Quantcast
Jump to content
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Unseen photo of daddy SIK and cute baby Daehan. :heart:

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the pictures, It's really my 1st time seeing these photos. How time really flies so fast. Now, Daehan is growing up so fast as well. SIG there was still a little lean & he was so CUTE. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 11:26 AM, Chellsee said:

@willenette I love the triplets so much but Daehan is my baby love. :wub:

SIK's boys are handsomely growing up so fast. More photos...

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing MORE pictures of the triplets. NICE. You know, up to now, I still get confused among them who is who - hahaha. But, I know your baby love, Daehan is also wearing glasses together with Manse. I couldn't agree with you - SIG's boys are growing up so handsome. Hope we could get some pictures of them together of course with SIG from time to time just like before when they were still in Korea. I guess it would take some time for them to return in Seoul for good, may be after they're graduating.???? I guess SIG is in Seoul from time to time since his wifey is there working, huh? It's a little hard when you're distant from each other. :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

SIK's new IG updates.

 

 

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this adorable video of the triplets. SIG uploaded this yesterday to commemorate White Day in Korea. The triplets are so CUTE wearing sailor uniforms.  The video ends with them kissing the camera lens to send kisses.  He also uploaded a heartwarming story behind the video and talked about why White Day was an important day for him. Very cute story! It's because  his wife finally said yes to his proposal on White Day. Aww... this is so sweet! I will always be rooting for you, your wife and of course the boys.  They're growing up so well. Oohhh.. I miss them!  Anyway, Belated Happy White Day, SIG & the boys! :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Daehan Minguk Manse. Miss you all SIKERS... :wub::wub: :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 K-Dramas Turning 10 Years Old In 2018 That Should Be On Your Watchlist

 

A lot can happen in 10 years — music trends change, fashions go in and out of style, and personal tastes evolve. But one thing that never changes is the power of a great story to suck you in and enchant your mind. That’s something Korean television has always been great at — delivering a compelling story. Whether you’re a long-time fan of Korean dramas or new to Korean entertainment, we’ve got a list of seven dramas turning 10 this year that are definitely worth watching and re-watching as time goes by!

 

 

The Kingdom of the Winds

 

The-Kingdom-of-the-Winds.jpg

 

Do you believe in destiny? When a prophecy declares that the kingdom’s young prince (Song Il Gook) will one day kill his entire family and cause the downfall of the country, the King sends his son away. But will it be enough for them all to escape the prophecy and fate?

 

Perfect for fans of: “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

 

 

 

Watch Now

 

 

(skipped unrelated.....)

 

 

credit : soompi news

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/04/2018 at 6:22 PM, willenette said:

7 K-Dramas Turning 10 Years Old In 2018 That Should Be On Your Watchlist

 

A lot can happen in 10 years — music trends change, fashions go in and out of style, and personal tastes evolve. But one thing that never changes is the power of a great story to suck you in and enchant your mind. That’s something Korean television has always been great at — delivering a compelling story. Whether you’re a long-time fan of Korean dramas or new to Korean entertainment, we’ve got a list of seven dramas turning 10 this year that are definitely worth watching and re-watching as time goes by!

 

 

The Kingdom of the Winds

 

Do you believe in destiny? When a prophecy declares that the kingdom’s young prince (Song Il Gook) will one day kill his entire family and cause the downfall of the country, the King sends his son away. But will it be enough for them all to escape the prophecy and fate?

 

Perfect for fans of: “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

 

 

 

Watch Now

 

 

(skipped unrelated.....)

 

 

credit : soompi news

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies: Gosh, It's been a long time since I posted anything here. I visit this site everyday hoping that SIK will announce that he is going to do another  Historical Drama. But, I don't think that it will happen anytime soon since he is raising his triplets. For those of you that don't know who I am, I have been a member of this site since 4-4-08 and if you go back to page 402 you will see me there. It was Konabean that got me all those great pictures and autographs from SIK, and every time I look at them, it puts a smile on my face. Thanks again KB for all that you did for me .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2018 at 4:34 PM, hummer82 said:

Hi Ladies: Gosh, It's been a long time since I posted anything here. I visit this site everyday hoping that SIK will announce that he is going to do another  Historical Drama. But, I don't think that it will happen anytime soon since he is raising his triplets. For those of you that don't know who I am, I have been a member of this site since 4-4-08 and if you go back to page 402 you will see me there. It was Konabean that got me all those great pictures and autographs from SIK, and every time I look at them, it puts a smile on my face. Thanks again KB for all that you did for me .

 

Mr. Hummer, I haven't visited this forum regularly but today I'm so happy to see your post.

To our sageuk die hard fans, it's disappointing that South Korea are not make epic dramas like Jumong, KOTW, or EOTS anymore.

However, I'm enjoying  seeing the adorable triplets growing.  Their pictures always put a smile on my face.

Let's wait for their return to Korea and new project of Song Il-Kook.

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi K.B.

It's so nice to hear from you again. Yes, all of us are very disappointed that there has not been  an historical drama in quite awhile. Time will tell and I do miss his acting. Again, I want to thank you for all that you did for me. You are a special friend.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 9:56 PM, hummer82 said:

Hi K.B.

It's so nice to hear from you again. Yes, all of us are very disappointed that there has not been  an historical drama in quite awhile. Time will tell and I do miss his acting. Again, I want to thank you for all that you did for me. You are a special friend.

 

Hi hummer, like you, I'm also anticipating SIG to do another historical drama - if not soon at least in the near future. I hope he's returning to the small screen.   It's been a long wait..... I hope the wait will be over. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 1:26 PM, gabisikfan said:

 

Hi gabisikfan, thanks for sharing the link. I missed the triplets! They grow so fast. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 6:50 AM, Chellsee said:

New IG post from our dear Appa Song Il Kook.

 

 

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. Wahhh..............look how these boys grow so fast, huh? Looks like they're doing very fine. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...