[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Considering there were prob more than 5 takes with that "couple/lovers kiss", no wonder KSW said in bts the kiss (or the kisses) was beautiful (licking his lips after lol) and we saw PEB's smile after that remark aigooo. It's really hard not to think/assume things HAHAHA. Normally, actors would just have straight faces or a small smile after "cut!" but seeing the snippets, PEB & KSW were obviously flushed (i'm going ahead again don't mind me LOL). And we're actually robbed, 5+ takes but the actual just turned out to be less than 10 sec and that angle LOL kbs.

51 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Considering there were prob more than 5 takes with that "couple/lovers kiss", no wonder KSW said in bts the kiss (or the kisses) was beautiful (licking his lips after lol) and we saw PEB's smile after that remark aigooo. It's really hard not to think/assume things HAHAHA. Normally, actors would just have straight faces or a small smile after "cut!" but seeing the snippets, PEB & KSW were obviously flushed (i'm going ahead again don't mind me LOL). And we're actually robbed, 5+ takes but the actual just turned out to be less than 10 sec and that angle LOL kbs.

And that blinding SUN reflection could hardly see the kiss .. hated it.

:evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

It's so funny that many TaeBin shippers (even long time bingos) get mad whenever Rowoon is mentioned in relation to Eun Bin. Why are they so threatened? I've not seen a single RoBin shipper try to discredit Tae Oh (i'm still salty about him topping  buzz rankings over Eun Bin but I never say it out on twitter)... On the other hand, many are quick to bring down Rowoon whenever he comes up in relation to Eun Bin. It's annoying! Why are they so threatened?

And like everyone here, I want to believe they really are in that understanding stage. I've never seen Eun Bin be so distanced, reserved, and professional as she was with Tae Oh. She even had more off-screen with Kang Ki Young than him. Eun Bin - Tae Oh off-screen chemistry reminded me of the non-existent off-screen chemistry she had with Nam Yoon Su.  To be honest, I kinda felt bad for him. Rowoon and Eun Bin seemed in a world of their own all through. 

Again, like you all said, she got HOTTER after TKA. Of course, she has always had that natural glow but now she looks so so gorgeous... Her style has also gotten quite different. Starting with her idol-like outfit for TKA's press conference... Also, that gown she word to the Baeksang Awards. I never would have believed she'd wear a gown that would reveal her belly. Eun Bin's outfit for Witch 2's press conference had my jaws drop. Then her outfit for EAW press conference... Finally, her outfit to EAW's final episode fan viewing... 

She has evolved so much since last year. The timing of this switch up - TKA and post-TKA era:please:

5 hours ago, yong44 said:

Prove PEB and ROWOON reading fan comments on BTS clips as well as video clip from drama in Naver.  I just love fact they are so engage in fan reaction as well as how much we enjoy the content they gave during TKA period.

Agreed! I love that too. Their interaction was and still is quite wholesome if we think about it. Again, I believe it's because Rowoon is mentally mature. That was why they were able to relate on the same frequency. But then again, Eun Bin gave him that opportunity to relate with her. With most people, she just doesn't even leave room for deep interactions. That video @yong44shared of her trying with all her might to push Rowoon still has me laughing. Then her whinning that he should wait for her shooting to end when he started saying goodbye to the staff at the filming set... That was just so adorable.

13 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

It's so funny that many TaeBin shippers (even long time bingos) get mad whenever Rowoon is mentioned in relation to Eun Bin

Is it recent tweet or past tweet? But during EAW era, they are like don't want anything related eunbin and rowoon to appear. They said we are stealing the limelight. That why if you could see people won't quote eunbin and rowoon together. Instead they will use emoticon. some rowoon fans even felt offended with some peb fans when they tried to downgrade rowoon just to justify taeoh worthiness. That happen during EAW airing. So rowoon fans slide to robin dm(s) to keep low during EAW airing. And now they are back on timeline since EAW era had come to end. Idk the need to stop robin tweet when it's hardly harm their ship. It's insecurity. And how some taebin also turn robin after watching TKA making them a lil bit anxious. 

We are all delusional at this moment . Can't we just going our own way. 

Anyway,just now coming here to say you guys wake up the beast in me. I yet watching making videos since we yet received the sub but now i watch to count the takes and unconsciously watching the whole bts for last episode making. I was stomping my feet on air several time. What with that cutesy tone PEB have and how natural they are. There is one scene where peb land her hand on tree bark and become dirty and rowoon naturally rub off the dirt right away. That's so naturaallllllllllll. Okay. Calm down. Also i mad they cut a lot conversation btween the two for making because they both talking non stop. And their humor code match. One day when they are official I'll released this making. Hahahah ❤️ oh to update my count . They are 7 takes released for kiss scene under the tree. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Why are they so threatened?

Tbh, I could be one of them if I hadn't watched TKA lol but I keep it to myself only cause I don't lash out on Twitter. I just rant to my IRL friends even if they don't know who are involved LOL. Anyway, I'm not against KTO cause I ship them first before becoming a RoBin but really I agree I notice too that PEB's putting a distance between them the whole time even in their final greeting. Poor KTO, it's not your fault sweetheart. Remember that ep/case when they went to this countryside then they'd go to this park on a hill? In the bts, I think during rehearsal, both were facing each other; PEB's hands were on the air and KTO suddenly matched his to her palms touching her hands. Some consider that sweet but then I saw PEB's mouth went "Boya?" (means "What?..") I knew then okay this isn't it LOL.

Edited by parkyenbin

28 minutes ago, yong44 said:

There is one scene where peb land her hand on tree bark and become dirty and rowoon naturally rub off the dirt right away. That's so naturaallllllllllll.

OMO SHUT UP!! :cries: Hope you can share it again please you are heaven-sent!! :bawling:

28 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Also i mad they cut a lot conversation btween the two for making because they both talking non stop. And their humor code match.

Talking nonstop - I remember Gyupil's post. This was during break time I guess. PEB & KSW magnet era LOL.

33f281a9ea5d1cade8477aee8f501146.jpg

Edited by parkyenbin

133Z, QSD, RoRobin etc where are you guys?

MISS YOUR POSTS & Pics & videos.

RoRobin even translated into English the whole VolumeUp interview.

The drought period is over, come out from hibernation and rejoin us. We are still sailing smoother & stronger than ever ..

New shippers if you can read from page 1

I promise it will be worth it. To think we only had BTS before - no bluray bits ..

I Love You GIF by Tyler Resty

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

I could be one of them if I hadn't watched TKA lol but I keep it to myself only cause I don't lash out on Twitter.

I think shipping is okay as one does it without trying to offend others or put them down. That's what several bingo TaeBins have been doing and that's what I don't like.

24 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

PEB's hands were on the air and KTO suddenly matched his to her palms touching her hands. Some consider that sweet but then I saw PEB's mouth went "Boya?"

When people called that cute and intensified shipping, I was like "are y'all really seeing what I'm seeing?" She not only sid "what the heck?" but also playfully pushed his hands away and that's just one of the many times she cut of his attempts at being playful with her. I only went aboard the RoBin ship after seeing the stark difference between her interaction with Rowoon and her other co-stars. 

But something is for sure, there'll be many more ships like TaeBin in the future. Eun Bin is the queen of chemistry after all... The difference is we have some quite tenable evidence and not just delusion.

43 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Anyway,just now coming here to say you guys wake up the beast in me.

This calls for celebration. Yes!!! Please continue to share bits and pieces of whatever with us. Some rude comments on some korean YouTube channels were saying Eun Bin will probably be single and lonely forever since she's yet to even experience being in a relationship at this stage of her life. That got me quite mad. I hope she falls in love, I hope she settles down at some point. I hope she finds fulfillment in a career and love with a sweet person. If it's Rowoon, yaayyy. If it's someone else no big deal too as long as she's happy. But I got to say, Rowoon's maturity surpasses his age. He is quite introspective like Eun Bin. That's hard to find in people these days, especially male entertainers. 

8 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I promise it will be worth it. To think we only had BTS before - no bluray bits ..

Right??? How did we survive on so little? 

8 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

We are still sailing smoother & stronger than ever ..

Yes, we are!

34 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Talking nonstop - I remember Gyupil's post. This was during break time I guess. PEB & KSW magnet era LOL.

That picture lives rent-free in my mind. Like I said, they were in a world of their own for the most part.

That reminds me, I want to know you guys thoughts. Is it that Eun Bin and Tae Oh don't have a single selfie together or they do but just aren't ready to share it? It's quite weird. Also, Eun Bin has posted a picture or video with almost everyone but him. How weird? 

10 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

I think shipping is okay as one does it without trying to offend others or put them down. That's what several bingo TaeBins have been doing and that's what I don't like.

When people called that cute and intensified shipping, I was like "are y'all really seeing what I'm seeing?" She not only sid "what the heck?" but also playfully pushed his hands away and that's just one of the many times she cut of his attempts at being playful with her. I only went aboard the RoBin ship after seeing the stark difference between her interaction with Rowoon and her other co-stars. 

But something is for sure, there'll be many more ships like TaeBin in the future. Eun Bin is the queen of chemistry after all... The difference is we have some quite tenable evidence and not just delusion.

REALLY!! PEB was very obvious in cutting off KTO’s attempts!! see how can I not believe they are already in UNDERSTANDING stage meaning they have confirmed with each other BUT CAREER FIRST FOR NOW. 

PEB could have just played along with KTO’s interaction for chemistry sake, drama and fans BUT NO she did not.

She is protective and respectful of … 

• Like 4

Watching episode 5-6's BTS again, I discovered  a gem. When Eun Bin was shooting her selfcam and then pointed the video towards Rowoon, she told him he always looked cool regardless of the angle. Nam Yoon Su replied sulkingly that "but you never tell me something like that." Hahahaa

23 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

I hope she falls in love, I hope she settles down at some point. I hope she finds fulfillment in a career and love with a sweet person. If it's Rowoon, yaayyy. If it's someone else no big deal too as long as she's happy. But I got to say, Rowoon's maturity surpasses his age. He is quite introspective like Eun Bin. That's hard to find in people these days, especially male entertainers. 

I bet she is right now. Ahhh the thought of them together *screams :bashful:Truly betting on the "understanding stage" GOSH i can't with these two. Okay "woah, woah" self HAHAHA

4 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Watching episode 5-6's BTS again, I discovered  a gem. When Eun Bin was shooting her selfcam and then pointed the video towards Rowoon, she told him he always looked cool regardless of the angle. Nam Yoon Su replied sulkingly that "but you never tell me something like that." Hahahaa

PEBunny you are indeed on a roll ..

we can blame the drought period and EAW hype era .. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

REALLY!! PEB was very obvious in cutting off KTO’s attempts!! see how can I not believe they are already in UNDERSTANDING stage meaning they have confirmed with each other BUT CAREER FIRST FOR NOW. 

PEB could have just played along with KTO’s interaction for chemistry sake, drama and fans BUT NO she did not.

Right! She could have went along with it but nope, not even once did she try to entertain anything like that.

I'll be sincere with you. I don't care if I'm being delusional or living in my head. To me, they are already in that understanding friendship stage...  Of course, they might not date anytime soon but I'll keep singing "some thing's telling me it might be you... All of my life.":hooray:

1 minute ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

we can blame the drought period and EAW hype era

I'm truly on a roll. If any TAEBIN shippers and the EAW hype did, it was rekindle my love for Eun Bin, Rowoon, The King's Affection, and of course ROBIN. 

47 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

That reminds me, I want to know you guys thoughts. Is it that Eun Bin and Tae Oh don't have a single selfie together or they do but just aren't ready to share it? It's quite weird. Also, Eun Bin has posted a picture or video with almost everyone but him. How weird? 

Tbh, I don't think they have or well maybe 1 or 2? The way she's distancing herself like that idk. It's so funny we just watched TKA ep 1 with my irl friend who's a super fan of EAW and TaeBin. Told her if you could finish this one, I think you'll switch LOL. Kidding aside, I can't get enough of how blooming PEB is in her recent sightings. Her smile is soooooo :bashful:

Edited by parkyenbin

2 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

yong 44 that might be another 10 years like BinJin …

Hahhaha it's wont be that long. The pair was paired together in 2017-2018. Caught grocery shopping 2019. Paired again 2019-2020 . Official dating 2021. Married and pregnancy in 2022. 4-5 years long perhaps. Hahaha 

All it takes for one more drama for Robin after enlistment. And then all is well. Hahaha. With they almost being paired in 3 dramas before TKA, a reunion might be possible. 

Also please don't take into heart some Taebin Shippers. They are deprived with less crumbs and in tight spot. They even make # trending to have the couple in magazine photoshoot and looking forward eunbin photo dumping for her usual long caption bidding the farewell to character. Well if I'm not mistaken the photo dumping only happen during TKA era with three post.. post dylb and hsl there are long caption bidding the farewell but not photos dumping. (There is my mistake) Anyway lets wish well for them so they did not disturb us. 

To 'calm' some of you... here snippet fairy again. Hahahaha:transforms:

*Someone getting scold (subtly) for getting obvious*

Word of affirmation

A little bit longer version from what making already offer.

As you can see my internet buffering and not working well now. hahaha. Till then, we will see snippet fairy again sometime soon. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

I'm truly on a roll. If any TAEBIN shippers and the EAW hype did, it was rekindle my love for Eun Bin, Rowoon, The King's Affection, and of course ROBIN. 

We have to thank the EAW era for giving this forum a new lease of life. It’s so bustling in the last hour that I find it hard to keep up with all the new posts.

@PEBunny I must have missed that remark because it wasn’t in the subtitles.  It is also rather strange as you pointed about her choice of photographs that were uploaded on IG. There were hardly any of KTO except for one group photo. Perhaps she is aware of the shipping that is going around and didn’t want to encourage that. And some of you have pointed out @sydneygirl2000 it could be because there is some understanding between RoBin and she wanted to safeguard the budding relationship. If only we can get inside her head.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

32 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Tbvh, I don't think they have as sad as it may sound. The way she's distancing herself like that idk. It's so funny we just watched TKA ep 1 with my irl friend who's a super fan of EAW and TaeBin. Told her if you could finish this one, I swear you'll switch LOL

AND PEB in EAW was esp close to Rowoon’s sister in SWNK - guess who. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Nam Yoon Su replied sulkingly that "but you never tell me something like that." Hahahaa

Ain't that rowoon saying you never tell something like that usually..  

19 minutes ago, Zehra Dogan said:

Can you share if you have more behind-the-scenes like this? eunbin kisses more intensely than ksw and ksw looks surprised and enchanted

It's risky. Hahahhah. There only one takes out of 7 ksw actually more intense. The rest it's eunbin hahhaha kissing from the pov of man perhaps. 

42 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Tbh, I don't think they have or well maybe 1 or 2?

Someone said taeoh had someone. He even had ring on ring finger prior EAW. And early episode bts he seem fixated his eyes on phone. 

9 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

AND PEB in EAW was esp close to Rowoon’s sister in SWNK - guess who

Our sunshine 

1 hour ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

133Z, QSD, RoRobin etc where are you guys?

Helping to tag them @l33z @QSD @RoBinRoBinson

• Like 4