwlove.com

source: leebyunghun.com

VOD-Poster photoshooting and interview

c3133320351551441086955629876.jpg

0000000725371_O.jpg

0000000725372_O.jpg

To be continued( too many captures)

^

Wooooh... I thought I've seen most of the captures... there's still more secretly stored aside... the appetizer is looking so good, Hyc! *mwah*

Let's try posting the images in smaller-sized caps or thumbnails, if possible... shall we, so that it doesn't take too long to upload the page especially for those without broadband.

Repost VOD-Korean Star Talk-Chu Sang-mi talked about EHAS

Credit to yc at bhjwlove.com

Source: HK cable TV

The length of the VOD is 10:48 min. This includes lots of EHAS ngs. Sorry for not translating the chinese subtitles, but it's worth watching. Chu Sang-mi talked about her collaboration with the casts, and happy moments when shooting the film and etc...

VOD-Chu Sang-mi

^

Thanks Hyc for the Interview with CSM... that is certainly a clip that I (and many) have not seen before. Would like to see the NGs very much but the clip is still downloading. :P

Hi rubie,

Here you are, the EHAS poster photoshoot clips and interview. Shall find time to post more ngs here whenever I am free and provided the links are still working. Just let me know about which events and about what, where or when they are taken, then it's easier for me to find the links because there are lots from my source but can't decide which to post 1st .:lol::P

Have some appetizer first. :lol:

Credit to Ping and roger at bhjwlove.com

source: leebyunghun.com

VOD-Poster photoshooting and interview

To be continued( too many captures)

The captures for the poster photoshoot & interview above:

All in clickable thumbnails, please click to enlarge the images. ^_^

th_make01.jpg th_make02.jpg th_make03.jpg

th_make04.jpg th_make05.jpg th_make06.jpg

Captures from byunghunzzang.com

More captures... from byunghunzzang.com

th_make07.jpg th_make08.jpg th_make09.jpg