[Movie 2004] Everyone Has A Secret 누구나 비밀은 있다

Guest Hyc

My deepest appreciation to Rubie, HYC and Mrs Lee for putting a smile on my face this morning!!

What a great way to be greeted with my favourite pictures of LBH and CJW...Whoa!! It really brightens up my day....they look so intimate and LBH sported a rugged look whereas CJW is so classic in her outfit and hairdo. It was very tastefully shot and both looks complement each other.

Rubie....thank you for starting this thread...I'm sure you'll find many more viewers dropping by to share their views....

HYC.....like Mrs Lee said...we can count on you....for your prompt response and delivery. Appreciate all you've done in LBH and CJW's thread....

Mrs Lee.......it's my pleasure meeting you here.....saw many of your postings in the Forest, so it goes without saying that your are a die-hard fan of LBH.....hope to bump into you again. Zillion thanks for posting my favourite pictures here for my viewing....

This is how I feel today..... :D:rolleyes:;):blink: thank you!! kamsahamnida!! domo arigato!!! terima kasih!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Felicia,

Good morning.

One more MV for you and others. Some might have it already.

This MV is made by Ping with CUT magazine sweet pics captures and from tv program when BHJW visited Japan in October 2004 for EHAS promo and Tokyo Film Festival.

MV- ONLY YOU

Only You by the Platters

Only you can make this world seem right

Only you can make the darkness bright

Only you and you alone

Can thrill me like you do

And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make this change in me

For it's true, you are my destiny

When you hold my hand

I understand the magic that you do

You're my dream come true

My one and only you

When you hold my hand

My one and only you

^

Wah... what a lovely morning for everyone, Hyc... thanks very much for the latest VODs and captures. You've finally got the clicking-thumbnails right, well done! :lol:

Felicia, you gave us way too much credit *blushblush*... share with us everything about EHAS, every thought & comments are welcomed. Though it may not & never will be an award-material or the critics' favourite, I'm sure we can always discuss about the movie in an encouraging and positive manner. So, shoot away! :lol:

Hi Felicia,

Good morning.

One more MV for you and others. Some might have it already.

This MV is made by Ping with CUT magazine sweet pics captures and from tv program when BHJW visited Japan in October 2004 for EHAS promo and Tokyo Film Festival.

MV- ONLY YOU

Only You by the Platters

Only you can make this world seem right

Only you can make the darkness bright

Only you and you alone

Can thrill me like you do

And fill my heart with love for only you

When you hold my hand

My one and only you

When you hold my hand

My one and only you

Oh Whoa!! Today is red-letter day for me!!!.....and I can't thank you enough HYC for posting the above VOD .....Just love those pictures....and the song "Only You" makes it even more romantic complementing the shots...**muah** **muah** :rolleyes:B);)

^

Wah... what a lovely morning for everyone, Hyc... thanks very much for the latest VODs and captures, You've finally got the clicking-thumbnails right, well done! :lol:

Felicia, you gave us way too much credit *blushblush*... share with us everything about EHAS, every thought & comments are welcomed. Though it may not & never will be an award-material or the critics' favourite, I'm sure we can always discuss about the movie in an encouraging and positive manner. So, shoot away! :lol:

Hey!! Rubie....don't think I gave you enough credit for ALL you have done ....your unselfishness is something to look up to...you seem to "give and give" ....truly a GEM and a DARLING to all who know you..!!! :)

I shall drop by again after going through my second round of watching EHAS....too much disruption in my first attempt to watch ....(thought I could get rid of those "unwanted guests...young little ones" but they seem to be lurking around while I watch).....he!he!he!.. :rolleyes:B)

re-adjusting the pages ^^

A 2004 interview-article

lbh14.jpg

everyone has a secret - lee byung hun "romance comedy is not easy"

lee byung hun is of average height , and his face abit too tanned ..though he has handsome appearance ....but he is one charismatic star who is not intimidating that make one unapproachable . On the silver screen , he appear more dashing ..but in reality..he is not eager to desmonstrate his perfect image on the silver screen . as this is because he is not good at exhibiting himself ....rather he can only show his true self

Everyone has a secret is one movie which fully demonstrate lee byung hun charms . In the movie , lee is in the role of a man who bring joy and love to three sisters . When he becomes shy , you will noticed how charismatic he is .....and below is excerpt of interview with lee byung hun :

Q. In your past movie , you been casted as mainly in the role of teacher , soldier , characters with postive image ...In this new movie everyone has a secret , you play the role of playboy is that a new challenge :

A: Intially , i choose this project with ease and relaxing mood as treating it as warming up exercise . i am not underminding comedy actors ...i really thought that being in a comedy project is relaxing , but in actual fact it is not so .to make someone laugh without use of exaggerating (comedy) physical movements , this is not a easy task . i felt , the closer my acting is to reality .the more it obstruct my performance in a comedy . this put me in a dilemma

Q. it appears you are an actor who is not satisfied with your acting ability

A. After the movie premier , i usually got to threates and hid among the audience to watch the movie . i have watched JSA for more then ten times . I like to observe people comments about me

Q. In this movie ,which parts are you most satisfied with

The storyplot do not place too much emphasis (or adhere to ) on the moral standards of our society . In a conservative society like ours , no other movie will be more penalise then this movie . to develop this storyplot with lighthearted momentum is not an easy task but it is unqiue ..and women shall learnt their own lessons from this movie ..

Q . ever since Harmonium in my memory , it seem you have never suffer any failure . And in the past , the roles you choose are all characters with achievement . never one ..who live aimlessly in life

Normally , i will read the script myself and make the decision whether to accept it . Though the decision is based on my instinct , but normally instinct is governed by rationality . I placed emphasis on the realism of the story and the appropriateness of the character's actions . . Hence , killer movies and comedy had not been my choice

Q : now a question that have been asked for 253 times . what are the special qualities of the three actress that co star with you in the movie

it really had been asked 253times ( hahah ) ...........Choi Ji Woo come across as honest and humbly accept other's advice . And in reality , KIm hyo jim is more childish then you see on the big screen . she is just like a student , so eager to learn everyting . and perhaps as she is older . Choo Sang-mi is a friend whom you can talk to

Q You have achieved success through your movies , and have a passionate love affair and went through heartbreaking separating (with SHK ) ..and what is left now

now . i want to learn yoga , or perhaps buddist teachings ...occassionally . there are traces of depression that welled up .. if i dont feel peaceful ..then it will be hard to feel satisfied ..satisfaction stream from being able to maintain yourself in state of peace

Q it seem you dont look like someone who just fallen out of love ......as if you are not hurt .

alot of people have mentioned the same to me . alot of fans encourage me to buck up .. in the eyes of my fans ..i am pitiful ...i dont want to give others that feeliing ..and i dont wish to appear hurt or not hurt at all

Q what are your future plans

my next project will be director kim ji won 's triad movie ..and perhaps like Yoo ji tae , to direct short feature films or be in theater performace will also be good opportunities . for the past ten years , being through major portion of my life .the more your tried to maintain your current status ..the more you might felt lost ....i wanted to be in job which will enable to immerse myself in it wholeheartedly as like in acting ......and in late autumn i will be releasing an album collection through Japan pony canyon . i just came back from Hawaili for the photos shoting

=> ah .it is surprise to hear him mention yoo ji tae .but he is also one very promising young actor ..he is learning to be a director .and also act in theater performance

Credits:

Article from www.chosun.com & translated by Shirley. Thanks to Aldersgate for the image.

^

Hi angelSLACKER, welcome to EHAS! :)

Glad to know that you've enjoyed the movie. CJW was a real surprise, wasn't she? Her clueless and naïve expression was so cute! :lol: She played her part well... a treat for the fans, to be able to see her in different persona for once.

welcome to the thread angelSLACKER :)

========================================

i finished downloading the last few MVs and VODs that Hyc uploaded :lol:

Only You MV - what a great way to capture the unforgettable caps from everyone's favorite Cut Magazine photoshoot :wub:

VOD of LBH dancing with the girl - how.cute. i wish he'd have a family one day. (which reminds me, is his sister married? does he have any nephews or neices?)

keep those downloads coming!!!!

========================================

don't think i've ever posted my thoughts about the movie:

it was entertaining. i loved JW's story the best because it was funny to see this nerdy sister transform into a wild woman :lol:

my favorite LBH scene was when he first walked in the club and KHJ (the youngest sister) first laid her eyes on him. her soliloquy was funny :lol:

IMO, it may not be the best romantic comedy but it was refreshing to see CJW and LBH portray different roles. and this movie provided us with great VODs and photos to enjoy :wub:

Repost captures of EHAS--stolen kiss :P:lol:

Credit to ping at bhjwlove.com

Click to enlarge the thumbnail pics

th_kis01.jpg th_kis02.jpg th_kis03.jpg th_kis04.jpg

th_kis05.jpg th_kis06.jpg th_kis07.jpg th_kis08.jpg

continue

th_kis09.jpg th_kis10.jpg th_kis13.jpg

th_kis14.jpg th_kis15.jpg th_kis16.jpg

kiss6iu.gif

gif repost from original soompi LBH thread

Credit to Lily In Spring

Guest Mrs. Lee

Repost more captures of CUT pics

from bhjwlove.com

Click to enlarge the thumbnail pics

th_bhjw28.jpg

th_bhjw4.jpg th_bhjw6.jpg th_bhjw9.jpg th_bhjw10.jpg

th_bhjw11.jpg th_bhjw12.jpg th_bhjw13.jpg th_bhjw14.jpg

HYC! I haven't seen some of these shots before! thanks.....The CUT Mag shoot is really my fave shoot of BH and JW! :wub: you are good already in doing thumbnails...haven't tried what Rubie taught us...will do later... :P:

WELCOME TO THE THREAD ANGELSLACKER!

Repost captures of EHAS--stolen kiss :P:lol:

kiss6iu.gif

gif repost from original soompi LBH thread

Credit to Lily In Spring

Wah... it's raining kisses at the thread! :wub:

Great job with the thumbelinas, Hyc... really love them all! :lol:

The gif... brings back... secret memories. :P If I'm not mistaken, it's fayenatic who created the gif. Aw... we're missing that sistah already!

Guest Hanneebuff

I just watched it last weekend and I was quite surprised with the story. Moreover, I was surprised with Jiwoo's character here. It was so different from her roles in STH, WS and other dramas. LBH was hot here. Has a nice smile too.

^

Hi Hanneebuff, welcome to EHAS! Good to see you here... indeed CJW's character is totally different from those she's accustomed to. A total surprise to anyone expecting the usual intense, dramatic and (often) teary onscreen personas... she's funny, lively, innocent and cute in the movie ... and having so much fun too. Despite whatever initial reservation there were... it's good to see JW in a different light once in a while... for the 'actress' in her to explore and her talent be tested. ^_^

As for the story... it's something not to be taken too seriously but enjoyed & be entertained. :lol:

Yeah... LBH was the eye-candy in EHAS.. :P

Archived