[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

Episode 121 -

Not liking the the way the story is getting loose and sloppy -

- SC who in episodes past was keenly aware of the prison Unnies pursuit, now just doesn't seem to notice when he's being followed, especially when he is again, kidnapping someone.

- How did Madame know to be at the Prison Unnie/HR meet?

- Hae-Ran knows and openly states whats in play with the potential siblings fauxcest but still has done NOTHING!

- JK - Growl - Snarl - wash, rinse, repeat ... nothing to see here - move along ... she does have damn good hearing though

A few moments I did like ...

- Jae-Min's perpetual/exasperated ..."I'm so done with this crap"... look, throughout this episode :lol:

- Hae-Ran at first toying with JK, then talking herself into a near meltdown ... I just wish she would've gone off - I want to see Hae-Ran rip JK's head off ... that'd be fun. 

So, now that all the interested players know about JM & BSH, (minus Chairman) Hae-Ran has NO excuse not to have an IMMEDIATE sit down with both son and daughter.   And that little ruse about the "contract marriage" she threw at JK, better be just that ... a ruse.  As much time as she's spent with the two of them, watching them interact, there is no way she CANNOT know they're in love - she cannot actually believe its just an arrangement. 

For now ... we wait. :angry:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Very nice to see it move up to 3rd.  Isn't that the best so far in position rank?

That's because The All Round Wife was not shown yesterday. Not too bad, with everyone's eye on the Winter Games, the ratings hold steady at 9.1% (1.487m viewers).

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah 3rd is the best they have have been so far nod. They haven't got to 2nd or 1st yet.

Will be tough for the Second Husband to get 14-15% to get second, let alone 17-18% to get first.

I think the highest rating it can aim for is 11-12%. At 10.5%, it absolutely has a chance. Anything higher than that will likely trigger yet another round of extension.

But honestly I am glad they extend the serial, although I wasn't expecting 30 episodes!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Will be tough for the Second Husband to get 14-15% to get second, let alone 17-18% to get first.

I think the highest rating it can aim for is 11-12%. At 10.5%, it absolutely has a chance. Anything higher than that will likely trigger yet another round of extension.

But honestly I am glad they extend the serial, although I wasn't expecting 30 episodes!

That is so true eh, thanks for the info @Newbie21SG! :).

• Like 1

I had watched 'All Round Wife' a few times, it was so blah. A woman whom everyone seems to depend on and solves problems. It's ranked no 1.
It's like Samantha and Darren without the fun part. Yes, I like old shows. I did try to watch the later episodes, still boring to me.

Second husband has much more depth even as I find it draggy and boring and repetitive and boring and repetitive... Will JM and BSH get back together soon? :lol:

• Like 6

Just saw preview for  Ep 122  i have to laugh at BSH face all serious  im gonna get revenge for my father look,she had the same look when she say she gonna get JK to her face awhile back  well JK is still walking  around free as a bird ,or she say  i need to clear my name, still have not clear her name ,BSH need to go back to class on  how to get revenge 101 and improve her revenge skill. I got an idea i hope the writer take my idea why not kill JK off since she been back she has been making  enmey with  almost everyone    Who Kill JK like who shot JR on dallas there BSH ,Hae ran,SC aka her dog,her husband.her mother in law,bakery mom, bakery Oppa this way we dont have to see JK sneer look bitch slap GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

There's no way I could possibly be old enough to know about Bewitched ...  :rolleyes:

PS ... its spelled "Darrin" ... with an "i" 

I got it confused with Darwood.

No doubt you were sneaking behind your mother's sofa while she was watching the programme.:relieved:

44 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

Just saw preview for  Ep 122  i have to laugh at BSH face all serious  im gonna get revenge for my father look,she had the same look when she say she gonna get JK to her face awhile ba

You are so right. She had given that look many times. If looks could kill... 

Then she struggled when JK tried to kill her, and we were supposed to forget that she knew Taekwando or such.

Prison unnie is a superwoman. She tutored BSH on refined behaviour and now single-handedly rescued the late father's secretary. There are many more episodes; YDK and JK are getting desperate. I am quite sure we will see more of unnie's capabilities.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

47 minutes ago, maribella said:

@backstreetboysfan where did you get the figures for All round wife?

I was reading comments on viki, they were not fans at all. 
Just as I thought,  very few good words. 

How about this one? Were they fans? 

You mean the ratings for the All Round Wife? It's from the wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_All-Round_Wife

It was holding 2nd place all the way until Ep 45 when Red Shoes ended. Subsequently, it took over the top daily ratings spot, hitting a high of 18.8% on 17 January 2022. Red Shoes ended its run on December 10 at 19.6% (3.074m viewers).

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

You mean the ratings for the All Round Wife? It's from the wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_All-Round_Wife

It was holding 2nd place all the way until Ep 45 when Red Shoes ended. Subsequently, it took over the top daily ratings spot, hitting a high of 18.8% on 17 January 2022. Red Shoes ended its run on December 10 at 19.6% (3.074m viewers).

Non-Koreans may be less entralled by the show. 
viki viewers only gave a 7.5/10. 

Second wife got 7.8

Love twist got 6.9. Faucest is out. 

• Like 1