[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he need to learn how to steal kiss without getting Slapped on the face  :joy:

#Don't make it obvious , you want kiss 

But DD has mastered the art of falling and grabbing onto him in forest.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • LOL 2

Hi folks!  First time posting here.  

Since we don't have much option as "amnesia" plot is already here... might as well enjoy what's to come next. Based on how YK's actions are getting funnier when he sees himself as the 22 year old and not the 41 year old self. Imagine how he would be acting when he sees DD with another man her age.  Ah... can't wait what he comes up with this time. LOL

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Now, at the beginning I was all for having SR and Gun together. Right now, I can't see it. Uncle Gun, despite not being the best businessman is a good person and SaRa...not so much. I can't stand her mistreating the children and teaching SJ to be selfish and entitled. How delusional is she?!

I'm hoping YG is going to be so mad, he's going to make it difficult for her after he regains his memories. 

She seems to be set on SJ being the heir to the fortune, but hey he's got 2 older siblings, who seem to be quite capable of running the business after their father.  His older sister is especially outspoken and able to clearly communicate what's going on.  She's going to be a great leader in business if that what she wants.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Hi Min Mcgonagall and VanellopeVS2020 Welcome to the thread!:).

Thanks!! ;)

7 hours ago, TheaN said:

She seems to be set on SJ being the heir to the fortune, but hey he's got 2 older siblings, who seem to be quite capable of running the business after their father.  His older sister is especially outspoken and able to clearly communicate what's going on.  She's going to be a great leader in business if that what she wants.

And that's what irritates me. I mean, what is she going to do about the two older kids? She's only looking after her son, and more as a tool to be the Lady of the house and to have access to the $. 

13 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

Hi folks!  First time posting here.  

Since we don't have much option as "amnesia" plot is already here... might as well enjoy what's to come next. Based on how YK's actions are getting funnier when he sees himself as the 22 year old and not the 41 year old self. Imagine how he would be acting when he sees DD with another man her age.  Ah... can't wait what he comes up with this time. LOL

Isn’t that where he is with the flowers where she is taking the English classes yes I can see him when he comes up on DD as she is first meeting the guy she is gonna be all giggly and smiling. 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 2:57 PM, TheaN said:

Right?  SR is illogical and crazy about a lot of things but this one of her biggest blind spots.  She is a male chauvinist so  believes that only a son could take over from the Chairman.  And she only sees Se Chan as the heir competition for Se Jong even though Jenny is the eldest and can outdo both boys in anything.  She also idiotically believes that, because Se Chan doesn't excel in school he's sub-par, in some way.  She doesn't see that Se Chan is creative and charismatic, which is as important as academic prowess.  SR is an idiot all around and this is just one of many of her stupid crazy observations about life.  

• Like 3

SR is also trying to mold SJ into one of those self-serving chaebol heirs we see in a lot f melodramas.  How dare she teach him that he doesn't ever have to say sorry to anyone.  You can see by the look on his face that even he knows that is wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheaN said:

SR is also trying to mold SJ into one of those self-serving chaebol heirs we see in a lot f melodramas.  How dare she teach him that he doesn't ever have to say sorry to anyone.  You can see by the look on his face that even he knows that is wrong.

Yes! Poor SJ. And it’s so difficult to understand because for him, the other two are his siblings. And SR is so selfish and dense she doesn’t get it. 

59 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Your welcome @Min Mcgonagall!:).

I so think having this new guy being around Dan Dan will really help push things along *It will make Young-Kook realize his feelings for her and fight for her*

I hope so! And we really need to see some of that! 
right now, waiting for that to happen + DaeBeom & SeRyeon + the whole mess between Anna & SC are the reasons why I am still waiting for next Saturday. 

Yesterday: AAA Best OST: Lim Young Woong (“Love Always Run Away” from “Young Lady and Gentleman“)

I must say, I love that song. :) what do you guys think? 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TheaN said:

Wonder why she thinks he will be the heir is she planning to kill off the older siblings most of the time it is the first born that is the heir.  Oh I forgot Sara don’t have a brain to even think that far ahead not even thinking what will happen when memories come back

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

It's one thing if SR was strictly clueless but harmless.   However, it's her extreme dangerous behaviors that would be of most concern with regards to wanting to be with YK and Se Jong.   I don't see how any one can think it's a good idea for her to be near them when she almost caused two traffic accidents, almost drowned herself, and got drunk more times than we can count.   Unreal!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, heistheway said:

It's one thing if SR was strictly clueless but harmless.   However, it's her extreme dangerous behaviors that would be of most concern with regards to wanting to be with YK and Se Jong.   I don't see how any one can think it's a good idea for her to be near them when she almost caused two traffic accidents, almost drowned herself, and got drunk more times than we can count.   Unreal!

Right and who is she to think that her child would be the heir when chairman has two older blood children is she planning on killing them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lfd said:

Right and who is she to think that her child would be the heir when chairman has two older blood children is she planning on killing them. 

I would hope that SR wouldn't think of that.   But who knows.  Her blind devotion to Se Jong has led her to do some pretty unbelievable things.

Oh hanky, come back soon!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Yes! Poor SJ. And it’s so difficult to understand because for him, the other two are his siblings. And SR is so selfish and dense she doesn’t get it. 

I hope so! And we really need to see some of that! 
right now, waiting for that to happen + DaeBeom & SeRyeon + the whole mess between Anna & SC are the reasons why I am still waiting for next Saturday. 

Things need to keep moving along.

I want to see things more along for Sara and Gun soon as well.

• Like 3

I think I'm going to love seeing YG jealous!!! 

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

If Sara continues to hurt Gun's feelings, I don't know how to stand it :mellow:

Ha! I'm going to enjoy seeing stalker, jealous YG! And I am glad bc it looks like DD will be smiling quite a bit. She has cried too much already!

Now, I really want Gun far, far away from Sara. She needs to sort out her mess first. And even though I really can't stand Yeaonsil...well, I think Anna needs to slow down, think about what her "family" wants instead of whatever she thinks it's best for them and come clean to SC. Otherwise the mess will be bigger. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!

Good episode today and there was nothing that upset me, but I thought it wasn't too exciting... till the last scene of the preview at the end. 

Spoiler

A man falling and hitting his head on the ground has never been more exciting to see :)

I hope that makes him get his memory back!

Sara is so dumb. She doesn't understand that the way to YG's heart was through treating his children well. Now she is doing just the opposite. Also the way she treats Gun is so cruel. I don't want Gun to continue loving her. If he knows what she did to hurt others, it would be good to stop loving her. She deserves to end up alone. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, jayakris said:

Good episode today and there was nothing that upset me, but I thought it wasn't too exciting... till the last scene of the preview at the end. 

Reveal hidden contents

A man falling and hitting his head on the ground has never been more exciting to see :)

I hope that makes him get his memory back!

I hope, if he gets his memory back, that he keeps quiet so that he can get some revenge on the witches :naughty: 

• Like 3