[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

So, Episode 119 ...

What a mess ...

- JK is pretty brazen with her plan - how hard would it be for JM to say I was there and it didn't happen that way

- BTW JK was never charged with the fake baker murder so she's still on the hook for that

- MSH & JK  ... almost lost my lunch watching that ...

- Prison Unnie is on the case - I could see her stumbling on Jae-Mins birth secret and fixing all of this ...

- Chairman will try to oust BSH for attempted murder ... good luck with that

- DAMN IT JAE-MIN!!! Why didn't you just tell Mom the truth that BSH broke up with you ... She can fix it all!!

:headbang:

- KYD is back and Hae-Ran saw him

- KYD is back and Prison Unnie is looking for him

- KYD is back and Chairman wants him dead

- KYD is in big trouble ... (who is this guy?):unsure:

- Bakery Oppa is making it weird - trying to play both sides against the middle 

- BSH actually tried to pass off Bakery Oppa a her new love? :blink: Jealous of Sang-Mi? :blink: ... really?

- (don't include Sang-Mi in your shenanigans) :angry:

At least per preview, it looks like Hae-Ran is finally gonna ask about the break-up.  Jae-Min appears to be giving up ... thats fine ... for now ... but don't you think about getting back together with her until you get an award winning apology  ... and make her propose to you this time ... serves her right.

Where the HELL did JK get all that RED hair overnight??? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here is BSH and JM last scene in Today's Episode (119)!:) *Another sad one, poor BSH and JM :tears:.*

One more under spoiler tags.

Reveal hidden contents

Yo, what kind of a hug is that for two people in love. 

I think there's still a lot of otoke's in Ms Uhm. She's protecting him? Although I was impressed by the way she stood up to JK and her goon, who by the way seems to be modelling at their last scene. He is not a good actor. Maybe his first chance at a meaty role.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Bakery Oppa is making it weird - trying to play both sides against the middle 

- BSH actually tried to pass off Bakery Oppa a her new love? :blink: Jealous of Sang-Mi? :blink: ... really?

- (don't include Sang-Mi in your shenanigans) :angry:

:lol: The guy offered himself.

I would really love to see SM when she finds out about this new couple. Will she break into tears or gear up her current game plan?

about getting back together with her until you get an award winning apology  ... and make her propose to you this time ... serves her right.

She will, unless the writer changes her character.

SH is really a cat with nine lives. He is going back into the Yoon house? Smelling like a rose instead of a cat's droppings. He is one lucky man. For now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

The guy offered himself.

I would really love to see SM when she finds out about this new couple. Will she break into tears or gear up her current game plan?

I'm curious as well, as much as she was following Bakery Oppa I wouldn't be surprised at all if she approaches JM at work to ask what happened, and when the two compare notes, JM will be even more suspicious of whats going on.  Sang-Mi could inadvertently expose the ruse. 

Additionally, this little stunt with Bakery Oppa & BSH may backfire on them, when the bad guys want to target those she cares about, Bakery Oppa will now be in the crosshairs. Perhaps thats how Sang-Mi wins him over, even after all he's said and done/(not done) she will step up at a key moment and put herself in danger to save him ... hmmm maybe this little game aint so bad after all :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Haven't watched the latest episodes just yet, I don't want to see JM crying over SH, poor baby.... I'd probably be back after all the misunderstanding about them ends and they get back together. I hope they don't drag this birth secret any longer aaaaaand I'm annoyed JK is still free.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I'm curious as well, as much as she was following Bakery Oppa I wouldn't be surprised at all if she approaches JM at work to ask what happened, and when the two compare notes, JM will be even more suspicious of whats going on.  Sang-Mi could inadvertently expose the ruse. 

Additionally, this little stunt with Bakery Oppa & BSH may backfire on them, when the bad guys want to target those she cares about, Bakery Oppa will now be in the crosshairs. Perhaps thats how Sang-Mi wins him over, even after all he's said and done/(not done) she will step up at a key moment and put herself in danger to save him ... hmmm maybe this little game aint so bad after all 

Oh, I agree @LeftCoastOppa, this could very while happen eh.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Additionally, this little stunt with Bakery Oppa & BSH may backfire on them, when the bad guys want to target those she cares about, Bakery Oppa will now be in the crosshairs. Perhaps thats how Sang-Mi wins him over, even after all he's said and done/(not done) she will step up at a key moment and put herself in danger to save him ... hmmm maybe this little game aint so bad after all

I think you are on to something there!  I agree...  There are some real possibilities there, and SM could play a good part.  This drama is great, because of how open-ended everything is. The writer can take things in all kinds of directions.  That is one reason why I didn't feel too bad about the extension, unlike everybody else here.  If any drama could handle it (as long as the writer wants to), it would be this.  Enough characters with enough cross-connections to complicate things all around!   I am still loving it, just because of the unpredictability of things.  Every episode or two, we have to reconsider what we think might happen.

• Like 5

think star wars GIF by Hyper RPG
1. I think SH will get revenge on the butler and chairman for torturing him. Dude is still having nightmares. He his nothing to lose now. He might takedown JK for bonus points. 
2. The butler will either betray JK or die because of her. He is on stupid love land. Someone get him off the island he is losing brain cells.

3. JM birth secret is he is part of the bakery family. I think he is the bakery senior grandson. How? Okay now if bakery mom is the crazy flower girl who believes she is married and has a daughter and both drowned. Now that means her backstory is made up in her mind. But what if there is some truth in  her story. 
Let’s flashback mainly to episode 13200.gif

Bakery Senior I find it odd the way he worded certain things when talking to bakery mom. Like “your husband” and “your baby”. Would you say like “my son your husband” or “my granddaughter”. I don’t think he has reference the missing baby as his granddaughter once. 
twitch speculate GIF by Hyper RPG

Now what if “Seo hyun” was not her daughter. What if she is  the baker’s son’s wife. Bakery senior said that she was “taken away”. I thinking in the terms of being kidnapped like as a baby. But what if he meant taken as she died. Like in an accident. Now what if the baker’s son wife was had the baby with her and she was alone. He had not made it to the hospital yet. She dies and it was assumed that she was a Jane doe maybe she was out of town. 
Maybe prison granny worked at the hospital at the time and was friends with HR and informed her of the baby. They plan to take the baby. Baker’s son comes in the nick of time but he is killed because the plan would be ruined. 
Okay now most of us assume that the bakery baby was a girl because of bakery mom. Now let’s take bakery mom out of the story. When the baby is brought up bakery senior doesn’t say that the baby is a girl only bakery mom. He always says “her daughter”Bakery son just becomes quiet not mention name or gender. Also what if bakery mom is not bakery son’s real mom. I don’t think he has call her “mom” throughout the series. I think he has only called her by first name. I think. I think he is bakery senior’s grandson but with a different parent. 
I think the writers are making us believe that JK is the missing baby because of bakery mom. But actually JM is the missing baby. I think if JK was the missing baby it would have been uncovered by now. I’m done for now. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

umm, there is something called.... hair salon! hahahhaha....

Kdrama heads are almost impossible to crack. Not even a strand of hair is missing in an amnesia inducing injury. I am guessing her hair turned red because of stress and trauma. :yum:

Did she kill the old couple who rescued her? They were going to report finding her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

The first 4 minutes of Ep 119 were interesting. BSH and YJK as always were going to be squabbling once they were "reunited' and BSH was not even scared of JK and SC's empty threat.

Prison Unnie's return is very much anticipated as that means there will be more stake-out and the latest one is involving Kim Young Dal (YDK's former secretary who just vanished). The clever Unnie also began to make her own assumption on the death of BMS and she just couldn't reveal the truth about BSH to YJM....the only thing she said was "time will solve everything". JHR also realised that she has to tell JYM of his real identity, which could break him.

Just like that, Kim Young Dal returned.....and referred to as "an annoying person" by YDK and he was spotted by JHR on the lift; and he will likely get hunted down by KSC in today's episode.

Poor Sang Mi,  the "innocent party" by being dragged into the fake relationship between BSH and Bakery Oppa. I wonder what will be her reaction. And BSH's admittance of her love towards YJM to Bakery Oppa will just break his heart even more. 

Overall, better than previous few episodes and set the ground for interesting plot on who will be the President of Dae Kook Confectionery - JK swears not to let YJM win that position; whether KYD will get killed and what secret does he carry?

A cliffhanger will be likely at the end of Ep 120 to make us anticipate the return of the serial in 2.5 weeks time.

• Like 3

Yes, even a guy like me is aware of such places ... However, it didn't just change color ... it got L-O-N-G-E-R too

... a wig?  ... extensions? ... Rogaine? 

bwahahaha.. you sound like me when I was a kid -- I used to wonder a lot how hair just dramatically changes length and colour from one scene to another.... then I discovered the magic of hair salons! :lol:

VA72.gif 

• Like 2