[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

I cried when listen to IF I and saw their reaction last night. I have no idea how complicated their mind n feeling they must be for knowing that their long project, the time they usually spend together for almost a year really had to end with the ceremony last night :sad1:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000528724 

On that article, Rowoon was really showing gratitude and affection for being on Yeonmo project, especially to Eunbin and hope to met with her again someday to show his better self and performance to thank her n many people who support him. He must be reflect so hard today from morning to evening. I guess this chance really gives him a chance to grow positively out and inside. And yes both of them praised n showed gratitude towards each other consistently n clearly since last night.

sorry for sharing mine, just wanna highlight their latest interaction when rowoon publicly said that he was happy because of eunbin, and eunbin clicked the likes button on his post even when he didn't mention or tag her. It means that she actually keeps monitoring him along this time.

I really hope n pray sincerely that this positive give and take interaction and support will be maintained for a long time. And may grow to a better, mature, and serious one. They really fit each other, lik eunbin said he's close to her ideal type too, so they better cherish each other well from now on. In my opinion. Since we never know how's the possibility for finding such a good person who fit us well in the future. 

• Like 5

it must be a very emotional night for Rowoon! he was so nervous and stiff from the time entering the red carpet, and so immersed in Baek's performance! he even seemed to be in his own space when everyone was laughing at some jokes during the couples' award! guess he must be trying to figure out anything missing in his thank you speech, which he got to express before the countdown! he wasnt like this in the mbc drama awards a couple of years ago! tbh, he was a lead in his previous projects, why would he be nominated as a rookie with the other real rookies? anyway, it's so wonderful that he expressed his gratitude to PEB and his desire to work with her again! it's difficult to find a good work partner that is compatible in many ways to work with, and which can guarantee 80% success in the project. it's like LDH and KMS, their views and attitudes on their works are so similar and they work well together and they will be working together for the 3rd time! the writers or production companies should start working on a story for PEB and Rowoon so it can be produced before he gets enlisted!

@BlessinMe02when did PEB said that Rowoon is close to her ideal type?

Time will tell whether their friendship will keep growing and stay strong! but to me, at least they seem to be much closer with each other more than with their previous co-stars. They are in the phase where they are still learning about themselves and building up their values/principles to be better people. They both come from good family backgrounds (not about status or wealth). It's their fundamental upbringings and their loved ones help them anchor their footings in the industry and in their lives. When they are more mature in their age and experience, then presumably, they will know better if they are right for each other!

• Like 4

Guys, I was happy seeing their interactions in KDA, still am.

But, just wonder, is there anyone saw or noticed, if any, even slight improvements of their relationship compared before?

I just love the way Rowoon looked at Eunbin without blinking during her speech. And the way he smiled when it was time for Eunbin to speech right after Kim So Hyun. 

And, their "photobomb" on Crystal Jung's IG ... to me it looks like that they try to talk to each other in any given time or place.

And then again, I hope they realize the feelings they have for one another much sooner that we expected. As I noticed one reply to Rowoon's tearful comment in Eunbin's IG, said that bcoz they have a good relationship so they should be brave as there are many fans out there, more than they think, who support them.

Somehow I'm so happy seeing them spending New Year's countdown on screen together .. and when I saw the way Rowoon talked or whispered to Eunbin after the countdown 2022, seemed like he said a happy new year's wish to her ... or just my imagination went up high :). it's always a meaningful thing, at least for me, to be able to spend new year's countdown with someone meaningful in life.

Will we see them back together in SF9 concert this month? :)

• Like 2

@SJW it's on the video shared by @Eleve_ag ..actually it's jokes pulled out by the host since Hwi was loved by 3 people in the drama :sweat_smile: Eunbin asked to choose who is her ideal type among the 3. But what captivated us was rather than answer it with the character's name like what she explained before she choose, she said "Rowoon-ssi" and when Rowoon being asked, he also said "of course Eunbin noona who was with me on the difficult time" before he jokingly called her Dami-ya.

Someone explained to me that it's a common there, Rowoon's being nominated as rookie since this is his 1st project with KBS. So the nominee were not selected by general acting career profile, but by participation on the broadcaster's project. And compared to the other KBS new comers, he has a great chance to win with his skills and has already proved by his previous achievements. 

Rowoon seems laggy all the time, he's so funny yet sweet at the same time.. Eunbin also looks so happy beside him along the event, whether when they're sit or stand on the stage together. There are many unexpected good things happen related to TKA, both the drama or casts. I am feeling blessed following their journey until today. And sure, it's a good start. Healthy relationship isn't that who build in a blink of an eye but in a progressive but steady way, slow but sure~~

@l33zyes ofc we hope they can be true to their feelings and be brave when the time has come one day. Both Rowoon n Eunbin' stan mostly have positive vibes n support Rowoon n Eunbin good interaction so far.. ofc there are some toxic people but many more good ones stand beside them. I guess if something good really happened between them too most of fans will continue to support them too, since both of them are positive people n have consistently stated positive feedback about each other on many occasions :innocent:

@cherry47 I am not pretty sure bcs the lighting was a bit dark, but it seems like Rowoon offered his arm for Eunbin to hold on to. And like that Eunbin held him, even though we all see before that she actually could walk on her own to received her popularity award.. it's nice to see them like that anyway. And I don't think it's just a kind of polite manner of Rowoon since he's normally take care of her since their filming day.

• Like 2

Actually I am not so sure either but that's the closest based on my personal observation.. you're welcome :blush:

@Zehra Dogan your video can not be viewed nor played. You can try to post it again anytime if you want:)

spacer.png

Just them looking at each other warmly on best couple acceptance speech before counting down to 2022~ How can it be not meaningful for them when they're even welcoming a new year together :fullofhearts:

• Like 3

pouting at the same time #soulmateThingzz

I observed that among the the best couple nominees, eunbin and rowoon seemed to be the closest one.  I really feel that beyond professionalism treatment to each other from them, or maybe they have just developed that friendship wherein they become get used to being close to each other . Yet if we compare them to other couple who did more intimate scenes than them like dali and cocky prince couple we can see that this dali and cocky prince couple seemed to just  treat each other in a professional or work mate level. I couldn’t point out , our maybe i was just making biased judgment but i could really sense different aura from RoBin couple

look at that nam yoon su’s teasing face. there’s really going on right here hahaha he could be the president of our RoBin fans club ryt now

• Like 6

i am watching kbs drama awards with eng sub, this particular moment where they're doing an interview with park eun bin about ideal type. kinda suspicious aboyt rowoon's reaction like he was so happy to hear those words from eunbin's mouth 

• Like 2

Hi everyone . 

What a feast we get on KBS Drama Award. Perhaps the last crumbs of them we will see. Unless PEB and YEONMOZ attend SF9 concert. But that's gonna be a culture shock for me for sure. Since i don't get to see her in any concert before even when she's co-star with EXO'S Kai. 

Okay guys. Enough with that. One things i discover today is I yet find any evidence or shot or clip of PEB getting sleepy with Rowoon in presence because she's usually do due to tiring schedule. Yet for TKE,which i believe she did sleep in between takes like when she's sleeping during shoot with Chayeon but never with Rowoon. This trigger something. Ahhahaha only when you happy/excited with someone's presence you will never be sleepy. 

Spoiler

Oh oh lots people saying they look alike. Resemble each other. 

And.. people keep saying their interaction reminds them of BinJin (Hyun Bin x Son Hye Jin) . While i don't know much about these two .. but im seeing the next potential of Hyeri x Ryu Jun Hyeol esp this moment 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Minutes 9:12 onwards

I get that Rowoon must be gentleman and considerate to PEB but PEB holding to him way soo smooth. Even that time when grabbing his hand during couple shot at red carpet. Other couple didn't have such moments on that night. Even minjae trying to link arm with his co-star going up to stage but the FL refused. 

I love them and i know they are not in relationships just yet. Because of these two precious people, i wish whatever relationship they share will be protected. I know both of them have huge shipper from their previous drama.. Haru-Danoh , JoonSong .. but regardless i love our circle. Please be as calm and as mature as current and enjoy their moment silently here. Only times will tell. 

Oh oh forgot i just love no one bombarding krystal ig post with shipping agendas. I love how people took the initiative to bring the picture and discuss that on other platform not on the star's ig. We respect others space. 

And last congratulations two both lead for bagging home 3 awards. I love you both.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

I watched If I kbs performance again, Rowoon and PEB’s emotional reaction to the live performance of Baek Ji Young were similar to songsong couple when gummy sang you are my everything at 2016 kbs drama awards, the same award show too. :fullofhearts:

But we don't want the next songsong ending.. that why i hope they keeping it low and took time. I believe unable to distinguish between characters and reality will contribute to short term relationship. They are still caught in that drama moments. But for these two, like PEB said she's not opt to that completely immersed acting style . rather than that, she's trying the coexistence method. A character co-exist in another character. I prefer her way. 

Spoiler

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yong44 said:

Hi everyone . 

What a feast we get on KBS Drama Award. Perhaps the last crumbs of them we will see. Unless PEB and YEONMOZ attend SF9 concert. But that's gonna be a culture shock for me for sure. Since i don't get to see her in any concert before even when she's co-star with EXO'S Kai. 

Okay guys. Enough with that. One things i discover today is I yet find any evidence or shot or clip of PEB getting sleepy with Rowoon in presence because she's usually do due to tiring schedule. Yet for TKE,which i believe she did sleep in between takes like when she's sleeping during shoot with Chayeon but never with Rowoon. This trigger something. Ahhahaha only when you happy/excited with someone's presence you will never be sleepy. 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh oh lots people saying they look alike. Resemble each other. 

And.. people keep saying their interaction reminds them of BinJin (Hyun Bin x Son Hye Jin) . While i don't know much about these two .. but im seeing the next potential of Hyeri x Ryu Jun Hyeol esp this moment 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Minutes 9:12 onwards

I get that Rowoon must be gentleman and considerate to PEB but PEB holding to him way soo smooth. Even that time when grabbing his hand during couple shot at red carpet. Other couple didn't have such moments on that night. Even minjae trying to link arm with his co-star going up to stage but the FL refused. 

I love them and i know they are not in relationships just yet. Because of these two precious people, i wish whatever relationship they share will be protected. I know both of them have huge shipper from their previous drama.. Haru-Danoh , JoonSong .. but regardless i love our circle. Please be as calm and as mature as current and enjoy their moment silently here. Only times will tell. 

Oh oh forgot i just love no one bombarding krystal ig post with shipping agendas. I love how people took the initiative to bring the picture and discuss that on other platform not on the star's ig. We respect others space. 

And last congratulations two both lead for bagging home 3 awards. I love you both.  

do you think they like each other?

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 1

@Yong44 that was a lovely insight. 

I will believe in u more than me. Because last year I watched reply 1988, I never finished it though. 

I shipped hyeri and ryu character more. But my friend who suggested me the drama told me that they are actually dating. So as I never finished the drama and as I am not a big shipper, I never watched their videos. But they are adorable. I can feel hearts in their eyes. :heart2beat:

I am amazed that there are so many videos of them. Even at that time behind the scene  were not famous.

Even though I feel that eunbin and rowoon will never be like too free in front of cameras, I love your insight.

I want them to give time. Not rush things. Date for 3-4 years. 

And even though they may not date I wish them to become close friends. 

And that Krystal ig photo. 

:bashful:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zehra Dogan said:

do you think they like each other?

Like is a general feeling. There are good aura from both sides. Like they becoming more alike. Oh I'm actually surprised watching the KBS Drama Awards with eng sub as you guys recommended, and find PEB light up the event mood. A mood lifter from an introvert and reserved figure..i'm surprise. but yes these days, she's seem more outgoing and express herself a bit more. For rowoon, i don't know him much but could see his admiration for PEB and PEB seem that big example and guidance for him. Feeling is things we cannot calculated. It's difficult to tell. I just wish they are close and happy being with each other. 

1 hour ago, Eleve_ag said:

And even though they may not date I wish them to become close friends. 

Yess that our wish. Among celebrities couple, Hyeri and Ryu Junyeol has one of the longest and stable relationship. Next to Kyungho and Sooyoung. A friend like partner are the best. 

• Like 3