[Movie 2004] Everyone Has A Secret 누구나 비밀은 있다

Guest Hyc

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody Has Secrets Special Edition DTS

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/sect...pid-1003845849/

Lee Byung Hun takes on a hot sister trio in Everybody Has Secrets!

Ever wondered what it would be like to date three beauties in a row? Top heartbreaker Lee Byung Hun gets the chance to fulfill his heart's desire in this appealing new blockbuster that captures viewers with a bold mixture of comedic and erotic flair.

Korea's super dandy Lee Byung Hun who has appeared in big screen hits like The Harmonium in My Memory and JSA is back this time starring next to Choi Ji Woo (Winter Song of Love, Stairway to Heaven) to bring you this charming remake of About Adam. Lee portrays Soo-hyon, a guy that attracts women like a magnet whose latest catch is Mi-young (Kim Hyo-jin). Originally preferring short passionate affairs, Mi-young does believe that she has found Mr. Right in her new hot flame. It's a shame that Mi-young's eldest sister Jin-young (Chu Sang-mi) who suffers from constant heartbreak is also drawn to Mi-young's love interest. As if all of this didn't add up to enough misunderstandings, the confusion reaches its climax when middle sister Son-young (Choi Ji Woo) enters the scene and decides to claim Soo-hyon for herself. Who will the attractive philanderer walk off with in the end – broadminded femme fatale Mi-young, passionate but love-forsaken Jin-young or well-read love amateur Son-young? Find out in this romantic new comedy import that offers you Korea's latest cinematic flavors.

The captivating romantic tale has not only been hailed as a true winner, but also turned into a box office triumph. It really comes as no surprise that Japan's movie industry was itching to acquire the film's remake rights - which finally led to a record deal of over $5.5 million.

NOTE: This DVD is coded for Region All and not Region 3 as stated on the DVD packaging.

ehas011-.jpg

SYNOPSIS

Unrevealed secret relations between a guy and three sisters!

Clinging guys don't seem to be attractive! The youngest sister, Miyeong, is an attractive Jazz vocalist. She seeks for the free love, so she can't be attracted by his innocent boy friend 'Sangil', who loves her as ever. Some day, she sees a handsome and well-mannered guy, Suhyeon, who came to her jazz bar as a customer and loses her heart to him. "He is just my type. He's mine, now!"

I want a charming guy.

Love? Sex? The second one, Seonyeong, is an academic graduate student. If anything makes her curious, she always finds and learns from a book. She is 27 years old, and still a virgin. She also believes that love comes without warning, like an accident. And one day she sees her younger sister's boy friend, Suhyeon, who came to say hello to her family. As soon as she saw him, she just fell in love with him. Although he's her sister’s boy friend, she really wants to make him hers.

He is the guy who we are looking for.

Suhyeon is the guy the three sisters, Jinyeong, Seonyeong and Miyeong, fall in love with at the same time. What is Suhyeon's attraction that led three sisters into his temptation? Love affairs between one man and three sisters... The secret will be brought to light.

PRODUCTION NOTE

4 unique characters with 4 different colors

A hot action rivalry between top Korean stars

As this movie deals with romantic comedy issues between one man and three sisters, each with different personalities, an acting contest among actors and actresses was the hot issue at the studio.

Lee, Byunghun took the role of 'Suhyeon'. This character represents the most attractive guy in the world, and three sisters simultaneously fell in love with him. That is to say, Lee Byunghun performed a role of 21st century ‘Eros’ where every girl on this planet cannot help being charmed by his unique attractiveness, and bright smile. His wonderful acting led a serious fourfold love affair into cool and exciting romance.

Also Chu, Sangmi, Choi, Jiwoo, and Kim, Hyojin, who played the role of each sister fighting to win their love for this man, went through exceptional transformations from intellectual and innocent images they had in the past.

Source: http://english.tour2korea.com/hellohallyu/...=1&conNum=1

ehas012-.jpg

Heyri Art Village

dm01_b(14).jpg

Hanhyangrim Gallery΄s outdoor exhibition with a rest area

"Everybody has Secrets" is a movie portraying the relationships between three sisters and a man. It was filmed in Heyri, a new theme town built to harmonise nature, culture and art. Eminent artists from each and every field visited here and created a village on the extensive grounds (500,000m2).

The village has two unique galleries. One of them is 'Space Ibidem' which exhibits modern paintings. The other is the 'Hanhyangrim Gallery' for traditional pottery and ceramics. Both galleries were used in the movie. The kissing scene between Miyeong and Suhyeon was filmed in the 'Space Ibidem'. This gallery was used as Suheyon's house and has an indoor garden with a sky roof. It is located near entrance 4.

'Hars 3', a modern style building with gray lime-plastered walls, is next to the 'Hanhyangrim Gallery'. The 2nd floor is used as an exhibition room and for a cafe selling coffee and herb tea. Pottery and books on art and tea are displayed. These two buildings are in the north Heyri Art Valley near entrance 7.

Details at http://english.tour2korea.com/hellohallyu/...=1&conNum=2

Human Valley

dm01_b(18).jpg

Guest rooms at Human Valley

Playboy, Suhyeon (Lee, Bunghun), who loves all three sisters at the same time, does his utmost to entertain Miyeong (Kim, Hyojin), a jazz singer in . He takes her to a beautiful pension with a white fence, where a romantic hinoki bath with floating rose flowers is waiting for them. This impressive scene was filmed in the Human Valley, one of the most beautiful places on Anmyeondo.

The room used for the movie is the VIP room (200㎡). It consists of both a Korean traditional room and a western style room. But the Hinoki bath no longer exists as it was only built temporarily for the movie. The bathtub in the room is similar to that in the movie but it is just for decoration.

The white European style building is a popular attraction and the garden in front of the pension offers a lovely view over the sea. It is possible to look out over the sea from all of the rooms, and the sunrise soaring between Solseom and Pungdo is especially romantic.

Details at http://english.tour2korea.com/hellohallyu/...=1&conNum=2

ehas013-.jpg

img1.gif

Lee, Byunghun (Choi, Suhyeon)

This character is loved by the 3 sisters - Jinyeong, Seonyeong, and Miyeong - all at the same time

img2.gif

Choi, Jiwoo (Han, Seonyeong)

She learns about love and sex only through books. She is 27 years old, but still a virgin.

She finds her sexual desire through Suhyeon.

img3.gif

Chu, Sangmi (Han, Jinyeong)

In a state of ennui in her married life. The eldest of the sisters.

She reconfirms herself as a woman, not a mother, just with a glance and a few words from Suhyeon.

img4.gif

Kim, Hyeokjin (Han, Miyeong)

Miyeong, the third of the sisters, is an attractive vocalist at a jazz bar.

She is a free spirit about love, saying that love is like shopping, and she breaks a lot of men’s hearts.

However, one day, she is really charmed by this man.

Source: http://english.tour2korea.com/hellohallyu/...=1&conNum=3

• 1 month later...

secrets.gif

Everybody Has Secrets

The Han sisters -- the elder, married Ji-young; bookish middle sister Sun-young and the free-spirited Mi-young -- find the placid surface of their lives upturned with the arrival of Soo-hyun, a suave sweet-talker who seems to be the perfect man. Mi-young first discovers him at a club and brings him home to meet the family, however he ends up serving as a catalyst for the unleashing all of the household's repressed emotions.

secrets4.jpg

A remake by Jang Hyun-soo (Ray Bang) of Gerard Stembridge's Irish feature About Adam (2000), Everybody Has Secrets is an attractive, slickly-packaged feature that highlights the development of Korea's star system. Lee Byung-heon (JSA, A Bittersweet Life) is probably a leading choice for the best-looking man in Korea, and this film is structured almost as an homage to his sex appeal. Lee plays Soo-hyun in such a way that his famous so-called "killer smile" remains a mystery right up to the final scenes.

As for the women, although Kim Hyo-jin (Legend of the Evil Lake) lacks some charm as Mi-young, the elder sisters steal the show. Choo Sang-mi (Turning Gate, A Smile) as the married Ji-young has long been known for the intelligence and sensuality she brings to her roles, and here she slowly and elegantly allows herself to come under Soo-hyun's spell. Meanwhile Choi Ji-woo -- a huge star in neighboring Japan after the success of her TV drama Winter Sonata -- puts her considerable talent on display in portraying a woman whose deeply-buried passions suddenly fight for expression.

Released in the peak summer season where it was quickly overwhelmed by competition from more popular Hollywood and Korean titles, Everybody Has Secrets was arguably more successful in Japan, where it turned a modest-sized release into a more sustained box office performance. As such, the film represents not only a showcase of the Korean star system, but also an example of how Korean films have come to rely ever more on audiences in Japan.

If the film ultimately falls a bit short, this is perhaps because it relies a little too much on the plot's catchy but thin central premise. It takes more than good acting to create an engaging and memorable comedy, and it would have been nice if there was a bit more happening in a narrative sense. Still, several highly amusing scenes from this film stand out in the memory, so it's probably worth a watch if one's expectations are kept in check. (Darcy Paquet)

Credit: Darcy Paquet

http://www.koreanfilm.org/kfilm04.html#secrets

Guest bellegray

Hey I just watched this movie for the first time earlier today~

haha true its not an award-winning film..

but its a good movie for just a laugh..

haha but I was kinda like, "wtheckk" whenever the guy played teh sisters..

haha xD

good film overall though...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I just watched this movie for the first time earlier today~

haha true its not an award-winning film..

but its a good movie for just a laugh..

haha but I was kinda like, "wtheckk" whenever the guy played teh sisters..

haha xD

good film overall though...

Good for laughs and sexy, too. :P Light-hearted and just nice.

Hot caps & clips courtesy miuchinyu.exblog ♥

d0049493_135471.jpg

d0049493_1383025.jpg

Please click link to watch EHAS KISS NG in flv format.

• 1 month later...

チェ・ジウの恋人 DVD – Choi Jiwoo’s Lovers DVD

On sale at:

http://store.yahoo.co.jp/kankan/4098.html

http://amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_ss_fg_eng/503...=10&Go.y=13

The DVD box set came with a desk calendar for 2007~2008, 10 postcard size photos and 2 disc, Japanese subtitle.

4098c.jpg

imgf0038c46xvsohc.jpeg

Repost from bhjwlove.com

Translation by Hyc based on Ping's Chinese translation

Thanks to horang for the Japanese text.

Disc 1

Jiwoo's lover ~~ Chapter 5 - Beautiful Days - Lee Byung Hun

n=narration j=JW b= BH i=interviewer

n:美しき日々の撮影現場は若い俳優たちによっていつも笑いと活気に満ちていたと言います。

ドラマの中で同じ孤児院で育ち本当の姉妹以上に仲の良いヨンス役とセナ役のチェ・ジウとイ・ジョンヒョンさんは、撮影の合間合間に互いを気遣い、撮影現場の雰囲気を和ませたと言います

チェ・ジウとイ・ビョンホン、リュ・シウォンが一緒に出るシーンの撮影現場。よく見ると、チェ・ジウとリュ・シウォンは気兼ねなく話しをしているのに、イ・ビョンホンとは一言も話していません

n: It is said that the movie set of Beautiful Days was always full of bubbly laughter by young actors. In the drama, the 2 orphans Yensoo and Sena, acted by Choi Jiwoo and Lee Jung Hyun who grew up like true sisters, were said to have good relationship and be concerned for each other in between shooting, showing a harmonious atmosphere at the filming set.

CJW and RSW were often seen speaking freely, but when observed carefully neither one spoke a word with Lee Byung Hun.

bdlover-01.jpg

bdlover-02.jpg

CJWインタビューー

i;格好いい二人と共演していて、三角関係はありますか?

j:二人とも私のことが好きで、私は二人の愛を独占してます(笑)。イ・ビョンホンさんとは初めてなんで与CJW采访—

CJW's interview

i; You co-star with 2 handsome guys, is there any love-triangle relationship?

J:, Both of them like me, and I monopolize the love of two people (laugh). It is the first time I co-star with Mr. Lee Byung Hun. Mr. Lee's acting is very good and he showed concern and took care of the costar.

bdlover-03.jpg

n:イ・ビョンホンとチェ・ジウはこのドラマで初めて会ったため、撮影現場ではお互いよそよそしい雰囲気だったそうです。

ドラマでの強烈なカリスマで注目されたイ・ビョンホンは、91年にデビューし、しっかりとした演技と魅力的なルックスで実力を認められていました

n: It seems that Lee BH and Choi Jiwoo keep their distance from each other in the movie set because they just met for the first time in this drama. As for Lee BH, attention is drawn by his strong charisma and leadership in the drama. He debuted in 91, and his capability was seen in his steady acting and attractive good looks.

bdlover-04.jpg

bdlover-05.jpg

bdlover-06.jpg

n:イ・ビョンホンは完璧を追求する性格であるため撮影の時は極度に神経質になるが、カメラを見てニッコリと笑うイ・ビョンホンを見るとそんなふうには見えませんね。

更に、リュ・シウォンのこの言葉をお聞きください。果たしてそうでしょうか?

限りない優しさの中に潜んでいる冷たさーーこのような二面性が、イ・ビョンホンにもあるんですね。

RSW:僕よりも鏡見てますね

n: When faced with the camera, Lee BH will become anxious at the time of taking picture because he is a perfectionist. But in front of the camera it’s not noticeable, the smiling Lee BH. Please ask Ryu Shiwon. Is it really so?

In his aloofness, there is hidden abundant gentleness in Lee Byung Hun, such a dual-character person.

RSW: He looks in the mirror more often than me.

bdlover-07.jpg

n:イ・ビョンホンは常に男の中の男のイメージで描かれてきました。いつも悲劇のヒロインを演じてきたチェ・ジウや、貴公子のようなルックスで優しい役を主に演じてきたリュ・シウォンとは違う、強い性格の俳優と言えますが、少しだけ彼の演技をご覧ください。

世の中への不満で一杯の人、笑顔など決して見せない人、イ・ビョンホンはそんなイ・ミンチョル室長を見事に演じきりました。

イ・ビョンホンは彼の優れた感情演技のためか、自己中心的でひねくれたキャラクターを主に演じてきました。美しき日々でもそれは同じ

n: In my opinion Lee BH's has always been described as the man among men. It differs from Ryu Shiwon that has mostly performed role of gentle nobleman and Choi Jiwoo who always portrayed the heroine of tragedy. He is an actor of strong character. Please pay more attention to his performance.

A person dissatisfied with the world, who never smiled, Lee BH successfully portrayed the general manager Lee Minchul in Beautiful Days. This is probably because of his excellent acting that's full of passions and sentiments, and strong egocentric character.

bdlover-23.jpg

n: チェ・ジウと初めて共演したドラマ「美しき日々」でイ・ビョンホンとチェ・ジウは愛を実らせます。「美しき日々」の撮影が終わり、二人はずいぶん親しくなったそうですが、それはドラマを撮影する中で、共にいろいろな試行錯誤を繰り返したからでしょう。例えば、このようなー

n: Drama Beautiful Days is their first collaboration, and after that their friendship blossom.

It's said that after the shooting of Beautiful Days, they become very close. Maybe because both of them tried repeatedly for better performance in the drama, for instance, kiss scene –

bdlover-12.jpg

bdlover-09.jpg

bdlover-10.jpg

bdlover-11.jpg

bdlover-26.jpg

bdlover-27.jpg

n:イ・ビョンホンと一緒に演技したことのある俳優やスタッフは、口を揃えて彼を完璧主義者だと言います。OKカットとNGカットを比べてみるとそれを確認することができます。新しいワイシャツに着替えるシーン。しかしワイシャツのボタンが全部嵌めてあったため結局着替えることには失敗しましたが、イ・ビョンホンは最後のポーズを完璧に決めます

n:The actors and staff who had worked with Lee BH all said that he is a perfectionist. It can be confirmed by comparing the OK cutting with the NG cutting. In a scene showing him changing shirt, the shirt was buttoned up, so he couldn’t complete the act of changing. But Lee BH continued with his stance till the end.

bdlover-08.jpg

韓国公社のふたりのCM

n:「美しき日々」以降、チェ・ジウとイ・ビョンホンは何回かまた共演することになります。韓国広報映画にも二人は恋人として出演。韓国の各地を巡り、国土の美しさに改めて気づくという内容です。おぶったりぶら下がるシーンが多くて、イ・ビョンホンさん、かなり疲れたとか・・・。

足がぐらついたというイ・ビョンホン。ぐらついたのは、足だけですか? 心までぐらついたのでは?

KNTO CM

n: After Beautiful Days, Lee BH and Choi JW co-starred again several times. The two of them acted as lovers in KNTO CM, introducing tourist attractions in Korea, promoting the beautiful country. Most of the scenes showed that Lee BH was piggy-backing Choi JW, and he was considerably tired. Lee BH said his legs were shaking. Is it only the legs that shook? Did the shaking reach his heart too?

bdlover-14.jpg

n:それでも、楽しそうな笑顔を崩しません

n: Even so, it didn't blemish his happy smile.

bdlover-13.jpg

kntocap.jpg

誰にでも秘密がある

n:映画「誰にでも秘密がある」では、チェ・ジウが、妹の恋人イ・ビョンホンに心を奪われ頭を抱え込むシーンが出てきますが、偶然にも二人が一緒に出演した作品ではどれも、チェ・ジウの方が先に相手に惹かれます。

「美しき日々」のカリスマ溢れるイ・ミンチョル室長の姿から一変し、完璧なカサノバになって帰ってきたイ・ビョンホン。

Everyone Has A Secret.

n: In movie Everyone Has A Secret, Choi JW captured the heart of her younger sister's lover, Lee BH. But in the movie, CJW was the one who was first attracted by him.

Lee BH changes completely from the character of general manager Lee Minchul who has leadership and full of charisma in "Beautiful Day", to the role of a perfect Casanova.

ー4姉妹のインタビューー

ーポスター撮影風景ー

n:イ・ビョンホンの表情ーー本当に魅力的ですね。あらゆる女性が自分の手の内にあるという自信を見せたイ・ビョンホン。しかし、胸に触れるチェ・ジウの手が気になる様子。

The four sisters' interviews

Poster taking picture scenery

n: Lee BH is full of enigmatic expression and showing his confidence in captivating all women. However, he seems to be anxious when Choi JW's hand is on his chest.

bdlover-16.jpg

しき日々でリアルなキスシーンを演じた二人は、映画でもやはりリアルなキスをしますが、美しき日々での経験のためかNGも無く、OK。

For two people who performed a real kiss scene in Beautiful Days, in the movie they did it again. This is probably because of the experience of kissing in Beautiful Days; there is no NG ~ OK!!

bdlover-17.jpg

j:私はドラマを一緒にやっていたので、実際もユーモラスで、格好良く、ないですか? (笑)違う?

j: Because we had acted together in drama, he is really humorous, and handsome. Do you differ? (laugh)

b:わざとらしい

b: It is artificial.

j:こんなに誉めているのに全く反応がないなんて

j: I praise you so much, and there is no reaction.

b:誰も同意しないじゃん

b: No one will agree.

j:そうはいっても私たち姉妹だから、女だけで話すことが多いですね。彼は孤独の王様です。(笑)

j: Because we are sisters, women, often have lots of things to say. He is a king of solitude. ..(.. ..laughter..)

i:3人で主にどんなお話をされますか?

i: What topic is mostly discussed by the 3 persons?

b:ほとんどが僕の悪口ですね(笑)

b: Mostly is talking something bad about me. ..(.. ..laughter..)

n:愉快なカリスマ、イ・ビョンホン。彼はチェ・ジウをどう思っているのでしょうか?

n: A person with leadership and charisma, Lee BH. What does he think of Choi JW?

bdlover-19.jpg

bdlover-20.jpg

bdlover-21.jpg

ehasint.jpg

Jiwoo's Classic Dramas Concert -Osaka, LBH's greeting

BH's message (based on Ping's chinese translation with horang's help)

When I heard that Jiwoo is going to hold her first concert I was startled, doubting her capability to be a singer because I know her singing ability. Sorry…just joking only.

Various colleagues and friends all commended that Jiwoo is a genial and sincere actress. If you cheer warmly may be the kind-hearted Jiwoo can sing a tune for you….this is possibly enough!

How many songs? Jiwoo will listen to your cheers to decide.

I wish you in good health and happiness, hope to see you again!

p/s: BH's unique humour is very difficult to be translated and expressed in words correctly. Please forgive any mistake.

bdlover-22.jpg

VOD - BH's greeting

Disc 2

ドラマの思い出

j:まず冬のソナタは、作品を準備するずっと前から監督とたくさん話し

て、構想の末に、冬のソナタのユジンという役が出来上がりました。

冬のソナタの前に美しき日々というドラマをやった時、その前まではい

つもドラマをしながら、今も自信があるわけじゃないけど、前はいつも

不安でいっぱいでした。もちろん楽しかったけど、演技の面白さを感じ

る余裕はありませんでした。

でも美しき日々を終えて、少しは、演技ってこういうもの? 面白いと

初めて感じさせてくれたのが、美しき日々でした。そしてある程度、自

信がついた作品でした。

そして冬のソナタをやったことで更に自信をもって演技できるように

なったことが、私にとって大きく変わった点でした。それまでは、カメ

ラが回ると台詞だけになってしまう、こんなアドリブ、こんな表情をし

て大丈夫かなって、実際にカメラが回れば恥ずかしくなって台詞だけに

なってしまう、そんなことがありましたね。

美しき日々や冬のソナタ以降は、カメラの前に立つのが、怖いとか不安

とかでなく、楽しくなりました。より自然に、より楽しくしてくれた作

品でした。

JW's interview

Memories of dramas

j: Before the shooting of Winter Sonata, I had a lot of discussion with the director, preparing and planning for the role of Yoo-jin.

Prior to WS was BD. Before these, I also did some dramas. I would not say that I have confidence now, but that time I was always uneasy. While I was happy acting, I didn't feel the pleasure. Following BD, I realized the difference. For the 1st time I felt the joy of acting. It's BD that boosted one's confidence to some degree.

And, having come to being able to act with more confidence in WS, it's a turning point for me. Such an ad-lib, dialogue in the script would automatically become acting the moment the camera is on. Actually before that I felt shy in front of the camera, and reading the dialogue from the script. After BD and WS, when faced with the camera, the fear and uneasiness became delight; it was more natural and happier to work.

bdlover-28.jpg

Please excuse any mistakes. em95.gif

Guest Bootylicious92

Can anyone tell what happened at the end of the movie?...like who Suhyeon (LBH) ended up with...i am hoping it was the middle sister (CJW)....is it?

Can anyone tell what happened at the end of the movie?...like who Suhyeon (LBH) ended up with...i am hoping it was the middle sister (CJW)....is it?

Hi there, welcome & good to see you here. :D

Nah... he didn't end up with anyone but it wasn't anything sad... everyone was happy... getting what/who really meant for them. The younger sister got back with her ex-boyfriend, the eldest sister with her husband and CJW becoming more outgoing & sexy, flirting with the professor she likes... thanks to Suhyeon's love lessons.

A BHJW photo album :P:lol:

Click on the picture, a web page would be displayed. Then just click on the pic, the page would open. :)

bhjwalbum.jpg

Thanks to Ping@bhjwlove.com

Archived