[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

3 hours ago, jayakris said:

Whatever happened to the buffoon triumvirate - the bakery grandpa, his son, and the gold digger

Your life is the richer without it. Less 3 idiots taking time.

I can't believe I saw butler slips a ring on JK's finger??? He is the titular Second husband?? What a letdown. 

I was wondering why JM and BSH were hiking in the woods, perhaps lost something? Yes I am guilty of skipping much of the extended episodes. Thank you @LeftCoastOppa for the update.

But methinks you are too optimistic about SM. Although she has redeemed herself with the usb. She is not an idiot after all, she could have given it to anyone, but no, it has to be Bakery oppa.

Now the last fight. BSH is one annoying woman, she get's shoved easily even though she knows martial arts. So this time JK is going to nail her, and before the knife hits, butler or Mrs Joo or .... will stop it. No, it does not rhyme well. BSH will use some fancy moves and JK is down. Yay ... yay we got it after many excruciating episodes.

Much as I'd like to see a wedding, but BSH in white? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, jennien said:

MSH getting off for her crimes too easily. Now he is just in jail for gambling? Get real, he needs to be in jail for  neglected a person to death which I can consider as 1st degree murder 

Don't worry, there is no way he's not going down with JK.

The conversation between JK and BSH at the end of the episode had JK confessing to killing both the grandma and blackmail baker. I feel like the cops are there and she'll get arrested at the start of the next episode (after they make BSH fight her to remind us how much of a boss BSH is lol). 

With the chairman in jail and JK admitting she did it, BSH's grandmother's case will also go to trial. MSH will likely get punished for grandma's death and tampering with evidence (he messed up the first video sent to the police). 

@backstreetboysfan Hiding my reply just in case lol

Spoiler

Yes, usually the female members of the bride and groom's close family wear them to weddings.

But, it's also just traditional clothing. They're called hanbok and they are sometimes worn for holidays like Chuseok and Lunar New Year too. 

When I got married my mother-in-law and sister-in-law both wore hanboks like that. 

Spoiler

they are getting married now. SH saw her grandmother and it ends. epilogue with family gathering. Seonhwa and JM has another child.

spoilers for ending until vids arrive.

So JK is sentenced to 30 years.

Spoiler

f

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ending:

BSH get married with JYM

MSM sitting together beside Bakery Oppa

MSH, YDK, and YJK get jail time

What about KSC?

Wait, the Bakery Grandpa is back - where has he been in the past 2-3 months?

Bakery Uncle is not back though - severed relationship?

Kumbaya ending for everyone...nobody died :partyblob:

• Like 4

I don’t get why chicken lady have to get along with the cool gang now. She’s even invited to the wedding. Maybe is because bakery boy is dating her daughter now but forever the reason is. She shouldn’t be there. She should just stick to her chicken shop and regret all her greedy and rude to BSH. Even at the end when the family was taking picture. I only hear her loud *ss voice. It’s so annoying 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@knkg :joy:

Did Seonhwa find out Jaemin was the masked singer, and anyone remember around when if that's the case?

I think he revealed it back just before she went to jail? In the 30-ies.

45 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@knkg :joy:

Did Seonhwa find out Jaemin was the masked singer, and anyone remember around when if that's the case?

Yes she did but it was so long long ago in the beginning of the drama.

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

Ending:

BSH get married with JYM

MSM sitting together beside Bakery Oppa

MSH, YDK, and YJK get jail time

What about KSC?

Wait, the Bakery Grandpa is back - where has he been in the past 2-3 episodes?

Bakery Uncle is not back though - severed relationship?

Kumbaya ending for everyone...nobody died :partyblob:

I thought  KSC go 5 years?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jayakris said:

No problems, don't worry.  In 5 minutes they can wrap up the loose ends.  The Korean police suddenly become really smart at the end of long dramas where they are useless all through.  SC can send the chairman to catch JK, and the police can trap both of them at that place where BSH and JK are now.  Meanwhile kDrama IV that always does magic when needed, wakes up JM.  Maybe they show MSH in jail for gambling.  Maybe SC owns up to his compliance and somebody says he will only serve a short time in prison.  They don't even need a time-jump but they might do that anyway.  Expect a nice wedding ceremony for JM and BSH with Taeyang walking his mom out.  Perhaps SM is shown to be sitting with the bakery oppa at the wedding, indicating they have started something.  JK's and MSH's moms may be shown to be fighting over a customer to sell fish, far away in Namhae in the south :)... That is that!

But, I am sadly resigned to not getting closure on the real mystery. Whatever happened to the buffoon triumvirate - the bakery grandpa, his son, and the gold digger? I am dying to know and can hardly wait.  But they may never tell me, and it will leave me for ever with a void in my life after this drama :)...

Looks like I called it mostly right.  Took about 6 minutes to wrap up things (except I missed it from Ep 149 that the chairman was already with the police for attempted murder). The Korean police are so efficient when the dramas end, and Kdrama IVs are something else!... We got the wedding. Taeyang didn't do anything at the wedding, that's all.  The two bad moms were shown fighting, though not over selling fish.  SM is possibly with the Bakery oppa. No time-jump needed, but they did one anyway during the credits just for the heck of it - making all of you who predicted a time-jump happy too... And of course, I pretty much got closure on the biggest mystery.  Baker Grandpa still lives!!! and the gold-digger is still with him.   Now I can live peacefully :)

The highlight of the episode for me --  the drama knowing that we have all found JK's repeatedly throwing desk papers around to have become funny.  They made her throw papers around even in the court room!!  Haha.

If I heard right, here are the final jail sentences:

YJK - 30 years

YDK - 15 years

MSH - 7 years

SC - 5 years

I can take that.  I would say that the drama wrapped it up without making any of us too unhappy.

I will miss this drama though.  It was such a fun ride for 150 episode.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Looks like I called it mostly right.  Took about 6 minutes to wrap up things (except I missed it from Ep 149 that the chairman was already with the police for attempted murder). The Korean police are so efficient when the dramas end, and Kdrama IVs are something else!... We got the wedding. Taeyang didn't do anything at the wedding, that's all.  The two bad moms were showing fighting, though not over selling fish.  SM is possibly with the Bakery oppa. No time-jump needed, but they did one anyway during the credits just for the heck of it - making all of you who predicted a time-jump happy too... And of course, I pretty much got closure on the biggest mystery.  Baker Grandpa still lives!!! and the gold-digger is still with him.   Now I can live peacefully :)

The highlight of the episode for me --  the drama knowing that we have all found JK's repeatedly throwing desk papers around to have become funny.  They made her throw papers around even in the court room!!  Haha.

If I heard right, here are the final jail sentences:

YJK - 30 years

YDK - 15 years

MSH - 7 years

SC - 5 years

I can take that.  I would say that the drama wrapped it up without making any of us too unhappy.

I will miss this drama though.  It was such a fun ride for 150 episode.

I have watched murderers get 7 years, never more. She's going to be 60 when released. 

I knew BSH was going to use her Taekwando knowhow and the IV works.

Thank goodness, it's over. No surprises.

See ya later everyone. Thank you for the company. 
:heart1:

I'm watching Love Twist. 
Let me know if the next show is good and I'll join you.

edit: But a mum remarried wearing white, Shirley Temple Laughing GIF

• Like 5