[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

1 minute ago, chococarmela said:

I know! There are honestly some pretty great dailies that still aren't subbed for some reason.

yea it is really frustrating. the only ones that are subbed are from KBS and it is because of KBS world. so those were the only ones I am more familiar with. the other stations -- really hard to find completed subs. pity as many of them do sound entertaining. if subs were released, we could have a rewatch/first time watch with soompi chingus... we are always in need of fun dramas! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the only ones that are subbed are from KBS and it is because of KBS world. so those were the only ones I am more familiar with. the other stations -- really hard to find completed subs. pity as many of them do sound entertaining. if subs were released, we could have a rewatch/first time watch with soompi chingus... we are always in need of fun dramas! 

Older MBC/SBS dramas are subbed. I found White Lies and Pink Lipstick subbed.

Cheondamdong Scandal, though... that drama is amazing. And it has a great female lead! It should be fully subbed!

• Like 3

I had finished watching Golden Bride which is old now. 
If you find couples annoying when they break up and get back together and break up and get back together ... then this one does not. Absolutely lovey dovey.

The main couple has a mother in law who dotes on ML's wife. What!!! You say... :fullofhearts:it's true.

• Like 5

On 2/10/2022 at 9:37 PM, chococarmela said:

Older MBC/SBS dramas are subbed. I found White Lies and Pink Lipstick subbed.

Cheondamdong Scandal, though... that drama is amazing. And it has a great female lead! It should be fully subbed!

White Lies & Pink Lipstick are both MBC, so both the subs came from MBC America back when they still subbed their own dramas. For Cheondamdong Scandal, SBS did upload the entire drama on their youtube channel and technically it's "subbed", but the subs are either not timed correctly or seem to be machine translated, so not that great. But if anyone wants to try watch/re-watch it, then go here:

Spoiler

I live in Hawaii and we have our own local Korean TV station, KBFD that has always put English subs on dramas. The channel has existed since the mid-80s so I do remember starting to watch Korean dramas around 2001 (when I was 11 years old) on that channel. The first family/weekend drama I watched was 'Like Father Unlike Son' in 2001 and the first daily drama I watched was 'One Million Roses' in 2003. I actually want re-watch those dramas and other daily dramas I watched on KBFD when I was a teenager but that's impossible now I think because that was the only place I could watch it with subs.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I had finished watching Golden Bride which is old now. 
If you find couples annoying when they break up and get back together and break up and get back together ... then this one does not. Absolutely lovey dovey.

The main couple has a mother in law who dotes on ML's wife. What!!! You say... it's true.

I know eh, It is one of my favourite drama's we need more like that.

• Like 4