Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

On 4/13/2018 at 4:34 PM, hummer82 said:

Hi Ladies: Gosh, It's been a long time since I posted anything here. I visit this site everyday hoping that SIK will announce that he is going to do another  Historical Drama. But, I don't think that it will happen anytime soon since he is raising his triplets. For those of you that don't know who I am, I have been a member of this site since 4-4-08 and if you go back to page 402 you will see me there. It was Konabean that got me all those great pictures and autographs from SIK, and every time I look at them, it puts a smile on my face. Thanks again KB for all that you did for me .

Mr. Hummer, I haven't visited this forum regularly but today I'm so happy to see your post.

To our sageuk die hard fans, it's disappointing that South Korea are not make epic dramas like Jumong, KOTW, or EOTS anymore.

However, I'm enjoying  seeing the adorable triplets growing.  Their pictures always put a smile on my face.

Let's wait for their return to Korea and new project of Song Il-Kook.

• Like 3

Hi K.B.

It's so nice to hear from you again. Yes, all of us are very disappointed that there has not been  an historical drama in quite awhile. Time will tell and I do miss his acting. Again, I want to thank you for all that you did for me. You are a special friend.

• Like 3

On 4/19/2018 at 9:56 PM, hummer82 said:

Hi K.B.

It's so nice to hear from you again. Yes, all of us are very disappointed that there has not been  an historical drama in quite awhile. Time will tell and I do miss his acting. Again, I want to thank you for all that you did for me. You are a special friend.

Hi hummer, like you, I'm also anticipating SIG to do another historical drama - if not soon at least in the near future. I hope he's returning to the small screen.   It's been a long wait..... I hope the wait will be over. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 1:26 PM, gabisikfan said:

Hi gabisikfan, thanks for sharing the link. I missed the triplets! They grow so fast. :lol:

• Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 6:50 AM, Chellsee said:

New IG post from our dear Appa Song Il Kook.

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. Wahhh..............look how these boys grow so fast, huh? Looks like they're doing very fine. :lol:

• Like 1

So glad to see that this thread is still alive.  Thanks to my soompi friends for posting SIK news and pictures.  We all miss him for sure.  I took a month vacation to the Philippines and was planning to visit South Korea next year.  Maybe Sik's family is back by then.  I really want to see him there.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, ardently said:

So glad to see that this thread is still alive.  Thanks to my soompi friends for posting SIK news and pictures.  We all miss him for sure.  I took a month vacation to the Philippines and was planning to visit South Korea next year.  Maybe Sik's family is back by then.  I really want to see him there.

I'm still here, dear Ardent!  :-) 

• Like 4

I’m still here too, Ardent.

Thank you Chell for the latest photos.  Good to see him looking so well.

BTW, gabisikfan, I don’t know of any of his fans in Hawaii who are in danger from the ongoing  volcano eruption taking place on the island of Hawaii.   Most of us live on the more populated islands of Oahu and Maui. Thank you for your concern and best wishes. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, metaltiger said:

I’m still here too, Ardent.

Thank you Chell for the latest photos.  Good to see him looking so well.

BTW, gabisikfan, I don’t know of any of his fans in Hawaii who are in danger from the ongoing  volcano eruption taking place on the island of Hawaii.   Most of us live on the more populated islands of Oahu and Maui. Thank you for your concern and best wishes. 

Hi metaltiger,  I hope you & others who are there in Hawaii are doing fine. Please note that volcano activity is unpredictable and can change at any time. :lol:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

*** So, they're 7-years old in Lunar calendar. Rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday.) In Korea, a newborn baby is considered one year’s old at birth because the nine months of pregnancy count as part of the child’s first year of life. Koreans also experience a collective birthday every Lunar New Year as their Korean age counts the number of years they’ve been alive during as opposed to the length of time you’ve been alive for. Your actual birthday may not be until December, but you will still age up as soon as the Lunar New Year arrives since Korean age can add one to two years to your international age. :P They grow old now but still CUTE.  I wonder what project is he filming right now, though.

Song Il Gook Shares Adorable Photo Of His Triplets As Minions

Song-Triplets.jpg

On July 6, actor Song Il Gook uploaded a photo of his triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, on Instagram.

In the picture, the triplets are dressed like Minions and the photo itself looks like a movie poster. Song Il Gook also included the caption, “Minion triplets! I used a little bit of Photoshop after a while~hehehe.”

Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae were born on March 16, 2012, making them six years old in Western age. Song Il Gook is currently filming a new project.

Check out the cute photo below!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

On 7/9/2018 at 1:11 AM, celiap said:

No project, no details, Ardently. It seems that other than some commercials and preparing himself for the upcoming FM/BD party on Jeju Island he is not doing much these days.  

Hi celiap, thanks for this. Hmmm........I wonder when is this FM, huh? :o

21 hours ago, celiap said:

Willenette,  The FM will take place in September (September 15th ~ September 16th  - 2 days 1 night) and is meant to celebrate Mr. Song Il-Kook’s  20 years of acting. All details are given in on page “Foreigner” on GeNtLe website:   http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/Yd1

Hi celiap, thanks for the reply & the link. How I missed SIG on my small screen. I hope we still could get to see him return to the dramaland. His fans are so lucky that they will have a chance to see him up close & maybe personal during this FM. I already smell SO MUCH FUN here.  This will be a VERY interesting FM. Going to a fan meeting for the opportunity to meet your favorite bias face-to-face is every fan's dream. Much more that K-Pop fan meeting are taken at another level in Korea. FM is fun-filled games & surprises. I love FMs. NICE...........there's something to look forward to about him soon. :lol:

• Like 2