Genre: romantic comedy, fantasy

Network: Disney+

Episodes:10

Director: Nam Ki-Hoon (Tunnel, The Beauty Inside, Voice 3, Oh My Baby

Writer: Jeon Yuri (Radio Romance)

Release Date: May 25, 2022- June 29, 2022

Runtime: Wednesday

Production Company:

OST: part 1 YUJU - You Are Like Americano (My Americano)

part 2 지아(Zia) - 가질 수 없어도 (Even If I Can′t Have You)

part 3

Official site:

Plot

The story about a woman, who has the ability to see the future when kissing, accidentally kisses the neck of her boss and then sees the future of them.

Notes

It is based on the web novel and webton with the same name.

“Sixth Sense Kiss” is about a character named Ye Sul who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses the neck of her boss Cha Min Hoo and sees them in bed together in the future.

Cast

Seo Ji Hye as Hong Ye Sul

Yoon Kye Sang as Cha Min Hoo

Kim Ji Suk as Lee Pil-yo

Lee Joo Yeon as Oh Ji-young

Kim Ga eun as

Hwang Bo-ra as Jang Um-ji

Yoo Jung Ho as Kyung Seok

Tae In Ho as

Kim Mi Soo as

Jung Ra-el as

Posters

Kiss-Sixth-Sense.jpeg

Kiss-Sixth-Sense.jpeg

yoon-kye-sang.jpg

seo-ji-hye.jpg

kim-ji-suk.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

Seo Ji Hye And Yoon Kye Sang In Talks To Reunite In New Romance Drama

2885e178880f4f9a97fc264c96569e3f.jpeg?s=

Aug 4, 2021
by D. Kim

Seo Ji Hye and Yoon Kye Sang and may be reuniting in a new drama!

On August 4, SPOTV News reported that the actors will be starring in “Sixth Sense Kiss” (working title).

In response to the report, Seo Ji Hye’s agency Culture Depot commented , “It is a project she was offered. She is currently reviewing [the offer].” Yoon Kye Sang’s agency JUST Entertainment also responded, “He has received a casting offer and is reviewing [the offer].”

Originally a web novel and recently adapted into a webtoon, “Sixth Sense Kiss” is about a character named Ye Sul who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses the neck of her boss Cha Min Hoo and sees them in bed together in the future.

If Seo Ji Hye and Yoon Kye Sang accept the offers, they will be reuniting 17 years after the 2004 drama “My 19-Year-Old Sister-in-Law,” in which they played twin siblings.

“Sixth Sense Kiss” will be directed by Nam Ki Hoon of “Oh My Baby” and is scheduled to begin filming soon.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482155wpp/seo-ji-hye-and-yoon-kye-sang-in-talks-to-reunite-in-new-romance-drama

Hwang Bo-ra joins drama 'Kiss Six Sense'... ten-day walk

mb_1631237998215777.jpeg

As a result of the coverage of the Xports News on the 10th, Hwang Bo-ra confirmed her appearance in the drama 'Kiss Six Sense', which is based on a webtoon.

'The Sixth Sense of Kiss' tells the story of a woman Hong Art (Seo Ji-hye), who has the ability to see the future through a kiss, accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min-hoo (Yoon Kye-sang) on the neck and looking into the future of the two of them.

Hwang Bo-ra takes on the role of Jang Um-ji, who is Hong Art's company mate. It is expected that she will bring laughter to her home theater with her delightful charm.

In particular, Hwang Bo-ra is expected to find her home through KBS 2TV's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Dali and Gamjatang', which is scheduled to air for the first time on the 22nd. As an actress, she is showing 'working hard' by delivering news of her new work one after another. Therefore, expectations are high as to what Hwang Bo-ra will show through her two works.

Meanwhile, it is known that 'Kiss Six Sense', which Hwang Bo-ra is scheduled to join, is scheduled to be organized by OTT.

• Like 3

Lee Joo-yeon, build up filmography step by step 'Kiss Six Sense' as Oh Ji-young, who combines charm and visuals

03.19212163.1.jpg

Actress Lee Joo-yeon heralded the lead role in her new drama 'Kiss Six Sense'.

On the 19th, her agency C-JeS Entertainment announced, "Lee Joo-yeon is positively discussing her appearance in ' Sixth Sense Kiss'."

'Kiss Six Sense' tells the story of a woman who has the ability to see the future when kissing, accidentally kissing her boss Cha Min-hoo's neck, and then looking into the future of the two people's '19 gold'. Based on the popular Naver webtoon of the same name

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202108194222H

Gaeun Kim joins 'Kiss Sixth Sense' after ending 'Only Without Going Crazy'

HKE7Q3MC74ENTQ53ZN2HDGV7TE.jpg

Kim Ga-eun, who finished 'Only Without Going Crazy', will join ` Sixth Sense Kiss'.

An entertainment industry official told Sports Chosun on the 27th, "Kim Ga-eun will appear in her new drama 'Kiss Six Sense' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon)."

Ga-eun Kim is a younger sister of the protagonist who follows her Hong art, played by Ji-hye Seo, and her 'unnie fan'. With her bright, lovely, candid and simple charm, she is expected to play an active role in the play. She is also portrayed as a person who conducts a 'brother-in-law performance evaluation' between Cha Min-hoo, played by Yoon Kye-sang, and Lee Sang-ri, played by Kim Ji-seok.

Ga-eun Kim is an actress who has been active in 'I Can Hear Your Voice', 'The Dazzling', and 'The Wind Blows'. She also showed off her lovely charm through 'Because This Is My First Life'. She recently showed her candid and confident MZ generation office worker through 'Only Without Going Crazy'.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/08/27/HAJTORDABYPKIZZTAGAC4R2VEU/

(Google translation)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Yoon Kye-sang "I'm happy to meet Seo Ji-hye after 17 years"... Disney's 'Kiss Six Sense'

C7SQG7XIT7LCPG4ACBT74PMOHY.jpg

Actor Yoon Kye-sang said that he met Seo Ji-hye in the Disney+ original drama 'Kiss Six Sense' for the first time in 17 years.

Yoon Kye-sang introduced the drama 'Kiss Six Sense' at the Disney Plus APAC Contents Showcase held online on the afternoon of the October 14th and said, "It feels good to meet Seo Ji-hye after 17 years in the first drama, and the content itself has a fantasy and bright energy. The atmosphere on site is also very good,” he said.

Seo Ji-hye replied, "At that time, I met him as a younger sister, but now that I met him as a boss, I am filming with a new and enjoyable feeling. Since it is a romantic comedy, there are many funny situations, so there are many laughs and the setting is enjoyable."

Based on the web novel of the same name, this work depicts a triangular romance centered on a female protagonist who sees the future at the moment of kissing.

Yoon Kye-sang said, "I am a role with the five senses. It is a role that is rough at first, but becomes softer as she develops feelings for Seo Ji-hye. It's a romantic comedy that takes place while kissing and seeing the future with me."

What sets it apart from other romantic comedies is Kim Ji-seok, who said, "It clearly shows the future that will happen first, not the general and formal 'roco-mul'. The story unfolds as each character faces the process is attractive." 

It will be released in the second quarter of next year. Disney Plus will be available in Korea from December next month.

(Google translate)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/broadcast/2021/10/14/VJSRBAR5XBADHHQKKU6O64GTC4/

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Yoon Kye Sang And Seo Ji Hye Talk About Reuniting After 17 Years For Their New Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 16, 2021
by C. Hong

Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Ji Suk talked about their upcoming drama, “Kiss Sixth Sense,” at the APAC Contents Showcase for Disney+.

“Kiss Sixth Sense” is an upcoming Disney+ original drama that was originally a web novel before being adapted into a webtoon. It is about a woman named Ye Sul who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses the neck of her boss, Cha Min Hoo, and sees them in bed together in the future.

Yoon Kye Sang and Seo Ji Hye previously worked together 17 years ago in the 2004 drama “My 19-Year-Old Sister-in-Law,” where they played twin siblings.

At the online showcase, Yoon Kye Sang said, “I worked with Seo Ji Hye in my first drama 17 years ago. I’m happy that we could work together again after 17 years. There’s a fantasy element to the drama, but there’s also a bright atmosphere, so the feeling on set is very good.”

Seo Ji Hye said, “In that drama, I played his younger sister, but now we’re co-workers. It feels different, but filming is fun. It’s a romantic comedy, so there are a lot of funny situations. We’re always laughing and having fun on set.”

Kim Ji Suk said, ‘Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of scenes in the first half of the drama, so I haven’t done a lot of filming with them yet. It’s a love triangle in the drama and I can feel a little of those emotions in real life. I’m the lonely one and watching the two of them from afar. I think that these feelings will connect to the drama well.”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” will air sometime in the second quarter of 2022.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493763wpp/yoon-kye-sang-and-seo-ji-hye-talk-about-reuniting-after-17-years-for-their-new-drama

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the afternoon of the 11th, actress Lee Joo-yeon, a former member of the group After School, posted several photos along with the sentence "The weather is nice and I feel good" through her Instagram.

https://thumbnews.nateimg.co.kr/view610///news.nateimg.co.kr/orgImg/hm/2022/03/11/202203111421011561667_20220311142709_01.jpg

Meanwhile, Lee Joo-yeon chose the Disney+ drama 'Kiss Six Sense' as her next work. Based on the webtoon of the same name, 'Kiss Six Sense' is a lively work romance about a woman who has the superpower to see the future when kissed.

https://news.nate.com/view/20220311n19084?mid=e1100

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

April 19 2022

Teaser poser & air date set for Disney+ drama “Kiss Sixth Sense”

Kiss_Sixth_Sense-p002.jpeg

Teaser poser and May 25, 2022 release date set for Disney+ drama series “Kiss Sixth Sense” starring Yoon Kye-Sang & Seo Ji-Hye. Drama series is based on web novel “Kiss Six Sense” by Gatnyeo. The script will have Seo Ji-Hye play a woman with a special ability to see someone’s future whenever her lips touches someone. Yoon Kye-Sang will play her boss. Caption on the teaser poster states “The moment my lips touched, I saw a thrilling future.”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” first streams May 25, 2022 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Since she was little, Ye-Sool (Seo Ji-Hye) has held a special ability. Whenever her lips touches someone else, she is able to see that person’s future. But, she has no idea if her premonition is a month, year, or several years into the future. Ye-Sool currently works at an advertising company. She enjoys her work, but she hates her boss Min-Hu (Yoon Kye-Sang). One day, by accident, Ye-Sool’s lips makes contact with Min-Hu’s neck and she sees them naked in bed together.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-poser-air-date-set-for-disney-drama-kiss-sixth-sense

Disney+ drama ‘Sixth Sense Kiss’ to be released in May

Video streaming platform Disney+ on Tuesday announced that it will release sci-fi romance drama “Sixth Sense Kiss,” starring actors Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye, in May.

The drama is an adaption of Naver Series’ famous web novel with the same title. The novel has more than 732,000 subscribers and drew over 29.3 million cumulative views on Naver Series’ global platform.

The web novel, written by author Got W, centers on a young woman, who has the special ability to be able to glimpse into the future when she kisses someone.

Yoon plays Cha Min-hoo whose five senses are extremely sensitive. Seo plays Ye-sul, who sees a surprising future after accidentally kissing Min-hoo.

The series is one of five Korean dramas that Disney+ introduced at the end of last year. Along with “Sixth Sense Kiss,” the global OTT platform also announced “Moving,” “Grid,” “Snowdrop,” “Rookies” as upcoming drama series on its platform.

The lineup is also part of Disney’s plan to create over 50 original content titles from the Asia-Pacific region by 2023.

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Sixth Sense Kiss,키스식스센스 -Yoon Kye Sang & Seo Ji Hye- Premieres on May 25

Yoon Kye Sang And Seo Ji Hye Inch Towards A Life-Changing Kiss In Teaser Poster For “Kiss Sixth Sense”

Apr 19, 2022
by S. Cho

Yoon Kye Sang and Seo Ji Hye’s new drama has unveiled a dramatic new poster!

The upcoming drama titled “Kiss Sixth Sense” is a Disney+ original drama that was originally a web novel before being adapted into a webtoon. It is about a woman named Hong Ye Sul who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo, and sees them in bed together in the future.

In the newly revealed teaser poster, Yoon Kye Sang and Seo Ji Hye are moments away from sharing a romantic kiss. The caption says, “The moment our lips touched, I could see the exhilarating future.”

Kiss-Sixth-Sense.jpeg

Yoon Kye Sang plays Cha Min Hoo, an incredibly sensitive man who uses his exceptional five senses to read omens and is known as the “god of advertising.” He’s the planning team leader at Je Woo Planning and is the best in the business, having received Korea’s top advertising award. The secret behind his success is his five senses, which are 10 times more sensitive than the average person. While this works out for him in the workplace, his cold and sensitive personality is a point of stress and annoyance for his assistant Hong Ye Sul.

Seo Ji Hye plays Cha Min Hoo’s workaholic assistant Hong Ye Sul, who has the ability to see the future when she kisses someone. As Je Woo Planning’s ace employee, she’s on the path to being promoted to department manager at record pace. However, she’s currently busy dealing with her supervisor Cha Min Hoo’s micro-management and nagging. While she doesn’t know where her special ability has come from, Hong Ye Sul is sure that the future she sees is bound to happen.

As the two hide their secret abilities and develop their relationship as bickering co-workers, an accident leads to a kiss between Cha Min Hoo and Hong Ye Sul, and the shocking vision that Hong Ye Sul sees kicks off their wild romance.

The producers of “Kiss Sixth Sense” commented, “This teaser poster captures the extrasensory romance that starts after a kiss between Min Hoo, whose five senses are highly responsive, and Ye Sul, who has the ability to see the future following a kiss. Please look forward to this special love story that has been chosen by Disney+, will revive your dulled five senses, and satisfy your sixth sense.”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” premieres this May.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1522793wpp/yoon-kye-sang-and-seo-ji-hye-inch-towards-a-life-changing-kiss-in-teaser-poster-for-kiss-sixth-sense

Disney+ original K-drama ‘Kiss Sixth Sense’ to premiere in May

Starring Seo Ji-hye and Yoon Kye-sang

19th April 2022

kiss-sixth-sense-disney-plus-190422-696x

Disney+ has announced the official release date for its upcoming fantasy-romance K-drama series, Kiss Sixth Sense.

Starring Seo Ji-hye and Yoon Kye-sang, the upcoming series will revolve around a woman named Ye Sul (portrayed by Seo), who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses the neck of her boss (played by Yoon) while at work and sees them in bed together.

Earlier today, Disney+ Korea announced on social media that the series is set to premiere on May 19, along with a new poster featuring the leading actors. Kiss Sixth Sense is based on the ongoing Naver webtoon of the same name by writer Gatnyeo, which began publication last April.

Notably, the leading actors of the series had previously worked together 17 years ago in My 19-Year-Old Sister-in-Law, where they had played twin siblings. The series was also where Yoon played his first-ever major small-screen role.

According to Korea JoongAng Daily, production for the upcoming series was halted in January following the death of actress Kim Mi-soo. Kim had been starring in the JTBC historical romance drama Snowdrop, and had already begun filming for Kiss Sixth Sense at the time. The production company did not comment on the actress’ role in the series.

Kiss Sixth Sense is helmed by director Nam Ki-hoon, who has previously worked on dramas such as Oh My Baby (2020) and Tunnel (2017). The cast also includes stars such as Kim Ji-suk (When The Camellia Blooms) and Lee Joo-yeon (Devilish Joy).

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/tv/disney-plus-original-k-drama-kiss-sixth-sense-premiere-date-details-3207466

New Disney+ original drama 'Kiss Sixth Sense' to be released on May 19

Streaming platform Disney+ announced that it will release its new original drama series "Kiss Sixth Sense" on May 19. 

Starring actors Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye, "Kiss Sixth Sense" is a fantasy romance series about a woman named Hong Ye-sul who can see flashes of the future when she kisses another person and a man named Cha Min-hoo with a sixth sense. 

The two characters work together at a company. The story kicks off when Ye-sul accidentally kisses Min-hoo's neck and sees the two of them in bed together in the future. 

The series is an adaptation of a Naver webtoon with the same title written by Korean webtoon writer Gatnyeo. It began publication in April last year and it is still ongoing. A new episode of the webtoon is available every Saturday. The webtoon has been translated into English, Indonesian, Chinese, Thai and Spani

The production of "Kiss Sixth Sense" was temporarily halted in January after the shocking death of 29-year-old actor Kim Mi-soo. 

Kim was brought to the spotlight for her role as a student activist who uses the same dormitory as the female protagonist Young-ro (played by Jisoo of Blackpink) in the JTBC drama “Snowdrop.”

Before her death, she had begun filming for "Kiss Sixth Sense." The production company didn't give any comment about Kim's role in the drama. 

BY LEE JIAN [lee.jian@joongang.co.kr]
  • Like 2

First look of webcomic-based show Kiss Sixth Sense featuring Seo Ji-hye and Yoon Kye-sang officially out

b955c-16504797120696-1920.jpg

The first look of Disney+ Hotstar show Kiss Sixth Sense was released on the streaming platform’s official social media handle on Tuesday, April 19. The promo still features the lead pair of the show, Seo Ji-hye and Yoon Kye-san, in proximity. It looks as if Seo Ji-hye’s character, Hong Ye-sool, is about to kiss Yoon Kye-sang’s character, Cha Min-ho.

The still is a callback to the plot of the show, which is based on a popular webcomic titled Kiss Six Sense created by Gatnyeo, which was published between March 6, 2019 and August 19, 2020 via Naver.

Kiss Sixth Sense, slated to be released on May 26, is about a young woman with a special talent. Ye-sool has the strange ability to foretell someone’s future anytime she kisses someone. The catch, however, is that she is unable to pinpoint the exact date or even the time of the occurrence. She can only see them unfold when her lips come into contact with anyone.

At the beginning of the webcomic, Ye-sool ends up accidentally touching her boss Min-hu with her lips and foresees a scene that puts her in an uncomfortable position. She sees herself with her boss in bed, indicating that the two might end up together.

Now, she is unable to figure out how or why this event occurs, and Ye-sool must navigate around this knowledge as she works.

How Ye-sool deals with this revelation will be the crux of this K-drama. The show will be streamed exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar, similar to shows such as Grid and Soundtrack #1. It is unclear if the makers will drop singular episodes every week, or if the show will follow the Korean broadcasting format and go with two new episodes every week. The number of episodes the show will have has not been revealed as of now either.

Kiss Sixth Sense also stars Kim Ji-suk and Lee Joo-yeon in lead roles. The anticipation around this show is high as the webcomic that it is based on is popular among comic lovers.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-first-look-webcomic-based-show-kiss-sixth-sense-featuring-seo-ji-hye-yoon-kye-sang-officially

I read that this drama will be released on May 19, 25 or 26. I think May 25 is official.

Kim Ji-seok's appearance confirmed, 'Kiss Six Sense' radiates pure love charm

441456_446046_2259.jpg

The news of Kim Ji-seok's appearance was confirmed. Actor Kim Ji-seok is returning with her next film. Kim Ji-seok confirmed to appear in Disney+ original 'Kiss Six Sense'.

In the drama, Kim Ji-seok takes on the role of Lee Yo-won, a genius film director who swept various film festivals. As Hong Art's ex-boyfriend, he plans to show off his pure love for Hong Art. Kim Ji-seok foretold that he would once again shoot women's hearts with this need. This time, attention is focused on what kind of acting transformation and perfect character digestion power will create a new 'life-style' Lee Need. Meanwhile, Disney+'s exhilarating extra-sensory romantic comedy 'Kiss Six Sense' will be released in May.

Kim Ji-seok foretold that he would once again shoot women's hearts with this need. This time, attention is focused on what kind of acting transformation and perfect character digestion power will create a new 'life-style' Lee Need. Meanwhile, Disney+'s exhilarating extra-sensory romantic comedy 'Kiss Six Sense' will be released in May.

http://www.sisamagazine.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=441456

KIm Ji Suk was a confirmed cast long time ago but they only announce it now, late as usually.

And what is with his chaaracter name? I read that the chaarcter will be named Lee So Hwan at first, then Lee Pil-yo and the article above says his name is Lee Yo-won. Which one is correct? :D

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Sixth Sense Kiss,키스식스센스 -Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye & Kim Ji Suk- Premieres on May 25

Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye, Kim Ji Suk, And More Get Into Character For “Kiss Sixth Sense” Script Reading

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 22, 2022
by S. Nam

Upcoming drama “Kiss Sixth Sense” shared a new look at the drama’s script reading!

“Kiss Sixth Sense” is a Disney+ original drama that was originally a web novel before being adapted into a webtoon. It is about a woman named Hong Ye Sul who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo and sees them in bed together in the future.

Along with director Nam Ki Hoon and scriptwriter Jeon Yoo Ri, actors Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye, Kim Ji Suk, Lee Joo Yeon, Tae In Ho, Kim Ga Eun, Hwang Bo Ra, and more participated in the script reading. The actors portrayed their characters so realistically during the script reading that it felt like they were already filming.

Yoon Kye Sang will play Cha Min Hoo, the leader of Je Woo Planning’s Planning Team 1 who uses his exceptional five senses to read omens and is known as the “god of advertising.” Yoon Kye Sang captivated the set, using his cold and intelligent image to become perfectly in sync with his character. Cha Min Hoo’s five senses are 10 times more sensitive than the average person, and he tosses out piercing words without hesitation in a calm manner. He also pushes his team to the limit to get high-quality results but shows an affectionate side only to Ye Sul.

Yoon-Kye-Sang-2.jpeg

Seo Ji Hye will take on the role of Je Woo Planning’s workaholic ace employee Hong Ye Sul. The actress’s confident acting and bright energy made her character appear even more charming, and she even paid careful attention to her outer appearance to highlight her character’s good tastes and creative nature.

Seo-Ji-Hye.jpeg

Kim Ji Suk realistically portrayed his character of Lee Pil Yo, Hong Ye Sul’s ex-boyfriend and genius director who has everything. Unlike Cha Min Hoo who makes piercing remarks, Kim Ji Suk uses his gentle tone and sentimental gaze to portray his character’s pure love for Ye Sul.

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Suk.jpeg

Furthermore, the talented acting of Lee Joo Yeon, Tae In Ho, Kim Ga Eun, and Hwang Bo Ra also shined at the script reading. After the actors finished the script reading, they shared, “The unique setup in which the future can be seen after kissing is so interesting.” The production team commented, “It’s a fantasy theme, but the story of Min Hoo and Ye Sul who work at an advertising company is very realistic. There’s an interesting aspect of crossing over between reality and fantasy. Please anticipate the thrilling romance that will awaken the viewers’ senses.”

Spoiler

Kiss-Sixth-Sense2.jpeg

Kiss-Sixth-Sense-2.jpeg

Kiss-Sixth-Sense-3.jpeg

Kiss-Sixth-Sense-4.jpeg

“Kiss Sixth Sense” will premiere this coming May.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1523234wpp/yoon-kye-sang-seo-ji-hye-kim-ji-suk-and-more-get-into-character-for-kiss-sixth-sense-script-reading

• Like 2

by lo_ve, April 23, 2022
1 0

Actor Kim Ji Suk is confirmed to join the upcoming Disney+ original drama "Kiss Sixth Sense."

On April 22nd, it was officially announced that Kim Ji Suk will be joining Yoon Kye Sang and Seo Ji Hye in the upcoming webtoon-based drama. 

"Kiss Sixth Sense" is the latest project of director Nam Ki Hoon ("Oh My Baby") and writer Jeon Yu Ri. 

The upcoming series will adapt its story from the web novel of the same name by Gatnyeo. It will tell the story of a woman who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she unexpectedly kisses the neck of her boss and she sees her future with him in bed. The series will be produced by Akmedia.

Kim Ji Suk will play the role of Lee Pil Yo, the ex-boyfriend of the female lead. He is a genius movie director who has gained recognition from different film festivals. 

Other casts of the drama are After School's Lee Joo Yeon, Hwang Bo Ra, Kim Ga Eun, Tae In Ho, and more.

"Kiss Sixth Sense" will exclusively premiere on Disney+. The drama will premiere on May 25. The series will have 10 episodes. 

2yrVP_2f.jpg

"Kiss Sixth Sense" will be the first drama project of Kim Ji Suk this year. He last starred in the 2021 series  "Monthy Magazine Home" with Jung So Min, Jung Gun Joo, Kim Won Hee, Chae Jung An, and Ahn Chang Hwan

Kim Ji Suk is known for being part of the dramas "My Unfamiliar Family," "When the Camellia Blooms," "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People," "Another Miss Oh," and more. 

Aside from acting, Kim Ji Suk will also host the variety program "My Suspicious Neighbor" with Ha Seok Jin and Lee Hyun Yi.

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-ji-suk-confirmed-to-join-the-cast-of-disney-kiss-sixth-sense

• Like 1