[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Back From The Brink 护心

miaka fy

OMG MY HEART COULDN'T TAKE IT!!!!:tears: IM STILL IN SHOCK :huh:Episode 31 needs an AWARD FOR EDITING!!!  THE TEARS, THE CRYING, THE PASSION, THE SELFLESS LOVE:criesariver:

Spoiler

The moment Tian Yao felt Yan Hui  being beaten took my breath away :o The Angelic look and tears in his eyes :wub: when he said "I will save you one last time"  and the moment Yan Hui saw Tian Yao's apparition start walking toward her on that tower, she said, "life-swapping spell" because she realized he used it :tears: and then immediately started begging, crying, hyperventilating and pleading to Ling fei to end the punishment / stop or not activate the deadly formation, telling her she will take all 81 lashes while holding her heart was overwhelming.  :tears: She knew once he reached her that would be it~his life would end if they didn't stop, and when he did:tears: the way he drew her to him ever so lightly and gently hugging her with her head on his shoulder(in protect mode:wub:) while looking straight ahead, so calm with watery eyes, and whispered "Don't be scared"  as she was trying to bite back the tears, but failed, her screaming to high heaven as he transformed to save her was drama heaven:criesariver:That look in his eyes and on his face! I can't get this out of my head:o

• Like 2

Enjoyed watching this from the start. Zhou Ye and Hou Ming Hao are so cute and have good chemistry portraying YH and TY. Pleasantly surprised to see the actress for Su Ying, Yang Rong, again after so long - don’t even remember what her last drama was but she was quite a popular actress many years ago. The supporting characters all suited their roles - Bai Xiao Sheng, Xuan Ge, Xiao Yan, Chang Lan, etc. Even the kids of Dragon Valley and CGI monsters were all so cute. Only towards the last few episodes, my attention wavered - couldn’t understand the logic of the spells and explanation of how to defeat the ‘hei qi’ and how YH returned 15 years later. Regardless of the ending episodes, still an overall enjoyable drama. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Back From The Brink 护心