[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Sorry totally forgot about posting preview.

Episode 25 Preview

Cha-yeol asks Dong-hee to buy him dinner and takes him to an expensive restaurant, but in the end, he pays for himself. Meanwhile, Sung-wook, who is troubled by the fact that Seung-joo likes Cha-yeol, drinks...

• Thanks 2

I am liking this show but the SML needs to take a hint. Like how about we try not to harasses our employees. However, this is also a guy you can commit a hit & run and not care. 

I am liking the two leads. I need the male lead to improve in how he treats the FL, but the past couple of episodes has been good. I wonder how he will react when he finds out she has a child. 

The FL aunt seemed real mean to the ex-wife. Like I get not liking her but I am mostly on the ex-wife's side when it comes to the lazy son. Your ex who comes drunken to your house does not get let in. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I started watching already, but man... It suddenly turned quite makjang at ep.5 :unsure: Not sure if I can stomach makjangness for the time being... But I really love watching the actress for FL. She keeps reminding me of Lee Da Hee. Like a mini version of her.

Poor Dong Hee, lost her brother and grandmother on the same day. 

@nohamahamoud2002 kinda sad that Lee Si Kang playing a rather dislikable character here :( Will he change later on? 

• Like 1

28 previews 

The design room staff, including Dong Hee, are worried about Seung-ju, who suddenly issued a letter of resignation. After hearing the story of Seung-ju from Sung-wook, Cha-yeol confronts Seung-ju in a state of distraught...

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I like that DH talked with CY and he listened I like they are starting out just as getting to know each other and before friends first before falling in love.

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SW dislikes CY even more now that SJ likes CY 

This is so sad, I hope they will work things out. *It will take a while*.

• Like 1