Quantcast
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

@Chellsee I also miss them so much. Thanks God since they went back to Korea, people can post many many pictures of them. 

There's also SIK nim pictures on his birthday. I think Gentle send cake to his agent / company. Can someone please quote his pictures on IG and put it here? Happy birthday Song Il Kook nim.... Wish you are healthy and happy also with your family and fans :)

• Like 5

Want to share this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ3P8JhlN1Q/?hl=en&taken-by=songilkook.eng 

sorry I don't know how to attach IG post like others. It said that Song family will be at Korea until 12 Oct 2017. There might be a chance that Song family will show up at Busan International Film Festival 2017. Really looking forward to see Song Il Kook at an event in Movie industry. And really hope SIK will find a new movie / drama this year. 

The post also said that Song family has already moved from their apartment in Song do. Anybody here might know where they live now? 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

Want to share this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ3P8JhlN1Q/?hl=en&taken-by=songilkook.eng 

sorry I don't know how to attach IG post like others. It said that Song family will be at Korea until 12 Oct 2017. There might be a chance that Song family will show up at Busan International Film Festival 2017. Really looking forward to see Song Il Kook at an event in Movie industry. And really hope SIK will find a new movie / drama this year. 

The post also said that Song family has already moved from their apartment in Song do. Anybody here might know where they live now? 

Hi suellen, thanks for sharing this link. Can I do this for you, dear? Here................... :tongue: I join with you - I also hope that we could get to see him on the screen soon, be it a movie or a drama. It says here that he'll be doing a CF. Can't wait to see it. Oh....so, he'll spend most of his time now in France because of the kids.....The more that we'll miss him.

• Like 8

And I am back from outer space!!!!! Yes friends! It’s been 2 Years since I logged in in my account! And my last post was about the triplets! And since they are gone I become silent as well...... anyway I love that they are grown up now!!  I love my biase DaeHan! So handsome and of course Mingkuk, manse and appa! Hope for the best for them! 

• Like 4

On 10/9/2017 at 1:55 PM, gabisikfan said:

20106579_1479554458795417_33724959257413

Looks yummy!!

The cake is yummy and so he is, still.   He gained weight.

• Like 5