[Drama 2022] Sixth Sense Kiss,키스식스센스

larus

Premiere Watch: Welcome to Wedding Hell, Kiss Sixth Sense

by missvictrix

With tvN’s Eve getting pushed back, our premieres this week are of the streaming variety, with KakaoTV and Disney+ offering a rom-com apiece. Although streaming service airing schedules and licensing often leaves us with a giant question mark, one thing without a question mark is the casting. Lots of fun actors to enjoy here. *Go Kim Ji-suk*!

Kiss Sixth Sense

kisssixthsense_pw.jpg

Time slot: Wednesdays
Broadcaster: Disney+
Genre: Rom-com, fantasy
Episode count: 12

Reasons to watch: More casting wins this way, with Yoon Kye-sang, Seo Ji-hye, and Kim Ji-suk front-lining. The drama might have a wacky premise and (already) look like a bit of a hot mess, but I’m kind of ready? Maybe it’s because our drama fare has been a bit serious of late, but I’m looking forward to something a little crazy with a trope cherry on top. Can this be the drama for me?

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/05/premiere-watch-welcome-to-wedding-hell-kiss-sixth-sense/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Sixth Sense Kiss,키스식스센스 -Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye & Kim Ji Suk-Wednesday

On the 25th, an online production presentation of the Disney+ original ' Sixth KissSense' was held. Director Nam Ki-hoon and Yoon Kye-sang, Seo Ji-hye, and Kim Ji-seok attended this event.

720778b1-d180-4686-9bbb-ca2a416de3b7.jpg

1.jpg

92fb16a3443733.jpg

• Like 3

' Sixth Kiss Sense' Seo Ji-hye proves irreplaceable acting skills... A new horizon of fantasy romance

2022052738393350.jpg

'Kiss Six Sense' Seo Ji-hye proves irreplaceable acting skills... A new horizon of fantasy romance

Original 200% synchro rate, boasting a roco-queen-down acting spectrum

Break News Reporter Park Dong-je = Actress Seo Ji-hye proved her irreplaceable acting skills in 'Kiss Six Sense'.

Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon, scripted by Jeon Yu-ri, produced by Arc Media), which was first released on the 25th, is the art of seeing the future just by touching it (Seo Ji-hye) and super sensitive Min-hoo who has overdeveloped five senses. (Yoon Kye-sang) is a drama about the dizzying romance of the same name, based on a Naver web novel.

Seo Ji-hye takes on the role of AE Hong Art, a workaholic from Jewoo Planning, an advertising company in her drama, vividly portraying the office life of a career woman who does her best in her work. She heralded her exciting developments as well, convincingly portraying the superpowers she sees into the future when she touches the lips of another's body.

In episodes 1 and 2 of 'Kiss Six Sense', Art is the first to be the PM for a bed advertisement campaign, and the struggle process is depicted. Art she crafted all night long as she drank five espresso early in the morning and she expected it to rain soon.

Art, she said, hinted that she had special superpowers, saying that she "is the one who can see the omens and predict what's going to happen next, that's me." Seo Ji-hye took the centerpiece of her drama with her acting variations, from her clever comic acting to a different fantasy setting.

Seo Ji-hye drew 200% sympathy from viewers by realistically portraying her art's eventful office life. She said that she had to stay up all night until a copy came out that she would sniper an advertiser for and she revamped her proposal countless times.

She showed off her professional side as she perfected her shooting preparations with the help of Min-hoo, a shooter who could be whipped instead of a carrot in her fourth year of art. However, due to the sudden rain, an unexpected situation occurred on the day of the commercial shoot, and Art received a call from Min-hoo from dawn and ran to the commercial filming site, triggering a salty warning in the small screen.

While running around the site to settle an incident amid a flood of protests from advertisers, she fell in love with Min-hoo in an unexpected accident, and he saw a dizzying future with Min-hoo. Art has amplified the curiosity about the fantasy setting that Seo Ji-hye will unfold by confessing that 22 years ago, when someone else's body touched their lips, they had a sixth sense to see that person's future.

She successfully completed her campaign with Minhoo's help, but there was an incident that caused a homeless man to riot at the bed pop-up store. In the process, Min-hoo was injured while trying to save art, and the art was shocked as she recalled Min-hoo's wounds she had seen in the future.

After taking Min-hoo, who was injured because of him, to her house, Art tried to check his future once again. At the moment when art approaches the sleeping Min-hoo and tries to kiss him, Min-hoo suddenly opens his eyes, giving her a strong impact that goes back and forth between romance and suspense.

From the beginning of the play, Seo Ji-hye captured the attention of viewers by performing a luxurious performance like a 'roco queen'.

She realistically depicts the office life of AE, an advertising company that requires professionalism, and when she demonstrates her superpowers, as well as perfect character digestion, she expresses in detail from eyes to facial expressions, raising the expectations of viewers with a high synchro rate that seems to have jumped out of the original. Raising to the climax

On the other hand, the Disney+ original 'Kiss Six Sense', where you can check Seo Ji-hye's colorful acting transformation, will be released every Wednesday at 4 PM.

https://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=898263&section=sc4&section2=

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 4:33 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I really liked the first two episodes good start! :).

Yeah, I thought I'd need more than a couple of episodes to get into this one but ep one and two were good. Loved Seo Ji-Hye in CLOY; it's really great to see her as a ML this time. Also any drama with Hwang Bo-Ra as comedic relief is :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):!

Can't wait to see how the cliffhanger from ep 2 resolves. 3 more sleeps!

• Like 3

Kiss Sixth Sense: Episodes 1-2

by Dramaddictally

K6S0102_1.jpg

Disney+ dropped the first two episodes of the straightforwardly named Kiss Sixth Sense this week featuring what may be some of the strangest superpowers in K-drama history. Luckily, the rules of this world are set up quickly and don’t seem too complicated (yet), so we can settle in and get straight to the action — and boyyy was there more action than I was bargaining for.

EPISODES 1-2 WEECAP

We meet our heroine HONG YE-SOOL (Seo Ji-hye) at her office where she works practically around the clock as the newly promoted PM of an advertising agency. But before we learn about her work, we get a more curious moment where she is able to predict the start of a rain shower down to the second and tells us that it’s her sixth sense.

As it turns out, any time her lips come in contact with another person’s body, she sees that person’s future. Are you ready for this setup? In this instance, the woman who is about to slip and fall in the rain had earlier smacked her long locks into Ye-sool’s lips in a crowded elevator. Hence, the miraculous fortune telling on Ye-sool’s part, and the start of a lot of eyebrow raising on ours.

We get Ye-sool’s backstory from an inner monologue and find out her powers started when she was a kid and kissed the hand of her dying father. Since then, any passing brush by the lips or full-on kiss gives her a vision that “always comes true,” though she doesn’t know when it will happen.

The sad part is that whenever she’s kissed someone she loved, she’s seen their future… but not with her. With someone else. To avoid this, Ye-sool has vowed never to kiss anyone again — going so far as to play sick and put on a mask to evade contact with a boyfriend. Of course, this leads to the same result she is trying to avoid: break-up. Whether she sees the guy’s future and dumps him preemptively, or tries not to see his future and gets ditched for lack of intimacy, she’s doomed either way.

Since this is dramaland, where the accidental kiss-o-meter is off the charts, avoiding contact is not an option. Cue our male lead CHA MIN-HU (Yoon Kye-sang) who is Ye-sool’s boss and seeming adversary. What we know about him so far is that while he yells a lot and Ye-sool thinks he hates her, he also worries about her health, supports her in her new role, and even compliments her work by the end of Episode 2.

When one of their commercial sets (in an ad for a mattress, no less) gets rained out and the two have to go clean up in the downpour, a classic trip-and-fall kiss onto said mattress leads Ye-sool to see their future — gulp — together.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/05/kiss-sixth-sense-episodes-1-2/

• Like 3

21 hours ago, morganian said:

Yeah, I thought I'd need more than a couple of episodes to get into this one but ep one and two were good. Loved Seo Ji-Hye in CLOY; it's really great to see her as a ML this time. Also any drama with Hwang Bo-Ra as comedic relief is !

Can't wait to see how the cliffhanger from ep 2 resolves. 3 more sleeps!

Oh nice, I am glad. Yeah same I can't wait to see what happens next.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Episode 3 and 4 weren't as good as 1 and 2 methinks. Mostly because I am having difficulty accepting Kim Ja-Seok's second lead guy. Whenever i see his face, I think of Monthly Magazine Home.

:facepalm:

But it is interesting to see more of Cha Min Hu's weird powers and weaknesses, and it's fun hypothesising why the two main leads hook up with each other. Also, Cha Min Hu is already looking hotter with his new haircut and glasses. Hehe.

• Like 2

‘Kiss Six Sense’ Kim Ji-seok’s Pyo Lee Need, the first appearance that stimulates the five senses X awakens the sixth sense.

537018_460052_4917.jpg

'Kiss Six Sense' Kim Ji-seok announced the start of a straight love story. In episodes 3 and 4 of Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense' released on the 1st, genius director Lee Yo-yo (Kim Ji-seok) first appeared in front of his first love Hong Art (Seo Ji-hye).

Lee Yo-won, the youngest Asian to win the Palme d'Or for the movie 'Haru', received the title of 'genius director'. He became a topic of conversation with the audience and started cinetalk with the audience. In the meantime, when the question about the ending of the reunion between the male and female protagonists in the movie was asked, Lee Yo-won left a meaningful comment, "I'm going to find out now. The end of the movie is the beginning of reality. Since the credits have gone up, a new movie must have started." It aroused curiosity.

After the event, Lee Yo-won went to the party venue commemorating the 30th anniversary of Zewoo Entertainment. Lee Yo-yo, who returned to Korea to keep her promise to marry her when she received the award, visited her ex-girlfriend Hong Art and gave her a ring case saying, "I'm back. I've been there. No, I missed you." was consistent. Next, a scene from the past between the two unfolded, which contained the past days of Lee Yo-won, who had to part ways without knowing the reason, and this was also the decisive reason why he visited Zewoo Entertainment, leaving behind numerous love calls from the media industry.

On the other hand, Lee Yo-won showed continuous love for her, no matter how much Hong Art pushed him away. He made a quick confession saying, “Let’s meet only three times,” and he confuses Hong art with constant tapping, such as picking up Hong Art as a Morphes advertisement manager and asking for a date to eat together. Art, Cha Min-hoo (Yoon Kye-sang) amplifies the anticipation for the triangular relationship that three people will draw.

As such, Kim Ji-seok, as a modifier of 'roco artisan', from his first appearance stimulated viewers' five senses, awakened their sixth sense, and focused their attention. With his unique realistic acting and perfect character digestibility, it becomes necessary in itself and increases the immersion of the play, while equipped with a loving gaze and friendly tone, Seo Ji-hye transforms into an infinitely caring 'sweet man' and stimulates the excitement of the viewers.

https://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=537018

• Like 2

Jia, 'Kiss Six Sense' OST 'Even If You Can't Have It' Released

679904_678984_5826.png

Singer Jia will scramble as the second runner of the 'Kiss Six Sense' OST.

At 6 pm on the 1st, Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense' OST Part.2 'Even if you can't have it', sung by Jia, will be released through an online music site.

Jia's appealing voice and rich orchestration towards the second half more effectively represent the emotions of the characters in the play.

http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=679904

지아(Zia) - Even If I Can′t Have You- Kiss Sixth Sense OST Part 2

Kiss Sixth Sense | Intro/Opening Song | Episode 1

• Like 2

Kye-sang Yoon ♥ Ji-hye Seo, a bold kiss in a dark company ('Kiss Six Sense')

BF.30200045.1.png

BF.30200049.1.jpg

Spoiler

BF.30200050.1.jpg

BF.30200051.1.jpg

BF.30200052.1.jpg

Kye-sang Yoon and Ji-hye Seo, from Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense', started a fast run towards romance. Yoon Kye-sang, who turned on the straight mode, boldly kissed the artist who honestly confessed his superpower to see the future when kissed. The unrelenting romance between the two gave a thrilling pleasure.

https://www.hankyung.com/news/article/2022060282444

유주(YUJU) - 아메리카노 같아 넌 (My Americano)  Kiss Sixth Sense OST Part 1

• Like 2

18 hours ago, morganian said:

Episode 3 and 4 weren't as good as 1 and 2 methinks. Mostly because I am having difficulty accepting Kim Ja-Seok's second lead guy. Whenever i see his face, I think of Monthly Magazine Home.

But it is interesting to see more of Cha Min Hu's weird powers and weaknesses, and it's fun hypothesising why the two main leads hook up with each other. Also, Cha Min Hu is already looking hotter with his new haircut and glasses. Hehe.

Oh okay.

Yeah I can't wait to know more about his powers to.

Actress Seo Ji-hye showed off her acting that crossed genres in 'Kiss Six Sense', drawing the attention of viewers.

FYYFCEPTRDGYS3LV24OA47L4XA.jpg

In the 3rd and 4th episodes of Disney+'s 'Kiss Six Sense', released on the 1st, the love triangle between Art, Min-hoo, and Lee Yo-yo (Kim Ji-seok) began and led the play in an exciting way. Also, the process of art revealing to her Min-hoo that she sees her future and proving it is depicted.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/06/03/XR56MVQFR4JOSUVMKL463U3FFY/

• Like 1

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

Loving Hong Yesool's OTT imaginings of what it's like to date her boss. She had a couple of evil-boss-boyfriend ones at the start and now they've branched out into Fifty Shades of Grey territory. 

It's interesting how Min-hoo and Yesool's powers not only make them miserable but they also affect people around them. Pilyo keeps on wondering why Yesool looks so distant/hurt whenever she kisses him. No one can have a private conversation at the office because Min-hoo hears all. 

Looking forward to seeing more of this drama next Wed. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

And someone break's into her house, I feel like it could be that jerk from her work.

omg they kissed again and she ask's him to date.

I think the thief is just some random thief. If it was someone from the office, Min-hoo would have probably recognised the sound of their stride because he's weird like that. 

Omo, how good is the kissing? So much chemistry! I can see why Yesool keeps on kissing him. All of that positive reinforcement....every time she kisses him, she sees something nice. If I were her, I'd probably keep on kissing him too. :fullofhearts:

• Like 2