[Drama 2022] Sixth Sense Kiss,키스식스센스

larus

April 25 2022

First teaser trailer for Disney+ drama “Kiss Sixth Sense”

Kiss_Sixth_Sense-teaserSM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for Disney+ drama series “Kiss Sixth Sense” starring Yoon Kye-Sang & Seo Ji-Hye. Narration in the teaser trailer goes (0:06) Seo Ji-Hye “No one will believe this, but whenever my lips touches someone else, I can see their future,” (0:14) Yoon Kye-Sang “Assistant Manager Hong Ye-Sool if you don’t have such a sense, quit,” (0:16) Seo Ji-Hye “I knew it at first sight. Let’s not get involved with him,” (0:22) Seo Ji-Hye “I saw a future that should never happen.  I’m with .. in the future .. Cha Min-Hu. What am I doing?”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” will be available to stream from May 25, 2022.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Since she was little, Ye-Sool (Seo Ji-Hye) has held a special ability. Whenever her lips touches someone else, she is able to see that person’s future. But, she has no idea if her premonition is a month, year, or several years into the future. Ye-Sool currently works at an advertising company. She enjoys her work, but she hates her boss Min-Hu (Yoon Kye-Sang). One day, by accident, Ye-Sool’s lips makes contact with Min-Hu’s neck and she sees them naked in bed together.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-disney-drama-kiss-sixth-sense

teaser

• Like 2

Can you see the future when your lips touch? 'Kiss Six Sense'

MQHA2PZE3SPBILHS4KLICI6YAE.jpg

Disney+'s new original series 'Kiss Six Sense' (written by Jeon Yu-ri, directed by Nam Ki-hoon) confirmed the exclusive release of Disney+ on May 25 and released the 'Kissing Edition' video. The thrilling romance begins with Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye, who saw a future that should never happen.

'Kiss Six Sense' is attracting attention as a thrilling romance from Disney+. It is based on the original Naver web novel of the same name, which was loved for its fresh material and witty story.

The released video opens the door to the special ability of art (Seo Ji-hye). Art while drinking coffee in her company lobby while looking out the window on a sunny day, suddenly asks her colleague Umji (Bora Hwang), "Isn't the lobby so nice on a rainy day?" start Umji is very startled by the sudden rain, but she is still unmoved as if she knew art. She actually has a special ability that she will "trust no one to" in her. That is, "to see the real future when your lips touch other people's bodies".

There is one person she thought she should never be entangled in art like that. It is Cha Min-hoo (Yoon Kye-sang), her own shooter and the team leader of Zewoo Planning and Planning 1 Team. This is because, for the sake of performance, he pushes art to the limit by spewing out the harsh words of “If you don’t have that sense, hit him” without hesitation. However, in art, due to an accidental accident, his lips touched Min-hoo, and he saw a future that should never happen. In the dizzying (?) future that rips off their hair saying, "What am I doing with Cha Min-hoo?"

This video condensedly contains the main theme of 'Kiss Six Sense', an exhilarating extrasensory romance caused by mysterious abilities. While fresh and differentiated fun is expected, the production team said, "The relationship with the boss Min-hoo, whom she hated so much that she wanted to kill him, is gradually changing due to the psychic ability of art to see the future when his lips touch. Please look forward to a special romance that will awaken all the senses of the viewers.”

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/04/25/NWKSPISEOD626UXGSFHXXPINYI/

• Like 2

Watch: Seo Ji Hye And Yoon Kye Sang’s Surprise Kiss Leads To A Shocking Revelation In “Kiss Sixth Sense”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 25, 2022
by S. Cho

“Kiss Sixth Sense” has unveiled an exciting new “kiss” version trailer!

The Disney+ original drama “Kiss Sixth Sense” was originally a web novel before being adapted into a webtoon. It is about a woman named Hong Ye Sul (Seo Ji Hye) who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo (Yoon Kye Sang) and sees them in bed together in the future.

The new “kiss” trailer gives a closer look at Ye Sul’s peculiar ability to see into the future. As she sips a cup of coffee and looks out her office lobby window at the clear sky, Ye Sul throws off her co-worker Um Ji (Hwang Bo Ra) as she randomly asks, “Isn’t the lobby so nice on rainy days?” At that exact moment, it starts to pour, shocking Um Ji who asks, “What? How did you know that?”

Ye Sul shares, “No one will believe me, but when my lips touch the body of someone else, I can really see the future.” At work, Ye Sul starts crossing paths with her boss Cha Min Hoo, who coldly comments on her performance, “If you can’t get a hang of that, just drop it.” Due to his crabby personality, she immediately decides not to get tangled with him.

However, a dramatic incident leads to the two locking lips and the future that Hong Ye Sul sees as a result gives her a huge shock. As she thinks about the vision of them in bed together, she comments, “I’ve seen a future that can’t ever come true. In the future…what am I doing with Cha Min Hoo?!”

The producers of “Kiss Sixth Sense” commented, “The relationship between Ye Sul, who has a super power of seeing the future when she kisses someone, and her boss Min Hoo, whom she used to hate to death, will slowly start to change. Please look forward to this special romance that will awaken viewers’ senses as you find out whether the coincidental vision of their future will really come true.”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” premieres on May 25.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1523593wpp/watch-seo-ji-hye-and-yoon-kye-sangs-surprise-kiss-leads-to-a-shocking-revelation-in-kiss-sixth-sense

• Like 2

‘Kiss Six Sense’ Seo Ji-hye, the classic office look… proud career woman

EDHBJXBPSJBYHUJ2XIYWB6QQ2M.jpg

On the 28th, the OTT platform Disney Plus original drama 'Kiss Six Sense' (played by Jeon Yu-ri/directed by Nam Ki-hoon) released a still cut of Seo Ji-hye as Hong Art, a passionate 'man-rep' advertising company.

Kiss Six Sense' is a work that deals with the dizzying romance between art (Seo Ji-hye) who can see the future when her lips touch, and super sensitive Min-hoo (Yoon Kye-sang), who has overdeveloped five senses. In the play, Seo Ji-hye takes on the role of AE Hong Art, who belongs to Zewoo Planning Team 1. She is a born 'advertiser' who thinks of everything in relation to advertising

The still cuts contain the shining moments of Hong Art, which shows off the ace-like aspect of Zewoo Planning. Passion-filled eyes, and a confident and dignified attitude that comes from thorough preparation.

The production team said, "Seo Ji-hye is an actress who brightens up the atmosphere with a bright and eloquent smile along with an urban image. In that respect, it was perfect for the character of art." "Especially when your lips touch, the moment your psychic ability to see the future is demonstrated, the acting is amazing. It can be difficult, but Seo Ji-hye has studied her eyes and expressions in detail and expressed them perfectly. I think her passion will create another character for life. Please look forward to it.”

'Kiss Six Sense' will be released on Disney Plus on May 25th.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2022/04/28/N33M5W4EKW3J4PCHAUV7MBE27A/

• Like 2

Lee Joo-yeon confirmed to appear in 'Kiss Six Sense'... become a top actor

optimize

Actress Lee Joo-yeon transforms into Korea's representative celebrity character through a drama.

On the 28th, her agency C-JeS Entertainment said, "Lee Joo-yeon will meet viewers by appearing in the drama 'Kiss Six Sense' (written by Jeon Yu-ri/directed by Nam Ki-hoon), which will be released on Disney Plus (Disney+)." Please look forward to his performances.”

In this work, Lee Joo-yeon takes on the role of Oh Ji-young, the top actress that Korea loves. She is a person with the surname of a star who is quickly becoming a topic of discussion just with her photos posted on her own social networking service (SNS).

She and Minhu grew up like her brothers and sisters from her childhood, but at some point she falls in love and she gives him a surprise kiss, and she learns his 'five senses' secret. She plans to play an active role as a character that will double the visual and fun of her drama by aiming at Min-hoo, who is wary of her.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4663734

• Like 2

Seo Ji-hye sees her future with Yoon Kye-sang in Kiss Sixth Sense

by tccolb

Kiss-Sixth-Sense.jpeg

Disney+ is gearing up for their next drama Kiss Sixth Sense and promos have started trickling out featuring leads Yoon Kye-sang (Crime Puzzle), Seo Ji-hye (Dr. Brain), and Kim Ji-suk (Monthly Magazine Home).

Based on a popular webtoon by the same title, the romance stars Yoon Kye-sang as Cha Min-hoo. Talented and successful, he’s won top awards for his advertising work and is considered an ad-making god. What most people don’t know, though, is that Yoon has super heightened senses and his ability to see, hear, smell, taste, and touch is 10x more than the average person. As a result, he’s incredibly sensitive and easily irritated.

Although competent and skilled in her own right, working for the prickly Yoon Kye-sang is challenging and often stressful for Seo Ji-hye, who plays the character Hong Ye-sul. But she is hiding a curious power as well: when her lips touch another person, she’s able to see that person’s future. Although she doesn’t know where her ability comes from, everything she foresees has always come true. As if life isn’t stressful enough for Seo Ji-hye, ex-boyfriend Kim Ji-suk has suddenly come back into her life, too. Playing Lee Pil-yo, Kim’s character is an acclaimed film director who still has feelings for Seo. (Sigh, another second lead role for Kim Ji-suk — the drama gods are so cruel).

Focusing on Seo Ji-hye, the first video teaser begins with Seo walking over to the window with her coffee as she muses, “Isn’t the lobby nice when it rains?” On cue, rain starts to fall outside and a shocked Hwang Bora (Dal-li and Gamjatang) asks, “What? How did you know?” Seo explains in voiceover, “I don’t think anyone will believe it. But when my lips touch someone else, I can see their future.” The appearing text screen reads, “A person with the power to see the future.”

We then cut to Seo Ji-hye on the job where Yoon Kye-sang gives her a hard time: “Assistant Manager Hong Ye-sul, if you don’t have what it takes, then don’t bother trying.” As these things happen in dramaland, Seo and Yoon share an accidental kiss and Seo complains, “I knew from the start that I shouldn’t get involved with that jerk.” A text screen then cuts in, reading, “Foreseeing an unexpected future,” before we jump to what Seo sees in her vision. The teaser comes to a close as Seo bemoans her fate, “I saw a future that should not ever happen. Me, in the future, with Cha Min-hoo… What are we doing!?”

The second teaser is from Yoon Kye-sang’s perspective, as he reprimands his staff during a meeting: “If you’re going to treat this like a college group project, then you should start paying tuition too, right?!” The following text screen reads, “A prickly and sensitive personality,” and we quickly transition to Seo Ji-hye running up to get Yoon’s attention, unaware that he’s changing clothes. An annoyed Yoon asks her, “What do you think you’re doing?” In a sequence of shots, we see and hear Yoon calling for Seo several times, “Assistant Manager Hong!” and then randomly questioning her, “When did you start wearing perfume?” But Seo simply retorts that she isn’t wearing any.

In the next text screen, we read, “A person whose five senses are abnormally developed.” Cut to Yoon Kye-sang quickly stepping in to catch Seo Ji-hye when she falls backwards. He nags, “I told you over ten times. As a PM, you need to prepare for what could happen in all possible scenarios.” Enter Kim Ji-suk who suddenly appears before Seo, saying, “I came back. I mean, I missed you.” Extending his hand, Kim tries to make peace. A distracted Seo gets saved by Yoon in another almost accident, which perplexes him. “In the five years that I’ve known you, do you know that you’ve been acting like a completely different person these past few weeks?” Catching the sound of her heart racing, the teaser closes as Yoon asks Seo, “Do you like me?”

Written by Jeon Yuri (Radio Romance) and directed by PD Nam Ki-hoon (Oh My Baby, Beauty Inside), Disney+’s Kiss Sixth Sense premieres May 25.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/04/seo-ji-hye-sees-her-future-with-yoon-kye-sang-in-kiss-sixth-sense/

• Like 2

Yoon Kye-sang's 'Kiss Six Sense', "It's better to act while constantly doubting and anxious"

526101_637166_1250.jpg

Actor Yoon Kye-sang released a pictorial with the fashion magazine Vogue Korea.

Throughout the photo shoot, he tried to show Yoon Kye-sang itself without embellishment, and he actively participated in the photo shoot with a pose comparable to a model with a deeper gaze, and he drew attention by freely revealing the unique charm of himself.

Spoiler

526101_637167_1316.jpg

In an interview after filming, Yoon Kye-sang was asked what he liked about Cha Min-hoo's character in Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense'. Are there really no superpowers in this world? In a way, this drama is like that. I chose it because I had the urge to try living once with superhuman abilities,” he said, explaining the reason for choosing the work.

Then, when asked what was the part where he changed the most while acting, he said, “My understanding of people is expanding. But that understanding is a bit scary. When I play that role, I get to understand bad people too, but I think that might not be good. I'm already giving the answer to the time I have to live my life. "He also expressed his sincere thoughts about the troubles he is experiencing as an actor.

Finally, when asked if it's time to believe in himself, he said, "It's really strange that such a moment comes. If you shoot with confidence and say, ‘You can do this,’ you will regret it forever. Films taken with certainty do not fill the castle. Rather, it is better to shoot while doubting and anxious. It has to be horrendous to make me feel like, 'Yes, I can't do more than this'", revealing his passion for acting.

https://www.mhns.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=526101

'Kiss Sixth Sense' Kim Ji-seok, genius film director → Soon-ae-bo's ex-boyfriend

PS22042900030.jpg

The Disney+ original 'Kiss Six Sense' has released the first still cut of Kim Ji-seok, who has transformed into a genius director ', who has everything from looks to appearance and abilities, following Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye. Handsome brain Kim Ji-seok will meet a genius character and show off his strengths without regret.

The production team said, "Kim Ji-seok shows a natural and comfortable acting as if he was wearing a custom-made suit for the character of 'I need this'. In particular, Kim Ji-seok, who possesses the image of a ‘brain male’ and a ‘hunky man’ at the same time, has created a person with irresistible charm.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01131606632301040&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 2

Seo Ji Hye Is Caught Between Her Prickly Boss Yoon Kye Sang And Her First Love Kim Ji Suk In “Kiss Sixth Sense”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 3, 2022
by E. Cha

Disney+’s upcoming drama “Kiss Sixth Sense” has unveiled its main poster!

Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “Kiss Sixth Sense” will star Seo Ji Hye as Hong Ye Sul, a woman with the supernatural ability to see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo (played by Yoon Kye Sang) and sees them in bed together in the future.

Despite being a workaholic who practically lives at the office, Hong Ye Sul has never gotten close to Cha Min Hoo because of his cold and impossibly prickly personality, making her shocked and confused by her steamy vision of their future.

Making things even more complicated is the reappearance of her ex-boyfriend and first love Lee Pil Yo (played by Kim Ji Suk), who suddenly reenters her life after three years and begs her to meet up with him “just three times.”

In the newly released poster, Hong Ye Sul throws an arm around Cha Min Hoo’s shoulder while subtly pushing the none-too-pleased Lee Pil Yo away with her elbow.  The caption reads, “Just one kiss changed everything for us.”

Kiss-Sixth-Sense.jpeg

The producers of “Kiss Sixth Sense” commented, “Due to an accident that happens by choice, Ye Sul kisses Min Hoo, and she winds up seeing a future with him that she could never have imagined. The problem is that Ye Sul’s visions of the future always come true. It will be fun to watch how Ye Sul goes about tackling this unbelievable situation.”

They went on to add, “Also, please look forward to seeing Ye Sul write a different love story as she reunites with Pil Yo, her ex-boyfriend who seeks her out again.”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” will premiere on May 25. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1524715wpp/seo-ji-hye-is-caught-between-her-prickly-boss-yoon-kye-sang-and-her-first-love-kim-ji-suk-in-kiss-sixth-sense

• Like 2

by lo_ve, May 6, 2022
6 2

Kim Ga Eun will officially join the upcoming drama "Kiss Sixth Sense." 

On May 6th it was officially confirmed that Kim Ga Eun will be joining the upcoming Disney+ drama "Kiss Sixth Sense." She will be joining main leads Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Ji Suk. It was also confirmed by her agency Prain TPC that the actress will be part of the series. 

"Kiss Sixth Sense" will base its story on a web novel of the same name by Gatnyeo. It will revolve around a woman with hidden powers. She can foresee the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kissed the neck of her boss and she saw her future with him together in bed. 

The upcoming series will be helmed b director Nam Ki Hoon ("Oh My Baby") and writer Jeon Yoo Ri

Kim Ga Eun will play the role of Ban Ho Woo, the cousin of Seo Ji Hye's character. She is focused on achieving her bucket list but also has a mysterious secret. 

Other casts that will make the drama more entertaining will be Lee Joo Yeon, Hwang Bo Ra, Kim Ga Eun, Tae In Ho, and more.

"Kiss Sixth Sense" will air on May 25th and will exclusively premiere on Disney+. The series will have a total of 12 episodes. 

Qwgrv_2f.jpg

"Kiss Sixth Sense" will be Kim Ga Eun's first project for 2022. She last starred in the 2021 series  "On the Verge of Insanity" with Moon So Ri, Jung Jae Young, and Lee Sang Yeob

The actress is also known for being part of several dramas such as "The Wind Blows," "The Light in Your Eyes," "Because This Is My First Life," "Reunited Worlds," "Brain," "TV Novel: Abiding Love Dandelion," "I Hear Your Voice," and more.

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-ga-eun-is-confirmed-to-join-the-disney-drama-kiss-sixth-sense

• Like 2

:star:Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow:star:

Chingus, let's show our love and appreciation for the bright young child artists in K-dramas. :heart:

Let's celebrate their talent in our new Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow.  :partyblob:

Don’t forget to vote for your favourite Former K-drama child artists. :piggydance:

Re : @confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth

Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye, And Kim Ji Suk Are Tied Together By One Fateful Kiss In “Kiss Sixth Sense” Posters

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 10, 2022
by M. Kang

Official character posters for “Kiss Sixth Sense” are finally out!

Disney+’s upcoming “Kiss Sixth Sense” was originally a web novel before being adapted into a webtoon. The drama is about a woman named Hong Ye Sul (Seo Ji Hye) who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo (Yoon Kye Sang) and sees them in bed together in the future.

On May 9, individual posters for the three main characters were revealed, giving a taste of what’s to come. The lineup includes Cha Min Hoo, who’s a master of his senses, Hong Ye Sul, who lives with a superpower, and Lee Pil Yo (Kim Ji Suk), who’s a genius director. When placed side by side, the three posters spell out the word “SIX.”

Cha Min Hoo has conquered the world of advertising thanks to his super sensitive intuition. His five senses are at least 10 times more developed than the average person. On the surface, anyone can tell how charismatic he is from the sharp and cold look in his eyes. But underneath, there exists a prickly persona who is sensitive to all he sees, hears, and feels. The text on his poster reads, “‘The man whose future began’ with one kiss.”

yoon-kye-sang.jpg

Hong Ye Sul is an advertising AE (Account Executive). She’s the ace of her team, and her confidence shines through with her wide smile and bold pose in the poster. She’s a workaholic that has come thus far by working hard under Cha Min Hoo, a boss who doesn’t mind being rude if it means he can be honest. But aside from her amazing work ethic and thriving career, she also has the special ability to see into the future. And for better or for worse, the future she sees always comes true. Her kiss will take Cha Min Hoo and Lee Pil Yo on a ride of a lifetime, tying everyone involved into an interesting knot of relationships. The text next to her reads, “‘A woman who sees the future’ with one kiss.”

seo-ji-hye.jpg

Lee Pil Yo is the man who has it all. He’s a genius when it comes to his work as a director, so it only makes sense that he’s always smothered with requests by numerous media companies to work together. But he puts all of them aside when he gets the chance to work with one advertising company in particular. Of course, this company has a person of interest in employment: Lee Pil Yo’s ex-girlfriend Hong Ye Sul. Despite his desperate attempt at getting back together, things will get complicated since the man Hong Ye Sul sees in her vision is not him but Cha Min Hoo. The text on his poster reads, “‘The man whose future was reversed’ with one kiss.”

Spoiler

kim-ji-suk.jpg

The production team commented, “Cha Min Hoo, Hong Ye Sul, and Lee Pil Yo each have special powers which will develop the unique love triangle in ‘Kiss Sixth Sense.’ This refreshing backdrop is what sets the project apart from other romance series.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1525471wpp/yoon-kye-sang-seo-ji-hye-and-kim-ji-suk-are-tied-together-by-one-fateful-kiss-in-kiss-sixth-sense-posters

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Sixth Sense Kiss,키스식스센스 -Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye & Kim Ji Suk-Wednesday- Premieres on May 25

Rael Jung to appear in 'Kiss Six Sense'... Acting with Kim Ji-seok

202205091502480531_l.jpg

Actress Jung Ra-el will appear in the Disney+ original 'Kiss Six Sense'.

Her agency, J Wide Company, said on the 9th, "Rael Jung will appear in the drama 'Kiss Six Sense'. They said, "In this work, she works with Kim Ji-seok, who plays the role of  `LeePil-Yo', a genius film director who swept the film festival in the drama as a public relations producer for a movie company."

Jung Rael made her debut in her last 2020 with her cheese film web drama 'Reverse Girl'. She later appeared as the youngest reporter in the editorial department on tvN 'Oh My Baby' in the same year she appeared.

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202205091502491685

• Like 2

Seo Ji Hye Dishes On Her “Thrilling” Kiss Scene With Yoon Kye Sang In “Kiss Sixth Sense”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 12, 2022
by E. Cha

Seo Ji Hye has shared her excitement about her upcoming drama “Kiss Sixth Sense”!

Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “Kiss Sixth Sense” is a new Disney+ drama starring Seo Ji Hye as Hong Ye Sul, a woman with the supernatural ability to see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo (played by Yoon Kye Sang) and sees them in bed together in the future.

Despite being a workaholic who practically lives at the office, Hong Ye Sul has never gotten close to Cha Min Hoo because of his cold and impossibly prickly personality, making her shocked and confused by her steamy vision of their future.

Describing the appeal of “Kiss Sixth Sense,” Seo Ji Hye remarked, “[The story] draws you in by making you curious: what kinds of things will happen in the future due to Ye Sul’s powers? Will the future [that she sees] come true?”

Recalling why she chose the drama for her next project, she continued, “I was fascinated by Ye Sul’s powers, and I wanted to play this kind of three-dimensional character in a way that brought her to life.”

As for what she found most charming about Ye Sul as a character, the actress noted, “Rather than rely on her supernatural ability, she wants to grow as a person on her own, and she has fierce confidence when it comes to overcoming crises and adversity.”

Seo-Ji-Hye1.jpg

Reflecting on the fateful kiss scene that irrevocably changes the relationship between Hong Ye Sul and Cha Min Hoo, Seo Ji Hye commented, “When her lips first touch his and she sees a future that she never could have imagined, she’s initially just in a state of shock, and she probably wants to forget the memory. But because he’s also kind of a handsome boss, I think she also develops a strange feeling about [what she saw].”

Seo Ji Hye also shared that this accidental kiss was the scene she was personally most looking forward to. “Just like what the title hints at,” she said, “I’m most looking forward to the kiss scene in which Ye Sul sees the future.”

She added, “I think it’ll be fun to watch the drama while trying to figure out whether Ye Sul’s future with Min Hoo will go the thrilling way that she saw [in her vision]—and how the two wound up becoming entangled in such a future.”

Seo-Ji-Hye-2.jpg

Seo Ji Hye went on to tease, “There are also lots of comic elements in the scene of Ye Sul’s vision. And the acting of the other actors in the cast is also really fun to watch, so please look forward to that as well.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1525962wpp/seo-ji-hye-dishes-on-her-thrilling-kiss-scene-with-yoon-kye-sang-in-kiss-sixth-sense

• Like 3

Seo Ji Hye Glimpses An Inexplicably Romantic Future With Her Boss Yoon Kye Sang In “Kiss Sixth Sense”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 16, 2022
by E. Cha

Disney+’s upcoming drama “Kiss Sixth Sense” has unveiled a new couple poster!

Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “Kiss Sixth Sense” will star Seo Ji Hye as Hong Ye Sul, a woman with the supernatural ability to see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo (played by Yoon Kye Sang) and sees them in bed together in the future.

Cha Min Hoo has a reason for being so irritable and standoffish: he is 10 times more sensitive than an ordinary person, meaning that all of his five senses are abnormally heightened. While his super-sensitive nature has made him a star in the advertising industry, it also causes him to be harsh on others and push people away—and the main victim of his unusual disposition is Hong Ye Sul, whose primary source of stress is her difficult boss.

However, in contrast to their present-day bickering, the new poster captures the couple as they are in the inexplicable future glimpsed by Hong Ye Sul. In her vision of the future, the ultra-sensitive Cha Min Hoo is surprisingly comfortable with Hong Ye Sul invading his personal space, and the once bickering couple is romantically wrapped up in each other’s arms.

Kiss-Sixth-Sense-2.jpg

The producers of “Kiss Sixth Sense” commented, “Dressed in comfortable clothing, Yoon Kye Sang and Seo Ji Hye lied down next to each other and chatted affectionately while participating in the poster shoot. This happy chemistry, which came about naturally, was captured perfectly in their poster.”

They went on to tease, “We’re confident that the thrilling romance between their two characters, who become entangled through an accidental kiss, will also electrify and awaken all the senses of [the drama’s] viewers.”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” will premiere on May 25. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1526504wpp/seo-ji-hye-glimpses-an-inexplicably-romantic-future-with-her-boss-yoon-kye-sang-in-kiss-sixth-sense

• Like 2