[Drama 2023] Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,구미호뎐1938

larus

by Lily Alice, April 19, 2023
2 1

Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938, produced by CJ ENM’s Studio Dragon, is officially confirmed to premiere on the global OTT platform Prime Video starting May 6th, 2023. 

Subscribers of Prime Video in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, and Japan can stream the Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 weekly, every Saturday and Sunday. As for the subscribers in the rest of the countries, the K-drama will be released later in the summer.

Meanwhile, tvN has released a preview of the upcoming fantasy thriller. 

The trailer begins with Lee Dong Wook saying, "I’m Lee Yeon. A hero of this era". The mission given to him is to find the guardian stone and return it before time runs out. However, the year that he landed in is 1938, which isn't what he expected. 

The first person who welcomes Lee Yeon is Ryu Hong Joo (Kim So Yeon), a Mountain Goddess of the West. She greets him with a smile saying, "It's been a while, fox". 

Lee Yeon knows better than anyone that behind her pretty face, Hong Joo is a fighter to be reckoned with.  

But, the one who makes Lee Yeon more worried is his former self in the year 1938, who had nearly gone nuts from searching and longing for Ah Eum (Jo Bo Ah) and, in the preview, cries out, "Why can't you be reincarnated?"

The gumiho also reunites with his troublesome brother Lee Rang (Kim Bum), Cheon Moo Young (Ryu Kyung Soo) - the Mountain God of the North who was also the gumiho's best friend but is now an enemy, and a monster from another country who is making terrifying plans to root out Joseon's supernatural creatures. The preview comes to an end with Lee Yeon saying, "Bygone relationships - good and evil - will begin all over again". 

When and where to watch the K-drama Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938?

Episode 1 of Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 will be released on May 6. It will be available to stream on Prime Video. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-to-be-available-on-prime-video-preview-released

Source (1)(2)

https://mydramalist.com/article/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-to-be-available-on-prime-video-preview-released

• Like 1

WOW. So many visuals! Hong Joo is so COOL! I can`t wait to see her.

What a  mischievous smile! I totally love it. I understand her. She is powerful and she can`t find someone who is a match. She feels lonely and is bored. Of course she sets her eyes on the hero. Is he her `mouse`?! :w00t:

Spoiler

Lee Dong Wook’s Peaceful Life Randomly Turns Upside Down In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

Lee Dong Wook’s Peaceful Life Randomly Turns Upside Down In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” has dropped a first look at Lee Dong Wook in the upcoming season!

Starring Lee Dong Wook, Jo Bo Ah, and Kim Bum, “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” which aired at the end of 2020, tells the story of the male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) in a modern era. Although Yi Yeon found a happy ending with Nam Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah) in Season 1, he will get swept up in an unexpected incident and get summoned to the year of 1938. “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” will depict Yi Yeon’s desperate struggle to return to present day where all the people precious to him are.

Previously in May 2022, it was confirmed that Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum will be returning for Season 2 joined by Kim So Yeon and Ryu Kyung Soo. Director Kang Shin Hyo and scriptwriter Han Woo Ri from Season 1 will be reuniting for the new project.

Ahead of the upcoming Season 2 premiere next month, tvN has dropped a glimpse of Yi Yeon in “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938.” Before all the chaos ensues, Yi Yeon’s life looks peaceful. With a shy smile, Yi Yeon peers into a glass case of ice cream, sincerely pondering which flavor he should get.

Lee-Dong-Wook-2.jpeg

Although Yi Yeon appears to lead a regular life in modern society where there is Wi-Fi, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and his dear lover, it’s clear that his connection to the afterlife has not been completely severed. In the following still, Yi Yeon is seated at the Afterlife Immigration Office that is protected by Taluipa (Kim Jung Nan). Now that Yi Yeon has lost all his powers as a gumiho, what business does he have with Taluipa?

Lee-Dong-Wook-3.jpeg

Later, viewers’ interest is piqued further with a photo of Yi Yeon in the year 1938. Although his surroundings and the people nearby feel somewhat familiar, there are hints of foreign languages here and there. His bewildered expression reflects his discomfort and the upcoming turbulence he will soon face in this new setting. Stay tuned to find out what mission he must carry out all the way back in the year 1938!

Lee-Dong-Wook-1.jpeg

On making his return as Yi Yeon, Lee Dong Wook shared, “I’m happy and glad to act as Yi Yeon again. It’s exciting to again showcase a project I put a lot of effort in to with the director and writer since last season. I will be grateful if viewers enjoy it also.”

Lee Dong Wook chose “change” as a key point to look forward to, commenting, “As the time period has changed, there are also big changes in behavior. He is firmly guarding his love with Nam Ji Ah, so you will be able to see him work hard to recover and protect other things.”

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” premieres on May 6 at 9:20 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Pandora: Beneath the Paradise.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581378wpp/lee-dong-wooks-peaceful-life-randomly-turns-upside-down-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938

• Like 1

April 20 2023

Trailer & posters for tvN drama “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938”

Tale_of_the_Nine_Tailed_1938-SMSP2.jpg

Trailer and two special posters released for tvN drama series “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938” starring Lee Dong-Wook, Kim So-Yeon, & Kim Beom. The trailer begins with Lee Dong-Wook stating “I am Lee Yeon. I am a hero of this era, but,” and this is followed by Kim Jung-Nan commanding him to “Find the guardian stone and come back with it.” Captions in the trailer states (0:0i8) “Returned nine tailed fox,” and (0:12) “Crash land to year 1938.”

“Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938” first airs May 6, 2023 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-Wook) gets involved in an unexpected case that leads him to travel back in time to the year 1938. There, Lee Yeon meets Ryu Hong-Joo (Kim So-Yeon) again. She was once a guardian spirt of a mountain in the west, but in 1938 she is the owner of the best high-end restaurant Myoyeongak in the capital city of Gyeongseong. When Ryu Hong-Joo met Lee Yeon for the first time, she was fascinated by him, but she couldn’t have him. Now, she meets him again and she feels excitement. Lee Yeon also meets his younger brother Lee Rang.

Meanwhile, Cheon Mu-Young (Ryoo Kyung-Soo) used to be a guardian spirit of a mountain in the east and he used to be friends with Lee Yeon and Ryu Hong-Joo. A case led Cheon Mu-Young to become hostile towards him. Lee Yeon struggles to go back to the present day where his loved one lives.

• Like 1

'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Lee Dong-wook, what kind of karma... 'Growl' whether it's a friend or a younger brother

'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' tells the hidden story between fate and bad luck.

522620_644833_219.jpg

tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed 1938' (directed by Kang Shin-hyo, screenplay by Han Woo-ri) has a special on the 20th featuring Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), Ryu Hong-ju (Kim So-yeon), Lee Rang (Kim Bum), and Chun Moo-yeong (Ryu Kyung-soo). Two posters were released.

The two special posters melted the relationship between them from the dark past. The first thing that catches the eye is the poster of Lee Yeon, Ryu Hong-ju, and Chun Moo-young in their past Sansin days. Mountain gods in old-fashioned folktales are with their main bodies, such as nine-tailed foxes, horned owls, and tigers. “Let’s swear, we protect each other! I am curious about the hidden story of what motivated the three people who promised to protect each other no matter what happens now to aim at each other.

The gumiho brothers collide regardless of the era. A sense of distance that can be felt even on a narrow sofa, and the hands and feet facing opposite directions show the relationship between the two people who do not easily fit together. On top of this, Lee Yeon's one word, "My Rang was still a RickRoll'D at this time?!" shows the older brother's resentment at facing his rebellious younger brother again, causing laughter.

522620_644834_219.jpg

Lee Dong-wook described the chemistry of the mountain gods as 'invincible' and said, "As the mountain gods appeared together, the sights became more diverse. Everyone's ability is different, so please look forward to it. What kind of narrative they have will also be a point of observation,” he emphasized. On the other hand, Kim So-yeon explained this relationship with the words 'bloody friendship'. Kim So-yeon said, “We are full of affection for each other, but our expressions are extreme. I hope viewers will enjoy watching that charming relationship.” Ryu Kyung-soo expressed, "The three of them who cherish, love, hate, and fight each other are 'purity' itself."

Lee Dong-wook did not forget the tip about the 'Yeon-rang' brothers. He said, “As always, the ‘Yeonrang’ brothers are like enemies, and sometimes they die and can’t live without each other.” Kim Beom also explained, "Our brothers are still such a hot, fierce, sparking relationship." This time, you will be able to see Lee Rang who can't stand situations that touch his brother."

http://www.newsculture.press/news/articleView.html?idxno=522620

I love the first poster the most. Such a beautiful picture like a traditional painting. If Moon Bear was there too, it would have been even better. Is Lee Kyu Hyung doing a cameo? I hope so. 

• Like 1

"Why is this era all of a sudden!!" Even in 1938, Lee Dong-wook is loved by everyone (?)! #The Tale of a Gumiho 1938

It looks like it will have lots of comedy. I like it.

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Now that Yi Yeon has lost all his powers as a gumiho, what business does he have with Taluipa?

It could be explained why he has the gumiho powers if he was human in the end of season 1. He regained the powers for this mission (to return the sacred stone), I assume. OK. I am satisfied with the explanation.

Now let see why Mu Young wanted to return to 1938.

Lee Dong Wook returns as the legendary Gumiho in new teaser for 'Tale of the Nine Tailed, 1938'

Lee Dong Wook is back to being the legendary Gumiho in 'Tale of the Nine Tailed' season 2 - 'Tale of the Nine Tailed, 1938'.

On April 19, tvN unveiled a new teaser for the upcoming drama series. The teaser opens with Lee Yeon, portrayed by Lee Dong Wook, a Gumiho, who travels back to the past. With the return of the original cast members and the introduction of new characters, fans are eagerly anticipating the new season.

Before the main broadcast, the production team announced that Director Kang Shin Hyo and Writer Han Woo Ri had reunited after three years to create a new world of 'K-fantasy' with expanded scale and colorful characters.

With the addition of Lee Dong Wook, Kim So Yeon, Kim Bum, Ryu Kyung Soo, Hwang Hee, and Kim Yong Ji, viewers can expect an exciting and enjoyable experience.

The highly anticipated 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Season 2 will premiere on May 6 at 9:20 PM KST.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2023/04/lee-dong-wook-returns-as-the-legendary-gumiho-in-new-teaser-for-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938

Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938: Lee Dong-wook and Others Undergo Major Transformation in a Different Time Period

After 3 years of the first season’s premiere, Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 (구미호뎐 1938), i.e. the second season of the action fantasy South Korean TV series is all set to release this May. tvN has revealed even more sneak peeks, teasers, and character posters to feed into the rising hype among the show’s fans.

The few actors repressing their former roles from last season include Lee Dong-wook as the titular ‘Gumiho’ Lee Yeon, Kim Bum as Lee Rang, Hwang Hee as Koo Shin-joo and Kim Yong-ji as Sunwoo Eun-ho. While the forthcoming K-drama is deemed as the second season of the show, its storyline will function as its prequel, which will also be joined in by new cast members including Kim So-yeon as Ryu Hong-joo, Ryu Kyung-soo as Cheon Moo-young, and others.

tale-of-the-nne-tailed-1938-teaser-previ

The first season’s director Kang Shin-hyo and scriptwriter Han Woo-ri will be collaborating on this project yet again that focus on Lee Yeon being pulled back to the year of 1938, while he gives it his all to return to the present modern world which he’d already as his own in the previous season. The latest revelations from tvN pictures the parallels between the original cast members’ transformation as mapped between the first and second seasons of the series.

Additionally, two new posters have also seen the light of the day. The very first official poster of there series only showcased Lee Yeon, however, the new ones also feature the other characters. One of them draws in Kim Bum’s character, Lee Rang, beside Lee Dong-wook as the two return to play brothers once again. The former season portrayed their conflicted love-hate relationship with each other, and it particularly shone bright for the viewers of the show to acknowledge it as one of the major highlights of the drama series.

The other poster illustrates a bygone era with Ryu Kung-soo, Kim So-yeon and Lee Dong-wook at its focus. It possibly also draws in their respective persona as fantastical creatures, especially since the latter’s reflection as the ‘Gumiho’ sits behind him.

With the series making its much anticipated return in the coming month, we can expect Lee Yeon’s character to be tested time and again as he struggles to accomplish the unprecedented missions in a new setting. As he works his way through this ‘change’, his ultimate goal of keeping people and other things he cares about safe will drive the storyline ahead while also threading the complicated relationship he shares with each of the old and new characters accompanying this time alike.

Tale of the Nine Tailed Season 2 premieres on May 6, 2023, at 9:20 PM KST on tvN and TVING. It will take over the time slot previously occupied by Pandora: Beneath the Paradise, as a result, new episodes will release every Saturday and Sunday.

https://www.leisurebyte.com/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-lee-dong-wook/

Lee Dong Wook, Kim So Yeon, Ryu Kyung Soo, And Kim Bum Are Destined To Meet Again In Posters For Upcoming Drama “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

20230421033123_tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1

Apr 21, 2023
by S. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” has unveiled two new special posters!

Starring Lee Dong WookJo Bo Ah, and Kim Bum, “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” which aired at the end of 2020, tells the story of the male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) in a modern era. Although Yi Yeon found a happy ending with Nam Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah) in Season 1, he will get swept up in an unexpected incident and get summoned to the year of 1938. The new season will depict Yi Yeon’s desperate struggle to return to present day where all the people precious to him are.

The two posters depict Yi Yeon’s longtime relationships. The first poster features Yi Yeon, Ryu Hong Joo (Kim So Yeon), and Chun Moo Young (Ryu Kyung Soo) when they were mountain deities. The three deities inside the folk painting are depicted with their “true appearances” which are the nine-tailed fox, horned owl, and tiger.

The text that reads, “Let’s promise that we will protect each other no matter what,” indicates that the three, who are now hunting one another, shared a special friendship in the past. Viewers are curious to find out about what has caused their relationship to become twisted.

tale-of-the-nine-tailed-poster-01.jpeg

Another poster captures a consistent spiteful relationship between the two nine-tailed fox brothers. Even though they are sitting on a narrow sofa together, a sense of distance can be felt between the two. Their hands and feet which are facing opposite directions also show their hostility toward one another while acting as parallels.

On top of this, the text that reads, “My Yi Rang was still a RickRoll'D even at this time,” shows the older brother Yi Yeon’s resentment after confronting his rebellious younger brother once again.

tale-of-the-nine-tailed-poster-02.jpeg

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” is set to premiere on May 6 at 9:20 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Pandora: Beneath the Paradise.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581634wpp/lee-dong-wook-kim-so-yeon-ryu-kyung-soo-and-kim-bum-are-destined-to-meet-again-in-posters-for-upcoming-drama-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938

• Like 1

20 hours ago, larus said:

It could be explained why he has the gumiho powers if he was human in the end of season 1. He regained the powers for this mission (to return the sacred stone), I assume. OK. I am satisfied with the explanation.

Now let see why Mu Young wanted to return to 1938.

Yeah, that could be it. I agree.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The train scene  :lol:

:w00t: She is haunting him.  She's upset that he rejected her and she doesn`t like "no" for an answer. I understand her. She is "perfect" :D(in her opinion, beautiful, powerful, immortal, `good at everything `) but he chose a  human woman. But in the same time I understand him too. You love who you love. She was not his type. Beside, who will resist in a relationship with a bossy woman  like her? Definetely only someone strong as well. I hope this time travel will resolve this crush of Hong Joo for Lee Yeon and she will find love in the future.

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Lee Rang's Character Chart made me laugh.. 

Beside being a crybaby.... he is not experienced in dating. Lee Rang from season 1, did not have a romantic love story but with this travel in time, that is changed for him. I think it is good that his brother looked after him this time. This only fact made a change in the future. Who knows how the future will look like for the brothers this time? It will be better for sure.

by Lily Alice, April 21, 2023
5 5

tvN dropped new stills of Kim So Yeon from the upcoming fantasy drama Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938, and the actress's stunning visuals don't fail to charm the viewers. 

The first still shows the actress dressed in an all-white Victorian outfit. She is dressed in a net-laced wide-brimmed hat, and a pair of sparkling earrings and is seen carrying a wooden box in her hands. She wears bright red lipstick and gives a little smile to someone standing in front of her.

d026Wg_2f.png

The next still shows her wearing the traditional Hanbok and she carries an antic sharp-edged sword. Here again, she keeps a calm expression. 

eYz6Wd_2f.png

The last still shows The Penthouse actress wearing a red coat, a pearl necklace and a pair of pearl earrings. Through her stills, Kim So Yeon proves her love of hats as she wears a black pillbox hat with a veil. She looks in the distance with keen eyes with her hands folded across her waist. 

QJ1LPv_2f.png

Kim So Yeon will be seen alongside Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum, in Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938. She will play the role of Ryu Hong Joo - the guardian spirit of a mountain in the west, who also owns a high-end restaurant in Gyeongseong (the old name for Seoul).

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-so-yeon-turns-heads-in-new-still-cuts-from-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938

Lee Dong-wook fights his past in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938

by tccolb

Tale_of_the_Nine_Tailed_1938-SMSP2.jpg

It’s another winning round of promos for tvN’s Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938, with a fast-paced new teaser along with two posters of our charismatic leads: Lee Dong-wook (Bad and Crazy), Kim So-yeon (Penthouse 3), Kim Bum (Ghost Doctor), and Ryu Kyung-soo (Glitch).

When our swashbuckling hero Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook) is summoned to the past, the fantasy-action’s new season has him re-face his younger brother and Yeon muses in their new poster’s tagline that his little Rang (Kim Bum) was ever the delinquent during this time period too.

But the beautifully illustrated poster is my favorite of the two, which showcases our three mystical frenemies: Yeon, Hong-joo (Kim So-yeon), and Moo-young (Ryu Kyung-soo). In the tagline, we learn that the trio had made an oath sometime even further in the past: “Let’s swear to it! To protect each other, no matter what happens.”

The new teaser begins with our protagonist transported from present day and he narrates, “I’m Lee Yeon, this generation’s hero. But… out of all the time periods, why this one?” The text screens explain that, “the returned gumiho has landed in 1938,” and, in voiceover, Yeon is given a mission to fulfill.

We then cut to Yeon crash landing into a moving train, where he’s greeted with a “Long time no see, Fox” from a cheeky Hong-joo. But Hong-joo is no damsel in distress and quickly overtakes a bothersome Jo Dal-hwan (Why Her), with nary a scratch to her gorgeous self.

As if hearing the audience, Yeon continues in voiceover, “What was my past self from this time period doing, you ask?” We then cut to the 1938 version of Yeon, wallowing and despairing that Ah-eum hasn’t reincarnated yet. Present day Yeon quickly turns away, embarrassed.

Yeon has bigger things to worry about anyway, and while defending himself against each new attacker, he wonders why there’s so many people trying to kill him in the 1930s. In the sequence, we catch a glimpse of Rang and Moo-young, in addition to Hwang Hee (Today’s Webtoon), Kim Yong-ji (Somebody), and Ha Do-kwon (Today’s Webtoon). The teaser then closes as Yeon fires up his gumiho power, narrating that a time of chaos is starting again.

With production continuing under Season 1’s writer Han Woo-ri and PD Kang Shin-hyo, tvN’s Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 premieres next month on May 6 in the weekend slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/04/lee-dong-wook-fights-his-past-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938/

• Like 1

I remember when all 6 main characters from Gumiho 1938 did an event, answering questions from fans. It was after they did the poster shooting.

If you are curious about the full version #NaverTV

I hope they will show the video on You Tube as well. It is there but I want to be available for everyone.

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah, that could be it. I agree.

In the teaser, someone, I assume, Taluipa, is telling Lee Yeon to come back with the stone before a specific time. That could meen something. Maybe he will loose powers after a period of time (like Cinderella). Lee Yeon has powers as we could see in the video but he appears fragile too (blind, for exemple). He fights very well while blind as well but maybe he doesn`t have gumiho powers anymore.

This is the scene. Hong Joo has flowers in her hands and Mu Young wants to cut him with his sword. And Lee yeon is helpless. I could be wrong. We don`t have the whole scene.

547d04cbd391a33bd922196db4352fc3e15e0046

From another article, it said that Lee Yeon resolve the mission but could not find the gate to return or place where Taluipa works (I forgot the name). If he is stuck without powers, that makes an interesting developement. I would like that.

But maybe I am wrong. Maybe he has to return because there are some bad consequences because the sacred stone is missing. Is nothing about his powers. We`ll see.

A completely new Kim So-yeon is coming, ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’

204289_205431_322.jpg

There is no ‘Penthouse’ Cheon Seo-jin. Actress Kim So-yeon brings out her completely new face through tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'. Attention is focusing on whether she will be able to take over the the lead role once again.

"Gumiho 1938" (directed by Kang Shin-hyo, written by Han Woori) is a fantasy action drama about Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a "gumiho" who crash-lands in the chaotic era of 1938, and tries to return to the modern world. This is the follow-up to the first season of "Gumihodan," which ended in December 2020, and reunites director Kang Shin-hyo and writer Han Woori.

Returning after three years, 'Gumiho 1938' is expected to deliver upgraded fun with more dynamic action, an expanded scale, and a variety of characters in colorful tales on top of an original worldview that exquisitely intertwines indigenous gods and native demons. In particular, actors such as Lee Dong-wook and Kim Bum, as well as new actors such as Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo, have joined the cast.

Among them, the transformation of 'trusted actress' Kim So-yeon is expected. After driving the popularity of the drama by perfectly portraying the uniquely evil Cheon Seo-jin in the popular SBS series "Penthouse," which ended in 2021, and winning the SBS Acting Award for her performance, she has chosen to make another transformation in "Gumiho1938." It will be interesting to see what new faces she will bring to the table. We can't wait to see what other new faces she will bring out.

Kim So-yeon plays Ryu Hong-ju, the owner of Myeongyeongak, a high-end restaurant in Gyeongseong, and a former mountain god of the west with a tremendous amount of power. Hong-joo was one of the four mountain gods who ruled the Korean Peninsula alongside Lee Yeon, and her true form is an eagle owl called the Lord of the Wild. When he reunites with Yi-yeon, whom she confessed to and was rejected by a long time ago, she becomes involved with him, sometimes as an ally and sometimes as an enemy.

204289_205432_3230.jpg

The stills released on the April 21st show Kim So-yeon completely erasing the name "Cheon Seo-jin" and transforming into "Ryu Hong-joo," and they are eye-catching. Her colorful outfit, sharp eyes that can't be hidden by her playful smile, and the way she holds a longsword that contrasts with her elegant hanbok are also interesting. We can't wait to see what she does next.

Kim So-yeon, who was a huge fan offantasy genre, recently told the production team, "I'm happy to join 'Gumiho1938' and I'm still very excited about the upcoming airing." "I love fantasy, so when I was asked to join the cast, I didn't think twice about it. I really wanted to take on the challenge," she said, expressing her excitement about joining "Gumiho 1938" and her love for the show.

As for Ryu Hong-joo, she said, “She is a very colorful character,” she said, “she is sly and bold, but she is so lovable.” She continued, “She is pretty as she knows herself, but she fights well and is very strong.” She hopes it came out well, adding to the anticipation. ‘The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’ will premiere on May 6th following ‘Pandora: Fabricated Paradise’.

http://www.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=204289