Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Triplets Attend First Baseball Game With Their Dad Song Il Gook

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/27/song-triplets-attend-first-baseball-game-dad-song-il-gook/

daehan-minguk-manse-song-il-gook.jpg

The Song triplets have grown in so many ways since we last saw them on “The Return of Superman!”

On May 26, Song Il Gook posted on his Instagram a picture of himself with his three sons, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse at a baseball game.

In the caption, he wrote that they were at the SK Wyverns home game to support the triplets’ mother, who was singing the national anthem as part of a choir.

The actor also noted that this was the first time the triplets had gone to a baseball game with their dad. Although Daehan and Manse look excited to be there, Minguk looks like he’s still reserving judgment on the experience.

Hopefully they all ended up having lots of fun!

34796886321_2112ddfa89_b.jpg

• Like 5

Nice, thanks celip and chell for all the photos on his new play and baseball attending, glad to know nothing has changed to much again!   Especially during my birthday week.. xoxo  :wub:

Waves to kb, ard, celip, chell, tika, will mecaeepot, gab,  and all songie family....v

2009100213480038182_135015_0_zpsbhdybzrd   20091002135927986a4_140817_0_zpsw9v5yqpk 

photo111281_zps57d129e4.jpg  4796734478_28408e789f_o_zpsa94bc874.jpg

• Like 6

On 5/17/2017 at 1:11 AM, willenette said:

Hi mceepot, thanks for sharing this. I wonder if they're the stage-actors who's with him in the play.....Ahhh...........I missed SIG on my small screen. I have been waiting so long for him to do another drama.....:lol:

I think he needs to shape up to recieve a new offer.  He still looks overweight.  

• Like 3

On 28/05/2017 at 1:42 AM, celiap said:

Song Triplets Attend First Baseball Game With Their Dad Song Il Gook

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/27/song-triplets-attend-first-baseball-game-dad-song-il-gook/

The Song triplets have grown in so many ways since we last saw them on “The Return of Superman!”

On May 26, Song Il Gook posted on his Instagram a picture of himself with his three sons, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse at a baseball game.

In the caption, he wrote that they were at the SK Wyverns home game to support the triplets’ mother, who was singing the national anthem as part of a choir.

The actor also noted that this was the first time the triplets had gone to a baseball game with their dad. Although Daehan and Manse look excited to be there, Minguk looks like he’s still reserving judgment on the experience.

Hopefully they all ended up having lots of fun!

Oh.  The wifey must have a beautiful singing voice to be a part of the choir.  No wonder our man loves her so much.  She's smart, wise and talented.  SIK and the boys must have been very proud at her.

• Like 4

On 6/2/2017 at 0:39 PM, ardently said:

I think he needs to shape up to recieve a new offer.  He still looks overweight.  

I'm concerned about his weight too :-( . 

More concerned that someone by the name of Erk-Erk has been "stalking" the kids outside the building. :angry:

Many of the kids' photos are surfacing Instagarm and other social media.

SIK ought to report him/her.

• Like 5