[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Find it funny how Yoo Rim didn't switch to US as Koreans love USA. Heck why not France LoL? The Russia one was surprising & more so with their political turmoil.

It's based off a real life Korean Olympic speed-staker Viktor Ahn that switched to Russia and caused a public uproar in South Korea.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, kboramint said:

It's based off a real life Korean Olympic speed-staker Viktor Ahn that switched to Russia and caused a public uproar in South Korea.  

Thanks for the info. I read up on it and he and rival were high schoolmates and roommates too. interesting. viktor married a member of his fanclub. I was hoping lee ho suk married a reporter, haha, but I could not find any info.

• Like 2

Have anyone seen this? The title of baekdo video is special connection between heedoo and yijin lol. This is seems weird to me IF they had normal relationship between profesionals or NOT related why the title was like that? Even worse if heedoo already married to another person, right? Lol

We still have hope guys, I believe the writer only trolling with us lol

• Like 4

Hi, I been trying to avoid watching ep 14. I saw many comments and posts on twitter that stopped me. It's really sad ep.. Well I also saw that last part where he congrats her. Ouch.. Im also with everyone hoping it will be happy ending but then the reality is not probably. Based on the preview for ep 15, if you see the parts that they both have intimate and happy moments in Madrid and yi ji says "let's love without regrets" probably saying let's make this unforgettable memories.. then you see in the preview the Yi ji was telling Hee dos mother that he cannot embarrassed hee do any further. He probably avoided her after the trip in Madrid. There was a part that heedo look sad in the bus. Then the box that Yi ji packed might be momento of both of them. I mean those display and the photos that yiji kept which is currently displayed in heedo room. Maybe it's true that they really not together. She might married some fencers so that's why minchea father is currently overseas. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Skysky said:

Have anyone seen this? The title of baekdo video is special connection between heedoo and yijin lol. This is seems weird to me IF they had normal relationship between profesionals or NOT related why the title was like that? Even worse if heedoo already married to another person, right? Lol

We still have hope guys, I believe the writer only trolling with us lol

Oh let's hope this, so it could still be them let's hope for their happy ending.

• Like 3

I love this show much. :wub: I cried so much this weekend. :tears:

Yurim's journey is just so beautiful and painful. She loves her parents so much, and she is sacrificing so much for them. She is such a brave, lovely person. And Ji-wung is the sweetest boyfriend ever.

Of course the Baek-do couple is *everything.* I'm just going off to my happy place and believe that Baek Yijin is congratulating Heedo on her marriage... to HIMSELF.

I have my ears covered and I am singing "LALALALA..." I refuse to allow any other possibilities!

I also forbid anyone on this show to die, like some theories say. Everyone better be happy and alive in 2022!

Of course, life does not work out the way you planned and carefree youth does not last forever... thus is life. Yurim's own carefree youth has already ended - if she ever had one - but she did have those beautiful moments with Ji-wung and Heedo - how wonderful it was to see those two girls holding hands and run together... so here I am crying in my happy place again... :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Twenty Five, Twenty One”—which has just two episodes left to go—rose to an average nationwide rating of 10.3 percent ahead of its final week, maintaining its position at the top of its time slot across all cable channels. The hit drama also remained first place in its time slot across all channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored a nationwide average of 6.6 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/twenty-five-twenty-one-heads-into-final-week-on-ratings-rise-as-young-lady-and-gentleman-ends-at-no-1/#ixzz7Omq1rvLs

• Like 3

It’s crazy that I’m checking twitter every few hrs just to check on theories. Hahahaha. I think the reason why I want them to end up together is because YJ has been a sad boy all this long. How can we leave the sad boy all sad now? Anyway, again, for me proper closure will be enough for now. 

• Like 4

what if we get a Baekdo endgame but there is no explanation for the inconsistencies at all. A man comes home, grandma calls him Baek Yi Jin, Minchae calls him appa and Heedo kisses him dramatically and it ends there. We are not given a resolution as to why minchae is a kim or has no recognition of him in previous episodes? haha. I would actually like the production to experiment with an ending like that. and then the fandom continues to manufacture their own theories.

• Like 1

TVN is totally trolling us, because this is the cliffhanger going into the final weekend. They are trying to pump up viewership rates.

Notice the penultimate scene before the flash-forward TV interview was them supporting each other in their pain of losing YR to Russia. They have reached an ironclad understanding of each other, that they show up at the tunnel together.

But they need to keep their relationship and wedding a secret in order to protect BHJ's career. Same reason why NHD's mother could not reveal their mother-daughter relationship. The clips of Ep 15 show them together - meeting up in a hotel (prob during an overseas competition) and in his room.

They spent 14 episodes building up their relationship. There is no time for a new story arc to break them apart. 

My guess is Ep 15 will give us closure for their relationship up till 2009, and then Ep 16 will show the present.  BHJ coming home. Grandma with early dementia. (My hope - WJ and SW together.) 

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, Skysky said:

Well back then everyone also didnt know that heedoo's mom was actually famous reporter, no?

There is a very likely chance that up until the present day (or at least until the day heedo's mom retired) that no one knows that her and Heedo are mother and daughter. If that really happens then it's no surprise how Yi Jin and Hee Do will do the same thing, which is to keep their relationship under radar.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Phoenix Klaw said:

The clips of Ep 15 show them together - meeting up in a hotel (prob during an overseas competition) and in his room.

That clips showing them together doesn't take place in 2009, it takes place in 2001 before Hee-Do's match at Madrid. Alot of things can happen between 2001-2009. 

• Like 2

TVN is totally trolling us, because this is the cliffhanger going into the final weekend. They are trying to pump up viewership rates.

Notice the penultimate scene before the flash-forward TV interview was them supporting each other in their pain of losing YR to Russia. They have reached an ironclad understanding of each other, that they show up at the tunnel together.

But they need to keep their relationship and wedding a secret in order to protect BHJ's career. Same reason why NHD's mother could not reveal their mother-daughter relationship. The clips of Ep 15 show them together - meeting up in a hotel (prob during an overseas competition) and in his room.

They spent 14 episodes building up their relationship. There is no time for a new story arc to break them apart. 

My guess is Ep 15 will give us closure for their relationship up till 2009, and then Ep 16 will show the present.  BHJ coming home. Grandma with early dementia. (My hope - WJ and SW together.) 

This is the best and most logical explanation for me! @Phoenix Klaw I hope you are right! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for making my wait more bearable.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kboramint said:

So, you don't think YuRim is going to alive in 2021?

The show doesn't seem to be going for tragic, just bitter-sweet. I suspect she will be alive, and perhaps back in Korea after many years in Russia. Perhaps lost touch with the Taeyang gang. Russian husband and kids in tow for a reunion?

I would be happy if JW and her are together, but I heart Seung Wan more.

• Like 2

The show doesn't seem to be going for tragic, just bitter-sweet. I suspect she will be alive, and perhaps back in Korea after many years in Russia. Perhaps lost touch with the Taeyang gang. Russian husband and kids in tow for a reunion?

I would be happy if JW and her are together, but I heart Seung Wan more.

True, I dont think the show is being tragic at all lol. Search WWW have happy ending including the main couple. Yoorim will be find her happiness in Rusia, why would she would die tho? Her arc already ended at eps 14, she wont be on any arc anymore because we dont have time, only 2 eps left if she would die it would consume a lot of time, so eps 15-16 would be her arc again? lol. Then yoorim should be the main leads, not baekdo because her screentime would be too many. And remember we still have 25 21 baekdo, and minchae arc of her ballet and reading diary, grandma being sick, and ofc the most important present time baekdo. .

Jw and seungwan are more realistic because they are diaper bestie and been know for a long time compared to yoorim that went to rusia, but idk if they are going to be couple, because it seems awkward for them? I just hope they will find their own happiness, especially seungwan

• Like 1

@bee_wannabe exactly, why MC have to google her own father? also, when 2009 BYJ interview HD, we can see their eyes , like they miss each other very much, very sad eyes.. so I don't think BYJ - NHD will be the endgame. I think HD will marry to the fencing athlete (the one HD call him oppa).

But , also like most of us, I still hope that there will be plotwist so my lovely couple can end up together >.<

• Like 3

LMAO GUYS I ALSO HEARD IT. Lol it would be funny if this was true

18 minutes ago, LoveKDramaXoXo said:

@bee_wannabe exactly, why MC have to google her own father?

She wasnt just google yijin, she searching 'na heedoo baek yijin' why would she also google her mom then? It is normal if minchae is curious about her mom and her father story. And she is so excited and rooting for them, that is weird because I won't support my mom with her ex eventhough it was just her past relationship, whats about my father then? Unless yijin is the father, thats the only reason why minchae is rooting for baekdo. But we will see next week what would really happen

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1