[Drama 2022] Thirty-Nine, 서른 아홉

larus

Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun Display Timeless Beauty in New ‘Thirty, Nine’ Posters

Jan 05, 2022 01:20 AM EST

Forthcoming melodrama "Thirty, Nine" (literal title) (also referred to as "39") released new individual posters of Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun, who boasted their timeless elegance and beauty.

'Thirty, Nine' Unveils Character Posters of Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun

Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun worked together for the first time in their career to decorate the small screen with their acting prowess and versatility.

Their upcoming drama "Thirty, Nine" follows the story of high school friends who are now on the verge of turning 40. It depicts the nostalgic and emotional stories of three 39-year-old women who face unexpected circumstances in their lives.

'Thirty, Nine'
(Photo : JTBC)
Son Ye Jin

"Thirty, Nine" new posters show the dainty atmosphere as the three beautiful women blow flower petals into the camera while wearing their bright, warm smiles. Each poster captures every character's honest feelings about their life.

The drama stars Son Ye Jin as Cha Mi Jo, a beautiful dermatologist in Gangnam. The sentence in the poster translates to, "I will spend my 39th year with the person I love," hinting at her potential love life while transitioning from 39 to 40.

'Thirty, Nine'
Jeon Mi Do

Jeon Mi Do plays the role of Jung Chan Young, an acting teacher who once dreamed of becoming an actress. Her poster reads, "39 is the moment where I will shine brightly," indicating that she will achieve one of her goals in her life.

'Thirty, Nine'
Kim Ji Hyun

Finally, Kim Ji Hyun transforms into Jang Joo Hee, a department store manager. She will start her life with a new clean slate as her poster reads, "39 will be a fresh start."

Focus is given to the chemistry the three sterling actresses will show. The drama is expected to give comfort and resonance not only to viewers in their mid-30s, but also to young women who are about to blossom into womanhood.

Moreover, "Thirty, Nine" is scheduled to premiere in February 2022, taking the time slot of the drama "Artificial City."

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/123375/20220105/son-ye-jin-jeon-mi-do-kim-ji-hyun-timeless-beauty-thirty-nine-posters.htm

<Thirty, Nine> HANCINEMA article

Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do and Kim Ji-hyun-II Character Posters for "Thirty, Nine"

Published on 2022/01/05 | HANCINEMA

Spoiler

photo1413013.jpg

The poster of Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do and Kim Ji-hyun-II is out.

"Thirty, Nine" is a human romance drama about the friendship, love and life of three friends who are turning forty soon.

photo1413012.jpg

The three of them are friends of the same age and they are expected to bond with passion in their hearts.

photo1413011.jpg

In the poster, Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do and Kim Ji-hyun-II look very refreshing. The way they have their hands cupped out with petals flying all over, resembles a fairytale. Their warm smiles also appear as though they are giving their blessings.

Spoiler

photo1413010.jpg

Meanwhile, "Thirty, Nine" begins in February after "Artificial City".

https://www.hancinema.net/son-ye-jin-jeon-mi-do-and-kim-ji-hyun-ii-character-posters-for-thirty-nine-157108.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

<Thirty, Nine> ALLKPOP article

Son Ye Jin enchants fans and netizens alike with her impeccable beauty

AKP STAFF

1641413132-untitled-1.jpg

Son Ye Jin's individual poster for the upcoming JTBC drama 'Thirty-Nine' was newly released and garnered much attention.

MSteam Entertainment released the second character poster for the upcoming JTBC drama on their official social media account on January 5.

Son Ye Jin is seen posing under the brilliant sunlight holding out her hands to catch the falling flower pedals. Over her hands, the phrase, "With you, whom I love," was included adding to the fluttering vibe of the poster.

Netizens were unable to escape being enchanted by Son Ye Jin unchanging beauty as they commented, "She is so gorgeous," "I can't believe she's already almost 40," "She looks so pretty in this poster," "I want to see this drama so bad," "She looks like a princess," "She hasn't aged," and "She really looks so perfect."

E948-A2-EA-8050-41-F8-9461-AA09-BE4-AB2-

Thirty-Nine' is a drama capturing the friendship and love between three friends who are about to become forty. It will be a slice-of-life romance drama encompassing realistic, in-depth stories about life.

In addition to Son Ye Jin, actresses Jeon Do Mi and Kim Ji Hyun have been cast as the main members. Additionally, Yeon Woo Jin, Lee Mu Sung, and Lee Tae Wan are also confirmed to appear in the new drama.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/01/son-ye-jin-enchants-fans-and-netizens-alike-with-her-impeccable-beauty

<Thirty, Nine> JAZMINEMEDIA article

Spoiler

39.jpg?ezimgfmt=rs%3Adevice%2Frscb129-2

Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do, And Kim Ji Hyun’s New Stunning Posters For Their Upcoming Drama “Thirty Nine” Released

Published on January 5, 2022 10:57pm
by Vicky S | JAZMINEMEDIA

JTBC’s drama “39” (literal title).

“39” is a romance drama that tells the story of three friends, who met in their second year of high school, and how they are going to turn 40. The drama deals with the stories of these three soon-to-be 40 women and their friendship and love.

The three posters show the bright smiles and hopeful eyes of these women with a different quote for each character, giving us a glimpse to what we can expect from each one of them.

New character posters of Seo Ye Jin, Kim Ji Hyun, and Jeon Mi Do have been released for their upcoming

Son Ye Jin plays Cha Mi Jo, a girl who was born and raised by wealthy parents and is now the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam. Her quote reads, “The ‘39’ that I will spend with the person I love,” indicating that her story will be accompanied by a love interest.

https://www.jazminemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/39.jpg

Jeon Mi Do plays Jung Chan Young, a girl who formerly dreamed of becoming an actress and now is an acting coach. Her quote reads, “’39’ is the moment that I will shine radiantly,” indicating that she will achieve an unexpected success.

Kim Ji Hyun plays Jang Joo Hee, who is a department store cosmetics manager. Her quote reads, “’39’ is a fresh start,” indicating that her transition to 40 will begin with a new fresh start.

“Thirty Nine” takes over JTBC’s Wed. & Thu. 22:30 time slot which was formerly occupied by “Artificial City.”and their friendship and love.

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2022/01/son-ye-jin-jeon-mi-do-and-kim-ji-hyuns-new-stunning-posters-for-their-upcoming-drama-thirty-nine-released/

Throwback Son Yejin received food truck support from her Hands Up Chinese fans on 2021/12/28.

She had a hectic filming schedule that nite and  almost did not come see the truck.  Another Purple Cafe Aurora FT:lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZQQJnpxcy/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZPmv8pvQC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Son Yejin  Cafe Aurora Purple FT support is from Hands Up Chinese fans in weibo sent on 12/28.  Cafe Aurora only posted last nite which everyone thought was sent ladt nite.  And Shippers again delulu think the FT support coming from Hyun Bin because nobody claim it in SNS.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZQQJnpxcy/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZPmv8pvQC/?utm_medium=copy_link

FT (Cafe Aurora) review

The schedule today was so packed that they said Yejin couldn’t come out to see the FT, but after hearing the FT had arrived Yejin made up some time to come running over the FT 

YJ :Where? Where? Where is it?? (while looking around) 
YJ : Ah! Annyeonghaseyo!!

Yejin ordered warm lemon tea and the strawberry latte that she likes. 

On the previous support she complimented the strawberry latte and this time she also ordered it as well 

while waiting for the strawberry latte, she looked at the banner thoroughly and there’s a pic of her with both of her arms up on the banner 
YJ:  Ah~ because they are “hand up” so it’s that pic~haha 
She laughed at the fan’s humor sense. She was happy

Despite the packed schedule where she absolutely couldn’t come out, angel Yejin-nim who came to see the fan’s love 
How could you not love this Yejin-nim 
Aurora(the FT) has also fallen for her!!

2022 K-drama lineup, who will laugh?

2022.01.07. 6:28 am

What terrestrial drama will follow in 'The Red Sleeve Cuff'?
JTBC seeks to rebound over 'Snowdrop' controversy
'Squid Game' Lee Eul Netflix's next work 'Gorgeous'

The new year of the year of 2022 is bright. Works that will inherit the baton of 'K-Drama' are pouring in from the new year. In addition to the SBS 'Penthouse' series that captured the hearts of viewers last year, SBS 'Wonder Woman', 'Model Taxi', tvN 'Queen Iron Man', 'The Wise Doctor's Life 2', 'Vincenzo' and MBC's 'Red Sleeve Cuff' etc. has built 

This year, dramas featuring various genres are ready to meet viewers one after another. On the 3rd, we looked at the lineup of dramas to be aired this year, starting with tvN's 'Ghost Doctor', a drama starring actor Jung Ji-hoon, who returned to the small room after 3 years. 

tvN, JTBC Kim Tae-ri, Son Ye-jin are back

0000772863_001_20220107062801618.jpg?type=w430
JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' will meet viewers in February. 'The picture is actress Son Ye-jin of 'Thirty, Nine'. /Photo = Provided by JTBC

JTBC finds viewers with 'Thirty, Nine' and 'Meteorological Agency People'. JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which is scheduled to be aired next month following 'Peacock City', is a real human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun tell the story of three women who spend their most precious days together as friends of the same age as thirty-nine years old.

(skipped unrelated content)

By Kim Yu-rim (cocory0989@mt.co.kr)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/417/0000772863

<Thirty, Nine> Elle Korea article

A Korean version of 'Ocean's 8' is coming out soon! 'Three Girls' Drama 5, which is still on sale in 2022

Just looking at the cast of <Cleaning Up> and <Kill Hill> makes me cringe and freeze...

BY Hyojin Ra, 2022.01.07

Even looking back just a few years ago, so-called 'Women's Top' and 'Female Narrative' dramas were produced at a level that can only be counted in one hand throughout the year. However, thanks to the women of the world who have consistently spoken out about this, 'women's dramas' are pouring out enough to rise to the mainstream. Even in 2021, most of the works that stood out had women as their title roles. SBS 'Main', 'One the Woman', tvN 'Yumi's Cells', Netflix 'My Name', JTBC's 'Gugyeongi', etc.   

to the Blue House〉 last year.  

#5. JTBC 〈Thirty, Nine〉 - Son Ye-Jin 

Can't see your content? View on Instagram

The first female drama that will meet viewers in 2022 will probably be JTBC's 'Thirty, Nine'. As the title suggests, it is a realistic human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn 40.  

Gangnam Dermatology Director Cha Mi-jo, Son Ye-jin, actress Jeong Chan-young, Jeon Mi-do, department store cosmetic manager Jang Joo-hee, Kim Ji-hyun, etc. The daily routines of three women of the same age as thirty-nine years old, who have been together since high school, will give a quiet resonance to the small screen. The expected. 

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/62784

Propaganda, Graphic Design studio for <Thirty, Nine>, posted the Character Posters on their IG.  
Ahn Jooyoung is the photographer behind all these beautiful <Thirty, Nine> posters including the previous released first teaser poster.

656-F069-A-3-AA2-4327-9-D44-980-A2-F1-FB

“The ‘39’ that I will spend with the person I love ~ Cha Mijo (plays by Son Yejin)

Her quote indicates that her story will be accompanied by a love interest.  

944-E3-F6-D-59-A7-4-CB4-B093-64-D2-F92-F

“‘39’ is the moment that I will shine radiantly ~ Jung Chanyoung (plays by Jeon Mido)

Her quote indicates that she will achieve an unexpected success.

1827-B26-E-5-AA7-4-D60-99-B2-44516-B1-A8

“‘39’ is a fresh start ~ Jang Joohee (plays by Kim Jihyun)

Her quote indicates that her transition to 40 will begin with a new fresh start.

Son Yejin first update for 2022 wishing us all to be healthier and happier.  She posted the food trucks  that she did not have the chance to visit during her hectic filming schedule.

"It's my first greeting for the new year ^^ On the way to the filming site.  I am grateful for all the support, love and concern from all of you who are far across the sea.  I sincerely hope that this year will be a healthier and happier 2022 for you. Thank you and I love you."  ~ Son Yejin IG

:heart1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYc9cUAP3_a/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her IG post trending on naver

Son Ye-jin, daily coffee tea daily... I feel full even if I don't eat [TEN★]

2022.01.08. 11:47 am

[Ten Asia = Correspondent Kang Min-kyung]

0000523480_001_20220108114701421.jpg?type=w430

Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Actress Son Ye-jin expressed her gratitude to her fans by giving her first greetings for the new year. 

Son Ye-jin posted several photos on her Instagram on the 8th with the caption, "It's my first greeting for the new year ^^ On the way to the filming site towards the end of the drama shooting". 

She added, "I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really grateful for all the support and love and concern from all of you who are far across the sea."

0000523480_002_20220108114701463.jpg?type=w430
Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Son Ye-jin said, "I sincerely hope that this year will be a healthier and happier 2022 for you. Thank you and I love you." 

In the published photo, Son Ye-jin shows the coffee truck she received from fans. Son Ye-jin was moved by the love sent by her fans. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin will appear in JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' in February. 'Thirty, Nine' is a real human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. 

By Kang Min-kyung, staff reporter for Tenasia kkk39@tenasia.co.kr