[Drama 2022] Sixth Sense Kiss,키스식스센스

larus

On 6/8/2022 at 8:33 PM, morganian said:

I think the thief is just some random thief. If it was someone from the office, Min-hoo would have probably recognised the sound of their stride because he's weird like that. 

Omo, how good is the kissing? So much chemistry! I can see why Yesool keeps on kissing him. All of that positive reinforcement....every time she kisses him, she sees something nice. If I were her, I'd probably keep on kissing him too. 

Yeah, it could be a  random thief. That is true he could know if it was someone they knew.

I like is good, they do have awesome chemistry. aww haha lol.

• Like 2

Hi All,

I'm newbie here! :heythere:

For the last 2 weeks, I am occupied with this drama! I love the story and the chemistry between Hong Yesul and Cha Minhoo! I did read the webtoon after watching the first 2 eps, and I'm glad for changes compare to the webtoon. I think I prefer the mature characters and story. It's more realistic! Cannot wait for tomorrow! 

And from the BTS shared by Disney plus Korea, we got short spoiler on how Cha minhoo response to Hong yesul in the end of Ep6! :sparklyeyes:

• Like 4

Still cuts Kiss Sixth Sense Ep 7 & 8:

0005241997_001_20220615083401093.jpg?type=w540

1) Yoon Kye-sang, the secret that Seo Ji-hye did not reveal, why? 

Min-hoo did not reveal to art the secret of the five senses, which were over-developed 10 times more than others. The problem arises when Yesul hears the existence of this secret through the mouths of others. Oh Ji-young (Lee Joo-yeon) is a top actress who knows Min-hoo's secret from her childhood. While Min-hoo and Yesul are dating, Ji-young, who finds the two of them, asks, “Are you dating her brother knowing all the secrets of her brother?” A spark of conflict ignites. In fact, Yesul candidly revealed her own superpowers, which she had not been able to tell to anyone, to her Min-hoo, which became the trigger for the two to fall in love. She thought that they shared each other's secrets like this, but she is in a situation where Min-hoo is inevitably confused about the fact that she has confided something about her to someone other than herself. And in the end, the video above said, “I don’t think the team leader and I are. With the breakup declaration "We're going to stop here," it ends with the appearance of Min-hoo, who is about to collapse with abnormal symptoms appearing on his body again. It is a topic that raises the question of whether the 'Cha Hong Couple', who ran through a rapid romance, will break up at such a high speed.

2) The future that Seo Ji-hye saw may be different if you know it?

However, another event occurs that aggravates the confusion to Yesul. Necessity raised the question, “Have you ever doubted the future you saw?” Ex-boyfriend, who returned  after three years saying, “Let’s meet three times” knew about her superpowers. Seeing a future with a woman other than herself by her side, she also knows that Yesul has said goodbye. So, she wanted to prove that future wrong, but she had Min-hoo and it was sad that she only revealed her superpowers to him. 

The production team said, “As a matter of necessity, a decisive event occurs that makes Yesul has experienced and believed that the future it sees will happen and doubts its superpowers. , then please keep an eye on how the relationship with Minhoo, who started dating because of a happy future, will develop.”

Notes: google translate

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0005241997 

• Like 4

On 6/10/2022 at 3:27 AM, africandramalover said:

I'm loving this drama!! It's what I needed, what with all the grown up kissing!! thank goodness the actors are competent in that department!! Episode 6, thank you!! :kiss_wink: Muchas gracias!!

Yes, nothing worse than those kiss scenes where they lean in close and then just hover for ages while the camera angles change a gazillion times. 

:hahah!:

So glad that is not the case with this drama!

• Like 2

Hello everyone! 

I finally found drama that could make me interested this year! I just found this yesterday and I so love this drama! I love that the production team decided to chose both Yoon Kye Sang and Seo Ji Hye. Both of them are perfect in this drama. I love the story line and also the chemistry that they have here. I cant wait to watch the last 2 episodes!

On 6/10/2022 at 12:27 AM, africandramalover said:

I'm loving this drama!! It's what I needed, what with all the grown up kissing!! thank goodness the actors are competent in that department!! Episode 6, thank you!! :kiss_wink: Muchas gracias!!

I couldnt agree more!!! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

So, I guess the one that broke into the Yesol's house and who also stalked her in Jeju with his car is the bartender man from Que Sera Sera bar? Guess he got something to do with the accident that happened to Yesol and caused the death of her father (?)

And I guess Yesol and Minhoo met when they were kids. And Yesol forget him after the accident (?). I wonder if the abilities they have now caused by that  incident... 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

So, I guess the one that broke into the Yesol's house and who also stalked her in Jeju with his car is the bartender man from Que Sera Sera bar? Guess he got something to do with the accident that happened to Yesol and caused the death of her father (?)

And I guess Yesol and Minhoo met when they were kids. And Yesol forget him after the accident (?). I wonder if the abilities they have now caused by that  incident... 

Yeah I agree, I think he is the same one as well. 

Yeah I bet they did meet when there where younger and that is how they have those powers. I think she can't remember right is because of the accident

• Like 3

13 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah I agree, I think he is the same one as well. 

Yeah I bet they did meet when there where younger and that is how they have those powers. I think she can't remember right is because of the accident

Yep, there's definitely something going on with the bartender/photo thief. 

Sounds like Yesool was traumatised by whatever happened to her and Minhoo as kids and has forgotten everything. Though it sounds like Minhoo remembers her, and was looking forward to his childhood 'cheot-sarang' starting at ZeuAd...until he found out that she doesn't remember him and she's dating someone already.

The prickliness between Cha Minhoo and Hong Yesool while they're dating is refreshing. I'm used to seeing the weird 'Day One' syndrome, that episode between confession and the next bump in the road, when the main couple are awfully lovey dovey. It's good to see Minhoo and Yesool continuing to test each other and being unsure of each other. For example, not calling straightaway, not answering a call straight away. It seems more realistic and that original sexual tension has not dissipated. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

Yes, I suspected him since the broke in incident. I think we can see a glimpse of him. And he's a famous actor too so I doubt he is just a small role as bartender. Maybe we'll get the whole story on next week, but the problem is how we survive to wait for another week! :poledance:

And despite of the conflict now between Cha Minhoo and Hong Yesool, I really like how Cha Minhoo always be straightforward to say what he feels and wants to Yesool. This kind of things rarely happen in Kdrama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, morganian said:

Yep, there's definitely something going on with the bartender/photo thief. 

Sounds like Yesool was traumatised by whatever happened to her and Minhoo as kids and has forgotten everything. Though it sounds like Minhoo remembers her, and was looking forward to his childhood 'cheot-sarang' starting at ZeuAd...until he found out that she doesn't remember him and she's dating someone already.

The prickliness between Cha Minhoo and Hong Yesool while they're dating is refreshing. I'm used to seeing the weird 'Day One' syndrome, that episode between confession and the next bump in the road, when the main couple are awfully lovey dovey. It's good to see Minhoo and Yesool continuing to test each other and being unsure of each other. For example, not calling straightaway, not answering a call straight away. It seems more realistic and that original sexual tension has not dissipated. 

Oh yeah for sure, I don't trust him at all.

Want ever they went through scared her so bad that it make her forget/and forget him. I hope she remembers him.

I love that to, they are changed things up, it is so great to see. Yes I agree it is very realistic nod.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 9:33 AM, morganian said:

I know right

IMO that's the intriguing thing of this drama.

And I'm a little suspicious with Kim Mi So the girl who replace Yesool to be the PM for Mopix project, my guessing is that she has something to do with the leak of the photo to the media, maybe she relates to the bartender man? I even think that the bartender man probably someone that Yesool's father knew, maybe they involved in the very same project (Mopix?) That's my guess. And Im glad that it's only 10 episodes, which means 2 more episodes!! I just hope nobody dies in the end. I want a happy ending, i cant even accept open ending!:onfirex:

On 6/16/2022 at 9:36 AM, superspace said:

Yes, I suspected him since the broke in incident. I think we can see a glimpse of him. And he's a famous actor too so I doubt he is just a small role as bartender. Maybe we'll get the whole story on next week, but the problem is how we survive to wait for another week! :poledance:

And despite of the conflict now between Cha Minhoo and Hong Yesool, I really like how Cha Minhoo always be straightforward to say what he feels and wants to Yesool. This kind of things rarely happen in Kdrama. 

Yes! I like his attitude, even though he's described as a possessive partner, but so far it's still cute hahaha

What I do to survive waiting for coming Wednesday is by watching the rerun hahahaha again and again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skinnyjeans said:

I know right

IMO that's the intriguing thing of this drama.

And I'm a little suspicious with Kim Mi So the girl who replace Yesool to be the PM for Mopix project, my guessing is that she has something to do with the leak of the photo to the media, maybe she relates to the bartender man? I even think that the bartender man probably someone that Yesool's father knew, maybe they involved in the very same project (Mopix?) That's my guess. And Im glad that it's only 10 episodes, which means 2 more episodes!! I just hope nobody dies in the end. I want a happy ending, i cant even accept open ending!:onfirex:

Yes! I like his attitude, even though he's described as a possessive partner, but so far it's still cute hahaha

What I do to survive waiting for coming Wednesday is by watching the rerun hahahaha again and again. 

As I knew before, this series has 12 episodes, am I wrong or not?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dodomummim said:

As I knew before, this series has 12 episodes, am I wrong or not?

Oh it's 12 episodes?? 

Well, I thought based on the first page of this forum, it's only 10 (?). Nevertheless, I'd love to watch for 12 or even 16 episodes!! :wow1:

• Like 2

Kiss Sixth Sense: Episodes 7-8

by Dramaddictally

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/KSS0708_01.jpg

Our fated pair is finally dating! But due to a tangle of miscommunications this week it’s not all sunshine and kisses. As the rom-com hijinks take a turn toward thriller, Ye-sool is forced to question everything she thought she knew about her future, and we’re left to puzzle out what her powers have to do with the past.

EPISODES 7-8 WEECAP

This week’s episodes left me less excited than usual but since we’ve passed the half-way point, I’m not surprised. As expected, the dreaded childhood connection is out of the bag and our chance to see Ye-sool and Min-hu in full dating bliss is put on hold. Unfortunately, I could feel my anxiety building right alongside the mountain of misunderstandings between them. I love Min-hu’s directness and seeing him apply this to his new (contractual) relationship with Ye-sool was exactly what I wanted. But watching his honesty dissolve when it comes to talking about his past and powers was disappointing (especially since Ye-sool has been so honest about hers).

Independent of how the episodes left me, the intro scenes this week were enough to leave me with a stupid smile. Right away, we get secret office dating, contract negotiations about kissing, and a proper restaurant date — with Min-hu actually looking happy. He reads the contract Ye-sool presents to him and isn’t shy about telling her he disagrees with one clause — the one that states they should break up after “the realization of the specific future” (code for sexy time). Min-hu plans to keep dating her, as long as that’s what she wants too. Ye-sool is so flustered, she runs to the bathroom to calm down (and can you blame her?).

Later on, Min-hu tells Ye-sool that he’s always liked her, but there was never a good time to ask her out before (what with her having a boyfriend and then, ya know, hating him as her boss). His interest in her deepens by the day as he starts to realize that his abilities (and the painful symptoms that go with them) decrease when Ye-sool is around. With the help of Ji-young’s dad, he tries to piece together how his accident and abilities might be connected to Ye-sool’s.

Of course, the dinner dates and heart eyes don’t last forever thanks to Pil-yo and Ji-young getting in the middle of everything. Pil-yo — in an act that I did not see coming — admits that he knows about Ye-sool’s powers. In fact, he’s known since their breakup when he overheard a conversation between Ye-sool and Ho-woo. While he didn’t believe it at first, working on his film helped him put all the evidence together. Now, he wants Ye-sool to question her visions.

Pil-yo takes Ye-sool to see their former classmate (the one Ye-sool had envisioned Pil-yo marrying), and the recurring theme of fate versus free will gets a wrench thrown in it. When the two arrive at the classmate’s restaurant, she introduces them to her husband and baby. As Pil-yo plays with the baby, Ye-sool realizes she’s seeing the real-life version of the vision she saw back when she kissed Pil-yo in college. Her vision was correct, but she had totally misinterpreted it.

I like this play of events because it takes away the binary of a predetermined future pitted against individual agency. Maybe the future is indeed fated, but Ye-sool’s insecurity is coloring how she interprets the future she sees. At the same time, her actions directly contributed to this scene of Pil-yo with the baby. Had she not broken up with him, none of the events leading up to it would have happened. (I promise that’s as far as I’ll go trying to dissect the logic! It’s a little like trying to make sense of time travel rules.)

morehttps://www.dramabeans.com/2022/06/kiss-sixth-sense-episodes-7-8/

• Like 3

On 6/17/2022 at 8:13 PM, skinnyjeans said:

Oh it's 12 episodes?? 

Well, I thought based on the first page of this forum, it's only 10 (?). 

Yeah, I thought it was 12 episodes too. I'm so used to 16-episode pacing now, anything shorter or longer feels too fast/slow. But some 12-ep-length dramas are paced really well; I really really hope this is one of them. 

I'm guessing Cha Minhoo is going to get nursed by Hong Yesool in the next episode? Some tropey forehead comparing like in 'Romance is a Bonus Book'? Or will Hong Yesool be carrying him on her back like in earlier episodes? 

• Like 2

On 6/17/2022 at 5:13 PM, skinnyjeans said:

Oh it's 12 episodes?? 

Well, I thought based on the first page of this forum, it's only 10 (?). Nevertheless, I'd love to watch for 12 or even 16 episodes!! :wow1:

I have searched some website for introducing this series and it was confirmed that there would be 12 episodes, I think it's sufficient for us and for this drama :)  But what should I do for awaiting to the late night of Wed 22nd June for next 2 episodes?

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2022] Sixth Sense Kiss,키스식스센스