[Drama 2022/2023] The First Responders,소방서 옆 경찰서-Season 1 & 2

larus

“The First Responders” Season 2 Confirms Premiere Date

Jun 27, 2023
by S. Kim

20230627015256_the-first-responders_post

The second season of “The First Responders” is gearing up for its premiere!

Starring Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, “The First Responders” is a drama about members of the police force, fire department, and paramedic team as they come together to help their city in any way they can. Season 1 started airing last November and concluded its 12-episode run at the end of 2022.

The literal translation of the official Season 2 title is “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station and the National Forensic Service.” Season 2 will draw out the upgraded teamwork between the fire department that puts out the fires, the police force that catches crime, and the National Forensic Service (NFS) that catches evidence as they face unprecedented events.

Kim Rae Won, who was in perfect sync with his character Jin Ho Gae in Season 1, Son Ho Jun, who showcased both a sharp and humane side as firefighter Bong Do Jin, and Gong Seung Yeon, who impressed through her portrayal of paramedic Song Seol with a strong and easygoing charm, will reprise their roles and showcase upgraded acting skills and stronger chemistry in Season 2.

The production team remarked, “Season 2 of ‘The First Responders’ is a drama that the production team and actors who paved the way for ‘Korean [investigation] cooperation dramas’ through ‘The First Responders’ decided to produce in order to present viewers with intense pleasure once again.”

“The First Responders” Season 2 is set to premiere on August 4 at 10 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Revenant.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1596541wpp/the-first-responders-season-2-confirms-premiere-date

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022/2023] The First Responders,소방서 옆 경찰서-Kim Rae Won, Son Ho-jun & Gong Seung-yeon -Season 2 premieres on August 4
June 27 2023

Air date set for SBS drama “The First Responders 2”

The_First_Responders-p1.jpg

SBS drama series “The First Responders 2,” starring Kim Rae-Won, Son Ho-Jun, & Gong Seung-Yeon, will first air August 4, 2023 in South Korea. The drama series will take over SBS’ Friday and Saturday 10PM time slot after the conclusion of currently airing drama series “Revenant.” “The First Responders 2” is a sequel to 2022 SBS drama series “The First Responders,” where a neighboring police department and fire department cooperated on cases with the lives of troubled people at stake. It has been revealed for “The First Responders 2,” that the National Forensic Service will also work with the police and fire departments to catch villains that are the worst of the worst.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/air-date-set-for-sbs-drama-the-first-responders-2

by Lily Alice, June 27, 2023
17 6

SBS's upcoming drama, The First Responders Season 2, is preparing for release. 

The First Responders Season 2 is an exciting collaboration between firefighters, police officers, and the National Forensic Service, as they tackle the daunting challenges of crime-solving. 

Building upon the concept introduced in the previous season, the K-drama explores the lives and challenges of "first responders". As the story unfolds, we witness the dynamic collaboration between the police and firefighters, as they relentlessly pursue cunning criminals. 

wJWXxN_2f.png

The first season concluded with a double-digit rating of 10.3%, and fans of the drama eagerly await the continuation of the series, as the firefighters, police officers, and the National Forensic Service come together to tackle the most vicious villains. 

The K-drama casts Kim Rae WonSon Ho JunGong Seung YeonKang Gi DoongSeo Hyun Chul, and Ji Woo, among others.  

Kim Rae Won returns as the investigator Jin Ho Gae, Son Ho Jun as the sharp-witted firefighter Bong Do Jin, and Gong Seung Yeon as the compassionate paramedic Song Seol. 

The screenplay of the K-drama is penned by the esteemed screenwriter Min Ji Eun, whose dedication and thoughtfulness shine through in the plot. Whereas, director Shin Kyung Soo's visionary approach and visually-stunning cinematography promise to immerse viewers. 

The First Responders Season 2 will premiere on August 4th. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-rae-won-s-the-first-responders-season-2-reveals-premiere-date

by Lily Alice, June 30, 2023
14 3

SBS has released teaser posters heralding the return of Kim Rae Won as "Jindo Gae" in The First Responders Season 2.

The First Responders Season 2 brings an exciting collaboration between firefighters (who extinguish fires and mitigate damage), police officers (who catch criminals), and the National Forensic Service officials (who secure evidence) as they tackle the daunting challenges of crime-solving. 

The second season takes the world of the K-drama to a whole new level by including National Forensic Service.

The teaser posters show Jin Ho Gae (Kim Rae Won), who is nicknamed Jindo Gae (Jindo Dog) for his unrelenting pursuit of criminals, standing amidst a harrowing scene where firefighters, police officers, and forensic experts are seen tackling the dire circumstances. 

d0Onkb_2f.jpg

Jin Ho Gae's troubled expression stands out and hints at the unpredictable chain of disasters that will take in numerous victims, evoking a sense of suspense and anticipation.

In the poster, set against the backdrop of a sunset, Jin Ho Gae is seen heading towards dead bodies lying on the crime scene while giving a side look with his back towards the camera.

kA0jmg_2f.png

His resolute expression raises expectations for his confrontation with the ultimate villain, the mastermind behind a deadly "Death Game" targeting innocent civilians. The collaboration between the fire department, police, and forensic experts, led by Jin Ho Gae, promises to keep viewers hooked throughout the series.

The production team emphasized, "The teaser poster vividly portrays Jin Ho Gae's relentless pursuit of justice and his confrontations with heinous criminals", and they requested support while expressing their gratitude for the anticipation of The First Responders Season 2

The First Responders Season 2 is scheduled to premiere on August 4 at 10 PM, following the currently airing drama "Revenant." 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-rae-won-continues-his-pursuit-of-criminals-in-the-first-responders-season-2

News bites: June 29, 2023

by tccolb

Oh Eui-sik

Oh Eui-shik (Crash Course in Romance) confirmed casting for SBS’s The First Responders 2, newly joining Kim Rae-won (L.U.C.A.: The Beginning), Sohn Ho-joon (Work Later Drink Now 2), and Gong Seung-yeon (Bulgasal: Immortal Souls) in Season 2. Written by Min Ji-eun (Investigation Couple 2) with PD Shin Kyung-soo (Nokdu Flower) at the helm, the crime-thriller will be returning on August 4. [Osen]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/06/news-bites-june-29-2023/

'The police station next to the fire station season 2' Kim Rae-won and Jinho dog return

news-p.v1.20230630.bd0a825c638d41e6b5dbb

SBS new drama 'Police station next to the fire station' season 2 'Police station next to the fire station and National Forensic Service' (script Min Ji-eun/director Shin Gyeong-soo/production studio S, Mega Monster), which will be broadcast for the first time on August 4 at 10:00 pm, is a fire catching fire, crime It is a drama depicting the upgrading cooperation to confront the unprecedented and unprecedented case of the police who catch the evidence and the National Forensic Service who catches the evidence.

'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station and the National Forensic Service', season 2 of 'The Police Station next to the Fire Station', is an extended version of 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station', which opened a new chapter in the Korean version of the investigation cooperation drama.

Last season, Son Ho-joon, who performed a three-dimensional performance with Kim Rae-won, who played the role of Jinho-gae, who proved his mastery of acting through 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station', and Gong Seung-yeon, who succeeded in acting transformation, are attracting attention by announcing that they will continue to be together in season 2.

'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station and the National Forensic Service' drew attention by presenting a 'teaser poster' announcing the splendid comeback of Jin Ho-gae (Kim Rae-won), who returned to the scene of the incident. The 'teaser poster' expresses the Jinho dog in agony in a terrible scene where firefighters, police, and even the National Forensic Service are put in, creating tension by predicting a feast of unpredictable disasters and the occurrence of endless casualties.

Just before sunset, Jinhogae, standing on the police line, looks back with his back to the sunset, exuding a unique force. In addition, Jinho dog creates an overwhelming atmosphere with just a glance looking back, while he foretells that he will burst into madness toward criminals again with his sharp eyes shining.

Jin Ho-gae's determined expression is raising expectations by suggesting a desperate struggle with the final villain who started the 'death game' against innocent citizens. In order to catch the best intelligent criminal, the "designer of disaster," Jin Ho-gae, a "person who has been involved in the arrest," is paying attention to what kind of ending the "triangle collaboration" of firefighting, police, and national fruit trees will end up with.

The production crew said, "The 'teaser poster' embodies the unimaginable crime that is heading to the worst and the great performance of Jin Ho-gae, who will be more obsessed with arresting as he chases it, with intense images." And please give a lot of support to 'Force Tree'."

Season 2 of SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station', 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station and the National Forensic Service' will be broadcast for the first time at 10:00 pm on August 4, following 'Revenant'.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202306302356003&sec_id=540201

by Lily Alice, July 4, 2023
3 2

Actor Kim Rae Won is set to make a comeback to the small screen with The First Responders Season 2.

SBS's highly-anticipated Friday-Saturday drama series, The First Responders Season 2, brings an exciting collaboration between firefighters (who extinguish fires and mitigate damage), police officers (who catch criminals), and the National Forensic Service officials (who examine evidence) as they tackle the daunting challenges of crime-solving. 

The First Responders Season 2 serves as the final chapter of The First Responders series, which brought a fresh and exhilarating K-drama centred around first responders. The drama has received high praise for its gripping storyline (written by Min Ji Eun) and visually stunning cinematography, all of which contribute to the high expectations for the second season. Director Shin Kyung Soo, who successfully helmed Season 1, returns with a strong team spirit. The talented cast, including Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, who delivered remarkable performances in Season 1, reunite with a promise to bring an even better series than Season 1.

E5vX3l_2f.jpg

On July 4, the production team unveiled stills of Kim Rae Won in his role of Jin Ho Gae. In the still, Jin Ho Gae engages in a fierce struggle to escape the engulfing flames at the fire scene, while in the forensic lab, he exudes a sharp charisma while examining the evidence with a piercing gaze.

qYVLwB_2f.jpg

Expressing his excitement and anticipation for Season 2, Kim Rae Won shared, "I am thrilled and delighted to be able to meet everyone again through Season 2. I eagerly await the broadcast too". 

BdrY1b_2f.jpg

The production team stated, "Kim Rae Won's irreplaceable talent as an actor is once again showcased in The First Responders Season 2. Please look forward to his passionate performance in the K-drama".

The First Responders Season 2 is scheduled to premiere on August 4th.

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-rae-won-returns-as-a-passionate-police-officer-in-the-first-responders-season-2

Kim Rae Won Is A Force To Be Reckoned With In “The First Responders” Season 2

Jul 6, 2023
by S. Nam

SBS’s “The First Responders” Season 2 has unveiled its first stills of Kim Rae Won!

Starring Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, “The First Responders” is a drama about members of the police force, fire department, and paramedic team as they come together to help their city in any way they can. Season 2 will draw out the upgraded teamwork between the fire department that puts out the fires, the police force that catches crime, and the National Forensic Service (NFS) that catches evidence as they face unprecedented events.

The newly released stills preview Kim Rae Won reprising his role as Jin Ho Gae who is a police officer down to his core. In the stills, Jin Ho Gae is at the scene of a fire and at the National Forensic Service building, burning with intense tenacity. At the site of the fire, Jin Ho Gae fights fiercely to escape to safety. Another still shows Jin Ho Gae visiting the autopsy room of the National Forensic Service, examining the evidence with his sharp gaze.

Kim-Rae-Won-3.jpeg

Kim-Rae-Won-2.jpeg

With Season 1 ending on a shocking cliff hanger, viewers are already anticipating Jin Ho Gae’s transformation in Season 2. Kim Rae Won commented, “I’m very happy to meet [viewers] again with Season 2, and I’m also awaiting the broadcast with excitement.” He added, “In Season 2, [viewers] will be able to feel a different sense of enjoyment and touching emotions than from Season 1.”

The production team shared, “It will be proven with ‘The First Responders 2’ that Kim Rae Won is an irreplaceable actor. Having given catharsis to viewers through Season 1, please check through the broadcast to see how Jin Ho Gae will change in Season 2 as well as the passionate acting of Kim Rae Won, who will impress with each episode.”

“The First Responders” Season 2 will premiere on August 4 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1598752wpp/kim-rae-won-is-a-force-to-be-reckoned-with-in-the-first-responders-season-2

• Like 1

Gong Seung Yeon Does Not Fear Walking Into Fire To Save Lives In “The First Responders” Season 2

Jul 6, 2023
by S. Kim
20230706073858_Gong-Sy-00.jpg?s=900x600&

SBS’s upcoming Season 2 of “The First Responders” has dropped new stills featuring Gong Seung Yeon!

Starring Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, “The First Responders” is a drama about members of the police force, fire department, and paramedic team as they come together to help their city in any way they can. Season 2 will draw out the upgraded teamwork between the fire department that puts out the fires, the police force that catches crime, and the National Forensic Service (NFS) that catches evidence as they face unprecedented events.

In the newly released stills, Song Seol (Gong Seung Yeon) goes into the fire scene caused by a serial arsonist and works hard to save as many people as she can. Song Seol in her turnout gear walks through the black smoke and shows her determination to save lives even when the red alert signal goes off.

gong-sy-04.jpeg

gong-sy-03.jpeg

Spoiler

gong-sy-02.jpeg

gong-sy-01.jpeg

“The First Responders” Season 2 is set to premiere on August 4 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1598799wpp/gong-seung-yeon-does-not-fear-walking-into-fire-to-save-lives-in-the-first-responders-season-2

• Like 1

I finished watching the first season yesterday. I watched it in three days. I like it. It was a solid crime show.

I like the rescue team but I wish there was a story only with the rescue team solving cases, helping people and living an ordinary life without the crime element. I have hoped that Jirisan will be the kind of drama I was looking for, it was not. Now The First Responders. I am still waiting for slice of life drama about a rescue team.

Now about The First Responders season 1. It was too much detective cases and less rescue cases but I've resigned myself that it is a crime drama. I like the genre so I am not complaining too much. I liked the idea of employees at a police station and a fire station work together to solve cases, plus a paramedic.

My favorite character was Jin Ho-Gae. He is a larger than life kind of character, he is a little nuts but I really like how he was looking for every clue and posibility to salve the case. His partner Gongmyung Pil was funny as well and they made a good partnership. 

We did not get too much of Bong Do-Jin but he is a good guy and a dedicated fireman. It was obvious that the serial arsonist in the last episode of season 1 was his childhood friend. I wonder if that friend was the name from the suspect list they put aside because he was a fireman. 

Song Seol is a good girl. She made a good relationship with the newcomer Jin Ho Gae, and she made him open up more.

It was obvious that Do Jin has romantic feelings for Song Seol and he even confessed to her when he huged her and said that he can`t live if something bad will happen to her. They knew each other for a long time but she was surprised by his action. I guess he never said anything to her. So why buying a ring when you are not sure she has the same feelings? :)

The show hinted a romantic relationship with both the leading men and I wish they won`t go further with the love triangle. Song Seol likes both men but let see if the writer will develop a romantic relationship with one of them.

So far, everything is possible.

What I did not like. The relationship between Jin Ho-Gae and his father and the Assemblyman Ma Joong-Do as the almighty corrupt politian who wants to be president. And the even bigger boogeyman that even scary Ma Tae-Hwa is trembling in fear. I guess he will appear in the second season. I will be perfectly fine if there weren`t such characters or other phychopats or corrupt higher ups and we saw more the relationship between the main characters, or the rescue team dynamic, with ordinary cases. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

Song Seol in her turnout gear walks through the black smoke and shows her determination to save lives even when the red alert signal goes off.

Where are the other firemen? I understand that she wants to save lives but it is unrealistic for a paramedic woman to make the work of a fireman.

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, July 7, 2023
2 1

With its release just around the corner, The First Responders Season 2 unveiled the first teaser to give the fans a glimpse of what is in store for them. 

The First Responders Season 2 brings an exciting collaboration between firefighters, police officers, and the National Forensic Service, as they tackle the daunting challenges of crime-solving. 

The first teaser for The First Responders Season 2 portrays the police, firefighters, and forensic experts, as they come together to catch criminals. 

vXvrkp_2f.jpg

The teaser begins with Jin Ho Gae (Kim Rae Won) knocking down the culprit, saying, "You touched the wrong dog". He then reappears in a police uniform, marking his grand comeback. His fiery punches and statement, "I have come from hell", mark his return as a more powerful character. Amidst the chaotic scene, he asserts his unwavering determination by exclaiming, "I will definitely catch this guy", and passionately declares, "I am a police officer", revealing his fervor for fighting crime.

Subsequently, the teaser shows the phrase "The Stronger Villain" alongside an enigmatic figure wearing gloves, ominous footsteps leaving droplets of blood, and Ma Tae Hwa (Lee Do Yup), who had been arrested, telling Jin Ho Gae, "You're just a dog in front of him." 

Additionally, Jin Ho Gae says, "He is the one who planned all the crimes from the Bang Phil-gu incident to this case", raising suspense about the identity of the enigmatic character. The teaser further showcases a series of intense scenes, including fire incidents, a hand wielding a medical knife perilously, a vehicle crashing into a building, ruthless actions, shattered car windows, ambulance personnel rushing to a location, and a massive explosion. 

The caption "The Stronger Collaboration" appears on the screen as the teaser progresses with a dynamic tempo. Jin Ho Gae, Bong Do Jin (Son Ho Jun), and Song Seol (Gong Seung Yeon) energetically head to work. This scene is followed by Bong Do Jin's voice declaring, "This is unbeatable", as firefighters, police officers, and forensic experts mobilize powerfully. Furthermore, Jin Ho Gae's final words, "Now we have a mutual relationship", amplify the curiosity surrounding The First Responders Season 2 as it establishes a perfect collaboration between the trio. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-rae-won-s-the-first-responders-season-2-drops-1st-teaser

July 7 2023

Trailer added for SBS drama “The First Responders 2”

The_First_Responders_2-tp3.jpg

Trailer added for SBS drama series “The First Responders 2” starring Kim Rae-Won, Son Ho-Jun, & Gong Seung-Yeon. Drama series is a sequel to 2022 SBS drama series “The First Responders.” Captions in the teaser trailer state (0:02) “Once he bites, he won’t let go,” (0:04) “Jin Ho-Gae’s back,” (0:07) “More powerful character,s” (0:10) “More powerful villains,” (0:17) “More powerful crimes,” (0:25) “More powerful cooperation.” Meanwhile, below is the first teaser poster for the drama series.

“The First Responders 2” first airs August 4, 2023 in South Korea.

The_First_Responders_2-tp1.jpg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/trailer-added-for-sbs-drama-the-first-responders-2

WATCH: Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun and Gong Seung Yeon reunite in first teaser for The First Responders 2

SBS released a stunning first teaser for the awaited sequel of The First Responders starring formidable trio- Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun and Gong Seung Yeon.

Written by Anoushka Mathew Published on Jul 07, 2023   |  01:47 PM IST  |  39.3K

984433800_thefirstresponders2.jpg

The 1st teaser for The First Responders 2 was released on July 7 and attracted attention because it showed a stronger collaboration between the National Forensic Service, firefighters, and the police. The 37-second secret' raises assumptions for the introduction of the Justice fighters of the general set of laws who will break the more intricate and horrendous last supervisor in the show and their extraordinary achievement. First, Kim Rae Won's Jin Ho Gae boldly confronted the offender, telling him, "You're crazy, you touched the wrong dog," and "Jin Ho Gae (Gae means dog in Korean) won't let go once bitten!" He showed up in a police uniform with the caption, 'He's back!', announcing an impressive return. 

In addition, Jin Ho Gae, who was yelling at the chaotic scene with his fists, vowed with all of his might, "I will definitely catch this RickRoll'D!" The following line, "more powerful villain!", "You're just a mutt in front of them," a mysterious figure in work gloves and with bloody footprints told Jin Ho Gae by Mae Hwa (Lee Do Yeop), who had been arrested in a detention center. Tension was created and a warning was included. Likewise, as indicated by Jin Ho Gae's declaration that Mae Hwa is the person who planned every one of the violations from the Bangpil Gu episode to another one, uncovering the mysterious developments and savagery of the puzzling individual.

However, the subtitle reads, "More powerful cooperation and there is a forensic department next to the police station and fire station?" Jin Ho Gae, Bong Do Jin (Son Ho Jun), and Song Seol (Gong Seung Yeon) energetically go to work in accordance with Jin Ho Gae's words that appeared above the background sound that changed to a more turbulent tempo. The firefighters, police, and NFS personnel rushed to the scene in sync with Song Seol and Bong Do Jin's voice as they sang "This is invincible."

Re-assembling the team in SBS’s The First Responders 2

by tccolb

Kicking off a new promo run for the upcoming second season of The First Responders, SBS has released new posters and a video teaser featuring our returning heroes: Kim Rae-won (L.U.C.A.: The Beginning), Sohn Ho-joon (Work Later Drink Now 2), and Gong Seung-yeon (Bulgasal: Immortal Souls).

With our trio reprising their roles from the first season, the crime-action continues to explore the dynamics of emergency response – with the police force, firefighters, and paramedics at the forefront. But this time, the story will be adding in the impact of forensics, as another layer in the ultimate fight to serve and protect the people.

Living up to his nickname of “Jindo Dog,” the teaser begins with our police officer hero (Kim Rae-won) and the appearing text screens announce that Jin Ho-gae has returned: the man who bites and never lets go. As determined as ever to catch the culprits, Ho-gae informs them that they’re messing with a crazy dog and that he’s come from hell to take them down.

In the text screens that follow, we learn that Ho-gae is back a stronger character. But the villain has upped their game as well and Lee Do-yub (Oh! Young-shim) warns Ho-gae that, “To that guy, you’re just a mutt.” Ho-gae thus believes that this is the mastermind behind all the cases they’ve been chasing. Off screen, we hear a mysterious woman drawl, “It’s a shame this has happened to someone so young, all because of one Jindo dog with rabies.”

This means, of course, that cooperation among the good guys has to be stronger as well and we finally get a peek at our firefighter Bong Do-jin (Sohn Ho-joon) and paramedic Song Seol (Gong Seung-yeon) in the final sequence. The teaser then closes as the different teams each display their heroes’ walk, showcasing more familiar faces, including Seo Hyun-cheol (Remarriage & Desires), Kang Ki-doong (Reborn Rich), and Ji-woo (Age of Youth 2) among others.

With production remaining in the hands of Season 1 PD Shin Kyung-soo (Nokdu Flower) and writer Min Ji-eun (Investigation Couple 2), SBS’s The First Responders 2 will be launching next month on August 4. The series will be airing in the weekend slot, following Revenant, and will also be available on Disney+.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/07/re-assembling-the-team-in-sbss-the-first-responders-2/

by Hazel Jung, July 12, 2023

kA0lbk_2f.jpg

Spoiler

kA0lbk_2f.jpg

The new season, The First Responders Season 2, will premiere on August 4th at 10 PM KST on SBS. The drama depicts the upgraded collaboration between firefighters who extinguish fires, police officers who solve crimes, and forensic experts who gather evidence as they confront unprecedented and challenging cases.

eYwOJn_2f.jpg

The First Responders Season 2, following the success of Season 1, which expanded the horizons of Korean investigative dramas, brings together writer Min Ji Eun, who crafted a solid script that awakens the true flavor of 'K-collaboration dramas,' and director Shin Kyung Soo, known for his immersive visuals, to create an exciting viewing experience. Moreover, the intense performances of actors Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, Gong Seung Yeon, and other talented actors who fully immersed themselves in their characters have received attention and will continue to captivate the audience.

QJnzW7_2f.jpg

About this, Kim Rae Won and Son Ho Jun in The First Responders Season 2 are set to steal the spotlight with a dangerous scene where they rely solely on a rope while in a fire pit. It showcases Jin Ho Gae (Kim Rae Won), wearing firefighting gear, and Bong Do Jin (Son Ho Jun) tied together as flames surge around them, engaging in a life-or-death cooperative mission. With their intense focus evident even beneath their helmets, the scene raises anticipation about whether they will overcome the imminent crisis and complete their unique 'Jin-Bong Cross' to capture both criminals and fires.

Spoiler

wJW5o8_2f.jpg

Furthermore, in Season 1, Bong Do Jin played a pivotal role in helping Jin Ho Gae return after contemplating leaving the police force following the Kim Hyun Seo (Lee Soo Kyung) incident. Bong Do Jin sincerely said, "You're suited to get angry at criminals and catch those bastards," reigniting Jin Ho Gae's passion. The chemistry between Jin Ho Gae and Bong Do Jin, whose obsession with apprehension and fires is strikingly similar, will be highlighted in their showdown against the ultimate villain.

Spoiler

4emvQr_2f.jpg

The production team stated, "Kim Rae Won and Son Ho Jun's Jin Ho Gae and Bong Do Jin will ignite a fantastic chemistry that evolves into a deep relationship in Season 2," and added, "Please look forward to the first episode of The First Responders Season 2, which will feature thrilling moments, imminent crises, and crucial decisions in each episode."

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama The First Responders Season 2, will premiere on August 4th at 10 PM KST, following the conclusion of Revenant.

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-first-responders-season-2-kim-rae-won-and-son-ho-jun-s-teamwork-in-the-midst-of-flames

Spoiler

Kim Rae Won And Son Ho Jun Work Together To Stop A Fire In “The First Responders” Season 2

Kim Rae Won And Son Ho Jun Work Together To Stop A Fire In “The First Responders” Season 2

SBS’s “The First Responders” Season 2 has unveiled new stills of Kim Rae Won and Son Ho Jun!

Starring Kim Rae Won as police officer Jin Ho Gae, Son Ho Jun as fire fighter Bong Do Jin, and Gong Seung Yeon as paramedic Song Seol, “The First Responders” is a drama about members of the police force, fire department, and paramedic team as they come together to help their city in any way they can. Season 2 will draw out the upgraded teamwork between the fire department that puts out the fires, the police force that catches crime, and the National Forensic Service (NFS) that catches evidence as they face unprecedented events.

The released stills capture Jin Ho Gae and Bong Do Jin working together at the scene of a fire with only a rope to support them. Dressed in fireproof suits, Jin Ho Gae and Bong Do Jin, who are both tied to a rope, are seen working together in a space where flames are rising. Viewers’ curiosity is heightened on whether Jin Ho Gae, whose super-focused expression can be seen even with his helmet on, and Bong Do Jin, who seems to be struggling hard, will be able to get the fire under control and solve the fire case together as a team.

Back in Season 1, Bong Do Jin showed up in front of Jin Ho Gae, who was about to quit the police force after the Kim Hyun Seo (Lee So E) incident, and gave him a heartfelt pep talk that served as a wake-up call for Jin Ho Gae’s comeback.

Attention is focused on the performance that Jin Ho Gae and Bong Do Jin will show as they face the final villain.

kim-rae-won.jpeg

kim-rae-won-first-responders-season-2.jp

son-ho-jun.jpeg

Spoiler

son-ho-jun-first-responders-season-2.jpe

The production team commented, “Jin Ho Gae and Bong Do Jin, played by Kim Rae Won and Son Ho Jun, have fantastic chemistry in Season 2. Stay tuned for the premiere of ‘The First Responders’ Season 2 which will feature moments of immediacy, crisis, and life-or-death decisions every episode.”

“The First Responders” Season 2 will premiere on August 4 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1600205wpp/kim-rae-won-and-son-ho-jun-work-together-to-stop-a-fire-in-the-first-responders-season-2