[Drama 2021] Happiness, 해피니스- Han Hyo-Joo, Park Hyung Sik & Joo Wo Jin

larus

36 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Yes, they finished filming in early September. It's only 12 episodes, should be interesting.

Thank you for the answer. I just asked because I know the PD will work on another project by the end of the year.

• Like 1

Hyo-Joo Han, Hyung-Sik Park, Woo-Jin Jo, the shock to be given by the urban thriller 'Happiness'

202111011419451864_l.jpg

765d3f3d-7d4e-4e3b-865f-65db7f66e803.jpg

‘Happiness’ was born with the blood, sweat and tears of actor Han Hyo-joo, Park Hyung-sik, and Jo Woo-jin. They are expected to give a fresh shock through this drama. On the afternoon of the 1st, an online production presentation of Tving's original 'Happiness' was held. Director Ahn Gil-ho and Han Hyo-joo, Park Hyung-sik, Park Hyung-sik, and Jo Woo-jin attended and told stories about the work.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021110112000000793

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20211101127300005?section=news&site=popup_newsflash

• Like 2

November 1 2021

Highlight video for tvN-TVING drama “Happiness”

Happiness-SM1.jpg

Highlight video and ep.1 trailer added for tvN-TVING drama series “Happiness” starring Han Hyo-Joo & Park Hyung-Sik. Captions in the highlight video state (0:51) “The world up until yesterday,” (0:57) “Collapsed,” (1:02) “Can’t take back.”

“Happiness” will first air November 5, 2021 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Friday and Saturday 10:40 PM time slot “Yumi’s Cells“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Set in the near future, a high-rise apartment building has been newly constructed in the big city. The apartment building has residents from diverse backgrounds, but a new infectious disease breaks out. Because of the outbreak, the high-rise apartment is sealed off. The residents struggle to survive, while stricken with fear and distrust of others.

Yoon Sae-Bom (Han Hyo-Joo) is a member of aspecial police squad. She is decisive, determined, and does not easily get rattled. She is excited to move into her new apartment, but, as soon as moves there, she faces a criss.

Jung Yi-Hyun (Park Hyung-Sik) is a detective. He is smart and honest. For a long time, he has held romantic feelings for Yoon Sae-Bom. They graduated from the same high school. Jung Yi-Hyun struggles to protect Yoon Sae-Bom and other people.

Han Tae-Seok (Jo Woo-Jin) is a lieutenant colonel and belongs to the health service command. He holds a key on the infectious disease outbreak.

Spoiler

Happiness-CP1.jpeg

Happiness-CP2.jpeg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/highlight-video-for-tvn-tving-drama-happiness

• Like 1

Park Hyung Sik, Han Hyo Joo, And Jo Woo Jin On How They Prepared For Their Roles In “Happiness,” Working Together, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 1, 2021
by C. Hong

On November 1, TVING’s new original drama “Happiness” held an online press conference with producing director (PD) Ahn Gil Ho and cast members Han Hyo Joo, Park Hyung Sik, and Jo Woo Jin.

Set in the near future, “Happiness” is an apocalyptic urban thriller that takes place in an apartment that is stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama depicts the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

PD Ahn Gil Ho said, “It’s about human conflict and selfishness in the midst of an extreme situation. In a situation where people are isolated and they all are pursuing different ideas of happiness, the drama follows the process of discovering what happiness really means.”

ahn-gil-ho-pd-happiness.jpeg

Han Hyo Joo plays Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit. She said, “She’s the type to act before she thinks. She is justice-oriented, warm, and dependable, but she also believes in living comfortably in this complicated world. She’s a very simple and cool character. I didn’t know much about the police special forces, so I studied a lot in order to understand. There are a lot of action scenes, so I also got stunt training and learned how to shoot.”

This is Han Hyo Joo’s first drama in five years, with her last drama being “W.” She said, “This drama was like a present to me. At this age, I was able to play a character who has a similar personality to me and doesn’t look fancy. I think that this was fate. I’m having a lot of fun on set.”

Spoiler

han-hyo-joo-happiness.jpeg

Park Hyung Sik plays Jung Yi Hyun, a detective in the violent crimes division of the Seyang Police Station. He was an ace baseball pitcher but changed his career path after an injury. He has also been friends with Yoon Sae Bom for 13 years. The actor said, “Jung Yi Hyun seems simple and stupid, but he’s quite smart. He’s a fox that looks like a bear.”

This is Park Hyung Sik’s first acting project after his discharge from military service. He said, “This was a project I couldn’t turn down because of the director and other cast members. I felt that I had to do it. The expression of the characters, the storyline, they all felt fresh to me. It felt different from other dramas. It was the first time in a while that I’d filmed, so I was awkward around the camera. Everyone around me teased that I was awkward and hadn’t gotten used to things yet. But being on set was so fun and everyone took such care of me that I was able to get used to it fast.”

Spoiler

park-hyung-sik-happiness.jpeg

Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik wore school uniforms in the drama to play their characters’ younger selves. Han Hyo Joo said, “I was just grateful. I personally didn’t feel awkward until someone told me that the kid in front of me in the classroom was 16 years old. There’s almost a 20-year age difference between us. I was okay but I felt reality hit me all of a sudden.”

Jo Woo Jin plays Han Tae Suk, the man in the Armed Forces Medical Command in charge of finding the source of the disease and stopping its spread. He said, “He knows exactly what the cause is and how to stop it, but he’s wavering between public and private interests. If Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik’s characters are clear and bright, my character is dark and cloudy.”

He continued, “When I first got the casting offer, I asked who else was in it. When I heard it was Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik, I thought, ‘That’s amazing.’ I was really looking forward to working with them. I thought that I would find ‘happiness’ while working with them. There was no reason to turn the offer down.”

Spoiler

jo-woo-jin-happiness.jpeg

The three cast members talked about their chemistry together. “Han Hyo Joo and I were so well-matched that we often expressed our satisfaction to each other,” Jo Woo Jin said. “When I worked with her, I could easily remember difficult and forgettable lines. Park Hyung Sik is a bright and lovable person. As soon as I came on set, he would hug me and rub shoulders with me and chat with me while filming. He seems more like someone who came out of a vitamin factory than someone who was just discharged from the military.”

Han Hyo Joo said, I didn’t film with Jo Woo Jin often but we had a lot of lines whenever we did. They were difficult scenes, but there was good energy as we traded dialogue back and forth. It was really fun, like playing ping-pong. What he said about Park Hyung Sik being a human vitamin is really true. As soon as he arrives on set, he brightens everything up. It’s always fun to work with him. I felt so comfortable with him that I was almost sorry. I even apologized to him afterward.”

happiness-han-hyo-joo-jo-woo-jin-park-hy

https://www.soompi.com/article/1496494wpp/park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo-and-jo-woo-jin-on-how-they-prepared-for-their-roles-in-happiness-working-together-and-more

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

TVING’s new original series “Happiness” has shared new stills ahead of its premiere!

tvN’s “Happiness” is an upcoming apocalyptic urban thriller that takes place in the near future within an apartment that is stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment becomes sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama will depict the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

Han Hyo Joo plays Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit, and Park Hyung Sik plays Jung Yi Hyun, a police detective in the violent crimes division. Jo Woo Jin stars as Han Tae Suk, the man in the Armed Forces Medical Command in charge of finding the cause of the national crisis.

On November 3, the drama shared a glimpse of an interesting meeting between Jung Yi Hyun and Han Tae Suk. Jung Yi Hyun was dispatched to the scene of a mysterious incident, and there, he faces a bloody suspect whom he just can’t figure out. Then Han Tae Suk appears, and after realizing each other is formidable, they engage in a war of nerves with curious and wary eyes. Jung Yi Hyun is doubtful about what he just witnessed, but Han Tae Suk seems to be hiding something. The two will join hands for an investigation, and it will be intriguing to find out if they will become enemies or allies as they try to resolve this baffling situation that involves an unknown disease.

park-hyung-sik-2.jpg

jo-woo-jin-1.jpg

Spoiler

park-hyung-sik-1.jpg

jo-woo-jin-park-hyung-sik.jpg

The drama’s producers teased, “Jung Yi Hyun and Han Tae Suk are extremely opposite characters like hot water and cold water. One key point is how these two will cooperate with each other in the confusion caused by the new infectious disease. Please watch if they will be able to bring back the peace of ordinary daily life.”

“Happiness” premieres on November 5 at 10:40 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1496755wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-jo-woo-jin-start-working-together-to-find-out-about-a-mysterious-disease-in-happiness

• Like 2

Premiere Watch: Dr. Brain, Happiness

by missvictrix

premwatch_drbrain1.jpg

More dramas coming in hot! This week’s drops are quite interesting ones — we have the first-ever drama production from Apple TV+ (all eyes on how that goes), and an apocalyptic infectious disease-themed drama that feels way too close to life to be entertainment. But we’ll watch anyway.

Happiness

premwatch_drbrain3.jpg

Time slot: Friday & Saturday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Thriller, fantasy, horror, action
Episode count: 12

Reasons to watch: Han Hyo-joo and Park Hyung-shik take the lead in tvN’s thriller Happiness. In the story, the two have know each other since high school, and are now in the police force as a squad member and a detective. And, important plot point, Hyung-shik has thing for her. However, their world is not a happy one (punny title reference intended) — infectious diseases are now common, and a new one threatens to shut down life as they know it. I feel it’s a little too soon to delve into the psychological, political, and economic mayhem that comes from an epidemic, but perhaps that’s actually the perfect time to deliver some catharsis? Either way, I think we can trust the story in the hands of PD Ahn Gil-ho, and I’m in.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/11/premiere-watch-dr-brain-happiness/

• Like 1

Watch: Han Hyo Joo, Park Hyung Sik, And Jo Woo Jin Find Themselves In Sudden Alarming Chaos In Drama Highlight Reel

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 2, 2021
by S. Cho

Happiness” starring Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik has shared a suspenseful new highlight reel!

tvN’s “Happiness” is an upcoming apocalyptic urban thriller that takes place in the near future within an apartment that is stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment becomes sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama will depict the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

Han Hyo Joo plays Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit, and Park Hyung Sik plays Jung Yi Hyun, a police detective in the violent crimes division. Jo Woo Jin stars as Han Tae Suk, the man in the Armed Forces Medical Command in charge of finding the cause of the national crisis.

The highlight clip starts with simple, blissful moments between Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun as they decorate her new home. Han Hyo Joo comments, “When I was younger, I wanted a space. A space that was wholly mine.”

Later, a mysterious incident occurs and as Jung Yi Hyun investigates the scene, he notes, “The murderer covered up the victim’s face, but they weren’t caught leaving.” Someone tells him, “I had a dream…” and Jung Yi Hyun interjects, “Was it a dream of murder?”

Yoon Sae Bom is on the job when her trainee loses control and she must take him down. Both Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun realize something serious is happening, and Jo Woo Jin takes over with a crew of armed soldiers. Yoon Sae Bom investigates a cut on her hand as she follows the soldiers and asks, “What kind of infectious disease?”

As they analyze her wound, she explains, “He tried to bite me, as if he had become an animal.” Han Tae Suk explains, “It looks like a type of mutant virus that affects the brain.” Jung Yi Hyun asks, “Aren’t they hallucinogen side effects?” Their interesting relationship leaves viewers wondering whether the trio are on the same side.

The disease begins to spread, and the apartment becomes cordoned off as Jung Yi Hyun tries to tell everyone, “You just have to endure it for a week.” However, Han Tae Suk insists, “No one knows how people will transform when they feel that they need to hurry.”

The infection brings about a new kind of horror, as the apartment residents start to turn on each other. At the beginning, they claim that they must unite, but once their lives are on the line, they begin to worry about apartment prices and start discriminating against certain floors. What was once their safe home has become the center of horror for a wide variety of reasons.

As Yoon Sae Bom watches over the chaos, she wonders, “Can these people go back?” She then focuses on her wound and worriedly asks, “Will I eventually bite others too?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1496698wpp/watch-han-hyo-joo-park-hyung-sik-and-jo-woo-jin-find-themselves-in-sudden-alarming-chaos-in-drama-highlight-reel

English subtitles

• Like 2

Jo Woo Jin Keeps A Sharp Eye On Han Hyo Joo In Case She Might Be Infected With An Unknown Disease In “Happiness”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 5, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Happiness” has released new stills ahead of its upcoming premiere!

Set in the near future, “Happiness” is an apocalyptic urban thriller that takes place in an apartment building stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment building is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama depicts the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

On November 5, the drama shared a glimpse of a tense moment between Han Hyo Joo’s and Jo Woo Jin’s characters. Han Hyo Joo plays Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit, while Jo Woo Jin plays Han Tae Suk, the man in the Armed Forces Medical Command in charge of finding the source of the disease and stopping its spread.

The new stills show Yoon Sae Bom meeting an infected person. She goes near him in order to examine the situation, hinting that she’s about to face a dangerous situation. Yoon Sae Bom is unaware of the existence of a new infectious disease, and Han Tae Suk, who knows all about it, keenly watches her as she gets examined. Why did Yoon Sae Bom come to the laboratory, and why is Han Tae Suk condoning her behavior even though he knows it’s risky?

happiness-3.jpg

Spoiler

happiness-2.jpg

happiness-4.jpg

In the first episode of “Happiness,” Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun (Park Hyung Sik) will face a mysterious infectious disease with an unknown cause. Amid an incident that is simply not understood by common sense, expectations are high for what they will do after they learn about the existence of this particular illness.

The producers commented, “Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun will face a shocking incident from the beginning. Please watch how the two people, who were swept away by an unexpected crisis, will get through it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497090wpp/jo-woo-jin-keeps-a-sharp-eye-on-han-hyo-joo-in-case-she-might-be-infected-with-an-unknown-disease-in-happiness

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Happiness, 해피니스- Han Hyo-Joo, Park Hyung Sik & Joo Wo Jin- Friday & Saturday@22:50-Premieres tonight

Park Hyung Sik, Han Hyo Joo, And Jo Woo Jin Pick 3 Keywords To Describe Upcoming Thriller Drama “Happiness”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 5, 2021
by S. Cho

tvN’s new drama “Happiness” premieres tonight!

Set in the near future, “Happiness” is an apocalyptic urban thriller that takes place in an apartment building stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment building is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama depicts the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

Ahead of the drama’s premiere, stars Han Hyo Joo, Park Hyung Sik, and Jo Woo Jin each shared keywords to look out for in the show.

Han Hyo Joo plays Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit. As her keyword, the actress chose “people,” explaining, “Even if you face the same situation, the way you overcome and resolve the situation is different for every person. You’ll be able to see the different ways that different people, similar to those we likely know in real life, navigate danger. It’s pretty realistic and I think it’ll become a drama that presents a variety of questions without feeling heavy.”

“The infectious disease is only the premise of the drama, and there will be more fun in watching how people change amid that,” she continued. “Because it’s a story that takes place within the sealed-off apartment building, many different actors who are full of charm will appear [in the drama]. I think it’ll capture the atmosphere of our filming set and the collaboration of our great team. More than anything, it’s fun. Please give [the drama] lots of interest.”

Han-Hyo-Joo.jpeg

Park Hyung Sik plays Jung Yi Hyun, a detective in the violent crimes division. Regarding why he chose the drama, he shared, “When I read the script, I thought the way the characters were portrayed and the plot development were new and fun. The characters’ emotional transformations through these dramatic situations will be refreshingly different.”

The actor chose “love of humanity” as his keyword and elaborated, “Although it’s extremely complicated to explain, I think that ultimately, the meaning of ‘Happiness’ is love of humanity. There’s a hopeful message that even in an extreme situation of horror, if you think of everyone instead of just yourself, you can overcome the situation we’re currently enduring.”

As “Happiness” is his first acting project since being discharged from the military, Park Hyung Sik continued, “I’m returning with a drama for the first time in a while. It’s such an honor, and I’m so happy to greet you through ‘Happiness’ along with our great writer, director, and actors. Our dependable writer, director, and actors have created a really fun drama that’s overflowing with energy. I hope our viewers also feel that fun and energy.”

Park-Hyung-Sik.jpeg

Jo Woo Jin plays Han Tae Suk, the man in the Armed Forces Medical Command in charge of finding the source of the disease and stopping its spread. He commented, “I really was looking forward to working with the people [in the cast and crew], to the point where I wondered whether I’d have another opportunity like this as an actor. I thought that if I were with these people, it’d be a ‘happy’ time. There was no reason not to do this project.”

For his keyword, Jo Woo Jin chose “empathy.” He shared, “Because of the new infectious disease, everyone’s daily lives fall apart. While being in this closed-off space gives rise to a realistic type of horror as our typical values begin to sway and we start to doubt and become wary of each other, there are also emotions that you aren’t able to feel while watching [dramas and films] with similar subject matter. It’ll become a drama that combines the fun of the genre with new emotions. I hope that our drama can become a time where viewers rediscover the happiness we’ve momentarily forgotten about.”

Spoiler

Jo-Woo-Jin.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1496977wpp/park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo-and-jo-woo-jin-pick-3-keywords-to-describe-upcoming-thriller-drama-happiness

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I can see lot of chemistry already between Hyungsik and Hyojoo in the recently released video from Tvn. It introduces the characters of Hanhyojoo and Parkhyungsik . They are so playful together and also maintaining a pleasant vibe together :wub: 

Happiness premiers today 10:40 pm kst, for international fans it will stream on Viki, Viu, Iqiyi and WeTv. 

• Like 2

3 Key Points To Look Out For In Park Hyung Sik And Han Hyo Joo’s New Apocalyptic Thriller “Happiness”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 5, 2021
by C. Hong

TVING’s new drama “Happiness” is about to make its premiere!

“Happiness” is an apocalyptic urban thriller set in the near future inside an apartment building that is stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama depicts the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

The drama stars Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik as long-time friends and elite police officers who get caught up in the chaos, and Jo Woo Jin as the man from the Armed Forces Medical Command in charge of finding the cause of the disease and stopping its spread.

Here are three key points to look out for in the drama as it gets ready to air:

The struggle for happiness + slow build-up of tension

happiness-11.jpg

As the title for the drama implies, “Happiness” is about the struggle for each human to find out what “happiness” means for them. At the start of the drama, everyone’s ordinary lives collapses in an instant with the emergence of an unimaginable infectious disease. People are swept up in panic and anxiety, and normal societal values fall to pieces in the face of an extreme situation. The drama will showcase the entertainment of a genre that builds up tension and fear through the suspicion and wariness that the characters have for each other.

Director Ahn Gil Ho said, “The drama’s starting points are the importance of everyday life, the indifference that we have toward other people, and the fear and exhaustion that follows a viral epidemic. In order to make it as realistic and relatable as possible, we highlighted ordinary, everyday, Korean spaces. It’s a thriller, but it’s not heavy, and can be entertaining in parts. We worked hard to maintain the balance between this big incident and the actual people’s stories.” Writer Han Sang Woon said, “It’s about everyday people who do their best to survive. It’s hard to tell who is infected and who is not, and it’s hard to see a way out of the situation. I wanted to show very human dilemmas through situations like that.”

The three cast members who complete this new type of urban thriller

Han-Hyo-Joo-Park-Hyung-Sik-Jo-Woo-Jin1.j

Spoiler

Han-Hyo-Joo-Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg

The drama has been hyped up for its three lead actors, Han Hyo Joo, Park Hyung Sik, and Jo Woo Jin. For Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik, it is their first return to the small screen in a while, and many viewers are looking forward to their chemistry. Han Hyo Joo takes on a “girl crush” character named Yoon Sae Bom, who is part of the police’s special operations squad, and Park Hyng Sik takes on the role of Jung Yi Hyun, a clever and dependable police detective in the violent crimes division. He used to be a baseball player and isn’t afraid to tackle things head-on with both his body and his brain. The two characters met through an unforgettable incident in high school and have been friends for 13 years. One day, Yoon Sae Bom unexpectedly asks him to move in with her, resulting in the two of them battling for survival together in the sealed-off apartment.

Meanwhile, Jo Woo Jin takes on the role of Han Tae Suk, the man who holds the key to the whole mysterious disease. Even in the middle of the chaos of the sealed-off apartment, Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun remain wary of this man who seems to know more than he shares.

A veteran acting lineup that will bring realistic fear and terror to life

Spoiler

Park-Hyung-Sik-Lee-Joon-Hyuk.jpeg

As the director and writer have pointed out, the drama focuses on showing the struggles of everyday people whose lives are upended by a terrifying new disease. This highlights the importance of the supporting cast, who will bring the terrifying situation to life with their diverse reactions, and raise the stakes of the drama. There are also several actors who will be acting out the emotional and physical changes that come with being infected with the disease.

Lee Joon Hyuk plays Kim Jung Kook, a police detective in the violent crimes division, who is Jung Yi Hyun’s senior and has a special relationship with him. Park Joo Hee plays Lee Ji Soo, a keen and clever officer in the Armed Forces Medical Command who is described as Han Tae Suk’s right hand.

Of the residents in the building, Baek Hyun Jin plays Oh Joo Hyung, a troublemaker doctor who butts heads with Jung Yi Hyun from the start. Park Hyung Soo plays Gook Hae Sung, a lawyer who is in charge of representing the apartment’s legal interests. Bae Hae Sun and Cha Soon Bae play Oh Yeon Ok and minister Sun Woo Chang, a married couple who want to be elected the representatives of their exclusive apartment. Park Hee Bon plays romance web novel writer Na Hyun Kyung, while Na Chul plays her older brother, Na Soo Min. Han Jun Woo plays Kim Se Hoon, an unemployed man who lives in the penthouse and has a lot of money to throw around. Hong Soon Chang and Lee Joo Shil play an elderly married couple.

Other actors also include Kim Young Woong, Lee Ji Ha, Lee Joo Seung, Jung Woon Sun, Moon Ye Won, Baek Joo Hee, Kang Han Saem, Han Da Sol, Joo Jong Hyuk, and Song Ji Woo. Director Ahn Gil Ho said, “There’s thrill in watching the infectious disease concept, but there’s also a lot of entertainment in seeing the realistic characters. You’ll be able to see the diverse reactions of ordinary people who are placed in a situation where they need to survive at all costs.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497117wpp/3-key-points-to-look-out-for-in-park-hyung-sik-and-han-hyo-joos-new-apocalyptic-thriller-happiness

• Awesome 2

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Happiness, 해피니스- Han Hyo-Joo, Park Hyung Sik & Joo Wo Jin- Friday & Saturday@22:50

“Happiness” Previews Park Hyung Sik And Han Hyo Joo Moving In Together To Start A New Stage In Their Lives

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 6, 2021
by L. Kim

TVING’s “Happiness” has shared new stills ahead of the second episode!

“Happiness” is an apocalyptic urban thriller set in the near future inside an apartment building that is stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama depicts the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

The drama stars Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik as long-time friends and elite police officers who get caught up in the chaos, and Jo Woo Jin as the man from the Armed Forces Medical Command in charge of finding the cause of the disease and stopping its spread.

Spoilers

The first episode of “Happiness” showed how Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun met. Jung Yi Hyun, who was depressed that he had to give up his dreams of becoming a baseball player due to an injury, climbed to the school rooftop to relieve his frustration. However, the police showed up because they thought he was going to commit suicide. That’s when Yoon Sae Bom stepped in to console him, which changed his life forever.

Later, when they became adults, she made him an unexpected offer and suddenly proposed to him. In response, he commented that his confession in high school had just been a joke, but viewers are curious about what unexpected changes they will experience in their relationship.

Newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode show Jung Yi Hyun and Yoon Sae Bom on moving day. Yoon Sae Bom is filled with excitement, while Jung Yi Hyun gazes at something with warm affection.

happiness-41.jpg

happiness-31.jpg

Spoiler

happiness-11.jpg

The photos also show them meeting their new neighbors as Yoon Sae Bom delivers rice cakes to them. Oh Joo Hyung (Baek Hyun Jin), the troublemaker doctor, takes a peek at the monitor to see who is outside his door. On the other hand, the little girl Park Seo Yoon (Song Ji Woo) hands Yoon Sae Bom a mysterious note.

Spoiler

happiness-6.jpg

happiness-5.jpg

happiness-21.jpg

The drama’s producers commented, “Please watch to see if Yoon Sae Bom will be safe in the place she believes to be her haven. Viewers will be able to see the various instincts of those who end up in a situation where they must survive.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497170wpp/happiness-previews-park-hyung-sik-and-han-hyo-joo-moving-in-together-to-start-a-new-stage-in-their-lives

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1