[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Actually, I was wondering too how they gonna give the gift to rowoon bcs of fnc policy not accepting gift. Did rowoon's fans do similar project for his birthday/anniversary, etc and managed to sent the gift before?  I'm sorry for asking this bcs I don't know much about rowoon stans. If it really possible then it would be nice if he also receives the gift.

I agree with @MT220214 it will be sad if he get different gifts. But also it's the thought that counts! Hehe..He'll probably understand hopefully hmm

18 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

Would he know the reason behind the compilation of letters instead? 

Of course. FNC have announced it. We too shall put this disclaimer on his message book. I'm about to say let's give both to Namoo and let peb sent to him but that would hustle her and a bit crossing the line. Also I'm sure eunbin will let him know too about the gift. Idk what best tho in this case. Or simply make message book for both of them with NGO donation contribution? 

1 minute ago, yeonseonri said:

. Did rowoon's fans do similar project for his birthday/anniversary, etc and managed to sent the gift before? 

Most of them just opt to birthday letter and birthday ads. One did go through finely.. flowers bouquet ..  I don't understand FNC policy either. Last time due to COVID-19..but they still sticking to their policy. 

• Like 1

How about an ad with a nice Hwiwoon image? I think the DAWON is doing the same thing for their anniversary and they may complain that we copy them.

12 minutes ago, yong44 said:

I'm about to say let's give both to Namoo and let peb sent to him

That’s a possibility too. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Most of them just opt to birthday letter and birthday ads. One did go through finely.. flowers bouquet ..  I don't understand FNC policy either. Last time due to COVID-19..but they still sticking to their policy. 

I see..  I guess message book is the safest option for now bcs we never know when FNC will change their minds. 

23 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Also I'm sure eunbin will let him know too about the gift.

Haha...why am I imagining this already. And he will tell her about his company policy of not receiving any gifts.

Edited by yeonseonri

New updates as follows

Spoiler

Spoiler

20220829-213017.jpg

Spoiler

20220829-213037.jpg

Let's get it done for YEONMOZ, who had been great sources of support to ROBIN, esp PARK EUN BIN. 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20220829-214125.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20220829-214430.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20220829-214458.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20220829-214538.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20220829-215010.jpg

50 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

How about an ad with a nice Hwiwoon image? I think the DAWON is doing the same thing for their anniversary and they may complain that we copy them.

If I'm not mistaken Yeonmo Korea fancafe team already planning so. They currently in polling stage 

• Like 4

Is this the reason why all other Yeomo Actors and Actresses posted pictures with the gifts they received when they were doing the Bluray commentary and KSW didn't is because FNC has that policy?  I didn't want to think too much about why he was the only one that never posted anything on his Instagram at all for it considering it was so cherished to him.  I also noticed he didn't promote Tomorrow as much either so maybe he was very busy

28 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

KSW didn't is because FNC has that policy?

Not sure. Possible . But since those gift was gave during commentary and not through FNC, that will be fine i think. But regardless KSW not the type of sharing anything before this through sns. But lately he has been active on social media. 

30 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

I also noticed he didn't promote Tomorrow as much either so maybe he was very busy

I think ROBIN have pretty hectic schedule. They directly participate in another drama after yeonmo conclude. Eunbin have 2weeks break while Rowoon i believe shoot earlier than EUNBIN EAW. 

• Like 2

Hope they find a better balance after this.  It definitely was a quick transition from one drama to another not leaving them much time to recuperate.  I guess KSW is really private.  If I remember properly even the SF9 leader mentioned something about KSW doesn't open much regarding his feeling.  If I remember properly and if it is true I cannot fathom how much he internalizes especially during his trainee days and the earlier days after he debuted.  It reminds me a lot of PEB after she shared her struggles about making EAW but still put on a smile and pulled her strength together to deliver a strong performance

Edited by Yuen10

12 hours ago, yong44 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Am so mad at that shameless AStory CEO interview. 

im worried that if PEB decided not to do Season2 people will blame her and undermine her;specially those people that are only after the PEB-KTO romance.... i feel like AStory will throw her under the bus:anguished:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Aside from sending them flowers/gifts/flowers, I think we can do this too. It's so meaningful the way Danwons do it. Many people would see the ad and either reminisce (if they've watched the drama) and try to watch it if they haven't.

14 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Hope they find a better balance after this.  It definitely was a quick transition from one drama to another not leaving them much time to recuperate.  I guess KSW is really private.  If I remember properly even the SF9 leader mentioned something about KSW doesn't open much regarding his feeling.  If I remember properly and if it is true I cannot fathom how much he internalizes especially during his trainee days and the earlier days after he debuted.  It reminds me a lot of PEB after she shared her struggles about making EAW but still put on a smile and pulled her strength together to deliver a strong performance

Right, right, right to everything you said. 

51 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Am so mad at that shameless AStory CEO interview. 

He is not only shameless and greedy but also very stupid. The moment A-Story started talking like waiting for KTO to get back from the army was the hard part of making season 2, I knew they were starting to undermine Park Eun Bin's significance to the success of the drama. It seems after the first two episodes people became accustomed to her top-tier performance and started overlooking it. But the fact is she became the stable background to allow everyone else shine in their characters. I keep saying it, take away PEB's spectacular acting from this drama and we are left with another average k-drama. 

That CEO is incredibly manipulative... every single interview published has shown that they only want to keep pressuring Eun Bin. Why can't they try to produce another good drama or they don't believe they'll have another drama that'll ever be as successful? 

41 minutes ago, Jessie29 said:

im worried that if PEB decided not to do Season2 people will blame her and undermine her;specially those people that are only after the PEB-KTO romance.... i feel like AStory will throw her under the bus:anguished:

The problem is that regardless of the outcome, she doesn't stand to benefit much. If the second season doesn't happen, A-Story would say it's because of her. If they produce S2 but change Woo Young Woo to someone else, they'll say it is because of her. If they produce S2 with her but it is not as successful as season 1, as the main character, she'll still bear the most criticism. Finally, if she agrees to a S2 and it is just as successful as S1, people will still focus on the romance.. which in my opinion only benefits KTO's popularity and not hers. 

Let's be sincere, all the hype KTO is getting right now is for being a handsome green flag in a k-drama, not because of any spectacular acting. On the other hand, PEB gets her hype, praises and followers because of her superb acting and sweet personality. If the roles in the drama were switched, as a female, she won't get any hype for being a pretty green flag. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jessie29 said:

Namoo needs to step in right away and protect her. I don’t know how powerful the guy from AStory is because he can potentially make things difficult not just for PEB but for those who work under Namoo in the industry. The business culture there is so different and patriarchal. I have said earlier that AStory is only after its own commercial success. That buffoon of a man plainly does not care about PEB’s struggles and pain. He talks about getting her the Emmy like she really cares about that. She isn’t even interested in working abroad let alone recognition from overseas.  He clearly is putting all the pressure back on her. I hope in some small ways all Bingos and PEB stans can band together and make our voices loud and clear to tell him to back off and leave her alone. 

I hope, for PEB’s sake, Namoo is a different kind of agency. One that does not succumb to power games and subtle shades of corruption. But who am I kidding? 

• Like 2

By the way, the CEO said "I will push for her to the the international Emmy award" or something like that. How condescending is that? If PEB gets an international award, it is solely because of her solid acting not their campaign. Moreover, Eun Bin isn't concerned about international fame or awards, she just loves what she does... so A-Story better not act like they did or are doing her a favour if she gets international recognition. Those are only a bonus for her. 

2 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

I don’t know how powerful the guy from AStory is because he can potentially make things difficult not just for PEB but those who work under Namoo in the industry. The business culture there is so different and patriarchal. I have said earlier that AStory is only after its own commercial success. That buffoon of a man plainly does not care about PEB’s struggles and pain. He talks about getting her the Emmy like she really cares about that. She isn’t even interested in working abroad let alone recognition from overseas.  He clearly is putting all the pressure back on her. I hope in some small ways all Bingos and PEB stans can band together and make our voice loud and clear to tell him to back off and leave her alone.

You have voiced out all my worries. Right? I know of actors getting blacklisted in Hollywood just for standing up to directors. I doubt Namoo is anywhere as powerful as a A-Story. After all, they are nothing but an acting talent agency. Regardless, I hope Namoo is able to protect her. I also hope we fans are able to show her support openly (she needs to know this). 

Frankly, the more I think about it, the more I detest that CEO. If EAW had flopped they wouldn't have thought about season 2 so clearly greed is getting the better of them.

• Like 3

Wow, finally a place with some intelligent conversation regarding EAW. The media play from AStory has been so gross. So many people already think season 2 is confirmed because of their misleading articles. Even after PEB has come out and said herself that the production team has not directly contacted her about another season and nothing has been discussed, AStory is still talking about getting ready for season 2. That's on top of the fact that she's also expressed that filming EAW was very difficult for her and that WYW's story felt neatly concluded in season 1. It is very clear ENA and AStory are attempting to pressure her with media spin when once again PEB would be taking on ALL the risk. You guys are spot on with that Emmy manipulation too. If PEB wins an Emmy, it'll be on the merits of her acting and not anything AStory's CEO. I really hope Namoo protects her well. Such a horribly selfish and greedy production team.

By the way, does anyone know if there are any copies of TKA's blu-ray available for purchase anywhere? I'm so LTTP but I want it so badly. :confused:

50 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

That CEO is incredibly manipulative... every single interview published has shown that they only want to keep pressuring Eun Bin.

I don’t like the sound of it when I read the translation. He is not only manipulative but arrogant and a bully. He sounds so confident that he will get his way. That’s what frightens me to be honest. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, eunbinclover said:

It is very clear ENA and AStory are attempting to pressure her with media spin when once again PEB would be taking on ALL the risk.

Exactly! She would be taking all the risk. Bearing everything and at the end of the day she still wont get much accolades for basically carrying the show. 

Now that I think about it, A Story has always been manipulative. I thought it was cute they they decided to wait for her and kept sending food trucks to Yeonmo's filming set in order to convince her but it wasn't out of love or respect for her. It was their thirst for money.  In short, they see her as their pawn.

14 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

He is not only manipulative but arrogant and a bully. He sounds so confident that he will get his way. That’s what frightens me to be honest.

He sounds so confident and yep, it's frightening. They could try to ruin her career... I'm so worried.

Personally, I wont be watching or supporting EAW in any way even if Eun Bin decides to be in season 2 later on. Why? Because I am 99% sure she was corned or pressured into doing it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

He sounds so confident and yep, it's frightening. They could try to ruin her career

I hope she’s got good people around her besides her loving family to support her. 

She seems quite upbeat with her IG updates. I guess, she is getting on better than we might suspect. She’s one tough cookie.

I think I would love her even more if she’d included Rowoon’s coffee truck. Hahahaha but it’s up to her. Gotta respect that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Exactly! She would be taking all the risk. Bearing everything and at the end of the day she still wont get much accolades for basically carrying the show. 

Now that I think about it, A Story has always been manipulative. I thought it was cute they they decided to wait for her and kept sending food trucks to Yeonmo's filming set in order to convince her but it wasn't out of love or respect for her. It was their thirst for money.  In short, they see her as their pawn.

He sounds so confident and yep, it's frightening. They could try to ruin her career... I'm so worried.

Personally, I wont be watching or supporting EAW in any way even if Eun Bin decides to be in season 2 later on. Why? Because I am 99% sure she was corned or pressured into doing it.

Good point about the food trucks... I always thought it was admirable that they waited for her but you can also look at it as them having a history of using manipulative tactics. They also made her start filming WYW just 2 weeks after TKA wrapped.

PEB essentially has nothing to gain and everything to risk from a second season. The storyline is entirely wrapped up. A second season would just follow an episodic formula with a different legal case each episode without any of the original heart and growth of WYW's journey in season 1. There is an almost certainty that the show would fall in popularity, or even worse, become highly criticized. It's sooo obvious that the production team just wants to make more money at the expense of PEB.

I'm so mad. I just hope Namoo and PEB's reputation in the industry protects her enough. Hopefully she signs onto a new project before they bully her into anything. She must be getting a lot of love calls.

I already feel uncomfortable ever since they announced the plans for season 2 without even discussing with the casts or the writer. Who cares about your plans bcs first of all you need a greenlight/ mutual agreement from the cast especially eunbin the foundation of this drama before making any statements. Thought most of them seems liking the idea of season 2 but eunbin has expressed her concerns and it'll be difficult to proceed with S2. I don't blame the other cast bcs unlike eunbin, she is not at the position to say yes easily to S2 bcs of her role. Like she said, she'll need greater determination to do s2. Looking back at the different response to s2 from the cast makes me understand why she said she was tired and lonely. This makes me feel sad 

2 hours ago, PEBunny said:

im worried that if PEB decided not to do Season2 people will blame her and undermine her

This is one of the reason why I hate them making that statement without discussing with the cast

2 hours ago, PEBunny said:

The problem is that regardless of the outcome, she doesn't stand to benefit much. If the second season doesn't happen, A-Story would say it's because of her. If they produce S2 but change Woo Young Woo to someone else, they'll say it is because of her

And also this

Edited by yeonseonri

3 hours ago, MT220214 said:

think I would love her even more if she’d included Rowoon’s coffee truck. Hahahaha but it’s up to her. Gotta respect that.

Girl gotta stay low but what she did even more suspicious. But it's okay. Whatever she find fine with. 

4 hours ago, PEBunny said:

Aside from sending them flowers/gifts/flowers, I think we can do this too.

The korean fancafe for TKA already planning for that. As said before TKA fans not as solid as DYLB nor EAW. Most of us casual watcher and senior in term of age.  

Anyway agree to all discussion above and pray earnestly only great things coming to PEB. 

• Like 2