Lee Junho 이준호 of 2PM [Drama "King the Land" 2023]

czakhareina

17 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Nice...   simple and charismatic... :fullofhearts:

they are totally banking on the red shirt junho form the My House viral fancam...

I can't complain, cause it totally works...

and here to share what had me up so late last night as: MBC's I live alone dropped their preview for next weeks episodes... and Junho is back for the show.....! 

.... and now he is showing publicly his noona and his adorbs nephew...

I had total heart attack, died and resurrected to watch the preview a million times over:

English subtitle translation by jlml718:

Spoiler

• Like 2

ENG TRANS – Junho – Harper’s Bazaar Magazine Korea March 2016 ‘Move the Rope’

img_2733.jpg?w=636screen-shot-2019-08-20-at-1.17.51-am.png

FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://jlml718.home.blog/2019/08/20/eng-trans-junho-harpers-bazaar-magazine-korea-march-2016-move-the-rope/

I've mentioned about his on-screen bromance...

but his real life bromance is just as adorable/memorable

2PM’s Junho Thanks Song Joong Ki For Supporting His New Drama “The Red Sleeve Cuff”

Oct 23, 2021 | by C. Hong

2PM’s Junho recently showed off his friendship with Song Joong Ki!

On his social media account, Junho shared a photo of a snack truck that Song Joong Ki had sent to the set of Junho’s upcoming drama “The Red Sleeve Cuff.” The banner includes a photo of Junho and the words, “I am cheering on the cast and crew of ‘The Red Sleeve Cuff.’ From Song Joong Ki.”

On the photo, Junho write, “Song Joong Ki, please come in person.”

Junho and Song Joong Ki became friends after meeting in 2009 on the KBS variety show “Let’s Go Dream Team.”

“The Red Sleeve Cuff” is an upcoming traditional historical drama from MBC about the imperial court romance between court lady Seong Deok Im (Lee Se Young) and emperor Yi San (Junho). It premieres on November 5 and will be available on Viki.

LInk: https://www.soompi.com/article/1494856wpp/2pms-junho-thanks-song-joong-ki-for-supporting-his-new-drama-the-red-sleeve-cuff

and SJK sent 2 snack trucks: 1 is a coffee truck another is a pizza truck

Spoiler

• czakhareina changed the title to Lee Junho 이준호 | [Lead in 2AM's comeback MV 11/01 | Upcoming Drama "Red Sleeve Cuff" 11/12]

excerpt from Articles on upcoming I Live Alone guesting featuring LJH's nephew

For his nephew, Junho’s turns his smartphone on and becomes a music video director. We should also expect a 2PM dance medley with ‘little Junho’ and ‘adult Junho’. Junho turned into a ‘must do it uncle’ who can do anything for his nephew…

FCvzJt_XoAIs6Mo?format=jpg&name=360x360

From bicycle flex to assembling, even on a busy day, the aegyo of ‘little Junho’ who is his uncle’s chewing gum, melts away at once and shows off a golden chemistry.  

FCvzKABWUAAdnQw?format=jpg&name=small

Especially Junho who spends the day with his first nephew reveals, “an unexpected feeling I’ve never felt before. My nephew is my first love”

FCvzKO7X0AgSzaK?format=jpg&name=small

credit Les (@Ok_bingu) | Twitter

Upcoming Guesting for Radio Star on November 3, 2021

Spoiler

FCuDijrVcAgxdxY?format=jpg&name=large

• czakhareina changed the title to Lee Junho 이준호 of 2PM [I Live Alone 10/29 @10pmKST ☆ 2AM's MV 11/01 ☆ Upcoming Drama "Red Sleeve Cuff" 11/12]

I live Alone Ep419

[Junho Cut Clips]

Junho is back with 'red Sleeve Cuff: Junho's Saguek Lines practice

Junho and His Nephew Woojin with the Same Smile;

Nephew's Aegyo is heartbreaking

32-year-old Uncle Junho's difficult nephew-parenting diary

Spoiler

With Extreme difficulty, Uncle Junho who challenges taking nephew for a nap

Junho's golden cheating day!

Impressive tteokbokki eating show

• czakhareina changed the title to Lee Junho 이준호 of 2PM [Upcoming Drama "Red Sleeve Cuff" 11/12]