Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

• 2 weeks later...

nI8M8L7.jpg  

fpfFQiL.jpg

Merriest Christmas everyone..sorry not been active lately, but still looking for more!  xo 

Safe holidays!  Fightings.. 

Okay off topic:  Somehow I just posted as a new member..as meik..but still on my other as think i still ahve the hoonwoodjoon account?  Odd..guess I need to be in here more often?  :D 

Edited by mei k
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Song Triplets Take Their First Selfie Ever

Song-Triplets-768x445.jpg

The beloved Song triplets are growing up!

Father Song Il Kook posted adorable photos of the boys on his Instagram account recently. His latest post features Daehan, Minguk, and Manse in matching coats.

Song Il Kook wrote, “Daehan gathered his brothers and this is the first selfie that the triplets took themselves!”

The post also includes a selfie that Daehan took by himself.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/03/song-triplets-take-first-selfie-ever/

• Like 5

Seems that Song Appa & triplets are having a great time in Europe. Christmas holiday, trip around Europe. What could me more amazing than having a quality time with your family. 

Wish that after this holiday Song Il Kook will be back with a drama or movie in Korea. We all miss him so much. 

Happy New Year 2018 to all friends here. Wish you the best and successful year. Please take a good care of yourself. :heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, suellen88 said:

Seems that Song Appa & triplets are having a great time in Europe. Christmas holiday, trip around Europe. What could me more amazing than having a quality time with your family. 

Wish that after this holiday Song Il Kook will be back with a drama or movie in Korea. We all miss him so much. 

Happy New Year 2018 to all friends here. Wish you the best and successful year. Please take a good care of yourself. :heart:

Hi suellenthe triplets are all grown up way too fast now. The adorable selfies above were taken by them.  SIG posted it via IG with a caption - “the triplets' first selca."  -  They're adorable.  Aww.......I miss them so much.And i noticed that Daehan is also wearing glasses now.  :(:lol:

• Like 4

The Song Triples Took Their First Ever “Selfie” And It Broke The Internet

kHKgM2TgDt8XeOxX15iMSR66MVqhlV9x87L6oZ_D

If you’re a The Return of Superman fan, you must have fond memories of the Song triplets – Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae.

hWjcFwRzpKeI2MkB5ldQOZ9rz9cqHfyKzajyrMek

They left the show in early 2016, but their father Song Il Gook has kept fans updated through Instagram.

And this year, he started the year off right by posting the first selfie the triplets ever took together.

“Daehan called his brothers over and the triplets took a selfie all by themselves” 

— Song Il Gook 

Fans are shook with how grown-up they look now!

Here’s what they looked like during their first episode.

4_fQAehlGqpEA3iX-WrdUcIdKANpmvNZ3niclY9E

Three years later, they wowed with their big boy red carpet looks at the 2017 Busan International Film Festival!

Spoiler

TtQ6OTKugGdJ_5yUmC5JdadGyJM8oyRmr_xRzxKZ

Here’s hoping for more adorable Song Triplets content in the New Year!

source : Koreaboo

Spoiler

• Like 4

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi suellenthe triplets are all grown up way too fast now. The adorable selfies above were taken by them.  SIG posted it via IG with a caption - “the triplets' first selca."  -  They're adorable.  Aww.......I miss them so much.And i noticed that Daehan is also wearing glasses now.  :(:lol:

I think you mean Manse not Daehan, because Daehan already wear glasses since their Superman Return show. 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2018 at 11:13 PM, suellen88 said:

I think you mean Manse not Daehan, because Daehan already wear glasses since their Superman Return show. 

Hi suellen, ohhh..........thanks for the correction.....Until now, I get confused of the triplets. :lol:

• Thanks 1

Happy New Year to all you loyal SIK fans.  Although it's been a quiet year, it's comforting to know that we are still united in supporting our favorite actor.  I just finished my Christmas tradition of watching Kim Chee/ Fermentation Family, because it shows all the different meanings of parent-child love.  SIK is perfect in it.

As for the latest triplet selfies- I think Daehan in the solo pic resembles his father more and more. Maybe it's my wishful thinking.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, metaltiger said:

Happy New Year to all you loyal SIK fans.  Although it's been a quiet year, it's comforting to know that we are still united in supporting our favorite actor.  I just finished my Christmas tradition of watching Kim Chee/ Fermentation Family, because it shows all the different meanings of parent-child love.  SIK is perfect in it.

As for the latest triplet selfies- I think Daehan in the solo pic resembles his father more and more. Maybe it's my wishful thinking.

Hi metaltiger,  I find this drama pleasant. It is a heart-warming & thoughtful watch. This is a drama, which can affect you in the deepest of ways, if you allow it to. And there is a generous amount of gorgeous food in there. The kimchi all looked so amazing! Although, I don't eat them. The food is such a presence in the drama. The preparation and presentation of food enjoys a fair amount of screen time. At the same time, food is also used as medicine in the drama. One of the best things about this drama is that it is literally a feast for the eyes. The scenery is breathtakingly gorgeous. The camera angles are used skillfully to bring out the beauty of the surroundings. I went into this drama not knowing what to expect. What's important to me is I watched this drama because SIG was in it. He was wonderful in this drama. Far from being over the top, I found it to be a subtle drama that takes its time to let us savor its substance. Each character gets his or her own arc. This drama makes you reflect on the goodness of life and family. Of course, there's an OTP here - What’s different is how the drama handles their romance. Here, the romance is just one of several plot lines. One of the motifs that I found particularly sweet was the chalkboard outside the restaurant. It almost acts like a portal through which the family reaches out to the outside world.  I do like the pace of the drama. This drama is worth making time for. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I totallly agree willenette..  The value of having a family beside you is not limited to only blood relatives.  Just like how fans of SIK are a very special, amazing family that I feel fortunate to belong to.   I will always be a fan of SIK, no matter what path he chooses to follow.

I especially want to recognize  his isolated fans who remain loyal despite being so far away and not able to meet him in person easily (although some of you are much closer now that he is in France). Don’t feel lonely - you are part of this family.

In the meantime I look forward to 2018 and further news of SIK and family.  Their year in France will soon end and we don’t know what further adventures will be  coming.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

***Awww........ I still love the triplets. They're still so cute. Although, they become a little thin maybe because they're growing..... I miss them!  :lol:

In Korea, rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday. Hahaha -  Most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. Koreans count themselves one year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the new year comes everyone grows one year older all together. :tongue:

Song Il Gook Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets Showing How Much They’ve Grown

Dae-Han-Min-Gook-Man-Sae.jpg

On February 4, Song Il Gook uploaded photos and a video of his triplet sons Daehan, Minguk, and Manse.

The triplets are enjoying bath time and posing adorably for the camera. Along with the photos, Song Il Gook wrote, “While it could be difficult to bathe together now they’ve gotten quite big, Daehan, Minguk, [and] Manse don’t fight and still bathe together on good terms! Please continue to have a good sibling relationship in the future~ (The photo of them holding their ears is so that they won’t get water in their ears haha).”

The actor also shared a clip of the triplets from almost four years ago, enjoying a bath together. He added, “Time to rewatch an old clip! Kekeke (March of 2014). Haven’t they grown a lot?”

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are currently seven years old according to Korean age.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 26/12/2017 at 8:12 AM, mei k said:

Okay off topic:  Somehow I just posted as a new member..as meik..but still on my other as think i still ahve the hoonwoodjoon account?  Odd..guess I need to be in here more often?  :D 

Oh, oh, welcome back, HWJ!!! I missed you! (we missed you! :) ) Great to see you again!

Hello, everyone! Winter Olympic Games started at Pyeongchang / SK!

27657839_1607249182692610_56103703291503

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2