[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

4 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Is this kissing scene, 2 different takes

All three snippet are different takes. They are more than 5 takes released to us if I'm not mistaken. 

4 hours ago, MT220214 said:

They both looked really sheepish at the end especially Rowoon.

Did you guys realised how eunbin was slightly slide down at beginning and they were smiling and a bit out of character. But often time, during kissing scene, i caught these two out of character. Hahahaah 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, yong44 said:

All three snippet are different takes. They are more than 5 takes released to us if I'm not mistaken. 

Did you guys realised how eunbin was slightly slide down at beginning and they were smiling and a bit out of character. But often time, during kissing scene, i caught these two out of character. Hahahaah 

yong44 you were sent to cheer us during this EAW era esp end day where I imagined there will be too much hyping. Your snippets got us through this difficult period.

THANK U VERY MUCH

The commentaries in Twitter esp by one made it clear to me, PEB knows how to create chemistry with her MLs but also knows how to FRIENDZONE which was where KTO was clearly zoned, the boundaries are CLEARER after TKA. I have no doubt in my mind that PEB & KSW may not be dating as they claim but are already in UNDERSTANDING STAGE. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, PEBunny said:

That video is taking me out. Wow! The staff literally looked away... That kiss was intenseeeeee. Also, the way they both jumped after??? Eun Bin FLEW out of his laps. Oh my goodness!

I also noticed how KSW held her closer to him and PEB held around his neck tighter too …

DARN the Director shouldn’t have said OK too soon .. another 10 mins would have been perfect .. every single take.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Ejj ng said:

@yong44 Thank you so much for the clips. I blush so much. PEB is so aggressive.

Someone comes into ones’ life and brings out the best .. and stuff one never knows is in there. PEB was very naughty when she tried to gently push KSW off the cliff clearly holding on tight to his collar which really alarmed KSW shouting Don’t Do It a couple of times and second time when KSW was resting near the edge of the cliff, PEB AGAIN tried with all her might to playfully push KSW. 

DID you guys notice how PEB BLOOMED .. how so much more beautiful and attractive she has become, TRENDIER in her outfits and bolder in her pictorials .. 

Well IF KSW’s next drama project is again loveless, one of two things - first he is trying to reassure PEB he is mighty serious or PEB is the jealous one between the two LOL LOL

2 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

Someone comes into ones’ life and brings out the best .. and stuff one never knows is in there. PEB was very naughty when she tried to gently push KSW off the cliff clearly holding on tight to his collar which really alarmed KSW shouting Don’t Do It a couple of times and second time when KSW was resting near the edge of the cliff, PEB AGAIN tried with all her might to playfully push KSW. 

DID you guys notice how PEB BLOOMED .. how so much more beautiful and attractive she has become, TRENDIER in her outfits and bolder in her pictorials .. 

Well IF KSW’s next drama project is again loveless, one of two things - first he is trying to reassure PEB he is mighty serious or PEB is the jealous one between the two LOL LOL

To add - glad KSW’s drama She Would Never Know happened before TKA .. imagine the kissing scenes there LOL LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

As much as I love reading and contributing to this forum, I think it’s best we try not to get ahead of ourselves because we don’t really know what the real deal is between these two.

Let’s enjoy what’s given by the universe and see them for what they are without any embellishments. Like you, I love these two and really want what you want. But let’s stay grounded please.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

As much as I love reading and contributing to this forum, I think it’s best we try not to get ahead of ourselves because we don’t really know what the real deal is between these two.

Let’s enjoy what’s given by the universe and see them for what they are without any embellishments. Like you, I love these two and really want what you want. But let’s stay grounded please.

Sorry sometimes my RoBin mind SOARS

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1

59 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

Yes .. let's time unfold it to us slowly. And I'll share things from DVD bit by bit to handle the drought.

• Like 5

Thank @yong44 for sharing. 
In BTS 15-16, the concept of this kiss scene is kiss like a real couple, and Rowoon will lead the second kiss. But in the video above, I feel PEB is the one who lead both first and second kiss. :lol:
I think director said cut too soon bcuz while the kissing they both hugs each other tighter and tighter so director has to put the brake on them. :sweat_smile:
I think that position sitting on the lap is the best and comfortable for them. Imagine if this second kiss was lifting position like PEB suggested so how many times did Rowoon had to lift PEB since they had to film in many directions. PEB did enjoy the ride. :hwaiting2:

happy to see that this thread is still on going.:sparklyeyes:

i can also see in Twitter new fans of PEB sharing snippets from TKA and it makes me so proud that they took effort to check her other works rather than focusing on KTO-PEB ship. 

IMO,  the loveline between young woo and junho is just another version of poor girl-rich man romance (i dont mean this in a negative way) . young woo has autism which in the views of the public is pitiful while jun ho is not literally rich guy but he is the most popular and handsome in the lawfirm. this, i think, is the reason why their loveline appealed so much to the audience.  it's just sad that when their ship goes downhill, the audience criticized the drama instead of focusing on the actual goal which is to raise awareness in autism. PEB proved that point when she mentioned her favorite part is when young woo went through the revolving door alone. she could have chosen a heart fluttering scene with KTO as her favorite  but no. 

With TKA loveline, its a mature loveline. both can protect each other when needed and fight together. 

On bts, i noticed with PEB that she is more welcoming with Rowoon than with KTO. yes, she also laugh with KTO and joke with him but its more on getting along with a coworker. there are bts where KTO openly looks at PEB but PEB will not meet his eyes. with Rowoon, they have more eye contract than usual since PEB always meet his gaze or sometimes the first one to look at him.

i watched EAW bts with the same way i watched TKA and DYLB bts but TKA bts i can just feel there is something different. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, PEBunny said:

"It wasn't because of any personal intentions. I didn't suggest it because I had fun when he lifted me up. Well, I did have fun but

Prove PEB and ROWOON reading fan comments on BTS clips as well as video clip from drama in Naver.  I just love fact they are so engage in fan reaction as well as how much we enjoy the content they gave during TKA period. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RenBin said:

Rowoon will lead the second kiss

I recalled it was PEB who told him to take the lead in the second kiss. But yes, looking at the snippets, she was the one who was leading. He was definitely taking the cue from her. They are so cute. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

I recalled it was PEB who told him to lead the second kiss. But yes, looking at the snippets, she was the one who was leading. He was definitely taking the cue from her. They are so cute. 

KSW being the gentleman that he is will only go with the kissing scene as far as PEB will take them, never taking advantage, always respectful of PEB .. that is why I wish ..

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

KSW being the gentleman that he is will only go with the kissing scene as far as PEB will take them, never taking advantage, always respectful of PEB

Well said. I agreed wholeheartedly with this.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I KNOW RIGHT?? Like idk she’s more glowing and happier and I’d like to believe it’s really bc of someone.

8 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I have no doubt in my mind that PEB & KSW may not be dating as they claim but are already in UNDERSTANDING STAGE. 

THIS!! I second the motion with the UNDERSTANDING STAGE. I’ve watched her closely too in EAW bts including their final greeting and yep KTO was clearly zoned. Notice when KTO was asked to say his “i’m disappointed” line? Well, PEB was embarrased but she didn’t even look at him afterwards huhu poor Tae Oh..

Now, being patient and lowkey are the keys here. But yes, thank you for the reminder @MT220214 that we should also take things slow as shippers.

2 hours ago, MT220214 said:

I recalled it was PEB who told him to lead the second kiss. But yes, looking at the snippets, she was the one who was leading. He was definitely taking the cue from her. They are so cute. 

Have you noticed too when they were rehearsing the scene, the director said it’s a couple kiss then PEB just went “But we’re already lovers.” So fast girl. That made me squeal. LOL

Edited by parkyenbin

1 hour ago, parkyenbin said:

she’s more glowing and happier and I’d like to believe it’s really bc of someone.

I noticed that too - the glow. Starting from the Baeksang Award and it became more pronounced during the press conference for the movie. You know, I had the same thoughts but I don’t want to get ahead of myself. But it’s nice that some of us think the same. Then again, pray we aren’t blinded by our own biases.

• Like 2

If you watch DYLB BTS EP 16, you will see the rehearsal kiss scene where Minjae puts Eunbin’s hands on his shoulder, but it seem like PEB didn’t like that position and the actual scene came out Eunbin’s hands on Minjae’s hands. 
I was surprised when I see the kiss scene in TKA EP 20 at the beach where Eunbin’s hands on Rowoon’s shoulder despite their height differences and also it was an adlibs, based on the script books, that kiss scene wasn’t exist. 

PEB is serious with her acting. So it wouldn’t be surprising if she wants everything to be realistic. She said to the director, it was a kiss between lovers. So probably she meant it to be very passionate. It’s better to do it properly once rather than doing it half way and having to re do it again.