12 hours ago, lila21 said:

when did they and who of the characters explicitly say that???

lawyer said they searched and no evidence of another child by the yumin chairman. yumin chairman's private part was burned by his wife so he cant have other children. I think aunt also made her research but I'm not sure if I remember correctly. yeon ju is sure that her dad is her dad and her grandmother is her grandmother

I think this show is not about mina but about yeon ju. she is the wonder woman because she can juggle different roles and excel at them. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

lawyer said they searched and no evidence of another child by the yumin chairman. yumin chairman's private part was burned by his wife so he cant have other children. I think aunt also made her research but I'm not sure if I remember correctly. yeon ju is sure that her dad is her dad and her grandmother is her grandmother

I think this show is not about mina but about yeon ju. she is the wonder woman because she can juggle different roles and excel at them. 

The translations I read were not the same. Lawyer No said that he could not find any records of the birth of Mina because the chairman destroyed it. Even if a child was adopted they would have to have records from the adoption agency or the hospital where that child was born. Lawyer No specifically said that the Yumin Chairman destroyed it but why? And he kept his reputation chaste. Why would a wife suddenly decide to burn her husband's private parts if he did not wag those private parts on someone else other than her and she found out about it? The show is about Mina too, without the story of Mina there will be no wonder woman Yeon Jeo. She would not have met Alex, she would not have been daughter in law of the Hans and would not have found out about his father's connection to the fire or who hit her grandmother then run. Part of the charm of the show for me Is the mystery of the look alike women who were from the same town, went to the same hospital but never met each other and Mina (my pov) suffered the most  should have been given time and the license to redress what was done to her and she is the  rightful heir to the Yumin fortune as well

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, lila21 said:

The translations I read were not the same. 

haha, it could be a problem of translation. from the version I saw, the wife was so angry that she did not just pour hot water on it but burned it real good so that it cannot recover. then, she investigated his entire past to look for other illegitimate children (the implied message is the wife did not find any other). I rewatched the scene and the translateion seemed correct since seung wook looked down at his own private part haha

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aria26 said:

from the version I saw, the wife was so angry that she did not just pour hot water on it but burned it real good so that it cannot recover. then, she investigated his entire past to look for other illegitimate children

Hahahah, Lawyer No said all that to Alex and he did not blush because the older lawyer is funny but old fashioned and conservative?? Alex did not react in shock? I remember it was a serious conversation about Mina where Alex said that he  will make it known to Mina that he was around and that Mina will be the one to find him. After the lawyer left, Alex called someone speaking in English and said to find Mina whatever part of the world she is in ASAP. It was a serious conversation. I don't remember burning of private parts....etc....lol... somebody made that up....:naughty::lol:

• Like 1

Congratulations OTW TEAM

YAY

7.11.2021 by E. Cha Soompi

SBS’s “One the Woman” has ended on a high note!

On November 6, the series finale of the hit drama starring Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoonachieved the show’s highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the final broadcast of “One the Woman” scored an average nationwide rating of 17.8 percent and a peak of 22.7 percent, marking a new personal record for the series.

“One the Woman” also ended its run as the most-watched program of the entire week among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 6.4 percent.

LIVE instagram today 7.11.2021 5pm KST , @sbsdrama.official 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV4SX2srYga/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://youtu.be/lSw4wimArqQ

• Like 3

• gm4queen changed the title to [Drama 2021] One The Woman, 원더우먼

Good drama and finally the writer and production team get the pace of the final episode correct. We didn't have a battle with the villian until 10 minutes before the episode ends and then only have that 10 minutes to show the resolution of all of the characters.

• Like 3

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Won Geun, And Jin Seo Yeon Share Closing Comments On “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 6, 2021
by C. Hong

The lead cast of SBS’s “One the Woman” shared their closing comments as their drama airs its final episode!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor named Jo Yeon Joo, who gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law named Kang Mi Na, who happens to look exactly like her. The show garnered strong ratings, ranking the most-watched miniseries of the week for 13 weeks in a row and recording a personal best ratings of 20.6 percent.

Honey Lee, who played the dual roles of Jo Yeon Joo and Kang Mi Na, said, “I think I always feel disappointed at the end of a project. I don’t want to say goodbye to the cast and crew I’ve worked with, and it’s the last time that I’ll be playing this character, and I’m saying goodbye to the viewers who loved ‘One the Woman’ too. I think I always feel both refreshed and regretful at the end. Not just me, but all the actors and production staff members worked hard, but I think it was due to the viewers that our hard effort didn’t go to waste and was able to shine bright. Thank you so much.” She picked the commotion scene in the church in episode 2 as her most memorable scene and said, “I remember thinking, ‘Is this really okay?’ while we were filming it. It was in the script, so I participated faithfully in filming as an actor, but it came out far better than I’d expected. A lot of people around me said it was a very refreshing scene.”

honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman.jp

Lee Sang Yoon played Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol heir who returns to Korea to seek the truth behind his father’s mysterious death. He said, “It feels like we’re parting ways just as we’ve become close friends and started to really mesh well together. I was happy to be able to film with such great people like the cast and crew, and I was grateful that people were entertained by the results. Filming was full of fun and happiness until the end, so I hope that energy gets transmitted to the viewers as well.” He picked his most memorable scene as the ending scene in episode 10. “It’s a scene we filmed with the younger versions and the older versions of the characters together, and it contained one of the key points of the drama,” he said.

lee-sang-yoon-honey-lee-one-the-woman.jp

Jin Seo Yeon played Han Sung Hye, the ruthless eldest daughter of Hanju Group. She said, “I played a villain in the drama, but I worked hard to make her seem like a real person. I pitied Sung Hye as someone who was desperate for love. It was an honor and a great happiness to work on such an entertaining project. Thank you for loving ‘One the Woman.’ All the cast and crew treasured our memories of filming happily together and worked hard until the end.” She picked the scene in episode 9 where Jo Yeon Joo gets drunk and sits in front of her house as the most memorable, and explained, “It’s not my scene, but Yeon Joo’s body language when she got drunk was so memorable and lovable. I thought it was amazing that [Honey Lee] didn’t try to make it look pretty and made it look very natural. I think it was a condensation of the main theme of ‘One the Woman.’ It showed how the main characters were pushing aside their deep sadness for the sake of their goals and for the sake of justice.”

Spoiler

jin-seo-yeon-one-the-woman.jpeg

Lee Won Geun played Ahn Yoo Joon, a young prosecutor who is close with Jo Yeon Joo. He said, “Thanks to the director, writer, all the production staff, and the senior actors, it was always a warm and happy set to be on. It was a great honor and blessing for me to be able to work with such amazing people, as well as have the viewers sending such a lot of interest and support behind us. ‘One the Woman’ was a project that helped me become a better actor and a better person. I won’t forget this gratitude and become an actor who can repay it through my skills. Thank you.”

Spoiler

lee-sang-yoon-lee-won-geun-one-the-woman

For his most memorable scene, he picked the church commotion in episode 2 like Honey Lee, as well as Jo Yeon Joo and her grandmother’s reunion in the epilogue of episode 12. “There’s nothing more than can be said about Honey Lee’s passionate acting,” he said. “The scenes are extreme opposites, but they showed our drama’s tone and color well. I also watched from a viewer’s perspective and laughed and cried.” About his own favorite scene, he picked the cart bar scene in episode 9 and said, “In the script, it’s a scene about quiet comfort, but when I was filming, I could feel the weight and size of the emotions. Thinking, ‘I also want to be loved,’ I started to cry without realizing it. I like the scene because it showed that Yoo Joon’s feelings weren’t weak, and how hard and beautiful it was to be in unrequited love.”

Spoiler

one-the-woman.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497222wpp/honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-lee-won-geun-and-jin-seo-yeon-share-closing-comments-on-one-the-woman

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple images, thanks!

“One The Woman” Cast Dress Up As Superheroes and Supervillains To Fulfill Ratings Promise

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 7, 2021
by C. Hong

The cast of SBS’s “One the Woman” fulfilled their ratings promise to viewers!

Before the premiere of “One the Woman,” the actors had pledged to wear superhero costumes if their drama surpassed 17 percent in viewership ratings. The drama hit a new personal best in ratings with its final episode, scoring 17.8 percent nationwide.

On November 7, Honey Lee shared a photo of the four cast members dressed up as they’d promised on her personal Instagram. Honey Lee was dressed as Wonder Woman (the title of the drama is a pun on the name Wonder Woman), Lee Sang Yoon was dressed as Superman, Lee Won Geun was dressed as Thor, and Jin Seo Yeon dressed as Hela, the villain from “Thor: Ragnarok.”

In the caption, Honey Lee wrote, “We’ve come to fulfill our promise. We’re just fulfilling our pledge, but why does it feel like a punishment?”

The actors also held a live broadcast on SBS’s Instagram account in their costumes.

Actor Ryu Seung Ryong commented on her post, “I thought the first photo was of action figures.” Actor Kim Ji Suk commented, “What’s with this synchronization?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497353wpp/one-the-woman-cast-dress-up-as-superheroes-and-supervillains-to-fulfill-ratings-promise

• LOL 1

I didnt watch the last 4 episodes until tonight.. and only the ending credits where all actors sang the song, producers, extra behind the scenes - makes me smile... 

The last 6 episides to me, were somewhat long... im not sure why... i would watch Dali and Gamtajang immediatedly after it was aired, but i myself drag watching this...

I was expecting Hyesun to kill herslef and didnt expect her to fake it. Didnt even know how she had time to do it... and her bodyguard who went to jail for her, how old are they.. with her since 14 years ago.. i would think that he fits the bodyguard/lover profile... but Hyesun didnt even think of him that way.. heh..

Also after confession between Yun Ju and Seong wook.. suddenly we barely see them in romantic poses, like they just become friends after that... and why did he leave for the US, wasnt he the head of the company already?... hmm... 

Nevertheless, congrats to the cast and crew for achieving for achieving a very high ratings.. rare in korean dramas these days... 

I still dislike the female wardrobes... so baggy shoulders... urgh..:lol:

Great on the ratings promise... haha.. cute...

• Like 1

Lee Sang Yoon Talks About His Supporting Role In “One The Woman,” Chemistry With The Cast, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 9, 2021
by S. Nam

Lee Sang Yoon talked about his recently-concluded hit SBS drama “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor named Jo Yeon Joo (Honey Lee). She gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law named Kang Mi Na, who happens to look exactly like her. Lee Sang Yoon plays Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol heir who returns to Korea to seek the truth behind his father’s mysterious death. The show garnered strong ratings, ranking the No. 1 most-watched miniseries of the week for 13 weeks in a row and recording personal best ratings of 20.6 percent.

Lee-Sang-Yoon-2.jpg

During the interview, Lee Sang Yoon was asked if there was any burden in starring in a drama in which Honey Lee was mostly the sole main character. The actor honestly replied that he did feel it was a shame his character didn’t get to actively participate in the action near the end with the story about his father. Nonetheless, he commented, “However, actress Honey Lee led the story amazingly on set and at the reading. While looking at her do a good job and fighting to do well, I thought it would be selfish to talk about my screen time, and I accepted that this is the type of drama it is.”

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yoon-3.jpg

Instead, Lee Sang Yoon’s character Han Seung Wook acted as a great source of support for Jo Yeon Joo. He commented, “I feel as if the greatest charm the project has is that Han Seung Wook is the only person who provides strength to Jo Yeon Joo. Seung Wook actually receives more help. In some aspects, the female lead did something for the male lead in a way most other dramas would have the male lead do for the female lead, so [Han Seung Wook] doesn’t have skills in that aspect, but I feel that it’s charming that he was on [Jo Yeon Joo’s] side during her most difficult times.”

The actor revealed that “One the Woman” was the script he had the most fun reading and that his agency’s CEO had suggested the role because his previous character from “VIP” had received so much hate.

Lee Sang Yoon continued, “I was talking with actor Jo Dal Hwan, and he motioned, ‘You always do a drama that does well.’ I joked, ‘It does well because I’m in it!’ but I honestly got the thought that I have luck in selecting projects rather than the drama doing well because I’m in it. My CEO contemplates a lot when he looks at potential projects.” The actor summarized that his dramas did well thanks to the CEO’s choice and the work of the other actors.

Regarding his acting in “One the Woman,” Lee Sang Yoon replied, “It was a time in which I got to attempt the things I was thinking about acting-wise, and it’s the first project in which I tried to act comfortably.” He commented that he was happy to hear from viewers that his acting felt different in his latest project.

Lee-Sang-Yoon-5.jpg

Lee Sang Yoon also praised his co-star Honey Lee. He shared, “She’s a refreshing person, so she always leads the atmosphere on set refreshingly, and I received a lot of help from her. Even when I didn’t especially do anything, people greeted me brightly. I was grateful to her for letting me be on a set like this, and she was considerate acting-wise as well, so I received a lot of help there. After time passed and we became closer, we could talk more comfortably about making each other stand out better, and we playfully shared our interpretations of scenes. We filmed while having fun.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1497560wpp/lee-sang-yoon-talks-about-his-supporting-role-in-one-the-woman-chemistry-with-the-cast-and-more

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Is there going to be another spin-off from this drama? This is one of those dramas, like fiery priest, which i care little for the logic and more indulge in the comedic exchanges. 

Hard to swallow......At the end of the drama, the wealthiest and most powerful characters are the housekeeper and junior prosecutor!!:coolshades:

Watch: Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Chang Wan And More Say Farewell To “One The Woman” During Final Filming

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 15, 2021
by S. Nam

SBS’s “One the Woman” released its final behind-the-scenes video!

The drama recently came to a successful conclusion last week with strong ratings, ranking the No. 1 most-watched miniseries of the week for 13 weeks in a row and recording personal best ratings of 20.6 percent.

The new making-of video begins with Honey Lee commenting, “I can’t believe time has passed so quickly like this and that the final filming has arrived. The making-of video is bidding farewell now too. Everyone, you’ve worked hard watching ‘One the Woman.’ Our lovable puppy Yoo Joon’s (Lee Won Geun’s) final filming is tomorrow. He feels restless. All the actors in the group chat said we can’t send him away like this.”

Lee Won Geun also comments, “I’m very sad. I can’t believe it.” After the final scene, Honey Lee walks over to give Lee Won Geun a comforting hug, and the two take pictures together before leaving the set.

As Honey Lee prepares to film her final scene with Kim Chang Wan, Lee Sang Yoon tells her, “You can’t cry.” Honey Lee begins to sing to lift the mood, and Kim Chang Wan asks, “Are you that happy? We’re filming the final scene.” Honey Lee replies, “The sadness and sorrow are on the inside. The happiness is being portrayed.”

Honey Lee makes a drastic transformation with her appearance at the airport, and she remarks, “She feels like a killer. Like [she’d pose] with a gun like this.” Kim Chang Wan laughs and asks, “Who’s this? She’s pretty no matter what she does.” Sad that his scene is over, Kim Chang Wan asks, “I’m done today? After the person who looks like Yeon Joo (Honey Lee) passes by, doesn’t someone who looks like Hak Tae (Kim Chang Wan) also pass by behind her?”

After the final filming, Honey Lee celebrates excitedly with Lee Sang Yoon, sharing, “I’m really happy that we wrapped up without any big incidents during this COVID-19 state. It’s really a blessing to have met such a warm team with great teamwork. I’m wrapping up with happy vibes from having met such a team and because the viewers had so much fun watching. Thank you very much.” Honey Lee hugs Lee Sang Yoon as well, expressing her gratitude again.

In the final interviews, Kim Chang Wan shares that he had a healing time filming the drama. Lee Won Geun reveals that he feels bittersweet because he’s uncertain if he’ll work with such great people again in the future. He comments, “I really felt a lot of warm love.” Jin Seo Yeon similarly remarks that she’s sad to say farewell to such great actors and staff.

Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon talk about having filmed enjoyably with refreshing and thoughtful people. Lee Sang Yoon comments, “It was a very enjoyable set that Honey Lee always led with positive energy.” Bidding farewell by saying, “Let’s meet again,” the two actors express gratitude to the viewers by gifting their flower bouquets.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1498609wpp/watch-honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-kim-chang-wan-and-more-say-farewell-to-one-the-woman-during-final-filming

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Sang Yoon Talks About The Success Of “One The Woman,” Difference Between Acting In TV And Theater, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 29, 2021
by C. Hong

Lee Sang Yoon recently participated in a pictorial for Allure!

The actor recently starred in the hit drama “One the Woman,” co-starring Honey Lee. Asked if he had predicted its success, he said, “No one can predict ratings, so I didn’t expect it to get high viewership ratings. I knew that it would be a fun drama. The script was really funny, so we just needed to live up to the script, but Honey Lee went above and beyond that requirement. I remember thinking at the script reading, ‘She’s really good. If she brings this to set, then it’s going to be crazy.'”

lee-sang-yoon-1.jpeg

Asked what he wanted to achieve next, he said, “When working on ‘One the Woman,’ I thought about how to incorporate what I’d learned from doing theater the year before. I realized that there were areas when that worked and there were areas wehn it didn’t work. I chose this drama after discussions with my agency. I’d played a bad character in ‘VIP,’ so the CEO was insistent that I rehabilitate my image. I think that we achieved all that.”

Although he played a man who cheated on his wife in “VIP,” Lee Sang Yoon said, “But I have a lot of affection for that drama. All the cast members did a good job and we matched well together.”

lee-sang-yoon-2.jpeg

Lee Sang Yoon reflected on the differences between acting on TV and acting in theater. “You can’t edit a play, but dramas and movies leave a record behind,” he said. “Something embarrassing might happen on stage, but if you can overcome that, then when you go back to TV, I think you can bring a better side of yourself to that. I’ve always thought of the theater as a place where I can get good energy and build good experience. The seniors I worked with at first gave me good advice like that, and I could sense it when I saw them take the stage.”

He continued, “It was a new experience even from the rehearsal stages. For movies or dramas, you will rehearse a scene as it’s written in the script, and analyze your character. But rehearsals for TV don’t last as long as plays, where you repeat the same performance night after night. In a play that runs for two months, you repeat the same performance 40 or 50 times. I think that repetition helped me learn a lot.”

The interviewer said that Lee Sang Yoon had acted for about two decades without any major scandals. The actor replied, “It’s because I’m easily scared. But sometimes as an actor, even though it’s dangerous, I feel a sense of attraction to those who act in unexpected ways and break free of the norm. An actor is someone who has to appeal to the public and to the viewers, so sometimes I think that there needs to be an unexpected side to them as well.”

Spoiler

lee-sang-yoon.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1501183wpp/lee-sang-yoon-talks-about-the-success-of-one-the-woman-difference-between-acting-in-tv-and-theater-and-more

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to #SongWonSeok (#OneTheWoman) for winning Best Supporting Actor award, miniseries romance/comedy drama.

1640955825927314.jpg

On this day, the Best Supporting Actor award was divided into mini-series comedy-romance/fantasy categories. In the comedy-romance male category, Won-Hae Kim and Won-Seok Song of 'Wonder Woman' and Hyuk-Jin Jang of 'We're Breaking Up' were nominated, and Won-Seok Song enjoyed the award.

Song Won-seok said, "2021 was a very special year for me. Thankfully, my confidence and self-esteem in myself increased a lot while doing SBS works. I am very grateful to the staff and actors who filmed with me. I never said thank you. I don't have it, but I would like to thank the representative of the agency for believing and supporting me. I will become a more serious actor in the future."

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1519179

1640957112762345.jpg

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1519193

Congratulations to #JinSeoYeon (#OneTheWoman) for winning Excellence Actress award, miniseries romance/comedy drama.

Daesang Candidate' Jee-hoon Lee "Destination? One of Kim So-yeon and Lee Ha-nui...

1640961936105337.jpg

Actor Lee Je-hoon shared his thoughts on being nominated for the grand prize at the '2021 SBS Drama Awards'. On the 31st, the '2021 SBS Drama Awards' was broadcast live at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Broadcaster Shin Dong-yeop and actor Kim Yoo-jung took on the MCs. On this day, the grand prize nominees Kim So-yeon, Lee Je-hoon, and Lee Ha-nui went on stage and shared their feelings about being nominated. Kim So-yeon said, "It's an honor just to be nominated and I'm so nervous." Je-hoon Lee said, "I think I can live happily for the rest of my life just with the memory of being nominated. I dare think that the target is one of the two people standing next to me." Honey Lee said, "It's an honor to be nominated for the Grand Prize as an actress. Even if I don't win, I feel honored, and I think it's all thanks to the viewers that I got nominated."

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1519232

202112312342779127_61cf172835ff1.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations to #LeeSangYoon (#OneTheWoman) for winning Top Excellence Actor award, miniseries romance/comedy drama.

Lee Sang-yoon, 'Best Acting Award Miniseries Comedy Romance' [2021 SBS Drama Awards]

BF.28469781.1.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-yoon won the 'Best Acting Award, Miniseries, Comedy, Romance' at the '2021 SBS Acting Awards'. The '2021 SBS Drama Awards' awards ceremony was held at SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st. Shin Dong-yeop and Kim Yoo-jung worked as MCs as they did last year. 'One the Woman' Lee Sang-yoon said, "I don't really deserve it, but I got a great award because I met good people and good work. It was a very happy time while filming, and I was given such a big award. Thank you so much,” he said.

He continued, “Actually, it was the first project I did after Corona engulfed our society. I couldn't even dream of a full dinner, and I didn't even have a small dining room. I am also grateful to the staff who always worked hard and passionately filming in this situation, and to the senior and junior actors who showed great performances.” In addition, “Especially Mr. Lee Ha-nui. He is a character that cannot be left out when we talk about ‘one the woman’. I think 8-90% of this work was done by him. I am grateful and honored to be able to receive such a great award thanks to that.” Finally, he added, “I don’t think I deserve this award yet,” he added.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022010185874

One the  Woman' Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Ha-nui Best Comedy/Romance Award [SBS Acting Awards]

111041188.1.jpg

Actors Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Ha-nui received the top prize. Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Ha-nui won the Best Miniseries Comedy/Romance Award at the '2021 SBS Drama Awards' broadcast on the night of the 31st. On this day, the male nominees were Lee Sang-yoon from 'Wonder Woman', Jang Ki-yong for 'Now Breaking Up', Choi Woo-shik for 'That Year We Are', Kim Dami for 'That Year We are', Song Hye-kyo for 'Now Breaking Up', and Honey Lee for 'Wonder Woman' has risen

Lee Sang-yoon said, "I don't deserve it, but I was able to receive such a great award because I met good people and good works. We had a happy time together in the drama, and thank you for giving us a big prize.” He thanked the production team, staff, and viewers. In addition, he said, “Thank you for leading me to such a wonderful performance that I think that Lee Ha-nui did everything about 8-90% of ‘Wonder Woman’. I think I was able to receive a big award thanks to you. It was an honor to be able to work together.” He added, "I don't think I've yet deserved this award, but I think it was given to me to become a qualified actor, and I will work harder."

Honey Lee said, "Thank you for the big award. As an actor who is still in the process of being  an actor, I always feel pressured to take a position like this because I am afraid that I will think that I have completed it. I had a feeling that I could take it. But when I received the award again, I was grateful.” “I think that this award was made by the viewers. Thank you very much,” she said. “It was a big challenge,” he said. I had to face the concerns and prejudices about giving female actors the top lead, and I wondered if I would be able to digest the absolute amount in the role. I challenged myself with the desire to give good energy to the viewers, but I think that I have responded and I will be happy to receive the award.”

fter thanking her agency officials, production crew and viewers, Honey Lee said, “Something good happened recently. Lee Sang-eun wants to share the joy with the other half who will be together for the rest of their lives,” she said without forgetting her husband.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20220101/111041189/1

Congratulations to #HoneyLee (#OneTheWoman) for winning Top Excellence Actress award, miniseries romance/comedy drama.

Marriage' Honey Lee, shy feelings "It's been like that after the drama" [2021 SBS Drama Awards]

PS21123100168.jpg

Actress Lee Ha-nui shared her thoughts on marriage. At the '2021 SBS Drama Awards' held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st, Kim So-yeon, Lee Je-hoon, and Honey Lee, who were nominated for the Grand Prize, went on stage to give their impressions. On this day, MC Shin Dong-yeop congratulated the grand prize candidate, Honey Lee, saying, "I recently heard good news." Honey Lee said, "I think I surprised you. It happened after the drama ended. Many thanks to everyone who congratulated me,” she said.

I like her big smile. I hope she will be always happy!.

PS22010100006.jpg

At the '2021 SBS Drama Awards' held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st, Lee Ha-nui and Lee Sang-yoon won the Best Acting Award in the Miniseries Comedy/Romance category. Honey Lee said, "I think this award is made by the viewers. I want to say thank you very much.” “‘Wonder Woman’ was a big challenge. There were things that I had to face prejudice against, and I wondered if even I could ‘do it’ because of the length of the role. Even if one person sees it, she filmed it while thinking that it would be good to give good energy to the viewers. I think it's an award that's been well-received," she said.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01088966632193456&mediaCodeNo=258