[Drama 2022/2023] The First Responders,소방서 옆 경찰서-Season 1 & 2

larus

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

“Everything is difficult” After the death of the PD of “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station”...

S3JOORYTFNAHPZGVRDVZAIEZH4.jpg

'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station', which was stopped filming due to the death of the producer, is returning with a masterpiece in the second half of the year.

Filming for the new SBS drama 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station' was stopped in February. This is because the late producer Lee Him-chan has passed away. It is known that the deceased wrote "everything is heavy" in the last social media message he sent to himself, above which there was only a documentary record of his work. Since the deceased has been active in various works for a long time as a drama producer for 10 years, the shock of broadcasters was also great.

Initially, 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station' was scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of this year as an anticipated SBS drama. This is probably because it is a new work by director Shin Kyung-soo, who previously directed SBS dramas 'Six Flying Dragons' and 'Mung Bean Flower', as well as actors Kim Rae-won, Son Ho-jun, and Gong Seung-yeon appearing.

However, after 20 days of filming, the news about the 'police station next to the fire station' stopped. It was difficult to know when filming would resume, and in the meantime, SBS suffered a small internal redness due to an urgent change in the drama schedule.

After that, filming resumed in mid-May. There was no change in the production crew or cast. However, the show was postponed without a promise. In response, SBS recently announced promising dramas in the second half of the year, and announced that 'Police Station Next to Fire Station' will also be organized in the second half.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/07/20/UQ44KDFPHN47VKY7TIY2I3GCEE/

• Insightful 1

• 5 weeks later...
by lo_ve, September 5, 2022

Kim Rae Won and Son Ho Jun's drama "The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will have two seasons.

On September 5th, SBS confirmed that the upcoming drama "The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will have two seasons. The first season will premiere on November 11th while the second season will air in the second half of 2023. 

"The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will depict the happenings of the joint operations of both the police and the fire department. 

The series will be led by Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, Gong Seung Yeon, Jung Jin Woo, Lee Jung Hun, Ji Woo, and more. 

It will be directed by Shin Kyung Soo ("The Nokdu Flower" and "Six Flying Dragons") and written by Min Ji Eun ("Partners for Justice" and "Cinderella and the Four Knights"). The series was supposed to premiere in the first half of the year but filming got suspended due to the death of the original director, Lee Him Chan. 

Kim Rae Won will play the role of Jin Ho Gae, a detective who's passionate about catching criminals. He will work alongside Son Ho Jun's character Bong Do Jin who is a fearless firefighter with a cold personality.

"The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will air after the conclusion of Namkoong Min's drama "One Dollar Lawyer." 

v0yNW_2f.jpg

This will be the first drama of Kim Rae Won for 2022. He last starred in the tvN series "L.U.C.A.: The Beginning." The actor is also set to join the upcoming movie "Decibel" together with Lee Jong Suk, Jung Sang Hoon, Park Byung Eun, ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo, and Lee Sang Hee

Meanwhile, this will be the official comeback of Son Ho Jun to the small screen after two years. He last starred in the series "Was It Love?" Early this year, the actor led the film "Stellar: A Magical Ride" together with Lee Kyu Hyung, Heo Sung Tae, Go Gyu Pil, Kim Seul Gi, and Park Se Young.

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-police-station-next-to-fire-station-confirmed-for-two-seasons

September 5 2022

SBS drama “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” to first air Nov. 11th

The_Police_Station_Next_to_the_Fire_Stat

SBS drama series “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” starring Kim Rae-Won, Son Ho-Jun, & Gong Seung-Yeon, is now scheduled to first air November 11, 2022 in South Korea. The drama series will take over SBS’ Friday and Saturday 10PM time slot after “One Dollar Lawyer.” In addition, the drama series will have a sequel “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station Season 2” that will air sometime next year in South Korea. As the literal drama series title suggests, the screenplay will follow police officers and fire fighters, who are neighbors, work together to solve cases.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Employees at a police station and a fire station work together to solve cases.

Jin Ho-Gae (Kim Rae-Won) works as a detective. He does his job well. He isn’t friendly when he talks to people, but he solves cases with his excellent ability to grasp crimes scenes, read a criminal’s mind and having a strong will to win.

Bong Do-Jin (Son Ho-Jun) works as a firefighter. He is enthusiastic with his work. He seems cold to people, but he is nice to those around him and he takes good care of victims. He rushes to fire sites without a moment of hesitation. Song Seol (Gong Seung-Yeon) works as a paramedic. She has a warm heart.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/sbs-drama-the-police-station-next-to-the-fire-station-to-first-air-nov-11th

• Like 1

September 7 2022

Teaser trailer for SBS drama “The First Responders”

The_First_Responders-teaser1SM1.jpeg

First teaser trailer added for SBS drama series “The First Responders” (English title) starring Kim Rae-Won, Son Ho-Jun, & Gong Seung-Yeon. The drama series follows detectives and firefighters, who work in neighboring buildings, collaborating on cases. The first teaser trailer introduces that premise with Kim Rae-Won stating “Let’s cooperate” and followed by Son Ho-Jun answering “Ok. Let’s starting extinguishing the fire.”

“The First Responders” first airs November 11, 2022 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Employees at a police station and a fire station work together to solve cases.

Jin Ho-Gae (Kim Rae-Won) works as a detective. He does his job well. He isn’t friendly when he talks to people, but he solves cases with his excellent ability to grasp crimes scenes, read a criminal’s mind and having a strong will to win.

Bong Do-Jin (Son Ho-Jun) works as a firefighter. He is enthusiastic with his work. He seems cold to people, but he is nice to those around him and he takes good care of victims. He rushes to fire sites without a moment of hesitation. Song Seol (Gong Seung-Yeon) works as a paramedic. She has a warm heart.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-sbs-drama-the-first-responders

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] The First Responders/The Police Station Next to Fire Station,소방서 옆 경찰서-Kim Rae Won, Son Ho-jun& - Premieres on November 11

Kim Rae-won, Sohn Ho-joon, and Gong Seung-yeon are SBS’s First Responders

by tccolb

firet6.jpg

SBS is finally making some headway on their action drama The First Responders, releasing the first teaser along with news that a second season is already in the works.

In a story about the emergency workers who are first on the scene when you call for help, our leads represent each of the crucial groups who need to work together to provide community support.

On the police force, we have Kim Rae-won’s (L.U.C.A.: The Beginning) officer Jin Ho-gae. From the fire station, we have Sohn Ho-joon (Was It Love) playing firefighter Bong Do-jin. Rounding out the trio, Gong Seung-yeon (Bulgalsal: Immortal Souls) takes on the part of the detail-oriented paramedic Song Seol.

The new video teaser begins mid-scene with our leads all racing towards the emergency at hand. Ho-gae takes the lead, suggesting that they coordinate their tasks. And Do-jin agrees, informing the team that the fire extinguishing process has begun.

Ho-gae then says, “I want to do something that you firefighters won’t like,” and he enters a smoke-filled building to investigate on his own. A worried Seol asks, “But what about the people who are inside? What are they supposed to do?” Do-jin disagrees with Ho-gae as well, yelling that it’s too dangerous.

Do-jin reasons, “If there’s a fire, even the police need to be rescued by firefighters in order to survive. Don’t you know that?” But Ho-gae throws the argument back at him, “If firefighters become victim to crime, then they need the police to rescue them as well.” We then close on Seol having the final say, ending the three-way argument: “If the two of you get hurt, it’s my administering of first aid that’ll actually save you!”

With scripts penned by Min Ji-eun (Investigation Couple) and PD Shin Kyung-soo (Nokdu Flower) at the helm, SBS drama The First Responders is currently set to premiere on November 11, following One Dollar Lawyer in the Friday-Saturday slot. Season two is slated to air in the latter half of 2023.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/kim-rae-won-sohn-ho-joon-and-gong-seung-yeon-are-sbss-first-responders/

• Like 2

New Event :issohappy:

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• 3 weeks later...

@larus thank you for starting the thread, and for all the information you provided.tt
@backstreetboysfan, thank you for all the uipdates.

I am excited for a new Drama with Kim Rae-Won, and I like his pairing with Gong Seung-Yeon.
yoKim Rae-won actually got me into K-Drama, when Netflix noticed I liked foodie movies and recommended I watch "Gourmet" aka "The Grand Chef." I was hooked, and watched everything else with Kim Rae Won. 

I loved Partners for Justice, so I look forward to a new Drama by scriptwriter Min Ji-Eun.

It will be  a good idea to submit license requests

Viki 
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie
Netflix (One request only)
https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

On 1/8/2022 at 6:42 AM, jongski said:

I like the thwo male leads... not so much the female one but I'm still gonna watch this

@jongski, nice to see you here.

I have not seen Gong Seong-Yeon in a lot. But I liked what I did see: 
Heard it Through the Grapevine. Good black comedy.
My Shy Boss (that Drama was bad because the FL was awful. She should have never taken on a leading role when she was not ready for it; And they should not have offered it to her.)
My Only Love Song was cute and funny. (I think it may still be on Netflix.)
Circle was a very good Drama.
I especially adored her in "Master of Revenge." Her love story with Lee Sang-Yeob's character went straight to our hearts.  Some people said it was the best part of that  Drama... That is the first Drama I think of when I think of her....

• Like 3

15 hours ago, irilight said:

I have not seen Gong Seong-Yeon in a lot. But I liked what I did see: 
Heard it Through the Grapevine. Good black comedy.
My Shy Boss (that Drama was bad because the FL was awful. She should have never taken on a leading role when she was not ready for it; And they should not have offered it to her.)
My Only Love Song was cute and funny. (I think it may still be on Netflix.)
Circle was a very good Drama.
I especially adored her in "Master of Revenge." Her love story with Lee Sang-Yeob's character went straight to our hearts.  Some people said it was the best part of that  Drama... That is the first Drama I think of when I think of her....

I like her too but I saw her only in drama Circle and Six Flying Dragons. 

15 hours ago, irilight said:

I loved Partners for Justice, so I look forward to a new Drama by scriptwriter Min Ji-Eun.

Me too. I hope for a good script. I was looking forward to see a drama about a rescue team. I thought Jirisan will be the drama but they concentrated on the mistery/ fantasy and not about the rescue team. I hope this time it will be different.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Watch: Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, And Gong Seung Yeon Are “The First Responders” To Save The Day In New Drama Teaser

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 21, 2022
by S. Cho

SBS’s upcoming drama “The First Responders” has shared its first teaser!

Starring Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, “The First Responders” tells the story of the joint response from the police, firefighters, and paramedics. The drama highlights the teamwork of the first responders who live to save the lives of others.

The intense first teaser kicks off with a fire truck, ambulance, and police car in line as they race to the scene. The caption reads, “Those who come first when [you’re] faced with danger.”

Among these first responders, there’s Jin Ho Gae (Kim Rae Won), a police officer who does not hesitate to catch criminals, Song Seol (Gong Seung Yeon), a paramedic who quickly does her best to save lives, and Bong Do Jin (Son Ho Jun), a firefighter who heads straight to the fire in order to put it out.

Spoiler

The producers shared, “‘The First Responders’ captures the story of heroes we have in the fire and police departments, whose influence we fail to reflect on, despite them being so close to us. This first-ever story of ‘first responders’ will gift you novelty and be touching and relatable. We ask for lots of interest until the first broadcast.”

“The First Responders” premieres on November 12 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1550784wpp/watch-kim-rae-won-son-ho-jun-and-gong-seung-yeon-are-the-first-responders-to-save-the-day-in-new-drama-teaser

• Like 3