[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

A brand name that fits ... "Poison"

So SY is gonna steal a fashion design(s) from the New Chairmans daughter, that she at one time replaced. While taking her personal revenge on her ex-husband, which she stole from the Chief Designer, again the New Chairmans daughter, oh and lest we forget, apparently said ex is soon-to-be the New Vice Chairman.

This is getting so incredibly stupid its brilliant :rolleyes:

Jon-stewart GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

A brand name that fits ... "Poison"

Ironically, SY said it represents something poisonous but you can't help being involved with, which is how JH used to describe her. She also said it's a strong, alluring thing which reminds me of JH's line with beautiful, alluring stuff.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

Ironically, SY said it represents something poisonous but you can't help being involved with, which is how JH used to describe her. She also said it's a strong, alluring thing which reminds me of JH's line with beautiful, alluring stuff.

The swamp thang???  Dog Man Lol GIF by Scholastic

This show reminds me of unknown woman which left me in stitches much of the time. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

The swamp thang???

Yeah it's the beautiful alluring swamp LOL. I forgot the exact word.

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t stop not noticing her weird eye acting 

Jesus what's with her eyes? It comes to the point of making me feel uncomfortable. 

• LOL 4

25 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

What a let down :( Everyone can see how IH loves HS so much, except HS...

She's pretending when she's with JH right? That's why her eyes are doing acrobatics. Of course, her brain is still asleep. 

This show is becoming so stupid, I have to make stupid jokes to stay awake.

• LOL 4

On 1/31/2023 at 10:51 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

So if they have to drive a wedge between YK and Prosecutor Joo to get Chairman Ma out of prison then it may be time for Secretary Ahn to shine in all her scandalous glory ... you all remember her role in K2 right?

K2? Like little puppies instead of K9? 

:Megalol:
I am bored. I don't know that drama.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 2

19 hours ago, maribella said:

She's pretending when she's with JH right? That's why her eyes are doing acrobatics. Of course, her brain is still asleep. 

Oh !... i did not realise HS has such a talent being acrobatics as well. All I knew is she's a designer.

Not bad being a doormat with double talent :mrgreen:

SY plans always get backfire and now she's trying to get Ma out of prison, how ?

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So if they have to drive a wedge between YK and Prosecutor Joo to get Chairman Ma out of prison then it may be time for Secretary Ahn to shine in all her scandalous glory ... you all remember her role in K2 right?

How will they do it? Joo doesn't seem to have any skeleton stashed away.

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Oh !... i did not realise HS has such a talent being acrobatics as well. All I knew is she's a designer.

Not bad being a doormat with double talent :mrgreen:

SY plans always get backfire and now she's trying to get Ma out of prison, how ?

Eye figures of eight are her forte

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1