[Drama 2021] Happiness, 해피니스- Han Hyo-Joo, Park Hyung Sik & Joo Wo Jin

larus

Park Hyung Sik And Han Hyo Joo Look Like Real-Life Partners With Lee Kyu Hyung And Lee Joon Hyuk Behind The Scenes Of “Happiness”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 9, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s new drama “Happiness” has shared a fun glimpse behind the scenes of filming!

“Happiness” is an apocalyptic thriller that takes place in the near future, set in a high-rise apartment building stratified by social standing. The building is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges in the city, and the drama will depict the residents’ fear, fierce psychological battles, and desperate struggle for survival within the closed-off building. Han Hyo Joo stars in the drama as Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit, while Park Hyung Sik stars as detective Jung Yi Hyun, her former high school classmate who has feelings for her.

In newly released behind-the-scenes photos, Park Hyung Sik shows off his playful real-life chemistry with Lee Joon Hyuk, who plays Jung Yi Hyun’s partner and veteran detective Kim Jung Kook. However, when he isn’t joking around his co-star, he manages to exude an aura of charismatic cool even in a candid shot.

Spoiler

Park-Hyung-Sik1.jpeg

Lee-Joon-Hyuk-Park-Hyung-Sik.jpeg

Just like Park Hyung Sik, Han Hyo Joo also radiates strength and poise as she prepares for filming. Additionally, even off-camera, she looks right at home working together with Lee Kyu Hyung, who plays her character’s longtime partner Lee Seung Young. As the two actors pore over a script together with the director, it’s easy to see how comfortable they feel around one another.

Spoiler

Han-Hyo-Joo1.jpeg

Spoiler

Han-Hyo-Joo-Lee-Kyu-Hyung.jpeg

Finally, Jo Woo Jin, who plays Han Tae Suk of the Armed Forces Medical Command, is captured hard at work on set—even during rehearsals, the passionate actor gives it his all.

The producers of “Happiness” commented, “The acting chemistry between Han Hyo Joo, Park Hyung Sik, and Jo Woo Jin is overwhelming. Viewers will definitely enjoy watching the actors’ performances, which not only bring out the characters’ individual charms, but also heighten the reality of the story and make it more convincing.”

Spoiler

Jo-Woo-Jin1.jpeg

Jo-Woo-Jin-2.jpeg

The producers went on to tease, “The mysterious infectious disease of unknown origin has begun to encroach more deeply on [the characters’] everyday lives. The ongoing horror, chaos, and fight for survival will begin in earnest from now on. Please stay tuned to find out how people’s everyday lives will change as they are swept up in danger.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497727wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-han-hyo-joo-look-like-real-life-partners-with-lee-kyu-hyung-and-lee-joon-hyuk-behind-the-scenes-of-happiness

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

3 Things We Loved And 1 Thing We Hated About The Premiere Of “Happiness”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 10, 2021
by kaityv

There’s nothing quite as satisfying as tuning in for a drama that features the return of your favorite actor or actress after they’ve been on a long hiatus. tvN’s “Happiness” features two highly-anticipated comebacks to the small screen: Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik. This thriller follows the story of Yoon Sae Bom (Han Hyo Joo) and Jung Yi Hyun (Park Hyung Sik), two elite police officers who uncover the beginning of a new infectious disease. With promises of psychological battles, desperate struggles, and fights for survival, “Happiness” delivered on amping up the suspense and hooked viewers with its first two episodes. These are the parts we loved and hated.

Warning: Spoilers for the premiere episodes below.

LOVED: Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun’s relationship

The relationship between Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun is already gearing up to be the heart of the show. While K-dramas are certainly no stranger to the childhood best friend trope, “Happiness” uses it to their advantage. There are many K-dramas where it takes ages for the characters to like each other, let alone show affection and concern that isn’t out of a jealous outburst. And to be honest, it would’ve been easy to make them enemies-to-lovers in this drama. After all, it is quite satisfying to watch two people teeter the line of love and hate come together to survive an apocalyptic situation. Unlikely friends, Sae Bom and Yi Hyun meet for the first time with the promise that they will find happiness (pun intended) in the future. It’s clear that they have become a team over the years although they work in separate departments. One scene in particular that stuck out is when they finally meet up at the disease center and check to see if the other is okay. Like any pair of friends, they tease each other often, but when it comes down to it, they aren’t afraid to show their affection. Friendship lays the best foundation for romance, so it will be fun to watch how these two grow together even more.

park-hyung-sik-happiness-01-e16364465443

LOVED: Han Tae Suk’s mysterious past

It isn’t a thriller if there isn’t at least one shady main character, and Han Tae Suk (Jo Woo Jin) plays his role just right. The intrigue of his character lies in the fact that while it may seem like he has ulterior motives, you can’t quite pin down whether he’s going to be revealed as a villain or remain on the good side of things. Usually in K-dramas, when a lead is shady it usually means they’ll end up bad, but the second episode revealed that there’s more to Han Tae Suk than meets the eye. When Yi Hyun gets attacked by one of the infected, Han Tae Suk draws his gun to shoot the zombie-like human. Before he pulls the trigger, he closes his eyes and flashes back to an infected woman who’s chained to a bed and writhing around. It’s yet to be confirmed if it’s his wife, friend, or another family member… but it opens up a whole new direction and motivation for his character. I, for one, cannot wait to see how his character will unfold throughout the rest of the episodes.

Jo-Woo-Jin-happiness-e1636446788236.jpg

LOVED: Yoon Sae Bom becoming a role model to Park Seo Yoon

Even thrillers have cute and heartwarming scenes, and “Happiness” gives you a breather from the suspense when Sae Bom meets one of her neighbors, a young girl named Park Seo Yoon (Song Ji Woo). Much like Sae Bom when she was younger, Seo Yoon is ill and spends many days home alone. Sae Bom catches her leaving a thank you note for the rice cake she passed around, and then the two proceed to exercise together. Sae Bom promises Seo Yoon that she will end up stronger than she is once she’s all better. Their relationship is already endearing, and it will be interesting to see how things end up given the fact that there are other neighbors who are likely to have the infectious disease. Aside from the main characters, Seo Yoon is a character you will definitely find yourself hoping to stay alive.

HATED: Lee Seung Young’s transformation

Finally, there’s the tragic transformation of Sae Bom’s partner Lee Seung Young (Lee Kyu Hyung). Scratched by the first victim they found, his character begins to spiral in the premiere episodes since he doesn’t know if he will die or not from the disease. He strikes up a deal with a reporter to get the scoop on what happens at the disease center where they treat the victims who have been infected. During his covert investigation, he is locked into a freezer with seemingly comatose patients who awaken and ultimately finish the transformation he had already been going under.

While it was certainly the turning point of the drama, it was still devastating to watch Sae Bom desperately look around for him only to realize that he couldn’t be saved. However, it will be exciting to see how this shapes the story going forward. Did he send the video of the patients to the reporter before he transformed? How will this affect Sae Bom? We’ll have to tune in next week to find out.

more 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497377wpp/3-things-we-loved-and-1-thing-we-hated-about-the-premiere-of-happiness

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

I think it was already clear to Lee Seung Young that he was infected, and he finally stopped being in denial. I think he was worried about his family, which is why he took the reporter up on the offer--so at least if he was gone, his family would be provided for. Ah, it was pretty heartbreaking to watch that, though. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Happiness: Episode 2

by quirkycase

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Happiness02-00442.jpg

While the virus makes news with more outbreaks, our leads are busy settling into their new apartment complex. Our special ops agent spends some time getting to know her new neighbors until a crisis sends her on another visit to the quarantine site. Meanwhile, our cop grumpily works a case with a new, unwelcome partner.

EPISODE 2 RECAP

Soldiers carry out bodies from a homeless shelter as Tae-seok goes inside to investigate. Ji-soo reports that a homeless man was given pneumonia medication. Since the medicine was donated, they didn’t realize it had been recalled.

At SOU headquarters, Seung-young watches a news report about cases of a new infection around the world. He recognizes Tae-seok from the footage of the homeless shelter and worries that things are about to get very bad.

Sae-bom is much more blasé, as usual, and takes the news in stride. Seung-young and Sae-bom have both been getting calls from a reporter, and Seung-young seems tempted. Sae-bom reminds him they signed an NDA.

Sae-bom proudly tells him she’s off duty for six months and is moving out of the dorm into her very own apartment. All she had to do was earn some more points as a newlywed. Seung-young doesn’t look all that surprised that she’s marrying someone for better housing and asks who the guy is.

She says it’s someone she rejected a long time ago. We flash back to her pitching marriage to Yi-hyun who immediately surmised her true goal. Sae-bom tried to convince him it’s because he’s a good catch and makes her case that she’s not so bad either. Yi-hyun clearly wasn’t buying her excuses but shocked her by casually agreeing anyway.

Seung-young congratulates Sae-bom on her sudden marriage, although he understandably looks a little baffled. She notices he keeps rubbing his throat (Is he … thirsty?) and asks if he’s okay. He says he’s fine, but she looks skeptical.

Sae-bom steps aside to take a call from Yi-hyun – they’re moving into their new place today – and Seung-young is gone by the time she comes back. Outside, he meets the reporter who offers good pay for an exclusive. We see in flashback that Seung-young was scratched by Jong-tae’s victim during the incident, but he hid it from Sae-bom. (Now that’s just irresponsible during an outbreak.)

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/11/happiness-episode-2/

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Ahhhh I started watching this show and did not know its name till halfway through, Had to pause and look at the title. I was on Viki and the banner flashed with PHS and HHJ's poster Lmao.

Wow Fab, HHJ Missed her and forgot how brilliant she is onscreen! PHS I know it will take time but he still will be my fav in this show , <have had a record with him in all the shows, he always ends up being my fav character lol, be it Heirs or SBGS lol> 

Plot Storyline ---UNEXPECTED,, and we have Goblin's Assistant Guy playing the shady guy with the story ...I mean for these shows execution matters the most, first 2 did not disappoint being set up in an unknown apocalyptical world. Just WOW. Waiting eagerly.

SaeBom's collegue's wound did heal  as a scratch at the same amount of time Her wounds still need a bandaid. She has a underlying condition is pretty obvious , as to weather her blood is the singing voice to Zombies or an antidote has to be seen.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Okay I am normally not a zombie apocalypse fan but I am here for PHS.  And his costar is pretty cool too.  Have had to ffwd some of the gorier scenes (refrigerator truck is one).  

We’re in 2023.  Based on SB’s path report as seen by LtCol HTS. (Dated 2023-09-14)

spacer.png

There’s a LyttaVirus that he’s testing for.  Perhaps the drug NEXT which was used as a COVID19 treatment has fragments of this virus in it.  It has the side effect of increased focus/concentration (it’s a stimulant)?  So people are misusing it.  Taking the drug seeds the virus in the person which is then transmissible via bites or scratches?  

The fact that SB had been in hospital for an illness when she was little probably has something to do with how she seems to have escaped infection?  Her treatment received then?  YH for that matter has also had a hospital stay - he was injured and therefore couldn’t play baseball anymore.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Park Hyung Sik Sharply Confronts The Suspicious Baek Hyun Jin In “Happiness”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 11, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s “Happiness” has shared a sneak peek of a tense moment from its upcoming episode!

“Happiness” is an apocalyptic thriller that takes place in the near future, set in a high-rise apartment building stratified by social standing. The building is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges in the city, and the drama will depict the residents’ fear, fierce psychological battles, and desperate struggle for survival within the closed-off building. Han Hyo Joo stars in the drama as Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit, while Park Hyung Sik stars as detective Jung Yi Hyun, her former high school classmate who has feelings for her.

Spoilers

Previously on “Happiness,” Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun came across a strange disease of an unknown cause that started to rapidly penetrate into their daily lives. Viewers were shocked to find out that Yoon Sae Bom’s partner Lee Seung Young (Lee Kyu Hyung) had actually been scratched by an infected patient, and the episode ended with him turning into the same beast inside a frozen truck.

Another mysterious point was Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun’s new neighbors who live above their floor. They kept hearing strange noises from there, and she even had to go pay them a visit to keep it down. However, Oh Joo Hyung (Baek Hyun Jin) acted suspiciously as if he was hiding a secret, and newly released stills give a hint about his strange behavior.

In the photos, Jung Yi Hyun is keenly analyzing Baek Hyun Jin’s room. What is especially alarming is the blood-stained mirror of the bathroom. The atmosphere is chilly, foreshadowing an eerie moment. Oh Joo Hyung looks especially flustered, and Jung Yi Hyun confronts him with an unyielding expression. What exactly has happened in apartment 601?

happiness-42.jpg

happiness-32.jpg

Spoiler

happiness-12.jpg

happiness-22.jpg

In the third episode, Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun will find out what is causing the sound in the apartment above them. The infectious disease will end up in their haven, and viewers are eager to find out how their lives will change because of it.

The drama’s producers teased, “The struggle for survival will now begin. Please watch to see what choices Yoon Sae Bom, Jung Yi Hyun, and those who recognized the seriousness of the new infectious disease will make. Viewers will be able to see the various desires of humans when they’re in extreme situations.”

Episode 3 of “Happiness” will air on November 12 at 10:40 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1498001wpp/park-hyung-sik-sharply-confronts-the-suspicious-baek-hyun-jin-in-happiness

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

Tell you what, every time I see someone open a bottle of water to drink I think…hmm…is he/she infected? :lol:

Backreading comments now.

I thought the picture they hung up as a "wedding picture" was hysterical. This one is well cast; they all play off each other nicely.

@frozentundra I agree.  Love their contractual no fuss marriage. :lol:

felt bad for Saebom's friend. He's one of the best actors I've come across. "Prison Playbook" introduced him to me and I loved him even more in "Hi Bye Mama". He became one of my favorite actors. But his greed to find more information made him a victim (predator?).

@heartoppaya I thought he did it because he knew he was infected (and as good as dead) and he wanted to leave his wife with money from the scoop.  That’s why he kept getting the reporter to wire funds into his account.  He wasn’t going to be the one benefiting from it, his wife would be (after his demise).

But Han Tae Seok does know how to deal with the infected ones as well. While it shocked Yi Hyun how he shot the dude in the car trunk, I actually like the fact that he did. When it comes to Zombies, you can't really hesitate.

@Sleepy Owl hey there Chingu.  Good to see you here.  The patients might look and act like zombies but they aren’t exactly zombies.  They can be killed.  Well at least in this drama they can.  Unlike the “undead” type zombies who just keep getting back up even after a bullet in the head.  These ones just have a high pain tolerance.  

The pill NEXT increases alertness.  So whilst it was a failed pneumonia drug during COVID, it’s being (mis)used now for this purpose.  I wonder if the woman LtCol HTS had a flashback of (which he seemed to have killed) is a loved one?  Likely to be, which led to his assault charges on the CEO of the pharmaceutical company?  

They are trying to analyze SB’s blood to figure out why she’s immune?  The machine she was hooked up to wasn’t odd?  Are they trying to harvest her antibodies and manufacture a cure to counter the Lytta virus?  Much like how they use monoclonal antibodies against COVID.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I have a question after seeing the teaser for ep 3. I wonder just how much Han Tae Seok knows about all of the people in that apartment? I know Sae Bom thinks it was on her  merits alone (with a  *tiny* bit of help from Yi Hyung on the marriage thing) that they got in. But HTS is just so interested in being involved with both of them. It is just funny, you know? Like...why? Did he deliberately put them in that apartment so that he could observe them and everyone else he's keeping an eye on? Get Yi Hyung to have to work with him so that he has an inside view of things?  Is the whole building one big experiment for him?

The guy is just sus. I can't tell if he's good or bad, but he definitely isn't very straightforward about his intentions. 

• Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 7:24 AM, Selin Eroğlu said:

I guess zombies scratches don't turn them into zombies, maybe they should be bitten. Or because the main character cannot die from the beginning. I think the series is very scary, I watched it at night, it was a little bit scary. And Han hyo joo's character is starting to get scared since episode 2, she's not that calm, she's just trying to act rationally for now. The PHS character is still very romantic, I think, in general, he shines very well in those roles. This drama probably a thriller-focused series, but I think maybe they'll turn the fake marriage into reality.

Han hyo joo's character had an illness when she was young. I think that probably was the reason she didn't turn into a zombie after getting scratched. She may be carrying an anti body that prevented her from being infected with the zombie virus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I have a question after seeing the teaser for ep 3. I wonder just how much Han Tae Seok knows about all of the people in that apartment? I know Sae Bom thinks it was on her  merits alone (with a  *tiny* bit of help from Yi Hyung on the marriage thing) that they got in. But HTS is just so interested in being involved with both of them. It is just funny, you know? Like...why? Did he deliberately put them in that apartment so that he could observe them and everyone else he's keeping an eye on? Get Yi Hyung to have to work with him so that he has an inside view of things?  Is the whole building one big experiment for him?

Plausible.  I get the feeling he’s more hardline than YH/SB who will act as our conscience in the drama.  Is it right to segregate (quarantine) these people in the same apartment building with the infected?  Like how they do with COVID?  :mellow:

I wonder how the doctor husband guy can be so calm?  His wife is taking the Pills.  His mistress (?) was under the bed (possibly dead or infected now?) when she came home.  In the preview, he’s seen scrubbing the walls of blood.  That seems to be an odd thing to do when you know your wife turns into a zombie at unknown times?  Or maybe he’s worked out that when she gets thirsty, she turns, so he locks her up on those occasions?  Wouldn’t you have informed authorities?  Or know that there’s something seriously wrong with her?   

There’s a class divide that’s evident (the gym incident).  The renters live on floors 1-5 and from the 6th floor upwards are the people who own the apartments.  Will the elite be given more privileges and the renters left to fend for themselves?  Or will they be forced to come together to survive the zombie attacks regardless of their status?

• Like 2

Han Hyo Joo Is Not Pleased To See Jo Woo Jin In Her Safe Haven In “Happiness”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 12, 2021
by L. Kim

Han Hyo Joo will face unexpected problems in the next episode of “Happiness”!

“Happiness” is an apocalyptic urban thriller set in the near future inside an apartment building that is stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment is sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama depicts the fear, psychological battles, and desperate struggles for survival that ensue.

The drama stars Han Hyo Joo and Park Hyung Sik as long-time friends and elite police officers who get caught up in the chaos, and Jo Woo Jin as the man from the Armed Forces Medical Command in charge of finding the cause of the disease and stopping its spread.

Spoilers

Previously on “Happiness,” Yoon Sae Bom (Han Hyo Joo) experienced a disturbing moment when one of her younger colleagues turned into something that resembled a zombie. She even had to get tested just in case she was infected with the same disease he had. One good thing that came out of the situation was that she was able to get Han Tae Suk (Jo Woo Jin) to give her enough points to move into a new apartment. In order to do that though, she had to pretend to be married to Jung Yi Hyun (Park Hyung Sik). However, her happiness didn’t last long because her partner Lee Seung Young (Lee Kyu Hyung) ended up becoming infected.

Newly released stills hint that there are turbulent times ahead of Yoon Sae Bom. In one photo, she seems to be having a normal day with Park Seo Yoon (Song Ji Woo), the little girl who lives across from her. However, her expression quickly turns icy when she sees Han Tae Suk. The two share a tense conversation, piquing curiosity about what they’re discussing.

Spoiler

happiness-33.jpg

happiness-23.jpg

Another still shows Yoon Sae Bom trapped somewhere in the apartment, and she peers outside with wary eyes. Viewers can look forward to another intense episode that will make them hold their breath in anticipation.

happiness-43.jpg

The producers teased, “Yoon Sae Bom and Han Tae Suk will have conflict over the new infectious disease. Along with the uncontrollable spread of the illness, an unexpected crisis will occur in the apartment. Please watch their struggles to protect their daily lives.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1498231wpp/han-hyo-joo-is-not-pleased-to-see-jo-woo-jin-in-her-safe-haven-in-happiness

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

This drama wasn't on my radar at all, but now I am really invested!!!… And episode 3 isn't even out yet, haha.

We always see a very fast spreading outbreak in movies, like in "Train to Busan". But how about a slow one? One where humans go back and forth between insanity and sanity? I think this really makes the premise of this drama interesting.

Also, the cast fits well to the story imo. I was never really interested in flowerboy Park Hyung-sik. But this drama gives him a more mature vibe, which suits him and the story. The chemistry with Han Hyo-joo is good too. Can't wait to see more of them in action!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

I wonder how the doctor husband guy can be so calm?  His wife is taking the Pills.  His mistress (?) was under the bed (possibly dead or infected now?) when she came home.  In the preview, he’s seen scrubbing the walls of blood.  That seems to be an odd thing to do when you know your wife turns into a zombie at unknown times?  Or maybe he’s worked out that when she gets thirsty, she turns, so he locks her up on those occasions?  Wouldn’t you have informed authorities?  Or know that there’s something seriously wrong with her?

Wife might be a zombie, but the person who seriously has something wrong in the head is HIM. He certainly has an...interesting moral compass.

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

There’s a class divide that’s evident (the gym incident).  The renters live on floors 1-5 and from the 6th floor upwards are the people who own the apartments.  Will the elite be given more privileges and the renters left to fend for themselves?  Or will they be forced to come together to survive the zombie attacks regardless of their status?

This is supposed to be the heart of the drama. (The class divide.) Han Hyo Joo went through a period where she wanted to do a lot of action works (it shows here, she's had a lot of practice), but lately she's been saying she also wants to appear in things that explore social issues. I feel like this one is going to take that head on. Whether they come together or leave each other to  the mercy of the virus depends on what story the writer wants to tell, I guess... Either way, it will get viewers thinking.

• Like 1

Let me ask a serious question: 

someone who gets infected should be quarantined, yet these two leads are fearless (and reckless), the way they act - as if they are invincible and won't get infected. We know they won't as they are the leads, however, that translates poorly in writing - as in how FL is charging into a truck full of infected.

My question is: How did she not get infected yet? 

Plus, I seriously question her credentials as a professional - when she got in apartment 601, she already assumed the dude's wife may have bitten him (due to bloody sleeve), yet when she goes to the bathroom she tries to sweettalk a zombie, and then gets surprised when the dude pushes her into the bathroom with said wild frenzied zombie-wife.

I thought he locked the bathroom door, but no, he didn't - it turns out it wasn't locked and what does she do? She manipulates zombiewife to go out of the shower stall, takes zombie wife's place, and lets loose the zombie to her husband, and entire building. Yeah, she almost got the kid who follows her around infected. Niiiiiiice.

She already knows that the zombies try to bite people (and this is how people get infected). 

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Nice going, Madam "I'm Special Police and Don't Forget It, cos my sweatshirt says so"

• LOL 3

I am not sure I entirely understand all of the safety protocols. Sae Bom may feel she is immune, and she may have felt the wife was going to stay inside the apartment, but going into the truck (and pulling out a zombie) was dangerous. But beyond Sae Bom, you have these scenes where Han Tae Seok is walking up just in a suit, or Yi Hyung in all white, or that army lady who never cracks a smile--they go right up to the zombie people with seemingly no protection at all. Yet they are surrounded by army guys in full hazmat. It makes me nervous every time. 

I think it's interesting how the zombies are humanized in this episode, though. They're horrible, but they're  human, too. 

• Like 2

@agenth I am with you after Ep3. :lol:

Spoilers

Spoiler

Ep3 - Moments when I did this :blink:

Hmmm….Ep3 start was… underwhelming because… well… SB dove into the refrigerated container full of zombies to rescue her coworker?  :expressionless:.  And they proceeded to lock her in there with them?  Had YH not arrived… and he too proceeded to open the container (did I mention they were full of zombies?) and drag her (and her zombie friend) out of there, I guess there would be no more story. :blink:.  He pops a canister of tear gas/smoke (?) into the container which magically subdues the zombies.  And they share a moment before opening credits.  (Correction - it was a flash grenade)

Mistress is alive?  And cheating hubby is trying to get her an apartment downstairs?  On the first floor? .  :blink:

Doctor hubby didn’t bother to send zombie wife to hospital?  Thought she was a psych case?  Huh?  The door to the bathroom (where she was confined)…was…unlocked?  How else would SB just open it like that?  :blink:.  Hubby proceeded to lock SB (err my mistake, he just shoved her in there and still didn’t lock the door) in with his demented wife?  And then he dials 119?  To report that his wife has the mad person disease?  And SB is in danger?  Then SB opens the bathroom door instead to have aforesaid wife set upon her hubby instead?  I guess question is why the wife didn’t lunge at SB and went straight for hubby?  Hubby opens apartment door :blink: and runs outside (way to go SB for securing the premises - just set the zombie loose on civilians?)… SB decides that a pillow (Huh?) would be the best weapon of choice for a zombie.  Thank goodness (?) YH uses his shirt (?) to subdue the zombie.  So maybe blinding the zombie is what subdues them?  Because he wraps his shirt around her eyes?  And did she only set upon her hubby because she was mad at him for cheating?  So she was lucid enough to process that in her demented state?  But she lunged at the little girl too?  And decided to try to bite SB too in the pillow fight?  And just to complicate the issue more, the virus keeps dead people alive… hubby took a swing at her head with the golf club.  Virus activated in her dead body…and she lives again…wife is a true zombie.  When she “gets better”, she dies.  Okay that makes so much sense.  YH promises to bring the person who did this to her to justice. :blink: 3 guesses who that could be?  Hubby is scrubbing bloodied bathroom walls with bleach…looks annoyed with the mess his wife made.  Seems totally unperturbed (as a doctor) that he could potentially be aerosolising the virus (no mask or hazmats) and catching it.  Also what could zombie wife have been doing to cause all that racket upstairs?  Apartment looked relatively tidy?  No upturned tables or anything?  And bathroom looked okay too aside from blood smears.  And…the door was unlocked…so it wasn’t like she was trying to break it down you know? :blink:

Why is hubby of Christian woman so terribly uncharitable? :blink: She’s infected too.

Last scene was… kinda funny… the only saving grace is their (SB and YH) banter, otherwise I am finding this drama similar to Sisyphus.  It beggars belief.  

• LOL 2

Ep3 - What was Saebom thinking when she let the zombie out of the bathroom? I thought she was supposed to protect people. Yes, the husband is a a-hole but still. I know he gonna ran out and the someone else will get attack instead. The little girl was lucky. I cannot get why Saebom being so reckless in this ep; ran into a container full of zombie and lets a zombie out. 

• Like 3