Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hello everyone I've posted a few videos favorites for everyone to enjoy. Waiting to get my laptop fixed I lost all my music on my desktop so have been delayed making videos hope it will not be much longer. Hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR. FOREVER AND AND ALWAYS SONG IL KOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chellsee said:

The Song man and little men are enjoying the snow... Boys are synchronizing with Appa’s skiing skills. :wub:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this clip. NICE. It’s so good to see SIG together with his boys.  I can see they had fun. :lol:

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2018 at 5:25 PM, Chellsee said:

Dreaming of walking in the park and bump into this gentleman! :wub:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the picture. Wahhh................lucky these fans that they got the chance to see him up close. SIG has surely gained weight. So NICE that we're able to see his recent photo. :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Unseen photo of daddy SIK and cute baby Daehan. :heart:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the pictures, It's really my 1st time seeing these photos. How time really flies so fast. Now, Daehan is growing up so fast as well. SIG there was still a little lean & he was so CUTE. :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/13/2018 at 11:26 AM, Chellsee said:

@willenette I love the triplets so much but Daehan is my baby love. :wub:

SIK's boys are handsomely growing up so fast. More photos...

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing MORE pictures of the triplets. NICE. You know, up to now, I still get confused among them who is who - hahaha. But, I know your baby love, Daehan is also wearing glasses together with Manse. I couldn't agree with you - SIG's boys are growing up so handsome. Hope we could get some pictures of them together of course with SIG from time to time just like before when they were still in Korea. I guess it would take some time for them to return in Seoul for good, may be after they're graduating.???? I guess SIG is in Seoul from time to time since his wifey is there working, huh? It's a little hard when you're distant from each other. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

SIK's new IG updates.

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this adorable video of the triplets. SIG uploaded this yesterday to commemorate White Day in Korea. The triplets are so CUTE wearing sailor uniforms.  The video ends with them kissing the camera lens to send kisses.  He also uploaded a heartwarming story behind the video and talked about why White Day was an important day for him. Very cute story! It's because  his wife finally said yes to his proposal on White Day. Aww... this is so sweet! I will always be rooting for you, your wife and of course the boys.  They're growing up so well. Oohhh.. I miss them!  Anyway, Belated Happy White Day, SIG & the boys! :lol:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

7 K-Dramas Turning 10 Years Old In 2018 That Should Be On Your Watchlist

A lot can happen in 10 years — music trends change, fashions go in and out of style, and personal tastes evolve. But one thing that never changes is the power of a great story to suck you in and enchant your mind. That’s something Korean television has always been great at — delivering a compelling story. Whether you’re a long-time fan of Korean dramas or new to Korean entertainment, we’ve got a list of seven dramas turning 10 this year that are definitely worth watching and re-watching as time goes by!

The Kingdom of the Winds

The-Kingdom-of-the-Winds.jpg

Do you believe in destiny? When a prophecy declares that the kingdom’s young prince (Song Il Gook) will one day kill his entire family and cause the downfall of the country, the King sends his son away. But will it be enough for them all to escape the prophecy and fate?

Perfect for fans of: “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

On 11/04/2018 at 6:22 PM, willenette said:

7 K-Dramas Turning 10 Years Old In 2018 That Should Be On Your Watchlist

A lot can happen in 10 years — music trends change, fashions go in and out of style, and personal tastes evolve. But one thing that never changes is the power of a great story to suck you in and enchant your mind. That’s something Korean television has always been great at — delivering a compelling story. Whether you’re a long-time fan of Korean dramas or new to Korean entertainment, we’ve got a list of seven dramas turning 10 this year that are definitely worth watching and re-watching as time goes by!

The Kingdom of the Winds

Do you believe in destiny? When a prophecy declares that the kingdom’s young prince (Song Il Gook) will one day kill his entire family and cause the downfall of the country, the King sends his son away. But will it be enough for them all to escape the prophecy and fate?

Perfect for fans of: “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Hi Ladies: Gosh, It's been a long time since I posted anything here. I visit this site everyday hoping that SIK will announce that he is going to do another  Historical Drama. But, I don't think that it will happen anytime soon since he is raising his triplets. For those of you that don't know who I am, I have been a member of this site since 4-4-08 and if you go back to page 402 you will see me there. It was Konabean that got me all those great pictures and autographs from SIK, and every time I look at them, it puts a smile on my face. Thanks again KB for all that you did for me .

• Like 2