[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Rowoon's "Slowly" & Eunbin's "Stone"

Their choices of songs somewhat so perfect.

Slowly by Olivia Dean has deep meaning of starting a new relationship in a slow pace, and Stone by Alessia Carra also mention how someone finally decided to follow the heart and ready for a new relationship with a trustful someone.

I dont know whats goin on with each of their life now, but all I know and I want to believe is that Kim Seok Woo and Park Eun Bin are match made in heaven.  

Somehow, somewhat, it feels like sweet magic to me.

It's always magic when we see a real couple meet and fall in love, either in the movie, our friends in real life, or just anybody we know.  

But, seeing them off screen, is something else. Seeing their eyes and smiles always keep me saying to myself, they are match made in heaven and it's fortunate for me to watch the feelings grow between them. It may started with 'like' but it comes to eventually begin again with 'love'.

Saved those songs on my playlist and listen to both whenever I feel the needs of encouragement and mood lifting.

Anyway, sorry for this out of the blue writing  :blush:

I'm happy to finally able to share how I feel about them here. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy guys :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hi everyone:heythere:

This will be my first time posting even though i have been secretly reading this forum from Day 1 it has been established. :sweats:I have been contemplating to post or not since there are few previous event happen in my journey as a artist fan and i personally don't like the shipper term. Most of time i find they cross the line as fans and convince others fans to believe what maybe the truth they said. Regardless, i find people here under control and as it's not a big circle yet i wish this won't harm them in anyway. I love how people here keep on saying after all it's on them and not directly confirming they are in relationships like what's most shipper are doing. 

So this bursting confession will be long.:offtospace:

Please bear with me. I'm new to Rowoon but i have seen him once a while since debut days because I'm a Boice (CNBLUE fandom) after all and PEB fans since age of youth days. 

PEB definitely has good rapports and chemistry with every of her co-stars. It's just this time around, she initiated and playing around with Rowoon a lot. 

I remember watching BTS of DYLB and scenes in AOY repeatedly. KMJ indeed one of her close co-star to date before Rowoon comes into the frame. Since she admit that she has never been in relationships before (post AOY interview), i find it's hard for her to find that someone plus she's that passionate when it comes to acting. So the focus solely will be acting. 

Despite this, i was kinda surprised to see how she spare time comment replying to her co-star in TKA when she's on roll for next drama. She was known for promotion fairy anyway but as i remember that hardly happen with previous dramas .

Analysing from all BTS I could say BTS EP 1-8 definitely what a senior actor will react around junior actors. It's comfortable as they are all around her age plus she's kinda feel the need to bring this drama to success as she's the center of this drama and the senior out of them (the main casts). 

BTS EP 9-12 that's what a development. Of believing into others and give trust to the other co-star thus the interaction feel more natural and somewhat feel closed and friendly and the senior and junior title slowly not shown. 

From the moments onwards, the relationship growing into something closer which could be feeling interested but i guess as the drama wrap their filming they are yet in that special relationship. (They have their flirting and 'some' moments but not yet at that stage where something like NAM JOO HYUK AND LEE SUNG KYUNG final ep drama bts. I can tell right away they are dating hahaha and then the news about they dating pop up after)

All in all. Let's appreciate these Rowoon laughing button aka PEB shot and his endless staring moments. I will try to find the moments that you guys yet highlighted . ( Ops i couldn't upload the pictures. :smashes:Try the link you guys gave but failed to upload. Will try next time )

That's all for now. Let's wish for awards moments for them. 

• Like 6

@I33z It's okay to share things out of the blue.. we can be overwhelmed by something suddenly lol and I'm listening to Stone and Slowly right now btw. It's raining here n that songs really good and comfort me. Their choice surely suits my taste :love: 

I re-watched all the BTS already, TKA, DYLB, SWNK couple times and try to re-evaluate my point of view but it still the same. Both Eunbin w/ previous co-star or Rowoon w/previous co-star was different. I think despite some factors that we don't know for sure (only God and them who know it best lol)

that's also like we've all been talked before.. because of their similar personality tendency n values which made them compatible n comfortable with each other. Like what Rowoon said by himself on W magazine interview :)

Hello @yong44 , glad to welcome you to this club :waves: It's okay too, I know some of people who silently enjoy n support this forum but they didn't try to put some comments yet.

I am agree with your general perspective that we really have to be cautious in talking about who we're shipping with. However they're public figures with many fans around them yet responsibility to carry on.  Not everyone will agree to ship them, but not everyone will not too since we know there are also many people who love n hope for the best future journey n fate for them. They do have their own reasons. So I think the most important thing is to keep it low. For me too, on social media I just talk about ship them with people who I've tracked through their timeline/ post are shipping them too n not trying to post anything about shipping anymore openly like when this forum just started. @Gavn2310 and I tried to, but since I personally witnessed some different reactions I think to keep it sustained inside the circle is the safer way. 

You can try postimages.org to upload images here  :heart: btw I forget how to upload video here, anyone remember? please kindly share the tutorials :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

https://twitter.com/eunbinzone/status/1474599165724270593?t=jYfA5jgYRa2F3gSQsvtOxw&s=19

I find it's overwhelm when Rowoon the first one to turn his head upon hearing PEB voice from afar. :fullofhearts:

Also this is one of the time i said PEB iniated and play along with Rowoon a lot. She's calling BAE SOO BIN her father in law indirectly acknowledging that he's the husband when in fact in drama there is not a slight chance of calling BSB like that. 

The atmosphere at filming set was so warm and the outcome shown. 

Happy rewatching everyone .

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Yess that's a hot topic when this bts first came out.. previously Rowoon always being cringey to call WJA "chagiya" when filming SWNK but here he was the one who initially call Eunbin Buin lightly. And it's good to hear that Eunbin bite the bait n gave him proper feedback. They really get along well in this husband-wife role,,their sense of humor matched well in many ocassions n flow naturally :sweat_smile:

• Like 5

it was Eunbin surprisingly initiated this "fun plot" when she called Bae Soobin "father in-law" at the other bts - the scene BSB came to rescue them when they got cornered by the evil grandfather. it totally caught everyone off-guard when everyone was so focused on acting out that scene but BSS found it funny and cracked a smile!

it's also probably easier (less serious/stressful) to say "buin" which is an ancient term than using a everyday term chaigya for fun!, but i doubt Rowoon has problem using chaigya on Eunbin!  he was so sweet and natural to tell Eunbin that she was beautiful in the wedding dream bts and Eunbin simply acknowledged with a thank-you! their communication is genuine and direct, and i think they are in sync with and appreciate this communication style! i dont recall him saying "you are beautiful" to AJW in their swnk wedding bts but i might have missed it!

• Like 4

Yess, Rowoon even told Eunbin beautiful and adore her clear eyes on W magazine interview spontaneously. While Eunbin praised him back for having such a beautiful eye brows and also clear eyes instantly. And on the latest video posted by staff he got caught while watching Eunbin who get dressed n make up in front of him intensely. That natural interaction by both parties keep rolling like a ball, feel so right and sincere~

Now I am manifesting them to show more "romances" on KDA later and support on each other's filming project :blush: don't know will it happen for sure, but let's just pray for the best possibility :heart:

• Like 5

@BlessinMe02tried to copy the instagram link but it didnt work! yes, he was acting funny in that video by opening his eyes wide! :lol: there must be some subconscious expression through his eyes or on his face that he wanted to divert the attention! so adorable! :blush:

Rowoon sent a coffee truck to WJA, and he'd better do the same for Eunbin! :tounge_wink:

• Like 3

Is it just me?

Somehow I feel anxious and a bit impatient waiting for KDA this year end  

I can't wait for the event and excited to watch their interactions there, but I couldn't help this anxiety  :please:

@BlessinMe02Truly, lets pray for the best possibility coming true before our eyes.

And lets keep on sharing beautiful "love" stories between these two, as talking about their connections is also a wish and pray that nothing but only the very best for Eunbin and Rowoon together :blush: 

• Like 4

@SJW oh really he sent her a coffee truck for hell bound project or else?

So there's hope that Eunbin's gift from him might be on it's way closer to her..

Idk if he ever sent coffee truck, but tbh this got me into such a contradictive thoughts. First, it proved that Rowoon really is a good person n friend, he knows how to maintain a good connection. But 2nd, if he had sent it to his female co-star before then it won't be that special anymore for Eunbin to receive the same gift. Even though we never know what is truly on his heart, is it just part of his professional habit or something more meaningful for Eunbin case. Unless that would come with special package, footage or else we can't tell that it is specially made for her.

But did he send something for hye yoon too? 

Ah I don't like mind right now lol :lol:  

@I33z I know some people who feel anxious like you do, don't worry you're not alone :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

@BlessinMe02yes he did, came across an article about WJA showing appreciation to his gift! dont know about Hyeyoon! i believe Rowoon is being professional doing that and it's good for him to do that, making himself known to people WJA was working with. my point is that it's best for him to be consistent in this practice be it professionally or personally for Eunbin's sake (am being over-concerned)! :blush: Who knows pd Yoo might recruit him to be a cameo on Woo Youngwoo or both of  them to be on romantic dr s3 (i know it's a wishful thinking)! 

• Like 4

Ah I see, I just searched it and seems like a habit for him to sent coffee truck to support many of their previous co-star and friends, but mostly male actors. I guess it's bcs HyeYoon didn't have specific filming schedule after EoY so there's no chance to do the same since Rowoon sent one truck for Lee Jae Wook's new project. 

So yeahh..I think the door was quite wide open for Eunbin to receive the gifts and hopefully she will do the same in return. And though I'm not sure there's a chance for being casted as cameo since Rowoon himself has crazy schedule from filming to concert (during filming period) ..(I really hve no idea how FNC arrange the schedule for their artist :wacko:) let's keep being positive about every possibility :innocent:

• Like 5

On 12/24/2021 at 2:48 PM, l33z said:

Rowoon's "Slowly" & Eunbin's "Stone"

Their choices of songs somewhat so perfect.

Slowly by Olivia Dean has deep meaning of starting a new relationship in a slow pace, and Stone by Alessia Carra also mention how someone finally decided to follow the heart and ready for a new relationship with a trustful someone.

Allow me to add some.

"'Slowly' feels like one of the most vulnerable songs I’ve ever written. I used to think falling in love was supposed to be chaotic, fiery and tumultuous, but I’ve realised that really, to fall in love normally - and to have a healthy and ordinary relationship is a beautiful thing. It’s a song asking for patience when starting to fall in love."- Olivia Dean 

"It's another love song, but I think this is a very general love song. It doesn't have to be about a love relationship. It could be about parents, or best friends. It's about having that one person who's your rock, or your stone in this case. The world can sometimes get overwhelming, and you might overthink, and we over analyze things as people, and there's always that one kind of person that makes you forget about all those things. And that person is your rock, and your gravity that holds you down."- Cara

This song is about a person who provides solid support even in times of uncertainty - someone you can count on.

I mean why on earth these two songs connected and telling the same story.:heartxoxo:

And i love how ordinary and realistic this relationship that they quoted in both song. Ain't that what life after all.

I just love their minds. I feel connected. Hahahah 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Allow me to add some.

"'Slowly' feels like one of the most vulnerable songs I’ve ever written. I used to think falling in love was supposed to be chaotic, fiery and tumultuous, but I’ve realised that really, to fall in love normally - and to have a healthy and ordinary relationship is a beautiful thing. It’s a song asking for patience when starting to fall in love."- Olivia Dean 

"It's another love song, but I think this is a very general love song. It doesn't have to be about a love relationship. It could be about parents, or best friends. It's about having that one person who's your rock, or your stone in this case. The world can sometimes get overwhelming, and you might overthink, and we over analyze things as people, and there's always that one kind of person that makes you forget about all those things. And that person is your rock, and your gravity that holds you down."- Cara

This song is about a person who provides solid support even in times of uncertainty - someone you can count on.

I mean why on earth these two songs connected and telling the same story.:heartxoxo:

And i love how ordinary and realistic this relationship that they quoted in both song. Ain't that what life after all.

I just love their minds. I feel connected. Hahahah 

I love this .. and couldn't agree more with you.

Isn't it fun to see how connected their minds are? 

And come again, I watched the clip of their volume up radio and just realized that when they were asked about their recommended songs, they didn't seem too surprised hearing each other songs.. as if both of them already found out and knew each other playlists :grin:

Two connected songs recommended by two connected people.

And little did they know that they connected all of us together here :heart4:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I was surprised too when I watched volume up radio interview. They're like being so fun by themselves. The way they explained about each other, like when Eunbin told Kang Hana about Rowoon's diet, when they're slightly bickering, when they always look and nodding at each other while answering questions.. was like a real couple. We can see Kang Hana might sense something different, even though she might be assume that's because they really have a strong chemistry :sweat_smile:

Yes that song were linked to one another, unintentionally.. or may be intentionally. We can flashback to W magz interview when Eunbin said that Rowoon seems like having a heavy thoughts and Rowoon in volume up said that he was struggling with his own uncertainty, loneliness, n pain due to his dream but he could share it with Eunbin. He also said that she gives him so much strength during filming. Meanwhile eunbin was feeling touched n thankful for Rowoon who always passionate about everything and caring during filming. 

If that songs really expressed their feelings toward each other, it can be due to their appreciation and gratitude for each other existence around them. However they could just pick a Korean song, but both of them picked the English ones with a deep message :happydance:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@l33zi remember a funny comment about this video "Rowoon has finally found his other half heart!" I dont remember the exact details. it was about the fl from his previous drama ignoring him when he wanted to do the heart together. i guess Eunbin must have known about this small incident, that was why they were both smiling like this! love their smiles! :heart3:

kings-affection2.png

@BlessinMe02 Eunbin also mentioned that she met a good partner when talking about Rowoon in a post-drama interview, and Rowoon said "Eunbin Park" was his endorphin on the filming set. a Yeonmo staff posted a video about them spending hours in a pool shooting the water scenes, and they both were already very exhausted but still had to keep filming (glad they didn't get sick)! TKA is a more intense drama compared to their previous projects, and they certainly worked very hard to support each other and in aiming to advance their acting skills through it. We've said it many times, they have similar thought process and attitude towards their work, hence, genuine friendship is developed! This drama has a very special meaning to themselves as individuals and to them together as a team! I think this is the first time Eunbin has addressed her ml as a friend!

• Like 3
  • Love 1