[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

I think I find some unfamiliar gesture n voice tones too compared to the previous bts's. From what I see Eunbin did more aegyos than usual in front of Rowoon. For Rowoon..as touchy as usual to Eunbin. Yes comfortable and I guess both of them already get used to that kind of interaction so they just take it normally. He also steadily turns on attention mode with a warm gaze n smile whenever Eunbin talks. But his caring side was disclosed more in this bts, when he put her body back carefully on the floor n fixed Eunbin hair props on wedding costume. And the cameraman slightly take the angle sideways when he did that :D  

But tbh KBS is suck on capturing moment for bts, if only they did it sharply n often silently like sbs there will be more to see. 

• Like 5

TKA has the perfect ending of the sweetest love story ever ... :love:

love the ending, love RoBin couple even more.

I do hope it's a new beginning for Rowoon and Eunbin to finally be in their own relationship, a happy one of course

Finished the bts and love seeing Rowoon's caring behavior towards Eunbin

What do guys think about the latest bts and latest news of them?

please share more of your Ted Talks  

I cant wait to read all of your sweet talks about them here 

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Hello everyone! I'm new here! I read each and everyone's post and I am so glad to have found like minded people who ships Rowoon and Eun-bin. I binged watched the drama last week and made it in time to be caught up with the last two episodes this week. I believe that they had one of the best endings ever and in my heart I truly wish that someday it will happen to them in real life too! I already missed them so much. I wish I started watching when it first aired! Thank you for all your analysis, I loved everything you all have shared!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

it's so wonderful that I've stumbled on this forum! am a fan of PEB and in my heart, I truly hope that she will be blessed with a true, genuine, innocent, and devoted love or boyfriend/husband!

I dont know much about Rowoon but from the bts of their previous projects, they were both professional and also very diplomatic in physical interaction! They were both cheerful and positive on the filming sets and wanted to build good teamwork with their co-stars but they didn't want to make them uncomfortable! for dylb with kmj, like someone said he initiated a lot of closeness toward her but i felt that she just responded appropriately or at times being reserved. Same with Rowoon, and he even bowed at wja at the end of swnk interview! bts is also part of the drama promotion, and if the leads dont build up the chemistry with each other, how are they going to work together and draw viewers to watch their drama?

Rowoon and PEB are so different in tka! First, their eyes sparkle! I watched PEB's drama and yes she has beautiful eyes but not crystal-clear sparkling! Maybe because she has completely stopped drinking all kinds of alcohol! Second, it's Rowoon's gaze toward her! It's not a normal co-star's gaze! His gaze is full of admiration, eagerness, desire to have a friendship/relationship! Rowoon worked in a few variety shows and knew the importance of facing the camera. I felt that he was totally smitten by PEB’s beauty and charm during all those interviews. (To clarify his anxiety on the radio interview, he was just tired, he kept opening his eyes wide to stay alert). His thoughts on PEB's charm in her self-cam was interesting as well - kind, small and precious! Which ml would describe his fl as precious? Third, the natural flow of their interaction. They are simply very, very comfortable with each other that are beyond co-workers. There are partnership, respect, care with the way they discussed about the scenes and communicated with each other. The sunset kissing scene is like him taking of every opportunity to carry her (not in a negative way), and the way his face looked with his eyes closed enjoying the kiss (he indeed followed pd nim's instruction very well)! PEB normally doesn’t have much kissing scenes in her projects, and the way she kissed in tka just proved that she completely trusted Rowoon! It was very thoughtful that Rowoon asked her if she felt comfortable sitting on his lap. I’ve never seen ml touching her fl so often in any drama! As idols, they are usually very careful with physical interaction. Fourth, they are both analytical and deep thinkers. For people with this personality trait, communication is very important and essential in their relationship. One of the most important criteria in Rowoon’s relationship is comfortability. If he cant communicate with his gf with the same channel, how comfortable he can be in this relationship. I know PEB has her standard and she is very cautious! I always think it will be difficult for her to find someone whom she can communicate in the industry. And I think so far, Rowoon can match her intelligibility!

A genuine friendship has definitely developed between them and it seems like fans in Korea are finding them adorable! But Rowoon is still young and starting to advance in his acting career. He has a lot of potentials and will become an a-lister! I hope he will stay true to himself and always seeks balance and priorities in his life and stand firm for his principles and values. Anyway, he will be enlisted in a few years and time will tell whether their friendship will develop into something deeper and can withstand any challenges coming from their career! Rowoon has to seriously start thinking about his acting career! He needs to look into finding himself a better management company that can take care of his career and his health/life!

Sorry for such a long post!

• Like 14

It's glad to welcome y'all in this forum.. actually the starter of this forum didn't show up yet, may be @Gavn2310will welcome you all later hihi..

Thanks a lot to @sanghyuk for ur TED talk, appreciate that and I am having great time to read your writings. 

Yes I think we're agree that both of them are alike. For a deep person, the only effective connection expected is with a deep one too bcs only with him/ her we can relate n share many things better.

But also what come across my mind, that Rowoon's younger n still on his journey to find his stable preference n pursue his ideal self. Somehow I see him floating in such dilemma about desires to continue being an idol or actor or both. Bcs the more I see him the more I see he looks lighter n experience freedom when he do acting. But from what I know from fantasy he also loves his group so much till he sacrifice some part of him for their continuity. Here I can understand when he said he has many doubts n worry about his dream on volume up interview, but also relieved at the same time that he can share it with Eunbin n got feedback that he needs from her. And yes.. the enlistment also another challenge to overcame if we want to talk about their possible future relationship. Since it takes almost 2 years, not only 2 months. So time really is the one that can wisely answer all of our questions. 

Honestly with his condition n also think about Eunbin's little experience about relationship,  I hope at least they can maintain this good connection as a good friends. Like they can meet or communicate casually sometimes to share their daily life etc and let it progress lil by lil as the time goes by :heart:

@LRM11219311 thanks for share a fun to watch video. Even though I am not a fan of psychic reading I still wanna take every positive explanation there as a good self affirmation for myself that everything about both Eunbin and Rowoon will turn out good from now on :blush:

• Like 4

@BlessinMe02Thank you for the insight. I always love reading your TED talks :) I couldn't agree more to your point of Rowoon's concerns of his future dreams.

On the other hand, it is also great for him to finally meet someone he could trust to share his thoughts, and that particular  someone is Eunbin. I believe that by having Eunbin beside him, he could continue grow his career brighter than before. Either his musical or acting or both. 

In W ivw, Eunbin mentioned that currently Rowoon is very passionate to do what he likes and, either acting or singing, I trust he will do both passionately. And then you're right, time really is the one that can wisely answer all of our questions. And hopefully it wont be that long        :approves:

@sanghyukI love it when you said that their eyes sparkle! They truly do spark so lovely, both of them. In the bts whenever they talk to each other, their share the 'sparkle eyes' vividly. How adorable, becoz our eyes tend to shine more brightly when we see or look at something or someone precious and dear to our heart. 

I could help but smiling when Rowoon casually called Eunbin 'buin' in the bts ep 19-20 right after she respectfully praised Bae Soo Bin for his hard work. And cutie Eunbin also called Bae Soo Bin 'father in-law'   :blush:

I don't know, too much for me now :love:

All I know is that I never shipped any couple in any films or TV Series before, and this is the first time ,that I've become so attached. It really makes may day and feel happy whenever I read some sweet news about them, and more especially when I joined this awesome forum and read all of your thoughts and feelings about Eunbin and Rowoon.

Thank you soo much. I hope someday soon when they finally together, we could just be as happy as they are, or even more :happydance:

• Like 4

@BlessinMe02Rowoon is a nice and caring person, so he does care about his group. The group have worked hard together for so many years. It's reasonable to have an expectation that they should be recognized and achieve some success. He does enjoy being in the group or like singing, but down the road he has to establish himself as an actor before he gets enlisted and he has only a few years left. He can’t be an idol forever and many idols turn into actors Competition is intense there! That's why I said he needs to seek balance and priorities in his life. 

It’s a blessing for him to meet and work with Eunbin. He may be being diligent by watching her previous projects and gets fascinated by her acting skills. (I think he always watch the previous projects of his co-star as I remember him imitating KHY’s role in sky castle). He knows he can learn a lot from her and he feels comfortable sharing his concerns with her, and she is willing to listen and help! Rowoon maybe young but he has been in idol business for years and he must have certain level of discernment about people. Eunbin is someone he can turn to for advice and support, and hence he indeed does find her precious! Rowoon is in his mid 20’s and Eunbin doesn’t have much experience in relationship (4-yr age gap is nothing! They meet each other at this phase of their lives, and are learning more about themselves and their needs in a serious friendship/relationship. Ultimately, it’s their strong personal beliefs and values that they anchor on to engage in a relationship. Like SYJ, she never admitted in any relationship until she met HB. She is a woman who knows what she wants and knows how to engage in a relationship (probably because of the maturity in age). I think HB was also smitten by her charm first but she knew how to control the pace of their friendship before it developed into something more intimate.

I feel both Rowoon and Eunbin have positive influences on each other. It’s like they are growing together and feel comfortable and open to changes in a friendship/relationship. I could be wrong, I don’t think Eunbin ever said to her co-stars before to stay in touch and meet together after finishing her projects. I don’t think dating is an issue for Rowoon’s idol status as he openly talks about the need to be in love; it’s just I don’t think he can commit to it now as his focus is on his career. Let’s just hope that their friendship will grow and stay strong and if it does, their marriage will stay strong if they do get to that point in the future!

I like Rowoon's view about people, love, and I think Eunbin has the same view! Their souls are kind, beautiful and angelic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh1JM3uLqk

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yes since they started it from rock bottom as a rookie together, we can't deny the strong bond of familyhood between Rowoon n his SF9 brothers. He also said on an interview before that however he loves both area he's been working on right now, either music or acting. And as a fan personally I really enjoy n grateful he always commited and prove his best on every projects. Even though sometimes he looks tired n seems a bit excluded between members on some events due to his own condition.. It doesn't mean that he didn't enjoy the time he spent with his member because indeed he loves it. It's just the company who really needs to take care of him better so he can walk on every path ways that he scraped with his own sweats along this time in such lighter steps. 

Still whenever I think about him, I feel so relieve he met Eunbin who has a lot more experiences in this industry. Like she can empathize his insecurity and comfort him by everything she could offer since she has already experienced those ups and downs before. I am grateful too that Eunbin can meet him, bcs from what we see being around him is like a new world to her. It brings out her other bright side that never been discovered before.  I agree by your words that they both gives a positive impact to each other so far, and possibly will always do. They can be each other's strong support system that can be fit to rely on if they could build and maintain it well. 

And all those videos n photos...my heart always melts n flutters whenever I re watch or see it. Idk how to explain, it is just what it is.. like feeling warm. 

• Like 4

Never get tired of seeing their lifting, joking or even bickering moments :love: 

The nearest moment we can hope for to see this scene again is on KDA 2021 this end of year. Hopefully they'll get many awards for their hard works along this year. Who knows when they get best couple awards they'll celebrate it with this lifting n carry on scene :fullofhearts:

• Like 3

1a5fe642dd3a1fcef81669c9160e4820b26a9ae9

miss this beautiful and lovely couple! hope they will do a modern day melo/com romance drama, something from dating to being married, before Rowoon gets enlisted and I guess this will determine the direction of their friendship! :wow1:

• Like 6

@Skewypetal there are many tutorials that have been shared on twitter or IG, one is by @my_krowoon ig account. But as I remember the deadline is this december 24th, meanwhile you have to make a KBS membership account and get verified by admin on 7 days work hours before you can vote. So I guess there will be no sufficient time left if you just wanted to start to vote today. Just pray for their victory as much as you can might will help rather than do nothing :sweat_smile:

• Like 4

Rowoon Eunbin :heart: Moments,

Bits from their bts ep 19 - 20: 

:)  At the end of the bts, still in their 'battle' attire, after they hug each other, Rowoon said he's gonna cry, Eubin cutely said "really? i wanna see your tears.."  ... even though we only see their back but I love it somehow  :love:

tiny moment of them I wish I could still see in the future

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

@Skewypetal there are many tutorials that have been shared on twitter or IG, one is by @my_krowoon ig account. But as I remember the deadline is this december 24th, meanwhile you have to make a KBS membership account and get verified by admin on 7 days work hours before you can vote. So I guess there will be no sufficient time left if you just wanted to start to vote today. Just pray for their victory as much as you can might will help rather than do nothing :sweat_smile:

Aww is that so, bummer! I didn't know it will take that long.lol I Hoping and praying tha they do win! I do want to see them together again!!! :heart:

• Like 4